PDA

View Full Version : When its no longer exciting having FL

Owen35
21-04-2011, 09:08 AM
I have been getting FL services all the time, but comes to a point now that its no longer exciting anymore. Most FL don't do this, don't do that, and not really enjoying the sexxion.

Looking for something new, any suggestions? lol :D

DaveC65
21-04-2011, 09:14 AM
Search for a Fuck Buddy, perhaps?

arsenal_84
21-04-2011, 10:00 AM
the real gems are in their country of origin, not here working as part-time FL.

newyorker88
21-04-2011, 10:33 AM
I have been getting FL services all the time, but comes to a point now that its no longer exciting anymore. Most FL don't do this, don't do that, and not really enjoying the sexxion.

Looking for something new, any suggestions? lol

Get a wife.

Sexy Under
21-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Get a wife.

OMG!:eek: You got to be kidding!

Many wives don't do this and that too leh. Isn't that why many of us are here?

TS try different FL all the time also no excitement liao. How long can a wife keep him excited? :rolleyes:

Try the Orgies/Swinging thread!

alan0338
21-04-2011, 11:59 AM
What u wanna do ?? :eek: :eek: :confused: :D

Window7
21-04-2011, 12:06 PM
OMG!:eek: You got to be kidding!

Many wives don't do this and that too leh. Isn't that why many of us are here?

TS try different FL all the time also no excitement liao. How long can a wife keep him excited? :rolleyes:

Try the Orgies/Swinging thread!

How can you say it's 'many wives'? You did a head count?

yangguo
21-04-2011, 12:14 PM

Try out the "一条龙" spa at Chang Ping, China.

I guarantee you will have an unforgettable experience. :D

miniboy
21-04-2011, 12:46 PM
yeah i agreed
these chinese fls recently very smart
this cannot that cannot

i hint 1 fl suck cock she refuse
i move my cock nearer to her she kpkb say the posting state clearly
she dont provide bj service

:mad:

LL

Sexy Under
24-04-2011, 02:51 AM

One word for you ---> IGNORANT!!!

fatscrewu
24-04-2011, 03:25 AM
In some way I agree that the service standard of FL has drop. But Bro TS if you have a different FL everytime there is a good chance you have this sort of treatment. For me, if the FL is not to my liking it will be one time and thats it. I will not post a bad fr because to me I maybe dont like but there are other bros will think different and like. I only post those fr that I am happy with FL. I will usually repeat and the second time or 3rd time you will find the FL treat you different and better. But I have also come across some FL when I go back for 3rd or 4th time repeat their service drop, I dont know why? Maybe they are too worry about AV that cause them to behave like this. Bro TS I am sure you will come across one that you are happy with. But give them a chance to earn their living and dont put your expectations too high. I kenna one about 2 months back.........wah lan dam jialat and compare to picture and report 100% opposite. I still smile smile release and say bye bye and still give her $10 tips. live and let live bro.
Get FB also dont come free. Bro TS I dont how how are you but for me past middle age best and easy to get FB is PRC but all girls same, no money no talk, no money no honey. (Wife also same, no money no talk also not free lah hahaha) Dont care lah as long as FB dont fuck behind your back when in Singapore and what they do in China close eyes loh. As long as in Singapore pay what is needed but when they go back China they are on their own liao.

Frankiestine
24-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Get a wife.

Alamak didn't you read his post, he already said FL this cannot that cannot, so get a wife no difference...:p

Frankiestine
24-04-2011, 09:50 AM

Either you are one of the few exceptional "wives" or you simply have one of the few exceptional "wives"...

janus69
24-04-2011, 12:30 PM

I'm curious. Was it more exciting in the past because it was new, or what has changed?

But it is true that many FL are not there to enjoy the session. Unless they fall for you a little. It is scary for a girl to cum, really cum, with a stranger, so they fake it.

jolenekoh
24-04-2011, 03:07 PM
I share ur pain bro, when drinking, drugs n prostitutes dont get u excited anymore. u just dont know what else to do!

owl888
24-04-2011, 10:43 PM
Get a wife.

Not juz wife but a fucking wife :D

jitlong69
25-04-2011, 01:59 AM
I share ur pain bro, when drinking, drugs n prostitutes dont get u excited anymore. u just dont know what else to do!

May I highlight this..............drugs are never exciting. It is a one way ticket. Dont even think of it or start it.

DaveC65
25-04-2011, 05:07 AM
Get a wife.

Hang on, hang on!!
when you say that, does it mean "Find a woman and marry her" OR find a married woman to play with?:confused: :rolleyes: :p:D

freezetheDB
25-04-2011, 12:29 PM
i think its all about the GFE experience. Some men seek outside feeding because the wife no longer provide that GFE.

Without GFE it feels like a transaction, shoot and go, all you are left with is a kind of void.
Even if the FL has GFE, deep inside you also know that its just another business deal to her.

The mind is the largest sex organ. However, even though mind > body, it is the heart (emotions) that will propel the experience/pleasure/contentment.

my 2cents