PDA

View Full Version : <<<<<<<<<< group swing in may >>>>>>>>>>

lovebuddy
21-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Attention Everyone !

Group Swing to be planned in MAY . Date will be released soon ! Estimated 15 couples max . On hand already 7 couples .

Now looking for Sponsor for Apartment ! Single guys with apartments that are available will be allowed to join in this event ! Will limit to one or two sponsors only .. Those under moderation will be ignored for the safety of all couples .

This swing event will be for hard and soft swingers alike . but rules and conditions will apply . Those interested please also pm me directly . Please be considerate to others . If you are unsure you or your partner can take part or stomach it please don't apply . Allow those swingers that are ready to go !

jasdude
22-04-2011, 02:38 AM
This swing event will be for hard and soft swingers alike . but rules and conditions will apply . Those interested please also pm me directly . Please be considerate to others . If you are unsure you or your partner can take part or stomach it please don't apply . Allow those swingers that are ready to go !

I like your style . You seems to be a experienced organizer ! Mind sharing whats the rules and conditions ? :D

lovebuddy
22-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Date of GROUP SWING - 10th May Tuesday !

Venue - To be advised ( HDB Apartment or Condo or hotel )

Cost - Refreshments and Miscellaneous stuff to be shared by ALL Couples ( will be collected upon meet up )

Average Cost of the event should be <= $50

Requirement - Couples ( Soft and Hard Swingers ) or Single Gals only

Age Limit - 18 - 45

Race - All are Welcome but subjected to availability of slots

All interested parties will be mentioned in the thread . We have a few organizers of previous group swings on board so nicks with bad records of non turn up or bad attitudes will be refused . You should know who you are if you are one of them .

All couples soft or hard swing are required to fully participate ( non participation and watchers will be asked to leave )

Protection is a must at all times .

Be mentally prepared , if you or your partner are not ready . Please don't apply because you are depriving other couples of the chance to join . Please be considerate .

tookara
22-04-2011, 03:33 PM
yes he is a good organizer :)

lovebuddy
22-04-2011, 04:48 PM
I like your style . You seems to be a experienced organizer ! Mind sharing whats the rules and conditions ? :D

yes he is a good organizer :)

Thanks Bro ! Just trying my best .:D;)

CouplesSwing
22-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Attention ALL

For the month of May . FF members will join Bro lovebuddy's event ! he will be the main organizer for this event .

jack3237
22-04-2011, 08:14 PM
wow..
sound very experience ...
also what he mention is correct .. some go there only see see only ... not prepare to be swing or even not prepare to be strip .just want to see ..
(want to see can go cinema see ) ....
anyway seen u think u want to join be sure that both (m/f) are prepare to enjoy together . sure ON type not last minute give reason and escape ..
u see ppl naked then u say u not feeling well ...
cos i kana once 3 cpl swing .
2 cpl go all the way another cpl male joining the sex and the gal he bring sit aside watch tv ... kaozz.... how u feel mem.. not even naked and join us ..just watch tv ..

lovebuddy
22-04-2011, 08:26 PM
wow..
sound very experience ...
also what he mention is correct .. some go there only see see only ... not prepare to be swing or even not prepare to be strip .just want to see ..
(want to see can go cinema see ) ....
anyway seen u think u want to join be sure that both (m/f) are prepare to enjoy together . sure ON type not last minute give reason and escape ..
u see ppl naked then u say u not feeling well ...
cos i kana once 3 cpl swing .
2 cpl go all the way another cpl male joining the sex and the gal he bring sit aside watch tv ... kaozz.... how u feel mem.. not even naked and join us ..just watch tv ..

You should had told the bro who brought the gal to talk to the partner . Simple . no action please leave . ELSE every guy can just simply bring their maid and ask them to sit there while he jumps into action. Well anyway , received responses from some bros here . I hope you know who you are . People do talk and communicate ; have to reject you guys because of what you had done on other group swings . There will always be a cap of the number of people allowed to join , so a fail or success of a event depends sometimes on luck . luck on whether the invited participants are steady and ready to turn up and participate or hesitant and undecided to not even turn up or leave half way.

So BRO3237 , joining US with your partner ?

lovebuddy
22-04-2011, 09:01 PM

Cost - Refreshments and Miscellaneous stuff to be shared by ALL Couples ( will be collected upon meet up )

Age Limit - 18 - 45

All interested parties will be mentioned in the thread . We have a few organizers of previous group swings on board so nicks with bad records of non turn up or bad attitudes will be refused . You should know who you are if you are one of them .

All couples soft or hard swing are required to fully participate ( non participation and watchers will be asked to leave )

Be mentally prepared , if you or your partner are not ready . Please don't apply because you are depriving other couples of the chance to join . Please be considerate .

There will be separate rooms ! a room for hard swingers and a room for soft swingers . However , non participation of either partner of any couple will result in the other partner being not able to participate as well . Both will be asked to leave .

jasdude
23-04-2011, 02:08 AM
Looks like you got all the bases covered ! Have PM you already ! :D

lovebuddy
23-04-2011, 03:23 AM

Age Limit - 18 - 45

There will be separate rooms ! a room for hard swingers and a room for soft swingers . However , non participation of either partner of any couple will result in the other partner being not able to participate as well . Both will be asked to leave .

Soft swingers ! please note , especially to the GUYs . If you plan to join the hard swingers during the event . Please make sure your partner is game also . don't wish to see soft swinger gals self servicing and all the soft swinging guys the going into hard swingers room . Any misconduct will not be tolerated .

avant321
23-04-2011, 03:30 AM
Dear TS, any rooms provided for Stiff Swingers? Neither soft nor hard...

boyzilian
23-04-2011, 05:24 AM
Dear TS, any rooms provided for Stiff Swingers? Neither soft nor hard...

hahahah , I think its the washroom bro !:D

lovebuddy
23-04-2011, 12:11 PM

Venue - TO BE ADVISED ! looking for sponsor ! open for suggestions ( Venue need to be free from 5pm - 12pm )

Age Limit - 18 - 45

Protection is a must at all times . Condoms A Must !

