PDA

View Full Version : Welcoming couples to have a session!!

ahsiao didi
23-04-2011, 04:48 AM
Hi everybody, i am looking for couples out there to have a session (MMF or FFM). willingly to pay up if it's reasonable. Please do pm me for more info.
btw, i am male / chinese / 21 / 174cm / 67kg. thanks :)

boyzilian
23-04-2011, 05:12 AM
TS , how much are you willing to pay ? also how are you going to return the favour when people upz u when you yourself cannot upz people cos you have not power?

win13win
23-04-2011, 09:30 AM
TS , how much are you willing to pay ? also how are you going to return the favour when people upz u when you yourself cannot upz people cos you have not power?

If pay also can, then it will be easy to find a swing Liao ( I try but proven that it don't work)

Btw, I think everyone only up their own group of friend point even if they find their post irritating. Some of them only have few post and and nothing fantastic yet their point can grow very fast.

ahsiao didi
24-04-2011, 08:34 AM
If pay also can, then it will be easy to find a swing Liao ( I try but proven that it don't work)

Btw, I think everyone only up their own group of friend point even if they find their post irritating. Some of them only have few post and and nothing fantastic yet their point can grow very fast.

Than i'll put it that maybe it's just not your day. anyway, i was figuring how do i up someone points and how do people up my points? and what's with the power itself. hopefully some kind bros out there would guild me along as i do really seldom online in this forum ever since i joined and recently just get back over here to know more about this forum. thanks in advance to the kind bros out here :)