PDA

View Full Version : Lonely nights and lonely tears

Pages : [1] 2 3

massaman
24-04-2011, 10:53 PM
After almost 2 months of understudying the many many very charming men in this forum (especially maninsinsha), I like to give it a shot. A shot at getting to know some equally charming ladies.

A little about myself from lady friends...maturity and sensuality beyond his current age of 37. His confidence, achievements and charm outshines his humble background. But he is very shy and introvert. That killed all his chances. As for my other attributes, with relevance to this site, I leave it to your own findings.

Tire swamps me everytime I am back in town. It is not the physical or mental tire but loneliness. I loathe walking along One Fullerton and seeing the fortunate couples enjoying each other's company, laughs and affection.

I yearn for the same. Any princess keen to kiss this toad?

fazer6s
25-04-2011, 12:26 AM

I yearn for the same. Any princess keen to kiss this toad?

Pocong can intro 3 Princesses to you - Interested :D

HoneyBeeBees
25-04-2011, 12:54 AM
TS, it takes courage to post a thread. It takes a greater courage to open up and reveal your weakness. Just be yourself.
The key to a spark interest in a lady is sincerity. Speak from your heart. It does not take an eloquent person to charm girls. But a sincere and honest person.
HoneyBeeBees

kyrieyap
25-04-2011, 01:03 AM
TS, it takes courage to post a thread. It takes a greater courage to open up and reveal your weakness. Just be yourself.
The key to a spark interest in a lady is sincerity. Speak from your heart. It does not take an eloquent person to charm girls. But a sincere and honest person.
HoneyBeeBees

Applause for Honey...
Have you found yours? in the other thread..
:D

massaman
25-04-2011, 01:11 AM
Fact is this guy here does not really know how to be himself when with ladies. I meant he is definitely a gentleman because he does not take advantage...else I would not have a few good lady friends who trusted me enough to know everything about me.

But I am no good with giving trust as have been hurt too many times. Just recently, from the forum sms me...claiming she needed $ to help a cousin. She promised xxx. I never met this person nor know her. The amount is small so I depended on my logic; if she is for real, I helped someone and if we did manage to hit if off, I lose nothing. If she is lying, its a small price to pay to know someone. Take it as a blessing to her.

Some say I am a fool. Should have force her out to pass her the $ thus guaranteeing some form of return in advance. I couldnt do it. Thus effectively, I am a fool. But what the heck, life's too short to think about oneself.

I know 9 of 10 here will say I am taking the opportunity to unload my sorrows or flame the girl. Don't think name was shared. Blame it on myself. haha...

massaman
25-04-2011, 02:05 AM
I really hope my original posting had not given everyone an impression that I was trying to impress with egoistical descriptions. Apologies if I had done a mess up job about it. I am really bad at describing myself to attract thus decided to use a few quotes from real lady friends...guess I fumbled.

Thanks all for the kind note...am encouraged by the warmth here. Even if nothing turns out, at least I can be sure its a friendly lot here.

SanPiPa
25-04-2011, 02:11 AM
I really hope my original posting had not given everyone an impression that I was trying to impress with egoistical descriptions. Apologies if I had done a mess up job about it. I am really bad at describing myself to attract thus decided to use a few quotes from real lady friends...guess I fumbled.

Thanks all for the kind note...am encouraged by the warmth here. Even if nothing turns out, at least I can be sure its a friendly lot here.this is a sex forum?
Or you have not figure that out yet?

I am sure the devils and evils in us here, is more rampant then the few kind angels who just happen to have an account here, log in, and see your description of yourself and get all touched and want to get to know you....

Knock knock. Wake up.
This forum is not for friendships making.
Maybe for brotherhoods and to cheong and get girl.

Shouldn't you get red and cut your sob story.

If i offer u a chance of mmf with my girl, are you willing to turn out your horns and still trying to be and angel? U decide and let me know.

Redeemer81
25-04-2011, 06:22 PM
Your nick and manin v similar. Waiting to see how many more maneshes are going to appear. :) like elijah n elisha? U have double your mentor's powers? Is that y u r writing your sob story, to illustrate your command of english surpass your mentor?

Nothing wrong with being egoistic. It comes with being confident, and women love a confident man. If you say "I can always get what I want" you are egoistic and you say "I am always unlucky with the girls, I'm bad with talking to them" and you r a procrastinator, then I say screw the labels n naysayers. Just carry on being "egoistic".

massaman
26-04-2011, 12:26 AM
Hi Redeemer,

Thanks for the kind note...and no I am not da mirror of manin but I respect him alot. This is one suave and charming man with lotsa vitamin "B" between his ears.

I felt honoured being compared with him. You made my day...thanks...

Gear_man
26-04-2011, 02:03 AM
bro massaman,

Honeybeebees words are essentially the basics. Up you Honeybeebees..

Trust can be abused but without handling in trust will leads to no where.
You learnt from experience and hopefully will be wisely the next time you exercise your trust.

blohsg
26-04-2011, 10:16 AM
Redeemer : maneshes ... that's a good 1 ... but I'm sure there're many more others with the gift of words + high Grade B matter between the ears ... think T/S is not your kind of go-getter get in your face type ... but you're right that he should stop shooting himself in the foot and get on with it :)

Massaman : hmmm I'm thinking you're a Felipe Massa Fan ?
Think you're doing ok so far ... just let your words flow ... you've caught the attention of HoneyBB ... she's got a point that sincerity and honesty are appealing qualities above all else.

massaman
26-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Actually I am a Schumacher guy...yes, I know...passe

I really hope I could get in touch with ladies who values what HoneyBB mentioned. All the bros here have been encouraging me to get out of the shell. Perhaps its time to be a little more bold while keeping my feet still firmly planted to the ground.

I am a slowburner...not the aggressive meet and bonk, show you what I have got person. Probably do not appeal...I prefer the wine, dine, chat, laugh, get to know you, bump in the shoulder while we stroll alone the beach with shoes in our hand evening, aka sucker of romance.

blohsg
26-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Cue music ... Smoooth operator / Sade

guess everyone's got their own style and ways ... it's a little mundane to just "bomb the base & thank you very much" ... infuse it with your touch of romance ... you want to do some chasing ... chit chat ... mind spar then tongue spar ...

I'm sure you'll find someone interesting here with the winds/planets shifting each day ...

but wait ... this is SBF ... hope you remember the simple rules of engagement b4 you end up on the wrong end of the bed or end up like your little predicament you mentioned above. Oh I've also realized that women don't take kindly to self-pity or sob stories ... they're out to have fun and want to b impressed and delighted and be laughing with you or at you ... you can save that for later if they decide that you've got more sensitive layers to peel

Schumi is a legend ... but no one stays at the top forever ... when it's time it's time ... so goes the same for the up and coming young guns of hamilton/vettel/alonso

Maybe it's your time ?

massaman
28-04-2011, 12:15 AM
You got it right! Murphy's law applies in all aspects of our life. And what I am today might not be tomorrow.

No more layers of me...all peeled and raw. I am hoping to meet up with "someone" for dinner at Pietrasanta on Fri. Anyone keen? Its a laid back place good for open hearted chats and laughter without the need to behave...vs places like Cliff/Garibaldi/Il Lido.

I really hope you would be open to give it a shot. I would be delighted to pick you up from wherever you are.

I am really not bad...hehehe

Chinapuss
28-04-2011, 12:27 AM
TS...juz be truthful and say tat u wan a free fcuk la...Sherine sure to date u... :D

orchideous
28-04-2011, 01:41 AM
Someone gave me advice not to be lonely and not to wish for companionship, but to enjoy being single, so that's something I'm trying to learn too. Frankly I've found myself at One Fullerton way too often lately, but I always see a ton of tourists and hardly any couples.

Wait how can you be confident, charming, shy and introverted at the same time?

Not very sure how to fix your problem but in my experience I realized that it doesn't help to yearn for things, better to go out and try to know more girls not on this forum. There are quite a lot of chicks out there to chat up, since you're looking for company.

I am very sorry for the person who took advantage of your kindness and took your money, hope it won't happen again. Take care and hope you find what you're looking for!

Fantasysez
28-04-2011, 02:05 AM
I am a slowburner...not the aggressive meet and bonk, show you what I have got person. Probably do not appeal...I prefer the wine, dine, chat, laugh, get to know you, bump in the shoulder while we stroll alone the beach with shoes in our hand evening, aka sucker of romance.

Slow burning is fine but pacing & adapting might be better because you wouldn't want the flame of interest to burn off unexpectedly.

Most girls likes to be romanced & wooed ... and I think you got what it takes to be a good company. Being genuine & sincere, confident yet caring, attentive & kind will help you go a long way. At least that's what would attract me.

You do sound genuine enough on first account, so u just gotta get out there & know more women ... I'm not too sure about finding them in this forum though ... maybe you can join some of the bros' outing ... group outing tend to be less stressful .... Good luck!!

maninsinsha
28-04-2011, 02:09 AM
Most girls likes to be romanced & wooed ... and I think you got what it takes to be a good company. Being genuine & sincere, confident yet caring, attentive & kind will help you go a long way. At least that's what would attract me.

