PDA

View Full Version : Getting a ex WL in Singapore for legal marriage

hornymr
20-04-2011, 09:00 AM
Hi all bro whom are happy Marry in sg with their love one ex WL . Sorry in my words. I wana get marry wit an ex WL after a 6 year relationship , is she able to come in singapore to get marry , now the worry is wonder will she be stop at the custom upon arrival as she have a record in sg whom work in that kind of job , hope bro out there help to give me some advise thks
If kana send back I really don't know wat
Will it be like !

long
20-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Hi all bro whom are happy Marry in sg with their love one ex WL . Sorry in my words. I wana get marry wit an ex WL after a 6 year relationship , is she able to come in singapore to get marry , now the worry is wonder will she be stop at the custom upon arrival as she have a record in sg whom work in that kind of job , hope bro out there help to give me some advise thks
Will it be like !

whats a WL? you may want to go down to ICA at lavender and present to them your case and intentions. elections round the corner...i am certain they will be extra nice to you.

long
20-04-2011, 12:53 PM
ICA 24-hour Call Centre*
For general enquiries or further clarifications on our products or services, please contact us at 6391 6100

got it from here : http://www.ica.gov.sg/index.aspx

give them a call bro

bbbjster
20-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Calling ICA is a long long wait most of the times .

happywoody
20-04-2011, 03:58 PM
i'm really not familiar with procedures but i remember reading somewhere:

It's more noble to make a wife out of a prostitute than to prostitute your wife

good luck bro ;)

arsenal_84
20-04-2011, 04:04 PM
It's more noble to make a wife out of a prostitute than to prostitute your wife

agreed !
but there's hasn't been much positive cases :(
let's hope the 6 years they have is enough to cultivate a family.

sammyboyfor
20-04-2011, 04:35 PM
I wana get marry wit an ex WL after a 6 year relationship

Are you mad????:eek: Why on earth would you want to marry a freakin' hooker!

Surely you owe it to your future offspring to seek out a decent gene pool with which to procreate!

Imagine your daughter wanting to follow her mother's career path.:rolleyes:

happywoody
20-04-2011, 04:38 PM
Are you mad????:eek: Why on earth would you want to marry a freakin' hooker!

Surely you owe it to your future offspring to seek out a decent gene pool with which to procreate!

Imagine your daughter wanting to follow her mother's career path.:rolleyes:

there's something called love ;)

sammyboyfor
20-04-2011, 04:50 PM
there's something called love ;)

Lovey dovey stuff is fine when you're a starry eyed teenager. However, when it comes to getting married and starting a family, there are far more important issues at stake.

Marriage is for the purpose of procreation and it's a man's responsibility to ensure that he chooses a wife that will contribute her fair share of quality genetic code.

The intelligence and aptitudes of ones offspring are not something to be gambled with. When it comes to marriage, choose a smart, hardworking and industrious girl to have babies with. Your children will thank you for it.

Toyota Honda
20-04-2011, 04:50 PM
Boss Sam, I cannot agree with you on what you have said.

I used to be studying in a neighbourhood school. Then 1 fine day came an experienced teacher who was transferred to our school from some SAP school. It seems like he cannot tahan the new 'environment', he said that you people who are born with low educated parents, will forever be in the same standard as your parents. Cannot progress. No matter what, you will lose out to the students frm the other shool.

I thought I will never meet a person like him again until I saw this post from you. Very disappointing ah..

WLs sleep around to earn money. But there are many 'liang2 jia1 fu4 nu3'(innocent ladies) or even wives sho sleeps around with guys, for free.. Which would you want as wife? Cannot compare ah..

happywoody
20-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Lovey dovey stuff is fine when you're a starry eyed teenager. However, when it comes to getting married and starting a family, there are far more important issues at stake.

Marriage is for the purpose of procreation and it's a man's responsibility to ensure that he chooses a wife that will contribute her fair share of quality genetic code.

The intelligence and aptitudes of ones offspring are not something to be gambled with. When it comes to marriage, choose a smart, hardworking and industrious girl to have babies with. Your children will thank you for it.

you're assuming the WL is a dumb-ass.

calvintan123
20-04-2011, 04:59 PM
TS....i salute ur love. Respect.....
but I pitied ur children.
i read before the children of whores are worse than the whores them themself. Its in india or thailand taboo thingy..

Pls think twice...can be' husband and wife' without really marry one...jus in heart tecognise can lieo.

sammyboyfor
20-04-2011, 05:00 PM
I thought I will never meet a person like him again until I saw this post from you. Very disappointing ah..

Your teacher is absolutely correct. Dumb people tend to produce dumb children. Just look at what has happened to the native population of Singapore. They're stuck in a rut because they procreate only with their own kind.

Sure there are some smart ones out there but those are the exception rather than the rule.

As for girls who sleep around for free I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole either. I've always advised that when it comes to looking for a wife, lounges, KTVs and whorehouses are the worst places to meet potential spouses.

