PDA

View Full Version : Taiping or Kamunting

propros
24-04-2011, 09:57 PM
All bro,

i am going to Taiping for business trip for 2 weeks, any recommendation place to cheong in there??thanks in advance...

Luiz
28-04-2011, 12:43 PM
Bro,

From what I know Taiping only got 1 or 2 places. Mostly drink KTV with ladies accompaning you.

One is behind Station 1 in Simpang. You wont miss it at the back lane.

The theme park near Kampung Jambu. Thats Karaoke, usually the girl butterflies, if you like u can just pay them to accompany you whole night.

I read some where Thai Massage at Fu Li Yen hotel but I am not sure.

There is a place Kamunting closer to Bukit Jana. The shophouses just after the mosque near the crossroad going to highway, bukit mas and bukit jana. The ladies there not so chio.

Thats all I know. If you have time just travel down to Ipoh...better playground.:D

indahgood
01-05-2011, 10:55 AM
Bro,

From what I know Taiping only got 1 or 2 places. Mostly drink KTV with ladies accompaning you.

The theme park near Kampung Jambu. Thats Karaoke, usually the girl butterflies, if you like u can just pay them to accompany you whole night.

There is a place Kamunting closer to Bukit Jana. The shophouses just after the mosque near the crossroad going to highway, bukit mas and bukit jana. The ladies there not so chio.

Thats all I know. If you have time just travel down to Ipoh...better playground.:D

I went to a food court / sing song place years ago. Its near Taiping Lake. There you can see PRCs. Wonder if it is still around ?

Luiz
02-05-2011, 01:53 AM
Ahhh that one. in between flemington hotel and the food court. Maybe.

Use to be the place for tranny :)

I am sure PRC still around there.

Kuroshiro
24-06-2017, 10:45 AM
Bro,

hello bro I'm taiping boy can i know where is the address of that place that u said ..that shophouse at kamunting