TS, heed the advice from a beautiful lady here... ;)

jasdude
28-04-2011, 02:11 AM
GROUP OUTING ? when when when ? :D:p

maninsinsha
28-04-2011, 02:15 AM
GROUP OUTING ? when when when ? :D:p

Maybe we can plan for movies??? :p:D

jasdude
28-04-2011, 03:32 AM
Maybe we can plan for movies??? :p:D

I told you I wanted a " CONCERT "

blohsg
28-04-2011, 09:19 AM
Orchideous & FZ: why do you say that it's not ideal to get to know the women here on this forum ? Are the ladies here inferior or damaged goods ? Are those outside of the forum any better ? What can you say about yourself while posting on this thread ? Would you be a worthy Friend to have ? If there are worthy nice guys here for you to want to spend time with & to get to know like you & FZ mentioned ... the women they've befriended can't be too far off right ?

Your mind could b wired for no strings attached but what if someone comes along with a different mindset of genuine & sincere, confident yet caring, attentive & kind and manages to connect with you and makes you want to consider abandoning all your rules ... Would you go for it & give it a shot (no pun intended ;))?

Just becoz this place sells sex, it doesn't mean that everyone here is sex-crazed all the time ?

I feel this forum could be another non mainstream outlet in meeting people (although mainly sexual but sometimes it could lead to more) for men/women who're wary due to previous hurtful experiences ... or they can't find the time to go woo/romance someone so this is the next best thing ... or they just need to pay for a quick fix and nothing else. It's perfectly alright to seek love here ... you may not find it but doesn't mean you can't look while you take everything with a pinch of salt & peppered with some hope.

Plus it's behind a screen and you're who you want to be with a keyboard at your disposal. You come up with half truths and let the men try figure you out while you do the same ... I'm sure men have their issues with meeting up women and trying to make conversations, display wit & humour & chivalry and hope for a little romance. Some Man(in) are natural @ this but others need a little encouragement and space or get some practice time with interacting with the ladies or men if they prefer.

Don't discount yourselves for a chance @ romance when Massaman could be more than just a temporary FB fling in this SEX forum. He could just be what he says he is ... fragile ... introvertedly charming (if you give him a chance or make the first move) ... confident with just himself but shy @ opening up ?

The contributors of this forum are very diversified & some of them must be of a different higher universe ... If you're just looking for strai8 up roll in the hay or get it on with a group of like minded couples/individuals or read about their conquests/heartaches/sexual prowess/fortunate predicaments, this is the place to chillax and people read. The good thing is you actually get to participate if you want ;)

Yes ... maybe I'm naive or super positive right wing ... we're always guarded after past experiences ... but you never know?

blohsg
28-04-2011, 09:27 AM
When mIRC was the craze ... there were channel meetings like for 20 + group of guys and gals ... they gather and exchange ideas,phone no.,bodily fluids,musical bf/gf chairs ... it narrows down to a few core groups and they disappear off once they ran out of ideas/bodies/fluids to exchange. A small % of them do actually end up married or still are together ...

Massaman - F......Z has a good suggestion ... cast your net wider ... You go organize a hotel party (preferably with a jaccuzzzzzzi) with a room big enough for 10+ with a pre-party dinner/pool game/bar event ... once over, the gamers will proceed to the rooms, get comfortable and cleaned up just to watch the ballot count for the GE ?

How's that ?

Mandarin had a circular jacuzzi bath in 1 of their suites if i'm not wrong ... there's TOP of the M and not sure what other clubs/bars to crawl for a good night outing ...

blohsg
28-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Manin : haha self directored movies ? Thor & Rio looks good ... The Roomate (aka Single White Female) & Scream 4 ?

Jasdude : Concert ? The Swinging Tunes ? hehe Justin Bieber just came and gone ...

orchideous
28-04-2011, 05:30 PM
My suggestion was to do with the fact that there are far fewer girls on this forum as compared to other sites. So he could cast his net wider if he chooses? Got pictures there somemore. And since he isn't specifically looking for fb it seems appropriate for him to look at other sites too, chat and eventually date more women. He's already tried with this thread with limited successes, thus my comment "not on this forum"?

I'm unsure where you got the idea that I'm against girls in the forum, that's like shooting myself in the foot. I definitely don't think that, and as you said I'm perfectly happy with those people I've met here.

blohsg
28-04-2011, 05:45 PM
ok misunderstood the angle here then :)

blohsg
28-04-2011, 06:37 PM
I don't think you've got anything against the girls here ... i'm just saying that the ladies here (just like yourself) are smart / gorgeous (big or small) / accommodating & it's alright to be here chatting & enjoying yourself here in whatever form available. I have utmost respect for those ladies who are here in this forum contributing in whatever way they can. Just trying to point out that I think you're worth more than you think.

Which other forum have pictures ? yes... perhaps he'll have someone in common over there :) but You can't hurry love (it's only day 04 of his thread) ... having a quick bonk would be instant gratification if he chooses over here ... but I agree he's more of a wine connoisseur than a tequila shot shooter.

Anyway ... I go sit in the naughty corner ... wait kana zap again by my stalker mod again ...

Massaman : Bro ! the floor is all yours ;)

maninsinsha
28-04-2011, 08:05 PM
I told you I wanted a " CONCERT "

And "CONCERT" it shall be... :D

Manin : haha self directored movies ? Thor & Rio looks good ... The Roomate (aka Single White Female) & Scream 4 ?

Actually, I would have favour The Sound Of Music.... ;)

HiddenAngel
28-04-2011, 08:40 PM
And "CONCERT" it shall be... :D

Actually, I would have favour The Sound Of Music.... ;)

Hmmm...The Sound of Music...Why not Phantom of the Opera? :D

ilovesingapore
28-04-2011, 09:04 PM
i think people, regardless of men or women, who utilized this SEX forum as a dating site are kidda screwed up.

Docky
28-04-2011, 09:05 PM

HA: Sounds interesting sia..are u linking the shyness tgt between ts and the lead?

Anyways. TS probably u can try just to be urself.
Tune up a little of the following and things might work out.
have a little bit more Confidence,
speak sensibly with less craps,
Show care and concern geniunely
and....
Study how to be a gentlemen.

I think the ladies are more concerned about the sincerity of the guys they met more than other factors. Make them feel comfortable around u..

Ladies are to be doted, they are not an equipment.

Good luck bro~;):D

maninsinsha
28-04-2011, 09:14 PM

Arrhhh.... Phantom of the Opera... But I guess the Angel of Music would not have been well suited in this "context"... :p

blohsg
28-04-2011, 09:16 PM
i think people, regardless of men or women, who utilized this SEX forum as a dating site are kidda screwed up.

I beg to differ ... you go to a supermart to eat/shop/tcss/watch movie/people watch/make out in the stair wells/ fuck in the handicapped toilets ... is that screwed up too?

massaman
28-04-2011, 10:31 PM
OK, dust settled. I am truly gratified by the assistance and support.

What is consistent in all your contributions are:

- Be confident
- Show sincerity (girls, boys, even animals like that)
- Be honest
- Stop beating around the bush

But eh! I didnt lie leh...still not interested party leh...Ms Fantasysez? :p:D

blohsg
28-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Bro : you should have jumped in b4 the dust settled ;) F....Z has already left ....

I typed until fingers cramped and you managed to compress that into 4 bulleted points ...

Fantasysez
29-04-2011, 02:04 AM
Orchideous & FZ: why do you say that it's not ideal to get to know the women here on this forum ? Are the ladies here inferior or damaged goods ? Are those outside of the forum any better ? What can you say about yourself while posting on this thread ? Would you be a worthy Friend to have ? ........

..... but what if someone comes along with a different mindset of genuine & sincere, confident yet caring, attentive & kind and manages to connect with you and makes you want to consider abandoning all your rules ... Would you go for it & give it a shot (no pun intended)?

Just becoz this place sells sex, it doesn't mean that everyone here is sex-crazed all the time ?

...... It's perfectly alright to seek love here ... you may not find it but doesn't mean you can't look while you take everything with a pinch of salt & peppered with some hope.

......... maybe I'm naive or super positive right wing ... we're always guarded after past experiences ... but you never know?

To my dearest blohsg,
I think you got Orchideous & myself all wrong. Haiz ....

We KNOW not everyone here is 'sex-crazed' here because we both had met up with truly wonderful & worthy men here... & women (I thought that was what I was trying to say??).

In fact, I myself found love here before .. (yes ... love .... but it was 'unintentional' ... never seek it nor expected it...) and I do know as a matter of fact that there are indeed genuine & sincere, confident yet caring, attentive & kind souls here: Men I trusted and who is there for me when I needed them.

AND .... how could we ever imply women here's damaged or interior? Sigh ... *shake head* ... you ah ...... you talked sense most of the time you know (but not this time *smack*)

1) Like what you guys alway say, this place is 99.9% dominated by the males. Isn't it gonna be difficult to find that 0.10%?

