PDA

View Full Version : My Steamy Dating Life (Some Were Less Steamy Of Course)

notinewgal
20-04-2011, 10:20 PM
Losing My Virginity

I used to date only one man at a time. But I started young and had the craziest thought when I was fifteen. I decided that I didn't want to lose my virginity to a man who would break my heart and hence, I decided that the best thing to do was to find someone that I like (not love, bec that would be too painful) and let him be my first man.

It was a romantic encounter. I was at an art exhibition at Cityhall and after that, I went to the padang (open field outside cityhall) for an open air concert. A guy started to chat with me and we found a place to sit to appreciate the performance by an orchestra. Later, he told me that he saw me at the art exhibition and was captured by me and followed me to the padang, hoping to find an opportunity to chat with me. He asked me if I was working or schooling. I looked more mature than my actual age but I was only 15 then. I said I was schooling and he immediately jumped to the conclusion that I was at one of the local universities. I replied that there was only two then, and when he said, "NTU?", I just replied, "How smart!" without answering him, bec the truth is, I was only in Sec 3, lol.

He as an architect and had just broke up after a long relationship. We kept chatting and soon we were dating. I even went to his apartment, where he rented with some friends. His room was simple and he didn't even sleep on any bedsheets, lol. He quickly bought a set of bedsheets the next time I visited him.

Then we kissed and soon he removed all my clothes and I felt embarrassed being naked before him. He started getting excited and our petting turned into me losing my virginity. He tried to put on his rubber but I guess he wasn't very experience because the rubber soon came off after some heavy petting.

By the time he really pushed into me, I was screaming in pain, as I could feel it tearing. He was still very excited and kept pushing and soon he got into the momentum and forgot that I was still bleeding. I must say that the first experience wasn't really that fun as I have low tolerance level of pain. Yet, I knew I was horny even before the penetration, though the pain of my first experience took all the pleasure away. He was so excited that he could not pull it out fast enough and some of his cum came inside me and he panic.

After that, he took some morning after pill from the doctor and even some feminine wash and made me cleaned up in the toilet immediately. He only knew about my age many weeks later and by then, we had sex for a few times already, and this time, he really panic. He was making love to an underage girl! He felt guilty and even gave me $50 as pocket money. I felt disgusted. I never thought that he was such a coward and lost all respect for him.

I also knew that he was only trying to get over his ex-gf and told me how he wished he would bump into his ex when we were out, and how his ex gf would be jealous of him having a pretty gf now. Even at the age of 15, I already knew that he was only treating me as a spare tyre and I decided to ditch him.

And so, there goes the first man who took my virginity and I was never sad nor heart broken because I knew I had never love him. Now that I know better, I wished I had a better lover who made sex feel really good. Then again, I was lucky that I never got myself into any kind of trouble at that time. That first guy started me on a very horny journey thereafter, lol...

DaveC65
21-04-2011, 07:15 AM
Did he know that you were a virgin?

notinewgal
21-04-2011, 11:58 AM
Yes, I told him and when I started bleeding, there was no doubt

leonard87
21-04-2011, 05:30 PM
nice story sis..do hope u find ur suitable guy soon~

jasonbourne7819
21-04-2011, 05:36 PM
wow... lol nice story. camping here and waiting more to come. :)

Doitornever
21-04-2011, 05:38 PM
sis u started with "I used to date only one man at a time". so now is only one dozen at a time?

no offend just joking, camping for more....

screening
21-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Nice story, thanks for sharing.

notinewgal
22-04-2011, 06:20 PM
sis u started with "I used to date only one man at a time". so now is only one dozen at a time?

no offend just joking, camping for more....

I started going on casual dates since Oct 2010 and by Dec 2010, I've dated about 50 different guys, the 50th guy was on new year's eve, lol.

elth
22-04-2011, 06:40 PM
wah so many :D

chowchowkeith
22-04-2011, 08:31 PM
can i be your student?

sydia
22-04-2011, 08:40 PM
nice please continue

notinewgal
23-04-2011, 01:17 AM
When I was fifteen, it was really strange but I kept meeting guys who would approach me and chat up with me. They got my contacts and arranged to meet up after that.

One guy chatted with me when I was on a bus and he turned out to be doing his NS (police) and we kept chatting on the phones a few times after that first encounter. Then his story got really scary as he called once and said that he could not go downstairs as there was a gang of people waiting to beat him up because of gang fight. He had to get his police officer to come personally to fetch him and bring him back to camp. I knew he was in big trouble and did not dare to meet him after that.

In that same year, yes, at 15 again, I received a call from a guy whom I assumed was a guy that I've met and liked very much, at a piano recital performance at Victoria Concert Hall. He had such a sexy voice that when he called and asked me if I could remember him, I jumped to the conclusion that he was that concert guy. Soon we were chatting on the phones for hours. Then he made a request - he wanted to meet me at Ang Mo Kio Park.

On that evening, this guy did not turned up but instead, his cousin who had just broke up with his gf turned up at the park. This guy apologised and said that my friend could not meet me as he had something urgent to attend to. I did not realised that anything was wrong and thought that since I was already at the park, it would be rude to just walk off. He kept chatting with me and we walked further into the park. Yes, at 15, I was really silly to be meeting a guy that I hardly know at a part at night.

