PDA

View Full Version : escapade with a couple

manofwonder
22-04-2011, 02:48 AM
I arrived at simei to pick up this couple at 10pm. Man, I got to tell all bro this, his wife have a 33B 28 32 figure that I guess and a “come fuck me” face that till today, I am still thinking about her. I greeted them and have a feel at her tits. She smile at me with her tongue playing around at her lips. She was wearing a Jacket and within, a black top that revealed her deep cleavage and a jean skirts.
So we decided to go to lunar at Clarke Quay. We got a few drinks in lunar and start dancing. There she was dancing with her ass swerving around my crotch with her horny face looking at me. I put my hands on her pearl-white tits and have some grabbing. We had dirty dancing throughout and at one moment, I insert my hands into her skirt to grab her ass. To my surprise, she was wearing G-strings. It actually turns me even on. We had fun till around 1 and we decided it was time to action. While in my car, she changed her jean skirts to mini skirts. I can’t move my eyes off her while she is changing. It intrigue my mind what is it like below her G-strings. Haha!!
I brought them to my place. Hubby and his wife going for a bath and I was waiting for my turn. When I was out from my bathroom with my towel around my waist, I saw hubby is taking off her top revealing her bra. I start to move towards and grab her tits with her bra on and kissing her neck. I turn her to my front and start kissing the tits while removing her bra. There I was having a feel of rebirth. Her soft tender tits made me squeeze them. While kissing one tits, my hand was pinching the other nipple. She prefers a soft pinching. After us undressing our bottoms, I lay her down on the bed. I start to kiss her necks and I can hear her heavy breath. I slowly work my way down to her tits and nipples with my licks, sucks and licks. Then I carry on lower till I have to open her legs. The Singapore oyster had appeared in front of me. The Singapore oyster excites me. I do my first lick and I realise the pussy smell good and nice unlike some smell quite badly. I start to lick her diamond in the oyster while I was looking at her as she was giving the horny look again. Bro, she is really spontaneous and know how to handle a guy. So I carry on with my licking till she say she want me in her.
I put on the apple condom and started off with the missionary.I have a habit that I like to watch the face of the lady when I do my first thrust. She was moan harder once I thrust her in. The moaning sends more blood to my cock. Haha! Now the train start and the ball start to roll. I was pounding on her and she moan and groan loud. While pounding on her, i was rubbing her oyster and it was wet and I can see my green hornet in and out of her pussy. Hehe! Halfway thru, i ask her to be on top of me. What a wonderful sight of her two tits bouncing while she was on top of me riding my hard cock. She was riding me like as if she was in the horse race. We changed into doggy as it is one of my favourite. I was banging her with my hard rod and was pulling her hair while I am thrusting with my cock. I can see juices accumulating around my cock while ramming her pussy. Halfway, she wanted double penetration. Her hubby goes is below her while I aiming on your ass. I was inserting her tight ass and doing a few thrusting whiles her hubby in her pussy. I can endure anymore and release my load in her ass. I took a rest here her hubby doing the action in raw. It so fetish to see raw sex real life. The whole session lasted about 5am in the morning.
I am writing this FR with my cock standing and hope to see both of them again.