2) Out of the 0.10% of the female species, 0.05% is courageous enough to step out to seek what they want. Out of which there's 99.9% of the opposite forces contending for attention? What's the chances of success? (even without man(is) :rolleyes:)

3) The balance 0.05% unfortunately gets played by the fear or shy factor. Eg, I'm a silent reader most of the time ( .. okie .. I'm feeling kinda "talkative" lately ;)). But I do not like to go out on blind dates (dunno why ... maybe shy .. maybe fear... too stressful for me). But I do enjoy those get-together drinks/dinner/clubbing sessions with the guys I like & trusted, and that's where I usually get to know more of the other men present. I mean, this style works for me. So whichever style works for you, use it. :)

So massaman ... do join us if you can k? ;)

Fantasysez
29-04-2011, 02:09 AM
.....I typed until fingers cramped and you managed to compress that into 4 bulleted points ...

hahaa ..... A cute sense of humor is kinda refreshing too ..... :p

jasdude
29-04-2011, 03:21 AM
So massaman ... do join us if you can k? ;)

Yes agree with Lady Fan ! do join us for our outings . we love hanging out with each other for all of us have a great common topic " SBF " ! Bro Blogsg and Orchideous join us as well ! :D

maninsinsha
29-04-2011, 03:23 AM
Yes agree with Lady Fan ! do join us for our outings . we love hanging out with each other for all of us have a great common topic " SBF " ! Bro Blogsg and Orchideous join us as well ! :D

"SBF" meaning Si Bei Fun????!!!! :p

jasdude
29-04-2011, 03:29 AM
"SBF" meaning Si Bei Fun????!!!! :p

Hey! You are a celebrity here . So many dates from HOT LADIES here ! Mind your image and the language you use okie ! :D

gentingfw
29-04-2011, 03:37 AM
looks like i'm not the only FEW being left single n rot...

come on, let me know what is gg on...
:)

blohsg
29-04-2011, 09:16 AM
F....Z & Orchideous : Sorry ... something snapped i guess ... I'm not the King of Anything and i wrongly interpreted your posts ...

Concise statistical breakdown of your experience ... it's gr8 to know you've found love & made gr8 friends here :) Your words are golden - Let's talk - be talkative ;)

Fantasysez : hahaa ..... A cute sense of humor is kinda refreshing too .....
Are you flirting with me Hun ?

:p Can you untie my bonds now please after my spanking please? I'd like to reciprocate. :o

blohsg
29-04-2011, 09:27 AM
Jasdude : what happened @ Movida ? :)

You people are like the life of the parteeeh :)

But I'm not sure what I'm doing here yet ... am I a self absorbed attention seeking motor mouthing whore or this is just my escape from reality ?

jasdude
29-04-2011, 09:51 AM
Jasdude : what happened @ Movida ?

If you had joined us that day at MAC AMK , you would had understood what happened at Movida when I said the below !

:D:D You & Maninsinsha had bak cho mee outside Movida , I had DIM SUM in MOVIDA ! :D:D

blohsg
29-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Movida has Xiao Long Bao / Siew Mai / Har Gau / Char Siew Bao or some kind of Bah Cai dish is it ?

jasdude
29-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Movida has Xiao Long Bao / Siew Mai / Har Gau / Char Siew Bao or some kind of Bah Cai dish is it ?

Bro , I cannot let the cat out of the bag . The best to describe what happened had been mentioned in the previous post . sorry . :p;):D:o

Reoxy
29-04-2011, 11:18 AM
Old uncle cannot chiong no more else I will join you all for such clubbing outings.

Even while I was stationed in Shanghai the last 4 years, I think I only went clubbing 4x. Once a Year...haha...

BPITA
29-04-2011, 11:48 AM

U referring to the gals in movida ? :D cos I am pretty sure that dun serve food in there ! :D

jasdude
29-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Old uncle cannot chiong no more else I will join you all for such clubbing outings.

Even while I was stationed in Shanghai the last 4 years, I think I only went clubbing 4x. Once a Year...haha...

"OLD UNCLE" I don't think so but a SEASONED GINGER ! LOL you are a SNIPER ! one shot one kill ! you go clubbing becos you make it a point to change your GF once a year ! :D

Teasing you BRO ! if you are free can join us for our outings !

HiddenAngel
29-04-2011, 02:29 PM

- Be confident
- Be honest

Hey TS, I think with much patience you will soon get ladies to pm you for a date, look at Docky, he is a dock waiting patiently at the bay for a date and he got 1 and probably more to come ;)

blohsg
29-04-2011, 02:49 PM
HiddenA : You're going out with Docky for a date ? ;)

Massaman : Hmmm ... maybe you'll have to write her an email invite for a date?

Reoxy
29-04-2011, 02:50 PM
"OLD UNCLE" I don't think so but a SEASONED GINGER ! LOL you are a SNIPER ! one shot one kill ! you go clubbing becos you make it a point to change your GF once a year ! :D

Teasing you BRO ! if you are free can join us for our outings !

Ssshhh..Don't blow my cover...I'm lying low now..Haha..

Sure sure. If time permits. Pls PM me if there are any outings. Else by the time I check the threads maybe already over..Haha...Plus I have to travel for work so...

Thank you for your kind understanding and Best Regards. Haha

blohsg
29-04-2011, 02:54 PM
Docky guiding his B@ttle Cruiser for Docking in ... beep beep beep ... Wait ... who's harbour is he docking into ?

HiddenAngel
29-04-2011, 02:59 PM
HiddenA : You're going out with Docky for a date ? ;)

Massaman : Hmmm ... maybe you'll have to write her an email invite for a date?

Hahaha...did I said that I am going out a date with you? I said you managed to get a date after all the patient you preserved, hanging on though you gotten zapped. Your perverance paid off and maybe if TS does the same, he might see some 'light' ahead :)

Email me? Docky, you have my email??? :D

jasdude
29-04-2011, 02:59 PM
Ssshhh..Don't blow my cover...I'm lying low now..Haha..

Sure sure. If time permits. Pls PM me if there are any outings. Else by the time I check the threads maybe already over..Haha...Plus I have to travel for work so...

Thank you for your kind understanding and Best Regards. Haha

Sure BRO ! any happenings on my side with my gang of BROs here will inform you . Next week , ladies night on wednesday ? Shanghai okie ! oooops not the shanghai in china but shanghai dolly in singapore !

glooper83
29-04-2011, 03:24 PM

- Be confident
- Be honest

Hiya bro, just to let you know that you are not alone.

Good luck!

blohsg
29-04-2011, 03:38 PM
Hahaha...did I said that I am going out a date with you? I said you managed to get a date after all the patient you preserved, hanging on though you gotten zapped. Your perverance paid off and maybe if TS does the same, he might see some 'light' ahead :)

Email me? Docky, you have my email??? :D

Who r "you" referring to H-Angel ?

massaman
29-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Hi Bro Blohsg, sorry lah...too used to summarize...point form...really enjoyed your presence here. I think we should be pretty alright as friends. And yes, you already is.

To F...Z, I respect that. I am not really a party goer but would definitely be keen to sign up for the invite only sessions.

I would certainly like a wider circle of friends. Frankly, this is my first attempt at proposing a blind date...

Reoxy
29-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Sure BRO ! any happenings on my side with my gang of BROs here will inform you . Next week , ladies night on wednesday ? Shanghai okie ! oooops not the shanghai in china but shanghai dolly in singapore !

Hmm...Where is that? Sorry, just came back in March and have not been out much..Haha...Is it full of Xiao Mei Meis? I scared leh...So Yew Kee I buay tahan one... later P.E. I xia suay leh...

Ok PM me when if its onz...I going KL on next thurs morning.

HiddenAngel
29-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Who r "you" referring to H-Angel ?

Am referring to Docky, you saw too many postings liao that you missed out the one from him.

blohsg
29-04-2011, 05:40 PM
oh ... that's post in page 3 ... eyes are tired from looking @ many drawings ...

massaman
30-04-2011, 12:33 AM
Anyone keen for small gathering next Wed, ladies night, at Overeasy?

Docky
30-04-2011, 12:41 AM
look at Docky, he is a dock waiting patiently at the bay for a date and he got 1 and probably more to come ;)

Not without the blessing of an your angelic presence..~ Ever since u're not there. the PM doesn't come in.. til date i've got some meet ups, but i haven fulfill my date desire.. probably the right one hasn't PM yet....:)

HiddenAngel
30-04-2011, 11:34 AM
Not without the blessing of an your angelic presence..~ Ever since u're not there. the PM doesn't come in.. til date i've got some meet ups, but i haven fulfill my date desire.. probably the right one hasn't PM yet....:)

Oppps...does that mean you need me to be back to your thread to bless you more? :D

massaman
02-05-2011, 02:12 AM
I guess everyone is out with their loved ones...partying, short vacation, busy doing "something else"...hehehe

As usual, its lonely me. Just came back from a drive round the island exploring some places recommended by friends...e.g. Punggol Field Popeye Chicken
Its my usual late night escapade to just drive around to enjoy the breeze, radio and at least have the DJs accompanying with a bottle of Hoegaarden.

I sincerely hope there are not many folks like me...else this place would be pretty bleak. Enjoy the long weekend everyone...

blohsg
02-05-2011, 02:21 PM
Massaman : hmm ... maybe you're a sheep (like me) ... have to find a flock to follow or else you'll need a nice kind loving shepard to take you around :).

For that you need some luck and loads of gumption!

This lone wolf scenario you're painting is a little self-deprecating :)

You can b alone but you don't have to be feeling lonely :P

So give it a shot and chat with the DJ maybe ? Ask Angel here to come out of hiding ?