Soft swingers ! please note , especially to the GUYs . If you plan to join the hard swingers during the event . Please make sure your partner is game also . don't wish to see soft swinger gals self servicing and all the soft swinging guys the going into hard swingers room . Any misconduct will not be tolerated .

I apologize if I am crude and offensive in any manner but i am just stating the facts first rather than any misunderstandings due to ignorance occurs later during the event . Main purpose is for everyone to enjoy everyone's company .

debauchee
23-04-2011, 03:00 PM
wow. can i join? :D

alantlt
24-04-2011, 01:17 AM

Venue - TO BE ADVISED ! looking for sponsor ! open for suggestions ( Venue need to be free from 5pm - 12pm )

Age Limit - 18 - 45

I apologize if I am crude and offensive in any manner but i am just stating the facts first rather than any misunderstandings due to ignorance occurs later during the event . Main purpose is for everyone to enjoy everyone's company .

Hey, lovebuddy,

if im able to sponsor the venue for your above event, would i be able to join in the session w/o bringing my partner along?
Please do advise...

jack3237
24-04-2011, 11:38 AM
bro lovebuddy
if possible please group the age abit nearer ..not too big gap .exp 35-45 in that session .
not 18-45 . cos if me and my partner is in 45 .. and the other partner is 18 ..just imagine the gap ...
a 18 yo boy with my wifey 45.....and i 45 with a small gal 18 .... the gap is there la ....
if ur arrangment is around 35-45 please put me in .
if it is 18-28 ... count me out please . i auto..keke..
anyway 35-45 we form up a group here ...
cheer ................

lovebuddy
24-04-2011, 10:23 PM
bro lovebuddy
if possible please group the age abit nearer ..not too big gap .exp 35-45 in that session .
not 18-45 . cos if me and my partner is in 45 .. and the other partner is 18 ..just imagine the gap ...
a 18 yo boy with my wifey 45.....and i 45 with a small gal 18 .... the gap is there la ....
if ur arrangment is around 35-45 please put me in .
if it is 18-28 ... count me out please . i auto..keke..
anyway 35-45 we form up a group here ...
cheer ................

BRO , I put the limit is the limit whereby all the couples can accept . Oso FYI now the youngest gal confirmed till date is 25 . Also , everyone in the event has the choice to reject the person he or she is uncomfortable with . So don't worry since I have no worries of extending the invitation to you ! FYI , different people has different fetish too . some like seasoned ginger cos they taste better !

miniicer
25-04-2011, 12:18 AM
please pardon that i'm new here.. so asking noob questions.. what's the meaning of group swing? If i join(i'm a lady but no partner to bring), i get to choose who to be with? if i'm done with the 1st guy, and another guy ask me.. can i reject? do we have our own corner or need to do in front of all couple?:confused:

tookara
25-04-2011, 12:52 AM
must go with open mind lah. hang ups dont work at such events

lovebuddy
25-04-2011, 09:58 AM
wow. can i join? :D

Sure , but do u have a partner in crime ?

lovebuddy
25-04-2011, 10:03 AM
please pardon that i'm new here.. so asking noob questions.. what's the meaning of group swing? If i join(i'm a lady but no partner to bring), i get to choose who to be with? if i'm done with the 1st guy, and another guy ask me.. can i reject? do we have our own corner or need to do in front of all couple?:confused:

Yes , Single gals are welcomed to join ! You can choose not to with any guy that you are not comfortable with or with any guy that you fancy with . Also once the event start , everyone will pick their spot or corner . so actually all will be busy . none will be watching . If you have anymore queries please pm me directly .

debauchee
25-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Sure , but do u have a partner in crime ?

i hv a partner in lust. so can i join?

lovebuddy
26-04-2011, 09:32 AM
i hv a partner in lust. so can i join?

Sure ! pm me both your details and contacts number . will only contact you via sms during office hours and during weekdays nearer the date of event . Please log in SBF regularly to check for any updates of the event .

lovebuddy
26-04-2011, 06:45 PM

Age Limit - 18 - 45

Scarrlet
26-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Got me interested in this event! However, I'm not free on Tues. *dejected sigh* :(

lovebuddy
26-04-2011, 11:51 PM
ATTENTION ALL

It had being brought to my attention by many bros that their partners have their regular code red period during around the time of the event .

Majority vote had being cast to change the date of the event .

Event will be held on the 17th of May

lovebuddy
26-04-2011, 11:52 PM
Got me interested in this event! However, I'm not free on Tues. *dejected sigh* :(

Event date had being changed to 17th of May . So do you have time to join us ?

debauchee
26-04-2011, 11:58 PM
Event date had being changed to 17th of May .

gd time for me and partner. i pm u.

CouplesSwing
27-04-2011, 12:13 AM
ATTENTION ALL

It had being brought to my attention by many bros that their partners have their regular code red period during around the time of the event .

Majority vote had being cast to change the date of the event .

Event will be held on the 17th of May

Thanks BRO for changing the date . else I cannot join in the fun already !

CouplesSwing M

Scarrlet
27-04-2011, 01:04 AM
Hey there, thanks a billion for changing the date! :) Please do book a slot for me and my partner, cooldudex as we're interested. Will have to check if I'm available that day. Shall revert back by tmr. In the meantime, please do save a space for us ok? Thanks! :)

lovebuddy
27-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Hey there, thanks a billion for changing the date! :) Please do book a slot for me and my partner, cooldudex as we're interested. Will have to check if I'm available that day. Shall revert back by tmr. In the meantime, please do save a space for us ok? Thanks! :)

So my dear SCARRLET , you will be gracing the event with your partner ? if so please PM me your contact.

Attention ALL interested couples

Event had being postponed to 17th May due to Red Tide of many couples !

Also , please understand and help me as a organizer . If you are really interested in joining this event . Please follow my basic entry requirement of providing your contact and details . If you cannot even do that , that proves how sincere you are actually . I do not get any benefits or gains for organizing this so your cooperation is appreciated .

lovebuddy
27-04-2011, 04:14 PM
Date of GROUP SWING - 17th of MAY !