Anyway, we walked further into the park and soon he got closer and closer to me. I felt a little uneasy but did not tell him that I wanted to go off. Then, without any warning, he started to kiss me and his tongue found its way into my mouth. I was in shocked as I've never been kissed by a guy and then I began to enjoy the kiss. Then I felt his hand moving up my skirt and I stopped him. He tried many times to move his hands up my skirt and touched my pussy. As he was rubbing me with his fingers, I could feel the hardness in his pants. I was getting wet myself but pushed his hand away. He continued kissing me and started caressing my breasts and whispering words into my ears. Suddenly, the most scary thought came to mind - he sounded exactly like my friend on the phone! And I didn't notice that when we met up and chat a few minutes ago! I shivered at the thought of such a cunning guy and pushed him away. I confronted him and he admitted that he had "imposed" as someone I knew so that he would get a chance to date me. I felt totally disgusted and wanted to slap him. However, I knew I was in a dangerous position as we were in the middle of a park at nine o'clock with no one else there. I didn't want him to turn out to be a rapist or a killer and decided to just pretend that I wasn't upset and told him that it was getting late and I had to leave. The moment I got up the bus, I kicked myself for being silly. I was also angry that this stranger had my first kiss! There, my first kiss was robbed! Lol, its funny now that I looked back, and considered myself lucky that I wasn't hurt.

My terrible dates did not end there. Just a few weeks apart, there was another guy who chatted with me outside a community centre. He was tall and lanky and looked 19-20. He was actually pretty good looking but was dressed in shorts, t-shirt and slippers. We chatted on the phone for a few times before we met up again. I went to his flat after he promised that his mom was home. Hence, I went to his house, against my better judgement.

When I arrived at his home, i greeted his mom and he asked me to go to his room. We chatted and soon he sat closer to me and started kissing me. He smelled of cigarettes but surprisingly i found that quite attractive. As he kissed me, he started to touch me on my face, then his hands moved to my breasts. Slowly he undressed me till i was in my bras and undies. When he touched my breasts again, i melted and could not seem to push him away. He removed my bras and started kissing my nipples and I wanted to moan but I knew his mom was outside in the living room. Then his hand went under my undies and started fingering me. I pushed his hand away and he continued kissing me. Then he made me touched him and I could feel his hardness. It got me really excited but I was scared. I kind of knew what he wanted to do and I began to think that it was a silly idea to be in a room with him as he was so much older than me. And taller too, and if he wanted to force himself on me, I might not be able to push him away.

I tried hard to resist his caress and kisses but soon he undressed and was on top of me. He wanted to removed my undies but I didn't allow it. So he tried to push it into me and I could feel the pain. He was really hard and big, and I could not imagine how a 6 inch could fit into me. I was still a virgin then, before I met up with the architect whom I lost my virginity later on in the same year.

He was good at frenching me and for a moment i forgot what he wanted to do but as he tried to enter me again, the pain from my tightness woke me up and i pushed him away after much struggling. He was strong and kept touching my breasts, making me really horny but I knew how serious it could be if I allowed him to penetrate me, especially without rubber. I didn't want to get pregnant at 15! I finally managed to push him away and quickly put on my clothes. I left his house shortly and told myself that I was lucky that I got away, though I really enjoyed him kissing and touching me.

Later one, about a few days later, his cousin called and told me that he saw me at his house the other day and hoped that I'm not dating his cousin because he had things to tell me. He told me that his cousin was actually a Chinese Medium and is often at the temples, and had spirits that would use his body to do work. I was shocked and glad that I did not allow him to fuck me a few days back. I stopped seeing him but he turned up at my block a few times, insisting that he wanted to meet me. Finally, after meeting me at the void deck once, and I told him that I would never see him again, he stopped calling me.

avant321
23-04-2011, 01:54 AM
Hmmm...it's a matter of time u'll get to meet ur knight in silver armour ya...;)

Rasta Marley
23-04-2011, 09:24 AM
Hi Sis, not to worry as based on the facts that you have written, you may well have many "applications" very soon for even more dates :D

Finally, after meeting me at the void deck once, and I told him that I would never see him again, he stopped calling me.

devan69
23-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Hi gal after readin ur post really reminds mi hw I meet up gals when I was young like u , the memory r so fun , kissin and heavy pettin at tat time which I still dare nt screw a gal since I'm scare lol erm maybe we can have some conversation and share our youth story lol pm mi alright ?