HiddenAngel
02-05-2011, 03:45 PM
Massaman : hmm ... maybe you're a sheep (like me) ... have to find a flock to follow or else you'll need a nice kind loving shepard to take you around :).

For that you need some luck and loads of gumption!

This lone wolf scenario you're painting is a little self-deprecating :)

You can b alone but you don't have to be feeling lonely :P

So give it a shot and chat with the DJ maybe ? Ask Angel here to come out of hiding ?

M i hidding? Hmm....

blohsg
02-05-2011, 03:47 PM
ooh ... I see you HiddenAngel ... hehe maybe he needs a little encouragement ? Perhaps you should ask him out ... if you're interested & available ;)

KoreanNam
02-05-2011, 03:47 PM
HoneyBeeBees
how to call the lady who is staying Johor Bahru? Please let me know ASAP.

HiddenAngel
02-05-2011, 04:06 PM
ooh ... I see you HiddenAngel ... hehe maybe he needs a little encouragement ? Perhaps you should ask him out ... if you're interested & available ;)

Blogger, if he is interested in me, he should be asking me out not I asking him out and afterall this is his thread rite?

Unless you been trying to hint to me that in fact you are the one who wanted to ask me out? :p

blohsg
02-05-2011, 04:21 PM
HiddenAngel : So ... I was wondering if you've got anything on later this evening ... would you like to do something with me tonight? How about discussing that over dinner with with me ? :p

See now I have an opening ;) ok ... maybe a little lame ...

Me da regular joe just trying to show Massa it's not too difficult to ask some1 out for a cup of coffee just to get to know em betta ?

You could be in someone else's thread and you like that someone and you could still pm and chit chat and ask him out right ?

now a days women asking men out is passe outdated already :P

btw Angel ;) it wasn't a hint lah ... Thot you're bz and going out with Dorky ?

jasdude
02-05-2011, 04:33 PM
T.S ,sorry to be blunt . Please have some self confidence in yourself . When it comes to skirt chasing ! It boils down to confidence and charm rather than looks ( well a little also ) . Hesitation will bring you nowhere ; if you like someone or curious about someone , be proactive and be a go getter rather than a forum couch potato waiting to be invited . Always have a open sincere attitude towards everyone ! Rewards will be friends and FBs that you can truly connect with . http://youtu.be/Niw94qGLyzM

Good Luck ! PS ; driving around , listening to music and drinking beer is dangerous to other motorists on the road as well to yourself .

maninsinsha
02-05-2011, 05:14 PM
Unless you been trying to hint to me that in fact you are the one who wanted to ask me out? :p

Would not a direct, straight to the point approach be preferable??? :p

HiddenAngel
02-05-2011, 05:24 PM
Would not a direct, straight to the point approach be preferable??? :p

Like what I did to you? :D

HiddenAngel
02-05-2011, 05:29 PM
HiddenAngel : So ... I was wondering if you've got anything on later this evening ... would you like to do something with me tonight? How about discussing that over dinner with with me ? :p

See now I have an opening ;) ok ... maybe a little lame ...

Me da regular joe just trying to show Massa it's not too difficult to ask some1 out for a cup of coffee just to get to know em betta ?

You could be in someone else's thread and you like that someone and you could still pm and chit chat and ask him out right ?

now a days women asking men out is passe outdated already :P

btw Angel ;) it wasn't a hint lah ... Thot you're bz and going out with Dorky ?

Hahaha....ok i take got your invite, and yes, I am bz, going dine but not with Dorky but someone else who invited me. ;)

maninsinsha
02-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Like what I did to you? :D

Ahhh... My angel, this might be an old frail man but still this uncle is not suffering from Amnesia nor Alzheimer's disease............................ yet........... ;)

HiddenAngel
02-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Ahhh... My angel, this might be an old frail man but still this uncle is not suffering from Amnesia nor Alzheimer's disease............................ yet........... ;)

You definitely don't look like a old man to me but a man with lots of charm ;) waiting for our next meet up soon :D

maninsinsha
02-05-2011, 06:18 PM
You definitely don't look like a old man to me but a man with lots of charm ;) waiting for our next meet up soon :D

Thank you and I would have thought I'm more of a disenchantment.... :p

blohsg
02-05-2011, 07:30 PM
hiddenAngel : i'm not worthy :P ... so what did you do to Manin ?

HiddenAngel
02-05-2011, 09:50 PM
hiddenAngel : i'm not worthy :P ... so what did you do to Manin ?

What did I do to him? You should asked him what I did to make him cried & laugh :p

maninsinsha
02-05-2011, 11:25 PM
What did I do to him? You should asked him what I did to make him cried & laugh :p

Hmmm... Thought that was supposed to be just between us??? Yes/No??? ;):p:D

blohsg
03-05-2011, 12:15 AM
Manin : hmmm did that involve any ticklng and restraints? :P

Fantasysez
03-05-2011, 12:32 AM
.......Please have some self confidence in yourself . When it comes to skirt chasing ! It boils down to confidence and charm rather than looks ( well a little also ) . Hesitation will bring you nowhere ; if you like someone or curious about someone , be proactive and be a go getter rather than a forum couch potato waiting to be invited . Always have a open sincere attitude towards everyone ! Rewards will be friends and FBs that you can truly connect with.

TS, heed the advice from a charming lady killer here... :)

Seriously Massaman, self-confidence, sensitivity & humility is very appealing & charming & it draws people to you. When you start to feel good about yourself & (love yourself), you'll find a whole new world open to you.

Yup, be pro-active & a go-getter, like what the dude had commissioned. You can get some tips from Jasdude, Manin or Avant. The minimal reward if not women, is the company & friendship of the 3 musketeers. ;)

maninsinsha
03-05-2011, 12:43 AM
Manin : hmmm did that involve any ticklng and restraints? :P

It involved using safewords such as "green", "yellow" and "red" and invoking the use of crops, whips and floggers... :p

And what other advice would a ravishing lady like yourself would have gave to us?? I'm eager to learn too... :D

blohsg
03-05-2011, 01:14 AM
F.....z : Yes ... we've heard from Manin's valuable inputs ... wat's your pov as a ravishing beauty?

Manin : props and safe words ... Are you Masochist or Sadist ? :D

Fantasysez
03-05-2011, 01:14 AM
Are you flirting with me Hun ?

hmm ... now, are you trying to create a seductive effect on me? The art of seduction is about subtlety to trigger attraction and connection ... I see you catching on very well. ;)

:p Can you untie my bonds now please after my spanking please? I'd like to reciprocate. :o

Now, are you flirting with me? :rolleyes:

jasdude
03-05-2011, 01:23 AM

Seriously Massaman, self-confidence, sensitivity & humility is very appealing & charming & it draws people to you. When you start to feel good about yourself & (love yourself), you'll find a whole new world open to you.

Yup, be pro-active & a go-getter, like what the dude had commissioned. You can get some tips from Jasdude, Manin or Avant. The minimal reward if not women, is the company & friendship of the 3 musketeers.

Please Please , I cannot live up to the reputation that you instill here :D . I am just a normal dude . I am JASDUDE . But I do agree with the last sentence .:D We three love to meet more like minded pals !

maninsinsha
03-05-2011, 01:39 AM
Manin : props and safe words ... Are you Masochist or Sadist ? :D

I'm versatile... :p

We three love to meet more like minded pals !

Yes!!! We definitely love to meet congenial party!!! ;)

jasdude
03-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Yes!!! We definitely love to meet congenial party!!! ;)

Our beloved Avant is well rested at home for the past few days and has already asked for lunch meet up tomorrow !

blohsg
03-05-2011, 06:47 PM
hmm ... now, are you trying to create a seductive effect on me? The art of seduction is about subtlety to trigger attraction and connection ... I see you catching on very well. ;)

Now, are you flirting with me? :rolleyes:

Do you feel any connection or tingly warm sensation or weakness at your knees yet ?

I can't flirt :( as I didn't pass my flirting module ...

My Craft is not purrfect but i'm willing to try and hopefully at least it'll give you a good laugh when I trip up.

hmmm you have a thing for the charming / positive / go-getter type of Man ? Seems that there's not enough of that to go around now a days ... Would you compromise & settle on nth best or an unfinished article or work-in-progress ?

Jasdude : Avant321 wuz down with election fever ?

We chase that dream we never found.
And sometimes we let each other down ...
But the love we made made everything alright.
We shone so bright but for just a moment.

HiddenAngel
03-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Hmmm... Thought that was supposed to be just between us??? Yes/No??? ;):p:D

Of coz I would to keep it to ourselves, such a sweet memory :p

massaman
04-05-2011, 12:58 AM
Blogger, that was an excellent move...not so easy the next time though...looks like everyone's fingers are very busy now...

massaman
04-05-2011, 01:02 AM
T.S ,sorry to be blunt . Please have some self confidence in yourself . When it comes to skirt chasing ! It boils down to confidence and charm rather than looks ( well a little also ) . Hesitation will bring you nowhere ; if you like someone or curious about someone , be proactive and be a go getter rather than a forum couch potato waiting to be invited . Always have a open sincere attitude towards everyone ! Rewards will be friends and FBs that you can truly connect with . http://youtu.be/Niw94qGLyzM

Good Luck ! PS ; driving around , listening to music and drinking beer is dangerous to other motorists on the road as well to yourself .

