PDA

View Full Version : Just a lucky Night

hella21
17-04-2011, 09:32 AM
This happen last month when I went drinking with my 'Liver Club' kakis. Somehow I had my fair happening in the smoking room. Standing next to me, 02 Viet girls were being disturb by some caucasians. Was enjoying their 'conversation' and those boobs, until one of the girl(T) turn and look at me, with a smile. Of cos I flash my million dollar smile back at her.
Next moment, I was having the little flirt with T while her frenz carry on with those caucasians. Some light kisses and rubba with the D-boobs. T's frenz(R) join us after the caucasians retreated the smoking room. Managed to clinch a deal with T, but with conditions. I was like ?????.
T told me R just arrived that day and do not want to go home alone. (Later find out they share a unit with 25 girls..Wow) Feeling lucky..maybe 3somes later.
After the last few drink with my kakis. Off I stroll out the club with 02 girls tagging.
Brought them back and after 02 bots of Champagne, R have fallen asleep on the sofa. Start my rubba with T and the sexxion was sensational, particular doggie with lotsa GFE and surround system on full blast.
Took a little nap with T in my arms, best part came when I was stirred with a feeling under the blanket. R is having fun with my balls. The blow was great and soon T wake up too from my kisses. Action soon start with T below and R exchanging tongue fights with me. Next moment they are fighting with their boobs(R has got a c), while I was banging R, doggie. Finishes in missionary with T giving me AR. I am in heaven.
Last round with T in the bathroom, before they went home. Managed to get T's number and after some smses. have a few more sexxion with her over the months.
Had a stirring sexxion with T last night before she goes back to HCM today.

konnor
17-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Last round with T in the bathroom, before they went home. Managed to get T's number and after some smses. have a few more sexxion with her over the months.

Hate to point this out..but how many months? you said it happened last mth..:D

speedy guy
17-04-2011, 05:22 PM
How much was the amount spent?

hella21
17-04-2011, 11:03 PM
Tks Bro. Typo error. Just beginning March till yesterday night.

jolenekoh
18-04-2011, 12:58 AM
wow just a lucky night with a vietnames whore, how fucking exciting is that!!!!!!

yangguo
18-04-2011, 08:07 AM
Hate to point this out..but how many months? But you said it happened last mth..:D

Bro TS's cannon a bit too big.. Hehe :rolleyes:

hunson
18-04-2011, 09:01 AM
Hi bro, think u are not in this game with Vietnamese ladies before...

Where have u picked up the ladies? In a those LS bar?
Have picked up number of them before (think it was like 5 to 6 years back when I am single)... most of them need $... later on they will tell u their "stories"...

I even have one for GF before... no need to pay for sex... but go out shopping very ex...

Move on bro... don't stick to one too much... and don't put in your heart... u would get burnt....

hella21
18-04-2011, 10:16 PM
Tks all the bros here for the comments and also the zap. I post out to share my experience, not asking for points or any form of advice. Also in the post I never mentioned anything about FREE SEX.
I did pay for the transaction every single sexxion, but at a friendly price thru my negotiation.
Never did I even mentioned or hint that I am yan dao(as per the bro who zap me).
Haiz..cyber world..:confused::rolleyes:

yangguo
18-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Tks all the bros here for the comments and also the zap. I post out to share my experience, not asking for points or any form of advice. Also in the post I never mentioned anything about FREE SEX.
I did pay for the transaction every single sexxion, but at a friendly price thru my negotiation.
Never did I even mentioned or hint that I am yan dao(as per the bro who zap me).
Haiz..cyber world..:confused::rolleyes:

Bro TS, I must admit that we cant help thinking that way. Although you did not mention about free sex, neither did you mention about paying for the sex in your story. Furthermore the title of your story also make we think that you are so "lucky" to get free sex.

Secondly, your story sounds a bit exaggerating when you mentioned that you had a few more sexxion with her over the "months". (Majority of the Viet gals arrived here on tourist pass, which means they are allowed to stay in Singapore for up to 2 weeks.) Anyway you corrected the statement after one of the SBF bros spotted the mistake.

Nevertheless I still upped your points to show my appreciation for your effort in writing this story.

hella21
19-04-2011, 11:18 PM
Tks bro for the points. just to clarified, my 'lucky' refers to the unexpected 3some. This viet girl actually got a extend of pass which allows her to stay for 01 month.(she show me the letter) I have no idea on the 02weeks rules.
Anyway, I have my share of fun with her over that 01 month.
Wish bros here have the same luck as well.