Venue - To be advised ( Condo or hotel )

Age Limit - 18 - 45 ( Youngest participant - 22 years old )

All are Welcome but subjected to availability of slots

Protection is a must at all times . Bring your own condoms !

Bring your own toiletries ! towel and body wash gel etc .

All interested couples interested please PM either couplesswing or lovebuddy . Please help us and lighten our organizing work by providing us all the necessary info etc short intro of stats and contact no . This is also a show of sincerity of joining us . thank you

lovebuddy
27-04-2011, 07:01 PM
I apologize for making this BOO BOO . never check whether its a holiday or not ! 17th is VESAK DAY !

NEW SWING DATE FOR EVENT IS

18TH MAY WEDNESDAY

cooldudex
27-04-2011, 07:06 PM
Alamak bro. Why not on the holiday?

Not easy for Scarrlet to get an off day. LOL

Are we set for 18th for sure now? No more changes?

CouplesSwing
27-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Hahahahahah I was not aware thats its a holiday also ! better on the 18th then ! many couples are not married to each other or have personal OC else to report to on holidays .

lovebuddy
27-04-2011, 09:09 PM
I apologize for making this BOO BOO . never check whether its a holiday or not ! 17th is VESAK DAY !

NEW SWING DATE FOR EVENT IS

18TH MAY WEDNESDAY

Alamak bro. Why not on the holiday?

Not easy for Scarrlet to get an off day. LOL

Are we set for 18th for sure now? No more changes?

Hahahahahah I was not aware thats its a holiday also ! better on the 18th then ! many couples are not married to each other or have personal OC else to report to on holidays .

I apologize again for the BOO BOO ! date is confirmed

18th of MAY

WEDNESDAY

debauchee
27-04-2011, 09:22 PM
I apologize again for the BOO BOO ! date is confirmed

18th of MAY

WEDNESDAY

date ok for me n partner. hope to meet all soon.

Scarrlet
27-04-2011, 11:16 PM
Please don't make any more booboos! Will let you know if I can make it. SIGH

Assplorer
28-04-2011, 01:13 AM
26-04-2011, 08:12 PM

Yesterday, 01:04 AM

Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Please don't make any more booboos! Will let you know if I can make it. SIGH

Honestly TS is trying his best to please ALL . Its a honest mistake corrected within a few hours and you should be more gracious and appreciative of his voluntarily work . Furthermore he admitted it was his bad . Its not easy to organize a group swing . I had done it ! so I am speaking out of experience .

Scarrlet
28-04-2011, 06:35 AM
Anyways, it's all good. Not a problem. :) I'm good to go on 18 May. Any other changes made - won't be able to attend for it.

Scarrlet
28-04-2011, 06:51 AM
To whoever zapped my rep, at least have the bloody decency to tell me why I got zapped. Urgh.

On a lighter note, I can't wait to get down to fucking!! :P

tookara
28-04-2011, 12:51 PM
Guys, LoveBuddy is going out of his way and spending his own time, petrol, smses to coordinate this. please dont beat him up over date changes. as always vote wisely, vote for change.

MlYCpL78
28-04-2011, 01:04 PM
alritey then 18th may it shall be.....

still need to send pm for confirmation?

cheers!
MlYCpL78

lovebuddy
28-04-2011, 02:35 PM
alritey then 18th may it shall be.....

still need to send pm for confirmation?

cheers!
MlYCpL78

No need BRO ! appreciate your time in checking for updates .

Anyways, it's all good. Not a problem. :) I'm good to go on 18 May. Any other changes made - won't be able to attend for it.

Hey girl , no worries will not change any more . Slip up on my side . My bad . will up you with my humble 1 point when I recover .

lovebuddy
28-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Date of GROUP SWING - 18th of MAY WEDNESDAY!

Attention has being highlighted by soft swingers here . Different soft swingers have different perception of SOFT SWING ; with different tolerance and acceptance level . After discussion with the main core couples . All agree to be fair . SOFT SWINGERS that want to join are expected to allow swapping of partners for petting to the maximum level of oral sex . No exclusiveness or plain watching for this event . But if anyone is uncomfortable with a particular person during soft swinging; you can choose not to be physically in touch with that particular person . Mutual respect to ALL is expected at ALL times .

All interested couples interested please PM either couplesswing or lovebuddy . Please help us and lighten our organizing work by providing us all the necessary info etc short intro of stats and contact no . This is also a show of sincerity of joining us . thank you

lovebuddy
29-04-2011, 01:53 AM
To whoever zapped my rep, at least have the bloody decency to tell me why I got zapped. Urgh.

On a lighter note, I can't wait to get down to fucking!! :P

Sayang you with my humble 1 point . Cya soon !

Scarrlet
29-04-2011, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the up babe... :) I will up you when I've recoverd. Thanks. ;)

tantanmoe
29-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the up babe... :) I will up you when I've recoverd. Thanks. ;)

this is quite funny lol, very freaudian! upping each other and needing recovery time lolx

Scarrlet
29-04-2011, 12:52 PM
this is quite funny lol, very freaudian! upping each other and needing recovery time lolx

Enlighten me - what's freaudian? :confused:

thrustmei
30-04-2011, 01:21 AM
All the best to lovebuddy for organizing this event.

Reminds us of the good old days. It was a tremendously happy time for all of us and have met so many good friends and fond memories

It's not easy trying to organize we know...so...best of luck and have the best fun.

Most important...relax with an open mind

Joe cel

tookara
30-04-2011, 09:31 AM
looks very happening....

Scarrlet
30-04-2011, 09:16 PM
To whoever zapped me and left this comment: "You are such a disgust, can you not join this swing event"

I will still turn up for this event, whether you like it or not. If you simply cannot stand it, why don't you leave instead? Since I'm such a disgust? :P Besides, I won't argue with you. I'll be there, that's final.

blohsg
01-05-2011, 12:39 AM
FYI ;)

A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of some unconscious ("dynamically repressed") wish, conflict, or train of thought

blohsg
01-05-2011, 12:44 AM
Hi ThrusMei (no we haven't met) ... you're part of the UnitedSGswingers @ yahoo forums previously?