Dude, thanks...it was an easy drive and it didnt take much effort to pass the TP breathlyser with 1/2 bottle in the holder. I wasn't drinking my woes away...Never thought necessary...

blohsg
04-05-2011, 09:07 AM
Jasdude : Depeche mode ... their best song of the lot ... totally enjoyed the live 101 concert alburm. Yup ... that was the late 80s/early 90s

Erasure was really good too ... Ship of Fool (http://youtu.be/NhQrR0F5nnE) ... feeling nostalgic ... Age is catching maybe ?

HiddenAngel : Sweet memories are good ;) makes you feel you've lived. And would b nice to share those memories too ?

Reoxy
04-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Dude, thanks...it was an easy drive and it didnt take much effort to pass the TP breathlyser with 1/2 bottle in the holder. I wasn't drinking my woes away...Never thought necessary...

Ohh....Drink & Drive...Naughty boy...

massaman
04-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Jasdude : Depeche mode ... their best song of the lot ... totally enjoyed the live 101 concert alburm. Yup ... that was the late 80s/early 90s

Erasure was really good too ... Ship of Fool (http://youtu.be/NhQrR0F5nnE) ... feeling nostalgic ... Age is catching maybe ?

HiddenAngel : Sweet memories are good ;) makes you feel you've lived. And would b nice to share those memories too ?

Yes, those were the times...synthetiser music with the voice of Dave Gahan...and Erasure...anyone remember Great Commandment from Camouflage?
And I do agree with the part on living with memory but not for memory...

blohsg
04-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Kee Chiu ! Camouflage - The Great Commandment (http://youtu.be/SXODGahChBM)

What else do we have at the end of our days except memories ... Death or Alzheimer's might get to you first ...

cue 4HM entrance march ...

massaman
04-05-2011, 07:31 PM
lai lai lai...before Parkinsons or Alzheimers sets in...Def Leppard's "Love Bites" and...eh...siao! forget to eat medicine...Alzheimers set in liao...nanti dulu

thBlythe
04-05-2011, 08:18 PM
*pops in randomly*
feels like a wrong thread being posted in a wrong forum/sub-forum.
then again, i don't see anywhere else of posting other than here (and/or at the other forum under the boss. lol.)

just my look on this. ~_~

well, TS ah, good luck in finding someone ya? it's rare to see this. hoho. (or cuz i are just a newbie.) :/ well, at the best though! :o

HiddenAngel
08-05-2011, 02:21 PM
lai lai lai...before Parkinsons or Alzheimers sets in...Def Leppard's "Love Bites" and...eh...siao! forget to eat medicine...Alzheimers set in liao...nanti dulu

TS still no luck in getting a date? Or is it becoz of your Alzheimers acting up that you forgetten about your own thread? :p

massaman
08-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Hehehe...neber forget...last few days had been crazy so forgot to take my medicine and Alzheimers set in. Just took minutes ago...

Yes, no dates so far. Did receive a few PMs and had been following religiously to maintain momentum, conversation wise hor...

Hiss...don't remember I received yours leh...:p

HiddenAngel
08-05-2011, 04:46 PM
Hehehe...neber forget...last few days had been crazy so forgot to take my medicine and Alzheimers set in. Just took minutes ago...

Yes, no dates so far. Did receive a few PMs and had been following religiously to maintain momentum, conversation wise hor...

Hiss...don't remember I received yours leh...:p

That's because I never send mah :p

massaman
09-05-2011, 11:39 PM
What happened to Angel?

HiddenAngel
09-05-2011, 11:56 PM
What happened to Angel?

Hmm...need some TLC?? Hahaha... Thought I sprained it but Chinese sinseh I visited said it's not and burnt my skin :( getting a second option from my company doctor tomorrow :) thks for concern.

Hope you been making progress, keep up the patience!

yohooo
10-05-2011, 12:00 AM
Hmm...need some TLC?? Hahaha... Thought I sprained it but Chinese sinseh I visited said it's not and burnt my skin :( getting a second option from my company doctor tomorrow :) thks for concern.

oh my, no wonder you're hidden, need me to play the doctor role and give you some advice? I learned human physiology through the hard way :o

HiddenAngel
10-05-2011, 12:03 AM
oh my, no wonder you're hidden, need me to play the doctor role and give you some advice? I learned human physiology through the hard way :o

Hmm.. I think I prefer to pay the professional for my own safety :p

yohooo
10-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Hmm.. I think I prefer to pay the professional for my own safety :p

HAHAH! why you so fast see through my tricks :p:p. but I really learned through the hard way, as long as it's injuries related, I'm considered good :D

HiddenAngel
10-05-2011, 12:13 AM
HAHAH! why you so fast see through my tricks but I really learned through the hard way, as long as it's injuries related, I'm considered good :D

You mean you are good in breaking bones??:eek: I better stay far far away from you later :p

yohooo
10-05-2011, 12:16 AM
You mean you are good in breaking bones??:eek: I better stay far far away from you later :p

come on :p dont leave me behind! I'm good at joining back bones too!

Reoxy
10-05-2011, 12:50 AM

Hope you been making progress, keep up the patience!

As your online friend: Pls take care. Wish you well. Lots of hugs and kisses.

As an online wise man: Do not stroke a cock when it is hot.

HiddenAngel
10-05-2011, 09:13 AM
As your online friend: Pls take care. Wish you well. Lots of hugs and kisses.

As an online wise man: Do not stroke a cock when it is hot.

Thanks for the concern online friend. Hugs n kisses back.

Online wise man, as there is a Chinese, 打铁趁热。I only start the fire, leave the stroking to oneself coz I scare getting burnt so not in charge to put out the fire :D

blohsg
10-05-2011, 09:18 AM
HA : wait the fire go out of control how ? Need a fireman on the standby ?

*Beaming* *Beaming* *Beaming*

massaman
11-05-2011, 12:53 AM
How in the world an innocent topic on Angel's injured wrist became a toying subject??? Kekeke

yohooo
11-05-2011, 12:55 AM
How in the world an innocent topic on Angel's injured wrist became a toying subject??? Kekeke

bro, now you know why right? :p

HoneyBeeBees
11-05-2011, 01:09 AM
Nice to finally meet you massaman

blohsg
11-05-2011, 04:20 AM
Massaman : you came? did i catch you? I must have passed out already hehe

LoveAngel
11-05-2011, 08:43 AM
Hello Messa,
Thanks for coming last night. Glad to have finally met you.
I'm so sorry we hadn't had much opportunity to chat, but hope u had a wonderful time there anyhow. :)

massaman
11-05-2011, 08:59 AM
To Loveangel, thanks for the kind invite and I certainly enjoyed the good company. You definitely live up to the strong reputation as pen by Bro Manin.

To HBB, the pleasure is mine.

To Bro Blog, yup I met you at the back alley with Bro Jasdude and Bro Reoxy.

When is the next one?

blohsg
11-05-2011, 09:01 AM
Tot that was SAM the Caterer ?

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 09:16 AM

Sam is his actual (I think so) name.

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 09:17 AM
To Loveangel, thanks for the kind invite and I certainly enjoyed the good company. You definitely live up to the strong reputation as pen by Bro Manin.

To HBB, the pleasure is mine.

To Bro Blog, yup I met you at the back alley with Bro Jasdude and Bro Reoxy.

When is the next one?

Next one will be when sperm count is replenished.

blohsg
11-05-2011, 09:45 AM
REOXY : hahahaaha where did you spend yours ?

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Masaman,

In all seriousness, I hereby bestow unto you, my blessing upon finding a suitable someone here, or any other blessed place.

blohsg
11-05-2011, 10:30 AM
Messa : Saw anyone you liked ?

jasdude
11-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Masaman,

In all seriousness, I hereby bestow unto you, my blessing upon finding a suitable someone here, or any other blessed place.

BRO Massaman ! I apologize for the wrong intro . I remembered all the nicks better . Mistakenly intro you as Sam the caterer . My bad ! sorry BRO !

Honestly , I don't find that you will have any problems finding someone . Be more proactive and smile more ! That will do will ! Cheers man ! Any lady samsters reading this ! come get him !

maninsinsha
11-05-2011, 11:13 AM
Honestly , I don't find that you will have any problems finding someone . Be more proactive and smile more ! That will do will ! Cheers man ! Any lady samsters reading this ! come get him !

Agree totally... Massaman is a good looking chap whom I don't think will have any trouble attracting any gals... In fact, the few young guys attended the gathering last night are just equally good looking... All you guys need to do is to mingle around more and soon, you will find yourself busy with requests for meet up with the ladies... ;)

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 11:14 AM
come on :p dont leave me behind! I'm good at joining back bones too!