You can improve the odds of finding a good wife considerably by seeking out those with a sense of social and personable responsibility, have a purpose in life and are open and loyal to family and friends.

All whores are liars. None of them tell the truth to their families regarding their source of income. Today they'll lie to their parents. Tomorrow they'll be lying to you and their own children. They simply aren't worth the trouble or the heartache they can potentially cause.

sammyboyfor
20-04-2011, 05:04 PM
you're assuming the WL is a dumb-ass.

I'm sure she isn't rocket scientist material. :rolleyes: She may not be absolutely stupid but she definitely isn't trustworthy. The very nature of whoring means living a lie on a daily basis.

happywoody
20-04-2011, 05:12 PM
I'm sure she isn't rocket scientist material. :rolleyes: She may not be absolutely stupid but she definitely isn't trustworthy. The very nature of whoring means living a lie on a daily basis.

it takes smarts to lie convincingly - especially on a daily basis.

btw, you're probably right bro.
just hate to someone's romantic dream die - i'm a sucker for love ;)

teebs_darklord
20-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Will it be like !

As far as I know, it's quite difficult for a ex WL to get a visa to enter Singapore. To get a visa to come in to marry a Singaporean is even more difficult. Hopefully you manage to get the visa but I wouldn't pin my hopes too high if I were you.

jerryboy
20-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Will it be like !

Will it be like !

Bro,
I will be very open and honest with you. My guess is that for the few years you have always been visiting her at her home country. If she has a records in Singapore, it's very hard to erased the records with ICA. even if she get a new passport with a different passport number ICA with still check via her fingerprints!!! Upon arrival, ICA will get those new passport holders who never enter Singapore to go a special room and check their fingerprint against their database.

If found out that she has a record of being caught working as a WL, she will be send back on the next flight.

Even if she managed to enter Singapore, she can only stay in Singapore for up to 30days. Can extand by another 30days if you do it via online.

You can appeal Multiply time at ICA after she arrival in Singapore. They may (chances very very low) issue a Long Term Pass (LTP) for her when they see your Singapore marriage cert. But tge chances very low as they will need her fingerprint to issue LTP. But to get PR, you may have to wait many many years. My client's wife till now is still on LTP after 12years and 2 kids!!! He can buy HDB. His wife can't work. He can only wait till age 35 to buy HDB flat.

sammyboyfor
20-04-2011, 06:29 PM
it takes smarts to lie convincingly - especially on a daily basis.

Foreign whores don't have to lie on a daily basis. All they do is make a phone call home once in a while to tell their family that the pay as a "singer" or "waitress" in Singapore is excellent.

long
20-04-2011, 08:00 PM
Will it be like !

dude...marry who you want. whore or not....at the end of the day, at least u know your mind isnt lock in a small dark stuffy match box. :cool:

uniden
20-04-2011, 08:26 PM
True love defeats everything;)

phallusman
20-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Just another point of view. My simple and straightforward thoughts.

You're a rich guy - you can afford to find much better wife. SG gal, young gal, Viet - sure can get la. You're old, fat or haggard, no problem la.

You're poor bugger - well, her purpose to marry you is to get a LTP so that she can earn more money here in SG. She knows jolly well she cannot depend on you who is that poor bugger.

Just my simplistic view. No offense to anyone.

hornymr
21-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Thks I had been with her for 5 year , think I should give her a name n my truth . There is sure Bro out there who are like me falling in love with a ex wl having marry in Singapore happily . Néed those bro to give me infor thks

fazer6s
21-04-2011, 01:02 AM
Definitely many hurdles to overcome (ICA matters) but if tats what u want be prepared for an challenged exhausting emotional & monetary episode cos tis is THE choice u wan to choose

Bottomline right or wrong , good or bad u hav to accept

Hypersexy
21-04-2011, 02:27 AM
Technically, any WL who used to hold a working permit in the licensed brothel has been automatically be listed as "unwelcomed visitors" at our border custom. Chances of a future re-entry either with social visa or other permits are remote. Most entry applications are usually denied.

Think again.

john707
21-04-2011, 02:30 AM
Do you know her family and their background? I guess you have to.. You should tell her that you only marry herself ONE person only in case next time the whole kampong come and stay with you. Endless trouble by then.

hornymr
21-04-2011, 08:13 AM
Her best friend also n ex WL also recently just got marry in sg n had a baby now . Just wonder how she came in sg without any trouble , if
My girlfriend came in sg n denied will it be very unbearless for her at the sh custom

teebs_darklord
21-04-2011, 08:24 AM
Her best friend also n ex WL also recently just got marry in sg n had a baby now . Just wonder how she came in sg without any trouble , if
My girlfriend came in sg n denied will it be very unbearless for her at the sh custom

When you are talking about ex WL, is your gf a ex legalized WL or FL?

Anyway, 6 years ago, I believe there weren't any legalized PRC WLs so your gf should be either malaysian or thai right? Being Malaysian/Thai, there is no necessity to apply for an entry visa for her. It will depend on her luck whether she is turned away at Singapore customs.

sammyboyfor
21-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Her best friend also n ex WL also recently just got marry in sg n had a baby now .