Komuso
23-04-2011, 12:45 PM
Goodness, this unassuming little thread woke me up... TS are you a pianist by any chance? Or a musician/music teacher? Been ages since I've spoken to a local girl with a more... refined taste in music :D I've been performing with one group or another for as long as I can remember; only that these days work just sucks up so much of my time that its becoming increasingly impractical :(

Not trying to funny here, but if you'd like to chat about music or the arts in general, I'd be keen; do drop me a pm if you'd like, although I guess it'd only be prudent to assume your inbox wd be full by now :D

xiaogui1502
23-04-2011, 02:14 PM
I am sorry u had some terrible dates. I am sure a lot of pple had their fair share. Camping for more. Good start TS

leonard87
23-04-2011, 09:04 PM
haha sure alot of bro pm TS le

ples
23-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Please continue, thanks very much.

notinewgal
25-04-2011, 12:07 AM
I've found my prince :) yippee!

notinewgal
25-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Nope, my prince has found me and I'm glad he did :) bec i've never been happier! If all goes well, I'll be married by end of the year!

notinewgal
25-04-2011, 12:44 AM
I'm going to skip all the boring and long term relationships with my ex bfs and forward to my juicy dates after I get my freedom. After a ten year relationship where I was shut off from the world except for work and more work, and staying faithful to the same man (who has been unfaithful), I realized that I have no friends! I'm only close to my colleagues but yet there's a lot of things that I can't share with them.

Hence, I decided that it's time I make new friends and date new people. But how? I can't sit at home and wait for colleagues or relatives to introduce guys to me. So I decided to download chat apps onto my iPhone. After missing out my teens due to working every weekends and holidays, I realized that i'm chatting online for the first time, omg! I'm so out! Even kids nowadays chat online more than me!

Anyway, I downloaded 5 apps onto my iphone and started making new friends and meeting new people. I just wanted to get out of the house and not be lonely, so I wasn't really particular at who I'm meeting so long as he's a professional (not that i'm looking down on any blue collars or workers, but I'm just concern about my safety and ability to communicate with someone of a diff wavelength, so pls, don't get offended).

My casual dates include coffee, movies, dinners or drinks.

My first date was a civil servant! Lol, quite safe, I thought, don't think that he'll put my life in danger. After chatting with him online for awhile, we both wanted sex very much and hope that we can have a long term relationship without emotional attachment. I didn't even know the term fb at that time, just that we wanted to have our needs met. So, we met at a neighbourhood hawker for dinner before making our way to a love nest at a hotel.

My first date is a slim guy who looks 10 years younger than his age on photo and 5 yrs younger when we met up. His boyish look makes him look cute and shy. He spoke well and looks handsome actually, but his built was so slim that I felt that i'm double his size, lol. Nevertheless, he looks good enough that I don't mind trying it out with him to see if we're compatible in bed.

When we arrived at the hotel, I was pretty nervous because the last time I went to such a place was more than 9 years ago. i kept asking myself why did I actually agree to meet a stranger and to make out with him. Yet, after being deprive for about ten months, I really wanted to be touched and hugged again.

He had his shower first and came out dressed in only a towel around his waist. He was slimmer than I've imagined. i took my shower and came out wrapped in only a towel too. Then he made the first move after i got onto the bed to watch TV, lol, yes, its a "watch tv session". He started kissing me but I found him to be really stiff and before I knew it, I was giving him a bj and he seemed to enjoy it so much that he didn't want me to stop. Finally, he could not take it any longer and he went on top of me. Then he was inside me and I was sad, because it didn't feel as great as I had imagined it to be. Everything was over before I knew it and he was tired. I laid on the bed and wonder why sex wasn't that great and I realized that he was just stiff and did not touch me enough.

Anyway, I realized that he was so slim that I didn't have enough to hug and cuddle and he was just quiet. I tried not to be too chatty and make the atmosphere better by striking a conversation with open ended questions.

We left after that and I knew, then, that I will not meet him again. But of course, I never tell him that and when he kept asking me about his performance, I tried to focus on the positive part, hoping that I won't say anything that will hurt him.

There goes my Date No. 1, uneventful, lol, even though he looks cute and boyish. Just not my tea.

Even as I read what I've written, I hope I don't get stone for sharing this story that doesn't seem juicy at all, lol. Nevertheless, it marked my first date, with many many more to come...

notinewgal
25-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Goodness, this unassuming little thread woke me up... TS are you a pianist by any chance? Or a musician/music teacher? Been ages since I've spoken to a local girl with a more... refined taste in music :D I've been performing with one group or another for as long as I can remember; only that these days work just sucks up so much of my time that its becoming increasingly impractical :(

Not trying to funny here, but if you'd like to chat about music or the arts in general, I'd be keen; do drop me a pm if you'd like, although I guess it'd only be prudent to assume your inbox wd be full by now :D

Lol, I'm not sure if we have met but I learnt how to play the piano donkey years ago. With the lack of practice and without a piano at home, I've returned my piano playing skills to my teacher, sadly. I've always been interested in arts and music but yet felt intimidated as these seem like interests for the rich, as each concert or even CD, is so costly that I've hardly spent my hard earn money on either one since I was a teen. I will attend whatever concerts, plays, performances that are free or at a subsidized rate. But I can't deny the fact that I love music and want it to be everywhere around me.

If you know of any music that turns you on, share with me, lol.

Chouryujin
30-04-2011, 11:01 PM
JUST ANOTHER TYPICAL BITCH WHO Fs AROUND, REGRETS IT THEN GO AND REPORT THE GUY....KNN.

PantherPink
02-05-2011, 01:04 AM
camping here for more