Yoohoo, now i really might have a broken bone for you to join back, cause I fell n slipped down the stairs yesterday and doc said i might have broken my last toe :(

Its not an injured wrist but a frozen shoulder according to my doctor yesterday and a pleasure to meet you yesterday :)

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Agree totally... Massaman is a good looking chap whom I don't think will have any trouble attracting any gals... In fact, the few young guys attended the gathering last night are just equally good looking... All you guys need to do is to mingle around more and soon, you will find yourself busy with requests for meet up with the ladies... ;)

Second to that, he is a charming good looking fellow, can strike up a conversation easily. Sisters there, do send him pms to meet up with Massaman, you won't regret :D

blohsg
11-05-2011, 11:22 AM
HA : yooo hooo sorry I couldn't bid you good bye ... I was taken away by the curfew police

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 11:27 AM
HA : yooo hooo sorry I couldn't bid you good bye ... I was taken away by the curfew police

I know...we were having such great conversation and when I am back, you are gone :(

orchideous
11-05-2011, 11:38 AM
Massaman is quite a good looking and easygoing guy I must say, with a very nice smile. Not sure why he is lacking for company. Ladies, do consider meeting up with him for a coffee or drinks. (Hoegaarden is awesome!)

HiddenAngel: how is your toe? Lovely to meet you last night :) sad you have to leave early :(

yohoo: woohoo to you. :) you drank too much?

maninsinsha: "the few young guys who attended the gathering are equally good looking" talking about yourself? :) however I agree with you about those younger guys!

blohsg
11-05-2011, 11:39 AM
ya lor :P

Jasdude : no wonder ...

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 11:42 AM
[QUOTE=orchideous;5928038]Massaman is quite a good looking and easygoing guy I must say, with a very nice smile. Not sure why he is lacking for company. Ladies, do consider meeting up with him for a coffee or drinks. (Hoegaarden is awesome!)

HiddenAngel: how is your toe? Lovely to meet you last night :) sad you have to leave early :( [QUOTE]

Hi dear, you came so late :( otherwise we would have spend more time chatting. My toe...doc said I might have broken or fractured it, have to monitor and now walking with a limp :p

orchideous
11-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Omg what happen ah :( do take care, it sounds very painful.. Don't walk so much! Hope it gets better soon.. Yea I went too late, wish I could have come earlier..pity I did not get to meet everyone.. *coughs at blohsg*

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Omg what happen ah :( do take care, it sounds very painful.. Don't walk so much! Hope it gets better soon.. Yea I went too late, wish I could have come earlier..pity I did not get to meet everyone.. *coughs at blohsg*

Never mind, we will have chance to meet up next time and please be early, hahaha :p

orchideous
11-05-2011, 11:56 AM
Haha, yes I definitely wish to be early, more time to chat next time :)

blohsg
11-05-2011, 11:58 AM
ooh .. you hurt your toe ? :(

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 12:11 PM
ooh .. you hurt your toe ? :(

not just hurt but suspect a case of broken/fractured :(

HoneyBeeBees
11-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Add one more to my list:- massaman. :D

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 02:38 PM

How long is your list now?

nitetesla
11-05-2011, 02:39 PM
not just hurt but suspect a case of broken/fractured :(
That sounds like a lot of hurt. =\

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 02:47 PM
That sounds like a lot of hurt. =\

You bet but it's feel much better after the painkiller, thks :)

onlyhuman
11-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Hey Massa,
Pleasure meeting up with u last evening hopes u find a companion soon to wipe off ur lonely tears and to cheer u every night.:D

Onlyhuman

SH149
11-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Bro only human someone complaint u bully her last night
Her heart is broken :D

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 04:32 PM
You bet but it's feel much better after the painkiller, thks :)

You should go to the temple to ask the “太岁” and see if you got 冲 with Him or not.

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 04:48 PM
You should go to the temple to ask the “太岁” and see if you got 冲 with Him or not.

the 冲 was last year but this yeat I must go 打小人!:eek:

nitetesla
11-05-2011, 04:56 PM
the 冲 was last year but this yeat I must go 打小人!:eek:
打Reoxy! :D

maninsinsha
11-05-2011, 07:05 PM
maninsinsha: "the few young guys who attended the gathering are equally good looking" talking about yourself? :) however I agree with you about those younger guys!

My dear, I'm far from being that few young good looking man... I've to live up to my reputation as the Uncle UFO (Ugly, Fat and Old)... :o

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 07:10 PM
My dear, I'm far from being that few young good looking man... I've to live up to my reputation as the Uncle UFO (Ugly, Fat and Old)... :o

Maninsinsha dear is the UFO?? Hmmm...then I guess the rest of the guys can be consider as UPS(Ugly, Punk and Skinny) :p

blohsg
11-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Manin : not too bad really ;) you don't look a day older than 30 ;)

Someone mentioned Well-Maintained ... I'd say good genes ;)

blohsg
11-05-2011, 07:16 PM
hmmm the appeal is not just the exterior of the package ... more about the content inside the package.

maninsinsha
11-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Maninsinsha dear is the UFO?? Hmmm...then I guess the rest of the guys can be consider as UPS(Ugly, Punk and Skinny) :p

Awww.... My angel, you are still so sweet... Did you just had your Haagen Dazs??? :D:D

maninsinsha
11-05-2011, 07:20 PM
Manin : not too bad really ;) you don't look a day older than 30 ;)
Someone mentioned Well-Maintained ... I'd say good genes ;)

Well, the place was dimly lit so it does work to my advantage... :o

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Awww.... My angel, you are still so sweet... Did you just had your Haagen Dazs??? :D

I just have yummy yogurt :p but a kiss from you definitely will make it sweeter :p:D

blohsg
11-05-2011, 07:28 PM
Manin : hahahaha maybe that's why it was dimly lit and there was so much alcohol flowing

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 08:01 PM

Thank you.

It has been a long time since someone called me skinny.

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 08:02 PM
Thank you.

It has been a long time since someone called me skinny.

Hahaha...you should thank Maninsinsha :D

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 08:04 PM

I thought I once heard a group of super-models say you are the UFO because you can give women an Unbelievably Fast Orgasm.

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 08:06 PM
I thought I once heard a group of super-models say you are the UFO because you can give women an Unbelievably Fast Orgasm.

Is that an insult or a praise leh??:confused:

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Is that an insult or a praise leh??:confused:

I do not insult.

Do you like to achieve an orgasm faster so that you can have energy and time for another orgasm?

avant321
11-05-2011, 08:44 PM
I just have yummy yogurt :p but a kiss from you definitely will make it sweeter :p:D

Ah Hah, the Lady has spoken. HAAgen Daz would not have sufficed, what with the melted ice. Only good for making 'light' and halo. Ben & Jerry, move aside, Manin & HiddenAngel is here to rule. VERyNICE, & a JAYly good time!!!

maninsinsha
11-05-2011, 08:50 PM

Would have love to make it sweeter but alas, with the number of good looking young gentlemen surrounding you, I stood no chance... :(

You've heard wrong, my friend... It's Unbelievably Futile Orgasm...

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 09:08 PM
[QUOTE=maninsinsha;5929873]Would have love to make it sweeter but alas, with the number of good looking young gentlemen surrounding you, I stood no chance... :(

I will be always ready to cast aside the younger one in exchange for some 'quality' time with a matured n full of charm guy like you;):D

maninsinsha
11-05-2011, 09:30 PM
I will be always ready to cast aside the younger one in exchange for some 'quality' time with a matured n full of charm guy like you;):D

Sad to say, that wasn't the case last night... :(

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 09:31 PM
You've heard wrong, my friend... It's Unbelievably Futile Orgasm...

Haiz. Only guys will understand what I meant to say.

And I still wonder how come I never get any FBs:cool:

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 09:41 PM
Sad to say, that wasn't the case last night... :(

Hmm...the case seems to be that you have your hands and legs wrapped around with so many babes that there is no space for me :(

calex
11-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Hmm...the case seems to be that you have your hands and legs wrapped around with so many babes that there is no space for me :(
well, ha still got another guys to get attention to..??

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 09:49 PM
well, ha still got another guys to get attention to..??

I should said it's the kindness of other guys to keep me occupied last night :)

maninsinsha
11-05-2011, 09:55 PM

The matter of the fact was all your breathing space were surrounded by young and handsome men... :(

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 09:57 PM
The matter of the fact was all your breathing space were surrounded by young and handsome men... :(

Air space may be no-fly but ground space not a no-go.:cool:

maninsinsha
11-05-2011, 10:04 PM
Air space may be no-fly but ground space not a no-go.:cool:

Being traditionalistic, I prefer to go top -> down rather than down -> top.... ;)

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Being traditionalistic, I prefer to go top -> down rather than down -> top.... ;)

Aww...sometimes being down ¥ top can be quite enjoyable :p;)

maninsinsha
11-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Aww...sometimes being down ¥ top can be quite enjoyable :p;)

Which is why I can only give Unbelievably Futile Orgasm.... :o:(

yohooo
12-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Massaman is quite a good looking and easygoing guy I must say, with a very nice smile. Not sure why he is lacking for company. Ladies, do consider meeting up with him for a coffee or drinks. (Hoegaarden is awesome!)

I cant believe bro massaman said he cannot make it in total package... that is nonsensical...

I didnt drink alot, just that it's hard to think and talk with people after drinking session and at 2am... :(

Yoohoo, now i really might have a broken bone for you to join back, cause I fell n slipped down the stairs yesterday and doc said i might have broken my last toe

what happened? you fell after you took your bag? how come you didnt tell anyone? I can take a look at the injury, that must hurt alot, X-ray taken and cleared?

