PDA

View Full Version : Yun yu xuan 云雨轩

Genghis Khan
20-04-2011, 12:37 PM
To all bro, had a visit yesterday to this joint @ hamilton road...just wanna inform you guys, dont waste your time there!I was greeted by a MILF age around 38-45 and all inside is run by MILF which really no standard.But i can say thier massage is good but after halfway through my MILF reqest for signing up package for 5 times and really turn me off!For bro who is really interested in just massage and no other service, can try this place but they keep insisting on the 5 x package will piss u off.

tylerculture
04-05-2011, 07:44 PM
I just recce this lane and saw 3 police vans outside...wierd..
*Live update as at 730pm

Jaguar99
04-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Bro, any update after 7.30pm?

tylerculture
04-05-2011, 11:41 PM
After 7.30pm, i left the area already la! LOL

NastyNate
10-09-2011, 02:13 AM
Had lunch at the coffeeshop beside one afternoon. Saw all LC outside. None a looker. One Friday evening I walked past after work at midnight, surprised to see it still open. In need of massage, so went in to try.

Greeted by 40+ LC, didn't even collect entrance fee, straightaway led me to partitioned room. Got elevated bed with breathing hole. Signed in myself. Bloody hell, at 12.25am Saturday, I signed in as Friday's FIRST customer on the sign-in sheet. Something not right already.

Time: 12.30am. Got directed to the room, then came the same LC (one and only). Asked if I wanted a soft, hard or sexy massage. I said hard, 45minutes. Then came pretty acceptable kneads, but very very rushed. 1,2,3, next, 1,2,3 next.. All the time kept going in and out of the room to adjust air con and what not. I asked if this place is new, she said she didn't know cos she worked in M'sia all the while and just joined. I asked her why is she still opened so late, she said not that she wanted to work late, but there was no business all afternoon. Something not right No.2.

At one point I heard a customer walk in because of the door chimes. I couldn't hear him speak, but this LC went out to attend to him and answered loudly, "She no longer works here" and I hear the door chimes ring again, obviously a quick exit(just joined, she said?). Then I heard locking up sounds.

LC came back, within moments, asked me to turn around and popped the Q. Quoted HC rates for the 3 standard services. Kept hard-selling herself. In the end I asked for HJ minus $20, she wouldn't give in and only gave me -$10. All sorts of excuses like raids, midnight service, market rate etc. Since I was already there, I gave her benefit of the doubt and tried it for trying's sake.

CCB came the worst service ever. The HJ came fast and furious. When I tried to roam, she jumped startled, like she's never been roamed before(then why the fuck do this). Worse is, each time I keep trying to grab her bottom, she kept moving away. I reached for her top, used her arm to push away on pretext of massaging my inner thighs, like I cannot notice? Finally I asked her if she's feeling very forced. Then she said cannot go south, period here. (Just now trying to push for full service, now period. Cinderella ah?). So I settled for her top. Fucking small, saggy bits. I just let myself off as fast as I could.

Time: 12.50am

I have had more obliging LCs before, willing to give -20 discount yet still provide excellent service. HJ is the same everywhere, the thrill is to be able to roam and feel the goods. So what's the point here?

Damage: 30 + 40(I refused to pay for 45min)
RTF: AVOID AT ALL COST