I remembered you had some very tasteful pics posted ... Joe/Cel :)

lovebuddy
01-05-2011, 09:06 PM
All the best to lovebuddy for organizing this event.

Reminds us of the good old days. It was a tremendously happy time for all of us and have met so many good friends and fond memories

It's not easy trying to organize we know...so...best of luck and have the best fun.

Most important...relax with an open mind

Joe cel

Thanks BRO for the encouragement ! are you guys still into swinging ?

funkyspunky_13
01-05-2011, 11:56 PM
Hey buddy im new here but am interested in joininig ur swinging....me 29MLY my FBuddy 20Female...

funkyspunky_13
01-05-2011, 11:59 PM
Its me again im 29mly/male partner 20mly/female if i can join u pls contact me at 94264882...pls just text coz im using prepaid as not to get caught from my wife...hehe...thnx bro

lovebuddy
02-05-2011, 04:10 PM
BRO , you should have PM the me and not expose your hp here . Although its a prepaid card , you are inviting lots of calls from others proposing different proposals as well which you may not like .

You are welcomed to join , will sms nearer the date . Please log in regularly to check for any updates to the event .

funkyspunky_13
02-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Ok bro thnx

CouplesSwing
07-05-2011, 03:50 AM

Attention has being highlighted by soft swingers here . Different soft swingers have different perception of SOFT SWING ; with different tolerance and acceptance level . After discussion with the main core couples . All agree to be fair . SOFT SWINGERS that want to join are expected to allow swapping of partners for petting to the maximum level of oral sex . No exclusiveness or plain watching for this event . But if anyone is uncomfortable with a particular person during soft swinging; you can choose not to be physically in touch with that particular person . Mutual respect to ALL is expected at ALL times .

cooldudex
08-05-2011, 03:59 AM
So... How many couples are we at now? :)

lovebuddy
09-05-2011, 10:54 PM
So... How many couples are we at now? :)

no worries bro . Will inform you of the total number of couples nearer to the date ! cheers !

snoopylee
09-05-2011, 11:59 PM
can i sponsor the venue?
at a posh hotel with outdoor private pool?
[email protected]

cooldudex
10-05-2011, 12:10 AM
no worries bro . Will inform you of the total number of couples nearer to the date ! cheers !

Awesome. :) Thanks bro for arranging this.

knnytag
10-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Bro, I confirm on the 18. update me when its nearer k thanks

lovebuddy
11-05-2011, 10:18 AM
For All interested swinger couples . Please include your contact number in your PM to me . Indicate also whether you are going for hard or soft swinging . I will contact all those couples that PM with contact only the day before to release the venue location . thank you

tookara
11-05-2011, 03:30 PM
thanks for your efforts in organizing bro

snoopylee
12-05-2011, 04:46 AM
receive your email, can't reply due to invalid email.
please provide contact.
would like to sponsor venue.
done group with rachael before.
would like to try more
[email protected]

lovebuddy
12-05-2011, 10:24 AM
6 days to MAIN EVENT !

Venue - PRIVATE CONDO in the EAST

Scarrlet
12-05-2011, 04:02 PM
To my dismay, there've been a few people making noise about me being a FL. I'm not a full-time FL; this is just a one-off thing. Due to my work schedules being extremely flexible from now til Tuesday, I'm making the best out of my situaation to earn $$$. I don't see how that's wrong. With that being said, I won't be FL-ing from Wednesday onwards. So, there you go. Wanna make myself clear before there's going to be another misunderstanding, again.

lovebuddy
13-05-2011, 10:19 AM
5 days to MAIN EVENT !

Please read all info on this post before applying

CouplesSwing
13-05-2011, 01:42 PM
5 days to MAIN EVENT !

lovebuddy
14-05-2011, 06:39 AM
Any more couples interested?

Single gals welcomed !

CouplesSwing
14-05-2011, 09:09 PM
4 days to MAIN EVENT !

lovebuddy
15-05-2011, 03:30 PM
4 days to MAIN EVENT !

CouplesSwing
17-05-2011, 03:53 AM
LAST CALL !

CouplesSwing
17-05-2011, 11:50 AM
LAST CALL !Details will be released to all invited tomorrow via SMS

CouplesSwing
17-05-2011, 05:52 PM
LAST CALL !Details will be released to all invited tomorrow via SMS

To All couples , Please take note !

BRING your own

Towels and shower gel !
Condoms and lubricants if needed !
Toys are welcomed !
No cameras or video cams

CouplesSwing
18-05-2011, 09:41 AM
Today is the DAY !Details via SMS to All at 1pm-1.30pm

BRING your own

Towels and shower gel !
Toys are welcomed !
No cameras or video cams

roger_law
18-05-2011, 03:06 PM
how is it going now?

jack3237
18-05-2011, 07:35 PM
hi TS
i m sad that we r involve but timing cannot match .
your timing is still my working hour .
but me and wifey sincerely wish your party is fully enjoyable and successful.
:) :) :)

thuglifeeveryda
19-05-2011, 01:45 AM

BRING your own

Towels and shower gel !
Toys are welcomed !
No cameras or video cams

Kinda late in this - why r single guys not allowed? :mad:

jasdude
19-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Kinda late in this - why r single guys not allowed? :mad:

What are you mad about boy ? Swinging is for couples and couples only . Google - Swing or Swinging . Read before you comment ! DUH !

jack3237
19-05-2011, 01:22 PM
hi
any FR on yesterday wonderful session ....

zron.45
19-05-2011, 07:22 PM
hi
any FR on yesterday wonderful session ....

You'd just wrote it. WONDERFUL!! :D

Scarrlet
19-05-2011, 07:28 PM
It was all good :)

PinkDivinyls
19-05-2011, 10:05 PM
You'd just wrote it. WONDERFUL!! :D

were you there? with? :D

It was all good :)

I believe the next one will be a blast! ;)

Reoxy
19-05-2011, 10:20 PM
What are you mad about boy ? Swinging is for couples and couples only . Google - Swing or Swinging . Read before you comment ! DUH !