Agree totally... Massaman is a good looking chap whom I don't think will have any trouble attracting any gals... In fact, the few young guys attended the gathering last night are just equally good looking... All you guys need to do is to mingle around more and soon, you will find yourself busy with requests for meet up with the ladies...

I'm trying to pick up your skills of spreading your concentration over all the people... alas, people last night are nice to talk to. thank you for your enlightenment, I shall pay attention to that. :p

Hey Massa,
Pleasure meeting up with u last evening hopes u find a companion soon to wipe off ur lonely tears and to cheer u every night.:D
Onlyhuman

hey onlyhuman, I really never see your nick around leh... you're really a silent reader... go out lim kopi meet up sometime.

SH149
12-05-2011, 07:38 AM
Lim kopi ? Why not he n I lim Lao hor near my place before if u dun mind ? :D

massaman
12-05-2011, 09:16 AM
Masaman,

Bro Reoxy, thanks for the shower of blessing. Me not qualified to bless people yet so I will just quietly pray for the avent of adventures for you...like the raging waves of the Yang Tze.:p

massaman
12-05-2011, 09:19 AM
BRO Massaman ! I apologize for the wrong intro . I remembered all the nicks better . Mistakenly intro you as Sam the caterer . My bad ! sorry BRO !

Hey bro, please don't apologised. I know that was your way of breaking the ice for me...mistaken identity and ...thanks for the effort man.

And as for the problems, its pretty apparent I need lots of learning still. especially from the 3 musketeers...:D

avant321
12-05-2011, 09:33 AM
Hey bro, please don't apologised. I know that was your way of breaking the ice for me...mistaken identity and ...thanks for the effort man.

And as for the problems, its pretty apparent I need lots of learning still. especially from the 3 musketeers...:D

Dude, thanks for the coffee. And $$$$$ with extra chilli on me next time.. Namaste...;)

Reoxy
12-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Bro Reoxy, thanks for the shower of blessing. Me not qualified to bless people yet so I will just quietly pray for the avent of adventures for you...like the raging waves of the Yang Tze.:p

Ahh..Worry not my Chinese Brother with A Negro Dick.

I have just Upz you and thus, many will soon follow.:cool:

massaman
12-05-2011, 09:44 AM

sir, thanks for the kind words. It certainly feels positive to get this from THE one who commands fair amount of ladies' followings:D

massaman
12-05-2011, 09:47 AM
Second to that, he is a charming good looking fellow, can strike up a conversation easily. Sisters there, do send him pms to meet up with Massaman, you won't regret :D

Now...I am expecting the next few pm to be invoices for endorsement fees.

HA, thanks for the kind words. You don't need the light from the phone to be angelic...you are. Its a pity you left early. And what's with the broken toe? I thought it was a wrist...corrected to shoulder problem. Now toe? Did you fall down from the stairs or got ran over by a bike? Are you alright now? painkiller is but a temporal relieve. You the everything checked and mended at the hospital?

massaman
12-05-2011, 09:50 AM

HiddenAngel: how is your toe? Lovely to meet you last night :) sad you have to leave early :(

Thanks again for the kind endorsement...next Hoegaarden on me.

massaman
12-05-2011, 09:51 AM

I am truly honoured...yes, how long is this list...:p

massaman
12-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Hey Massa,

Onlyhuman

Hi OH, the pleasure is mine too. I have learn not to rush things and take things as it comes. We should make sure we turn up the next time and respect the advice of the few folks about mingling...:D

massaman
12-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Well, the place was dimly lit so it does work to my advantage... :o

Hehehe...I agree on the dimly lit part...but disagree about the working to your advantage part. It worked to my advantage and your disadvantage. :D

massaman
12-05-2011, 09:55 AM

That's so sweet...

massaman
12-05-2011, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=yohooo;5930606]I cant believe bro massaman said he cannot make it in total package... that is nonsensical...

I didnt drink alot, just that it's hard to think and talk with people after drinking session and at 2am... :(

That was why I took my leave before the lights come on...believe it. :p
Nice meeting up with you.

massaman
12-05-2011, 09:59 AM
Dude, thanks for the coffee. And $$$$$ with extra chilli on me next time.. Namaste...;)

Namaste...kaki-nang...Just make sure you don't chant that too many times walking down the reservoir

massaman
12-05-2011, 10:01 AM
Ahh..Worry not my Chinese Brother with A Negro Dick.

I have just Upz you and thus, many will soon follow.:cool:

Thanks my friend...I still remember our date to a quieter place...Ahhh...everyone reading don't jump and flame me...me very straight...just that old man can't move to the same beat as the music so usually chose to sit around quieter lounges sipping alcohol laced H2O. :D

jasdude
12-05-2011, 10:04 AM
Sorry for the HIJACK TS ! Since the first meet up went so well . Lets have another this end of month 30th may ! Interest check first

KTV somewhere good with company ?

OR

Disco with KTV room ?

OR

Something like the previous ? A Pub

All by invitation only . Newbies sorry . Slots are limited too !

Previous group of invited samsters all automatically invited .

Females Samsters welcomed without questions

avant321
12-05-2011, 10:07 AM
Namaste...kaki-nang...Just make sure you don't chant that too many times walking down the reservoir

Tell that to AfterApril, my 穩如泰山 Massaman...:D

Reoxy
12-05-2011, 10:10 AM
Thanks my friend...I still remember our date to a quieter place...Ahhh...everyone reading don't jump and flame me...me very straight...just that old man can't move to the same beat as the music so usually chose to sit around quieter lounges sipping alcohol laced H2O. :D

One more thing to learn my Chinese Brother with A Negro Dick:

You must replace the following word (s) with the corresponding word (s):

old - mature and VERY successful

can't - choose to keep a low profile and not show off his special

quieter - classy and sophisticated

Peace Out!

Today is a good day.

My Bucket is Full.

It Contains Shit.

LoveAngel
12-05-2011, 10:20 AM
Ladies ....
Massaman is indeed a great guy .... in ALL aspects.
Even if no sparks, he'll make a wonderful friend. Even if not a friend, he's still an "eye-candy" ... :p

I can safely endorse that .. because had just gone on an extended "date" with him last evening.

Hmm .......... should I write a DR on our "date"??? :rolleyes:

blohsg
12-05-2011, 10:38 AM
LA : Hear Hear ! All Ears !

SH149
12-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Jasdude me on !!!
Prefer disco with KTv
Because I want to do slow dance with Love Angel :D:D

HiddenAngel
12-05-2011, 11:00 AM
Now...I am expecting the next few pm to be invoices for endorsement fees.

HA, thanks for the kind words. You don't need the light from the phone to be angelic...you are. Its a pity you left early. And what's with the broken toe? I thought it was a wrist...corrected to shoulder problem. Now toe? Did you fall down from the stairs or got ran over by a bike? Are you alright now? painkiller is but a temporal relieve. You the everything checked and mended at the hospital?

It's not kind words but stating the facts :) Avant321 just like to tease me and make me look bad :( I have 2 problems now, a frozen shoulder and a sprained toe now, luckily it's not broken or fractured. But the painkiller is a great help for me especially yesterday cause I accidentially took 2 dosage of it..hahaha....

HiddenAngel
12-05-2011, 11:02 AM
ladies ....
Massaman is indeed a great guy .... In all aspects.
Even if no sparks, he'll make a wonderful friend. Even if not a friend, he's still an "eye-candy" ... :p

i can safely endorse that .. Because had just gone on an extended "date" with him last evening.

Hmm .......... Should i write a dr on our "date"??? :rolleyes:

la : Hear hear ! All ears !

dr! Dr! Dr!.....:d

avant321
12-05-2011, 11:15 AM
It's not kind words but stating the facts :) Avant321 just like to tease me and make me look bad :( I have 2 problems now, a frozen shoulder and a sprained toe now, luckily it's not broken or fractured. But the painkiller is a great help for me especially yesterday cause I accidentially took 2 dosage of it..hahaha....

Oh mine, my sweet Angel... I meant no ill intent... Teasing u, I'd admit.. Who wouldn't.. Just trying to vie for ur attention amongst the many animals and beasts around.. See, I'm all prepared to receive the heat from the rest of the competitors..that shows how sincere I am. I was all ready and prepared for ur salt assault... To no avail...

SH149
12-05-2011, 11:23 AM
Oh mine, my sweet Angel... I meant no ill intent... Teasing u, I'd admit.. Who wouldn't.. Just trying to vie for ur attention amongst the many animals and beasts around.. See, I'm all prepared to receive the heat from the rest of the competitors..that shows how sincere I am. I was all ready and prepared for ur salt assault... To no avail...

Hey I tot I am going to the HASH brown with our lovely HA ? :p
So pls take Q number :D

HiddenAngel
12-05-2011, 11:26 AM

Ohh...I m so sorry for not taking your hint of attention, pls punish me for my ignorant, I am all yours to punish :D Salt ah? Blower said no salt only tobasco leh, next time please BYO k? :p

HiddenAngel
12-05-2011, 11:29 AM

SH149, you very greedy hor, want HASh brown with me, want date with HBB, want to slow dance with LA, wah...you can handle bo?? :p:D

SH149
12-05-2011, 11:32 AM
SH149, you very greedy hor, want HASh brown with me, want date with HBB, want to slow dance with LA, wah...you can handle bo?? :p:D

Why not ? The most I go to gym everyday lor :D

avant321
12-05-2011, 11:36 AM

To my sweet Angel, shown of sincerity with immediate repercussion, raging war and made all the 'TAxi' fleet my enemy... SH149, I hailed... HA, I made call reserved...

