PDA

View Full Version : Let's Share : Recycle FL List

rtf4all
26-04-2011, 11:35 AM
I have seen a rise in same FL(recycle) using different names in Sammyboy. Though it is not wrong to use different names with different OKTs promoting, personally I feel many bros may want to try the FL after reading so many gd FRs and sexy pictures about her but end up he had been served by this girl before. Not so bad if the same FL provide good attitude service, however normally it is vice versa. That's why we don't RTF her in the beginning. In the end, we either spend $30 (for the room but reject her) or $100-$130(Room+service again). Either way many bros do not want to waste our hardearned $$$ this way. We may even feel cheated.

So this compiled list is solely on the same gal with different names. No prejudices against any FL providing good/bad services, or against any OKT. Just pure exposing same FL using different names. Who knows you may found your old flame over here. I will start the ball rolling and hope more bros will chip in and we add on the list and share. TQ

1) 蜜糖 (littlefat) = Bai Hui (Leicester) <- found this in the 蜜糖 thread
2) Xu Qi (Leicester) = Qi Xin琦芯 (Wawaw)

ilovetatboob
26-04-2011, 01:42 PM
If you would created this thread somewhere last year, I am sure there would be lots of FL who are recycled. I was 1 of the victims to bump on 3 different recycle FLs. Example, Apple, the actress look alike, MiMi the busty FL and don't remember the other 1.

When you enaged their service and met in hotel, they would pretend not knowing you. As if its 1st time meeting them or perhaps they really forgotten you. Anyway, I guessed they are back to mainland.

Nevetheless, I still support this thread. Cheers

rtf4all
26-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Tq bro for yr support on this thread

MengNan
26-04-2011, 06:02 PM
Support this thread also. If the recycled FLs have good service, then it's still not so bad but if not, then it's bad for us samsters...:D

minotaurus
26-04-2011, 10:26 PM
Whats the meaning of recycled ? Thought they no longer virgin ? :confused:

loneyheart
26-04-2011, 11:56 PM
Thxs bro for yr sharing n new thread
I strongly support yr move
But mayb u should post it in FL 2
So more bros will b aware

IwantbustyKim
27-04-2011, 01:18 AM
would be good if bro can include the thread title for gal name...otherwise hor..very hard...so many mimis here, lulus here....

rtf4all
27-04-2011, 01:19 AM
I actually post it under FL dome 2 but sammyboy moderator put it under adult discussion. Can the moderator put it under dome 2 or someone can teach me how to do it. TQ

rtf4all
27-04-2011, 10:33 AM
Though many bros support this thread, I am still been zapped more by OKTs than support.

loneyheart
27-04-2011, 01:41 PM
Of cause u will zap by OKTs as u r disturbing their business
Sam boss shift yr post here as not to interfere t OKTs business as well if not no one subscribe any thread SBF will close liao

love to bonk
27-04-2011, 04:41 PM
You sure you get zap ? Thought you yesterday 33 points also ? :p

Dont play the pity game and try to earn points , so many actors here . :D

Copy and paste your user cp here please . :p

Want points just say , dont make every one angry with OKTS and have war . :D

Correct me if am wrong .

nokia611o
27-07-2011, 03:09 AM
if response is bad, they change name ,change hp.
After making phone ctc, the gal shld tell ppl the other
name. May be its better this way, that wat i think.

lacoruna69
28-07-2011, 10:06 AM
It is quite common.
Some FLs pay the OKTs to advertise for them.
So, it can be a few.

owl888
28-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Always check photo of FL b4 engaging the services. Else, u can always ask if she recycled FL.

But even though recycled or not if her service is good or improvement over previously why not?

shark89
28-07-2011, 03:50 PM
FLs also Go Green nowadays. Reduce, Reuse and Recycle?? :p

bonkster
28-07-2011, 04:38 PM
FLs also Go Green nowadays. Reduce, Reuse and Recycle?? :p

Now then u know meh? :D Here's how they do it:

1) FL tells customer that if he prefers not to fuck, she will BJ or HJ him till he cums. Save 1 condom - REDUCE.

2) FL provides service with room included. Save resources that would have been spent on washing multiple toilets and bed sheets - REUSE.

3) FL collects our used condoms for recycling. The recycled latex is made into erasers for children who can't afford stationery - RECYCLE

:p

mr_missile
29-07-2011, 07:47 AM
1) FL tells customer that if he prefers not to fuck, she will BJ or HJ him till he cums. Save 1 condom - REDUCE.

2) FL provides service with room included. Save resources that would have been spent on washing multiple toilets and bed sheets - REUSE.

3) FL collects our used condoms for recycling. The recycled latex is made into erasers for children who can't afford stationery - RECYCLE

hahahaha! bro bonkster, good one there! :D