Now I know why you never jio me for "celebration"...

cooldudex
20-05-2011, 02:28 AM
T'is a pity i couldnt show up with Scarlett. Was tight up with with some bad situation that needed my attention. Hope it went well. :D

jasdude
22-05-2011, 05:49 PM
31st MAY TUESDAY
will be a SHINING DAY for a Meet Up of Happy People !

Opening up more slots !
For those interested in joining !
Please PM the JAM ASAP !

JAM is Jasdude . Avant321 . Maninsinsha

Any couples interested in SHP meet up ?

Fpita
22-05-2011, 08:03 PM
31st MAY TUESDAY

Opening up more slots !
For those interested in joining !
Please PM the JAM ASAP !

JAM is Jasdude . Avant321 . Maninsinsha

Why don't you Open up your ass instead? My Brothers will be Happy to serve them in Butter instead of JAM !!

jasdude
23-05-2011, 05:49 PM
31st MAY TUESDAY

List of Invitees

Gentlemen Invited

1. Blohsg Confirmed
2. Gary2ten Confirmed
3. Ravenzou Confirmed
4. Woodychew Confirmed
5. Kurbit Confirmed
6. Cls2002be Confirmed
7. Fookkew Confirmed
8. Miloluv Confirmed
9. SH149 Confirmed
10.Relaxguy Confirmed
11.Onlyhuman Confirmed
12.Jf66312 Confirmed
13.Maninsinsha Confirmed
14.Avant321 Confirmed
15.FL Slayer Confirmed
16.Jasdude Confirmed
17.Cooldudex Confirmed
18.Komuso Confirmed
19.Calex Confirmed
20.Scandel Fei Confirmed
21.Guruking Confirmed
22.Massaman Confirmed
23.Zron.45 Confirmed
24.Hooknspin Confirmed
25.Jason Klein Confirmed
26.Sonical Confirmed
27.Yagami1 Confirmed
28.Thomas88 ???

Ladies Invited

1. HoneyBeeBees Confirmed
2. Tweetygal Confirmed
3. Orchideous Confirmed
4. Scarrlet Confirmed
5. PinkDivinyls Confirmed
6. Capsule Confirmed
7. Capsule's Friend Confirmed
8. Cxxxxx Confirmed
9. Cxxxxx's Friend Confirmed
10.HiddenAngel Confirmed
11.ChanelFingers Confirmed
12.AfterApril Confirmed
13.AfterApril's Friend Confirmed
14.Fantasysez Confirmed
15.Loveangel Confirmed
16.Loveangel's Friend Confirmed

Ladies are still welcomed

Venue - KTV room inside a DISCO .
Meet Up at Rally Point 8.15pm ( will PM location on the 30th May )

Gentlemen will split all cost for the night !
Estimated cost < $80
Ladies , your presence for the night is worth a bag of gold . Ladies come for FREE .

Apologies to those not selected , will organize more monthly or fortnightly .

SHINING HAPPY PEOPLE

http://youtu.be/iCQ0vDAbF7s

Will also be celebrating for BRO Miloluv cos his birthday falls on the 1st of June !

http://youtu.be/z08jGpgr43Y

Invitees Please Note

Please respect the ladies attending the meet up as what you will do to your normal friends . They are not FLs nor hostess for you to hanky panky with . JAM will not hesitate to remove anyone or take appropriate action if any disrespect is shown .

Venue is quite classy . Cost per head will be collected upon arrival . End of night receipt will be shown without hesitation to anyone to prove that JAM is not getting any benefits from this meet up at all .

All Guys invitees are to share the bill irregardless you drink or don't . For the location there is a minimum expenditure to have the room . <$80 is expected for each guy invitee .

All ladies invitees , its LADIES NITE for you . FREE

For Invitees that drive , please don't drive to drink . Take a cab ! Come out be happy and go home safe and happy .

For any person that suffer from over drinking that night , we will help arrange for a room for you to stay in for the night . BUT room charge will be bored by you .

We are all out to make Friends , enjoy each others company . Our group is growing , hopefully can find more Happy Shining People in this meet up ! There will be a meet up in June and another special one in July . Will announce during the meet up !

J.A.M
Jasdude . Avant321 . Maninsinsha

atlarg
23-05-2011, 10:53 PM
any FR aft tat??? love to hear from u guys...will b camping.

cooldudex
24-05-2011, 01:33 AM
Massive party for a Tuesday night. Very nicely done. :) can't wait.

water_boi
24-05-2011, 01:34 PM
31st MAY TUESDAY
J.A.M

application close??!!??

whitelingerie
24-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Hello~ Im new here. Is this a normal gathering? Please enlighten me... Single ladies are welcomed or attached/married is included?

31st MAY TUESDAY

List of Invitees

Gentlemen Invited

1. Blohsg Confirmed
2. Gary2ten Confirmed
3. Ravenzou Confirmed
4. Woodychew Confirmed
5. Kurbit Confirmed
6. Cls2002be Confirmed
7. Fookkew Confirmed
8. Miloluv Confirmed
9. SH149 Confirmed
10.Relaxguy Confirmed
11.Onlyhuman Confirmed
12.Jf66312 Confirmed
13.Maninsinsha Confirmed
14.Avant321 Confirmed
15.FL Slayer Confirmed
16.Jasdude Confirmed
17.Cooldudex Confirmed
18.Komuso Confirmed
19.Calex Confirmed
20.Scandel Fei Confirmed
21.Guruking Confirmed
22.Massaman Confirmed
23.Zron.45 Confirmed
24.Hooknspin Confirmed
25.Jason Klein Confirmed
26.Sonical Confirmed
27.Yagami1 Confirmed
28.Thomas88 ???