Reoxy
12-05-2011, 11:41 AM

Of course he can handle.

Look at his nick.

SH149 - Super Horny. Wants Four 奶.

HiddenAngel
12-05-2011, 11:41 AM
To my sweet Angel, shown of sincerity with immediate repercussion, raging war and made all the 'TAxi' fleet my enemy... SH149, I hailed... HA, I made call reserved...

Wait a minute, make love and not war please...:o

SH149
12-05-2011, 11:59 AM

Wow dun like that leh ! Not everytime I got this kind of chance as I been doing IPPT in the mountain :D

avant321
12-05-2011, 12:13 PM
Wow dun like that leh ! Not everytime I got this kind of chance as I been doing IPPT in the mountain :D

How am I to contest with u then, when my IPPT is overdue, as we speak... Sigh... Guess I'll have to stick with the queue number...:(

avant321
12-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Wait a minute, make love and not war please...:o

Make love not war eh... My sweet Angel, are u suggesting Dim Sum?

HiddenAngel
12-05-2011, 12:53 PM
Make love not war eh... My sweet Angel, are u suggesting Dim Sum?

Hmm...this Dim Sum thingy has been going on for awhile, I m sure alot of bros & sis would like to know the definition of Dim Sum here ;):D

Sam The Caterer
12-05-2011, 07:38 PM
TS, so r the nites any better for u?

LoveAngel
12-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Jasdude me on !!!
Prefer disco with KTv
Because I want to do slow dance with Love Angel :D:D

SH149,
I thought you said you cannot reach me??!! :rolleyes:

HiddenAngel
12-05-2011, 08:37 PM
SH149,

LoveAngel sitting down can still do slow dance or lying down also can :p:D

jasdude
12-05-2011, 08:40 PM

Thats why Lady HA and SH149 is the perfect match in terms of looks , size , height and character !

jasdude
12-05-2011, 08:42 PM
SH149,

Ain't you suppose to be on a date with consensuallust ?

HiddenAngel
12-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Thats why Lady HA and SH149 is the perfect match in terms of looks , size , height and character !

Thank you JASmin for the compliment! :)

LoveAngel
12-05-2011, 08:46 PM

Yup yup ... we'll together now.
He's gone to buy something ............ :)

HoneyBeeBees
12-05-2011, 08:46 PM
点心,点心,点点就有心。:p

zron.45
12-05-2011, 09:16 PM
点心,点心,点点就有心。:p

Hey!! Aren't u supposed to be...

zron.45
12-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Yup yup ... we'll together now.
He's gone to buy something ............ :)

Wah... Like tat also can ar? Went to buy... "something" essential? :p

blohsg
12-05-2011, 09:36 PM
He went to buy spices ? Thought they're having Lamb Steak ... medium rare ?

massaman
12-05-2011, 10:42 PM
TS, so r the nites any better for u?

Ha...my missing twin bro finally appeared...I am not expecting miracles here...definitely need to work towards that...I have learnt girls just don't throw themselves at guys unless obviously we are referring to Manin...:p

onlyhuman
12-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Ha...my missing twin bro finally appeared...I am not expecting miracles here...definitely need to work towards that...I have learnt girls just don't throw themselves at guys unless obviously we are referring to Manin...:p

Hey massa, I got trust in u...u will achieve wat u wanted..:D

massaman
12-05-2011, 10:47 PM

Oops...LA, pichak lobang liao lor

massaman
12-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Hey massa, I got trust in u...u will achieve wat u wanted..:D

:D thank you thank you

HiddenAngel
12-05-2011, 10:49 PM
:D thank you thank you

Hope you have a wonderful evening earlier and there you go, your first 'virgin' date from the forum :D:p

massaman
12-05-2011, 10:49 PM

First reaction, laugh until stomachache...aiyo

blohsg
12-05-2011, 10:50 PM
Massa : maybe if you open your arms to receive you might catch a few too :P

Did you just come back from somewhere ?

massaman
12-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Hope you have a wonderful evening earlier and there you go, your first 'virgin' date from the forum :D:p

Madam...where got? I just finish work...you referring to last night??? I had issued an embargo to LA.:p

massaman
12-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Massa : maybe if you open your arms to receive you might catch a few too :P

Did you just come back from somewhere ?

Yah...work.

HiddenAngel
12-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Madam...where got? I just finish work...you referring to last night??? I had issued an embargo to LA.:p

Yah, sorry I lost track of time :p

massaman
12-05-2011, 10:54 PM

Be careful hor...not everything can accidentally one...:p

Reoxy
12-05-2011, 10:56 PM

And you wonder why manin gets all the 奶。

Cannot anyhow call ladies madam.

Should say Dear Honey Sugar Bunny.

HiddenAngel
12-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Be careful hor...not everything can accidentally one...:p

Hahaa...accidental happens all the time, ah bo where got news for the newspaper to report? :p

Time for bed, enjoy the rest of the nite :)

blohsg
12-05-2011, 11:00 PM
cya HA ...

Massa : still considered early for those w/o curfew :P

massaman
12-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Yah, sorry I lost track of time :p

And you wonder why manin gets all the 奶。

Cannot anyhow call ladies madam.

Should say Dear Honey Sugar Bunny.

HA, sorry sorry...still in time to salvage dear...?:p

massaman
12-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Hahaa...accidental happens all the time, ah bo where got news for the newspaper to report? :p

Time for bed, enjoy the rest of the nite :)

That's early...you must have had a long day...chat again soon

LoveAngel
12-05-2011, 11:10 PM

HA ... you'll so half right .... I was sitting while he standing swaying to the music. lol

I think it'll be more perfect if you slow dance with SH149. Not much adjustment needed esp if lying down. :D

LoveAngel
12-05-2011, 11:16 PM

Why do I have a funny feeling that THIS was coming?? :rolleyes:

He went to buy spices ? Thought they're having Lamb Steak ... medium rare ?

He is "spicy" enough ... no need buy more spice ... that would make me very very hot!! lol

Oops...LA, pichak lobang liao lor

No lah ..... I'm innocent ........... :eek:

First reaction, laugh until stomachache...aiyo

Massaman .... now you'll laughing!! Wait till I see you next .... :rolleyes:

massaman
12-05-2011, 11:17 PM
HA ... you'll so half right .... I was sitting while he standing swaying to the music. lol

I think it'll be more perfect if you slow dance with SH149. Not much adjustment needed esp if lying down. :D

Like that I would be worst...I will need my friend (swivel chair) help...:p

massaman
12-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Why do I have a funny feeling that THIS was coming?? :rolleyes:

He is "spicy" enough ... no need buy more spice ... that would make me very very hot!! lol

No lah ..... I'm innocent ........... :eek:

Massaman .... now you'll laughing!! Wait till I see you next .... :rolleyes:

Siao liao...Jiu Ming yah!!! You mei you ren??:D

LoveAngel
12-05-2011, 11:21 PM

I am applying for a restraining order on the embargo! :)

LoveAngel
12-05-2011, 11:22 PM

Hmm ..... clause: I did not throw myself at Manin. He threw himself at me ... on me ..... :D

blohsg
12-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Sound of Crickets Chirping ... you're on your own Massa ...

LA ... please help yourself to Massa ... be gentle

yohooo
12-05-2011, 11:25 PM
Lim kopi ? Why not he n I lim Lao hor near my place before if u dun mind ? :D

lao hor also can, but I still like SA...

That was why I took my leave before the lights come on...believe it. :p
Nice meeting up with you.

hahaha, you got the quality la, have trust in yourself.

Sorry for the HIJACK TS ! Since the first meet up went so well . Lets have another this end of month 30th may ! Interest check first

I would love to but I will be out of town on an invitation trip... :p

Look at his nick.

SH149 - Super Horny. Wants Four 奶.

‘要去吗‘先生, 我一点也想不到你可以那样翻译...社会大学真的叫你很多东西,在下甘拜下风... 你行! :p

Hey massa, I got trust in u...u will achieve wat u wanted..

wah bro, you ninja in and ninja out...

Reoxy
12-05-2011, 11:56 PM
[QUOTE=
‘要去吗‘先生, 我一点也想不到你可以那样翻译...社会大学真的叫你很多东西,在下甘拜下风... 你行! :p
out...[/QUOTE]

What I received, I give back.

是“教”不是“叫”。:cool:

SH149
12-05-2011, 11:58 PM

Hehe so when is the date for me to lying down ?
I am waiting for her le ! :D

massaman
13-05-2011, 12:01 AM
What I received, I give back.

是“教”不是“叫”。:cool:

hahaha...just now stomachache, now flip...

Eh...Reoxy...I thought you clock out liao...pass your duty hours leh...tonight OT?:p

massaman
13-05-2011, 12:02 AM

Still yelling for help...nobody can hear me???

LoveAngel
13-05-2011, 12:05 AM

*blush blush* .... I can't ... what if he rejects me? :(

massaman
13-05-2011, 12:07 AM
I am applying for a restraining order on the embargo! :)

Can overturn the RO?