Why on earth is Singapore allowing all these ex whores to enter the country and produce babies????:eek:

If this carries on, half of Singapore will be made up of foreigners, a quarter will be ex whores and a quarter will be children of whores.:(

What a terrifying scenario!. :confused:

hornymr
21-04-2011, 08:58 AM
Yes bro teebs she is a thai use to work in the legal house if wat u said is rite , I have to pray hard for her to able to aboard in sg

Chinapuss
21-04-2011, 09:01 AM
TS, think really hard before wanting to marry a prostitute...

1) ICA will be monitorin u and her closely. Fake marriage is in their mind. One wrong move, she'll be deported and u end up in jail.

2) She's been a prostitute here b4..de tendency of her cheatin behind ur back is very high..especially when de urge of wanting more $ arises.

3) Prostitutes are actresses with many faces to please different types of clients...Is she really putting her true face to really love u? or r u juz another client to her passage way of coming here?

I wish u all de best for de path tat u gonna choose is a long and tiring one tat will exhaust ur very own soul... :o

long
21-04-2011, 09:58 AM
Thks I had been with her for 5 year , think I should give her a name n my truth . There is sure Bro out there who are like me falling in love with a ex wl having marry in Singapore happily . Néed those bro to give me infor thks

well, for more info, sam's sex forum is hardly the place to start off with... what you need to do is go down ICA and check with them...get the facts right from the start...go or no go...if no go, what are the other options available? how much it cost? do you have the $? what are the chances? how long it takes?...good luck! :)

alan0338
21-04-2011, 12:15 PM
posting here wont help much la, just go down personally and ask those ICA officers ma, not tat troublesome for ur love :D

hsp0804
21-04-2011, 10:39 PM
posting here wont help much la, just go down personally and ask those ICA officers ma, not tat troublesome for ur love :D

ditto that! everyone here is entitled an opinion...some right some wrong, some bias and others not so don't bother trying to find the FACTS u need to resolve your issues here...go get it from the only relevant source - ICA...good luck bro...i really respect your courage! :)

smoky7
21-04-2011, 10:52 PM
Bro, best to think through this proposition carefully, there are really just too many cons on marrying an ex WL, but of course the final decision rest with you, if you think you really love her and vice versa and you can take harsh critics that come your way, go ahead.... As for the procedures with the government, doubt any bro can give a 100% accurate answer, so the best is to speak to the authorities themselves, if you do wanna make this happen, spending a few hours at ICA on queing and making enquiries wouldn't hurt too much right?

hornymr
22-04-2011, 03:21 AM
Calling up ica or went down to seek for advice will they take down your particular if they take down my girlfriend will be stop upon coming in will she , another question is upon ROM in singapore will her past particular be appear in the computer data , I'm very worry about this matter , wat if all my friend n family are there to attend n was told the news about her past , that will be a shock of my life

Bally
22-04-2011, 03:40 AM
Bro Hornymr

I have a marriage agent who maybe able to help you out with your query. PM me if you are keen.

sammyboyfor
22-04-2011, 03:43 AM
another question is upon ROM in singapore will her past particular be appear in the computer data , I'm very worry about this matter , wat if all my friend n family are there to attend n was told the news about her past , that will be a shock of my life

So you want to marry this woman but you're ashamed of her past and will keep it a secret from your family forever????:rolleyes:

I guess your future children won't be told about how mummy and daddy met either.:eek:

What a wonderful way to start a marriage where the foundations are built upon lying to everyone around you.

hornymr
22-04-2011, 09:20 AM
Bro Bally im keen to give it a try , I'm not ashamed of her past . I even respect her for doing in order to make a better living for her family . No cheating nor stealing. Is her hard earn money

korb
22-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Bro Bally im keen to give it a try , I'm not ashamed of her past . I even respect her for doing in order to make a better living for her family . No cheating nor stealing. Is her hard earn money

you can rom in sg no prob.only that how long will ica let yr wife stay after the rom it depend on the officier who review yr application.

just my own exp - aft rom i applyed for PR but was given only 6mth stv to let wife look for job and get work permit(that was ica advice then).so now still on WP for 4 yrs.lazy to apply PR at the moment.my oc is thai and she has a degree and did not work as WL/FL.so even a normal girl may not get the PR or LTV easily.it depend alot on yr income,any crimminal record and off course luck.

but till today i have to say thai wl/fl they r the best liers through my exp. known a FL who had as many as 6 tirak at a time from angmo to korea to sg. my FB FL can come sg stay with bf but when bf goes to work can called me up to have fuck session.another Fl sg have Bf but when in bkk go ลัลลา go ladies bar find (gigo).and many exp.

anyway the choice is still yours since u known her for 6yrs.but if getting marry u will need to pay dorwy to their parent,this part they sure very happy becos have money to take.if u reach that stage and need my help u can pm me.

hornymr
22-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Thks bro whom I'm a stranger to u I'm so glad for this piece of advise it mean alot to me