Ladies Invited

2. Tweetygal Confirmed
3. Orchideous Confirmed
4. Scarrlet Confirmed
6. Capsule Confirmed
8. Cxxxxx Confirmed
10.HiddenAngel Confirmed
12.AfterApril Confirmed
14.Fantasysez Confirmed
15.Loveangel Confirmed

Estimated cost < $80
Ladies , your presence for the night is worth a bag of gold . Ladies come for FREE .

SHINING HAPPY PEOPLE

Will also be celebrating for BRO Miloluv cos his birthday falls on the 1st of June !

Invitees Please Note

Please respect the ladies attending the meet up as what you will do to your normal friends . They are not FLs nor hostess for you to hanky panky with . JAM will not hesitate to remove anyone or take appropriate action if any disrespect is shown .

Venue is quite classy . Cost per head will be collected upon arrival . End of night receipt will be shown without hesitation to anyone to prove that JAM is not getting any benefits from this meet up at all .

All Guys invitees are to share the bill irregardless you drink or don't . For the location there is a minimum expenditure to have the room . <$80 is expected for each guy invitee .

For Invitees that drive , please don't drive to drink . Take a cab ! Come out be happy and go home safe and happy .

For any person that suffer from over drinking that night , we will help arrange for a room for you to stay in for the night . BUT room charge will be bored by you .

We are all out to make Friends , enjoy each others company . Our group is growing , hopefully can find more Happy Shining People in this meet up ! There will be a meet up in June and another special one in July . Will announce during the meet up !

J.A.M

maninsinsha
24-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Hello~ Im new here. Is this a normal gathering? Please enlighten me... Single ladies are welcomed or attached/married is included?

Yes, this is a normal gathering where the Shining Happy People meet... We organize this event so that we can meet and make more friends ~ friends who are congenial... Doesn't matter if you are single, attached or married... If you are interested, just PM any of the JAM (Jasdude, Avant321 and Maninsinsha)... ;)

gottasexu
24-05-2011, 05:45 PM
So many ladies!!! :D
how you guys manage to sian so many ladies here?

Professionals here

jasdude
25-05-2011, 12:43 AM
31st MAY TUESDAY

List of Invitees

Gentlemen Invited

1. Blohsg Confirmed
2. Gary2ten Confirmed
3. Ravenzou Confirmed
4. Woodychew Confirmed
5. Kurbit Confirmed
6. Cls2002be Confirmed
7. Fookkew Confirmed
8. Miloluv Confirmed
9. SH149 Confirmed
10.Relaxguy Confirmed
11.Onlyhuman Confirmed
12.Vin2324 Confirmed
13.Maninsinsha Confirmed
14.Avant321 Confirmed
15.FL Slayer Confirmed
16.Jasdude Confirmed
17.Cooldudex Confirmed
18.Komuso Confirmed
19.Calex Confirmed
20.Scandel Fei Confirmed
21.Guruking Confirmed
22.Massaman Confirmed
23.Zron.45 Confirmed
24.Hooknspin Confirmed
25.Jason Klein Confirmed
26.Sonical Confirmed
27.Yagami1 Confirmed
28.Xiaoxiao Confirmed

Ladies Invited

2. Tweetygal Confirmed
3. Orchideous Confirmed
4. Scarrlet Confirmed
6. Capsule Confirmed
8. Cxxxxx Confirmed
10.HiddenAngel Confirmed
12.AfterApril Confirmed
14.Fantasysez Confirmed
15.Loveangel Confirmed

Estimated cost < $80

SHINING HAPPY PEOPLE

Invitees Please Note

J.A.M

jasdude
25-05-2011, 09:34 PM
31st MAY TUESDAY

List of Invitees

Gentlemen Invited

1. Blohsg Confirmed
2. Gary2ten Confirmed
3. Ravenzou Confirmed
4. Woodychew Confirmed
5. Kurbit Confirmed
6. Cls2002be Confirmed
7. Fookkew Confirmed
8. Miloluv Confirmed
9. SH149 Confirmed
10.Relaxguy Confirmed
11.Onlyhuman Confirmed
12.Vin2324 Confirmed
13.Maninsinsha Confirmed
14.Avant321 Confirmed
15.FL Slayer Confirmed
16.Jasdude Confirmed
17.Cooldudex Confirmed
18.Komuso Confirmed
19.Calex Confirmed
20.Scandel Fei Confirmed
21.Guruking Confirmed
22.Massaman Confirmed
23.Zron.45 Confirmed
24.Hooknspin Confirmed
25.Jason Klein Confirmed
26.Sonical Confirmed
27.Yagami1 Confirmed
28.Xiaoxiao Confirmed

Ladies Invited

2. Tweetygal Confirmed
3. Orchideous Confirmed
4. Scarrlet Confirmed
6. Capsule Confirmed
8. Cxxxxx Confirmed
10.HiddenAngel Confirmed
12.AfterApril Confirmed
14.Fantasysez Confirmed
15.Loveangel Confirmed
17.Awaken Confirmed

Gentleman slots are FULL but Ladies are still welcomed

Estimated cost < $80

SHINING HAPPY PEOPLE

Invitees Please Note

J.A.M

jasdude
25-05-2011, 10:38 PM
So many ladies!!! :D
how you guys manage to sian so many ladies here?

Professionals here

We are not professionals , we are just sincere in seeking out friends . :p;):D

JAM

PinkDivinyls
25-05-2011, 10:54 PM
We are not professionals , we are just sincere in seeking out friends . :p;):D

JAM

And having great fun with a bunch of fun loving Shiny Happy People! =D =)

jasdude
26-05-2011, 02:38 AM
31st MAY TUESDAY

List of Invitees

Gentlemen Invited

1. Blohsg Confirmed
2. Gary2ten Confirmed
3. Ravenzou Confirmed
4. Woodychew Confirmed
5. Kurbit Confirmed
6. Cls2002be Confirmed
7. Fookkew Confirmed
8. Miloluv Confirmed
9. SH149 Confirmed
10.Relaxguy Confirmed
11.Onlyhuman Confirmed
12.Vin2324 Confirmed
13.Maninsinsha Confirmed
14.Avant321 Confirmed
15.FL Slayer Confirmed
16.Jasdude Confirmed
17.Cooldudex Confirmed
18.Komuso Confirmed
19.Calex Confirmed
20.Scandel Fei Confirmed
21.Guruking Confirmed
22.Massaman Confirmed
23.Zron.45 Confirmed
24.Hooknspin Confirmed
25.Jason Klein Confirmed
26.Sonical Confirmed
27.Yagami1 Confirmed
28.Xiaoxiao Confirmed

Ladies Invited

2. Tweetygal Confirmed
3. Orchideous Confirmed
4. Scarrlet Confirmed
6. Capsule Confirmed
8. Cxxxxx Confirmed
10.HiddenAngel Confirmed
12.AfterApril Confirmed
14.Fantasysez Confirmed
15.Loveangel Confirmed
17.Awaken Confirmed

Estimated cost < $80

SHINING HAPPY PEOPLE

Invitees Please Note

J.A.M

Horchew
26-05-2011, 02:49 AM
Arrrrh, so sad not enlisted for this event. Keeping my fingers crossed n hoping for better luck next GB perhaps. :p
Anyway hope those invited will have lotsa fun. :D
Enjoy & cherish the moment

jasdude
26-05-2011, 11:43 AM
31st MAY TUESDAY

List of Invitees

Gentlemen Invited

1. Blohsg Confirmed
2. Gary2ten Confirmed
3. Ravenzou Confirmed
4. Woodychew Confirmed
5. Kurbit Confirmed
6. Cls2002be Confirmed
7. Fookkew Confirmed
8. Miloluv Confirmed
9. SH149 Confirmed
10.Relaxguy Confirmed
11.Onlyhuman Confirmed
12.Vin2324 Confirmed
13.Maninsinsha Confirmed
14.Avant321 Confirmed
15.FL Slayer Confirmed
16.Jasdude Confirmed
17.Cooldudex Confirmed
18.Komuso Confirmed
19.Calex Confirmed
20.Scandel Fei Confirmed
21.Guruking Confirmed
22.Massaman Confirmed
23.Zron.45 Confirmed
24.Hooknspin Confirmed
25.Jason Klein Confirmed
26.Sonical Confirmed
27.Yagami1 Confirmed
28.Xiaoxiao Confirmed

Ladies Invited

2. Tweetygal Confirmed
3. Orchideous Confirmed
4. Scarrlet Confirmed
6. Capsule Confirmed
8. Cxxxxx Confirmed
10.HiddenAngel Confirmed
12.AfterApril Confirmed
14.Fantasysez Confirmed
15.Loveangel Confirmed
17.Awaken Confirmed

Estimated cost < $80

SHINING HAPPY PEOPLE

Invitees Please Note

J.A.M

jasdude
27-05-2011, 09:45 AM
31st MAY TUESDAY

List of Invitees

Gentlemen Invited

1. Blohsg Confirmed
2. Gary2ten Confirmed
3. Ravenzou Confirmed
4. Rickey Confirmed
5. Kurbit Confirmed
6. Cls2002be Confirmed
7. Fookkew Confirmed
8. Miloluv Confirmed
9. SH149 Confirmed
10.Relaxguy Confirmed
11.Onlyhuman Confirmed
12.Vin2324 Confirmed
13.Maninsinsha Confirmed
14.Avant321 Confirmed
15.FL Slayer Confirmed
16.Jasdude Confirmed
17.Cooldudex Confirmed
18.Komuso Confirmed
19.Calex Confirmed
20.Scandel Fei Confirmed
21.Guruking Confirmed
22.Massaman Confirmed
23.Zron.45 Confirmed
24.Hooknspin Confirmed
25.Jason Klein Confirmed
26.Sonical Confirmed
27.Yagami1 Confirmed
28.Xiaoxiao Confirmed

Ladies Invited

2. Tweetygal Confirmed
3. Orchideous Confirmed
4. Scarrlet Confirmed
6. Capsule Confirmed
8. Cxxxxx Confirmed
10.HiddenAngel Confirmed
12.AfterApril Confirmed
14.Fantasysez Confirmed
15.Loveangel Confirmed
17.Awaken Confirmed

Meet Up at Rally Point 8.15pm ( PLEASE CHECK PM GUYS ! LOCATION RELEASED ALREADY THROUGH PM ! )

Estimated cost <= $70

SHINING HAPPY PEOPLE

Invitees Please Note

All Guys invitees are to share the bill irregardless you drink or don't . For the location there is a minimum expenditure to have the room . <=$70 is expected for each guy invitee .

J.A.M

jasdude
28-05-2011, 05:54 AM
31st MAY TUESDAY

List of Invitees

Gentlemen Invited

1. Blohsg Confirmed
2. Gary2ten Confirmed
3. Ravenzou Confirmed
4. Rickey Confirmed
5. Kurbit Confirmed
6. Cls2002be Confirmed
7. Fookkew Confirmed
8. Miloluv Confirmed
9. SH149 Confirmed
10.Relaxguy Confirmed
11.Onlyhuman Confirmed
12.Vin2324 Confirmed
13.Maninsinsha Confirmed
14.Avant321 Confirmed
15.FL Slayer Confirmed
16.Jasdude Confirmed
17.Cooldudex Confirmed
18.Komuso Confirmed
19.Calex Confirmed
20.Scandel Fei Confirmed
21.Guruking Confirmed
22.Massaman Confirmed
23.Zron.45 Confirmed
24.Hooknspin Confirmed
25.Jason Klein Confirmed
26.Sonical Confirmed
27.Yagami1 Confirmed
28.Xiaoxiao Confirmed

Ladies Invited

2. Tweetygal Confirmed
3. Orchideous Confirmed
4. Scarrlet Confirmed
6. Capsule Confirmed
8. Cxxxxx Confirmed
10.HiddenAngel Confirmed
12.AfterApril Confirmed
14.Fantasysez Confirmed
15.Loveangel Confirmed
17.Awaken Confirmed

Meet Up at Rally Point 8.15pm ( PLEASE CHECK PM GUYS ! LOCATION RELEASED ALREADY THROUGH PM ! )

Estimated cost <= $70

SHINING HAPPY PEOPLE

Invitees Please Note

All Guys invitees are to share the bill irregardless you drink or don't . For the location there is a minimum expenditure to have the room . <=$70 is expected for each guy invitee .

J.A.M

BlackCaviar
28-05-2011, 06:28 PM
Sounds really nice. :o

Ah Too
29-05-2011, 02:26 AM
Can I join? My wife's hot !! :)

BlackCaviar
29-05-2011, 02:37 PM
Can I join? My wife's hot !! :)

Can show her pics bro?

ColourBlindx2
29-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Should i gooooooooooo?

Colourblind f

maninsinsha
29-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Should i gooooooooooo?

Colourblind f

Yes, you should.... :)

ColourBlindx2
29-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Yes, you should.... :)

Hmmmmmmm.........okay will consider :) Will let uncle Jasdude know

Colourblind f

maninsinsha
29-05-2011, 10:28 PM

Colourblind f

Ok... Hope to see you there... :)

orchideous
30-05-2011, 12:03 AM
Yes! Pretty colorblind should goooo :) :) hope you can come!

Maninsinsha, welcome back!

maninsinsha
30-05-2011, 12:24 AM
Maninsinsha, welcome back!

Thanks, my little costume girl!!! :p:D

calex
30-05-2011, 02:18 AM
yup.. then chat with colourblind f with anime and manga.. mini otaku bonding ...

jasdude
30-05-2011, 02:37 AM

Colourblind f

Auntie ! if you are able to join you shd know who to ask for the location and time . Hope to see u guys there !

jasdude
30-05-2011, 10:04 PM
31st MAY TUESDAY

List of Invitees

Gentlemen Invited

1. Blohsg Confirmed
2. Gary2ten Confirmed
3. Ravenzou Confirmed
4. Rickey Confirmed
5. Kurbit Confirmed
6. Cls2002be Confirmed
7. Fookkew Confirmed
8. Miloluv Confirmed
9. SH149 Confirmed
10.Relaxguy Confirmed
11.Onlyhuman Confirmed
12.Vin2324 Confirmed
13.Maninsinsha Confirmed
14.Avant321 Confirmed
15.FL Slayer Confirmed
16.Jasdude Confirmed
17.Cooldudex Confirmed
18.Komuso Confirmed
19.Calex Confirmed
20.Scandel Fei Confirmed
21.Guruking Confirmed
22.Massaman Confirmed
23.Zron.45 Confirmed
24.Hooknspin Confirmed
25.Jason Klein Confirmed
26.Sonical Confirmed
27.Yagami1 Confirmed
28.Xiaoxiao Confirmed

Ladies Invited

2. Tweetygal Confirmed
3. Orchideous Confirmed
4. Scarrlet Confirmed
6. Capsule Confirmed
8. Cxxxxx Confirmed
10.HiddenAngel Confirmed
12.AfterApril Confirmed
14.Fantasysez Confirmed
15.Loveangel Confirmed
17.Awaken Confirmed

SHINING HAPPY PEOPLE

Invitees Please Note

J.A.M

ColourBlindx2
30-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Yes! Pretty colorblind should goooo :) :) hope you can come!

Oh dear.... I forgot how you look like...... You're..........?

yup.. then chat with colourblind f with anime and manga.. mini otaku bonding ...

Ermmmmmmmm no thankiew, i read for fun.....and if im lucky, i get to see some nice titties and delicious dickies!

Auntie ! if you are able to join you shd know who to ask for the location and time . Hope to see u guys there !

Uncle................a bit lazy to go leh. And im not sure if i want pple to send me home!

Colourblind f

calex
30-05-2011, 10:32 PM
okay ... miss colourblind

thought of bring my one piece figurine go there share with you

ColourBlindx2
30-05-2011, 10:33 PM
okay ... miss colourblind

thought of bring my one piece figurine go there share with you

Dude, thanks but no thank! I prefer them staying within the paper and on the screen!

Colourblind f

jasdude
30-05-2011, 10:33 PM
Uncle................a bit lazy to go leh. And im not sure if i want pple to send me home!

Colourblind f

Will get my bro that stay in the same area as you to send you back . Someone that is safe and harmless . no worrys AUNTIE. Come la !

ColourBlindx2
30-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Will get my bro that stay in the same area as you to send you back . Someone that is safe and harmless . no worrys AUNTIE. Come la !

Hmmmmmmm but i kinda have an appointment for tomorrow already..... Will text the "someone" to update my status :)

Colourblind f

jasdude
30-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Hmmmmmmm but i kinda have an appointment for tomorrow already..... Will text the "someone" to update my status :)

Colourblind f

okie auntie , hope your memory don't fail you and forget the number of that "someone" :p . Hope you guys can come . Would love to see the ColourBlinds to be there ! you guys are fun to have around , cannot forget what happened the first time @ the pub @ the pool table! :p

ColourBlindx2
30-05-2011, 10:58 PM
okie auntie , hope your memory don't fail you and forget the number of that "someone" :p . Hope you guys can come . Would love to see the ColourBlinds to be there ! you guys are fun to have around , cannot forget what happened the first time @ the pub @ the pool table! :p

Hahaha dude! Btw CBM is outta town, so we'll see how k? :) So even if i go, i will behave myself since my darling wont be around to look out for me :(

Yes i still have someone's number in my phone!

UNCLE!!

Colourblind f

jasdude
31-05-2011, 12:02 AM
Okie, no worries , you will be protected personally by that "someone" and me !

Take care Auntie !

vin2324
31-05-2011, 02:09 AM
Wah, can't wait to meet all the Bro & Sis....:p

creepz
02-06-2011, 12:31 AM
must update us with reports and pictures :)

royleu
02-06-2011, 11:02 PM
I want to join I want to join pls PM me

atlarg
02-06-2011, 11:30 PM
can i join in??