PDA

View Full Version : Kio Tio Sai @ Work

ruthless
16-04-2011, 12:22 AM
Hello everyone, just wanna share this fictional story. For those who like it, good for u and u don't have to up me. For those who dislike it and wanna zap me, i can only LOL. Ok here it goes...

After my ORD, I started work soon as I have been going for interviews while clearing leave. My new workplace is quite near the border (obvious place) so I'm not surprised that there are quite many foreigners in my company. Some of them are quite pretty but when they start chatting, the accent turns me off...

After knock off, I was waiting at the bus stop and noticed there's another female colleague (let's call her Vivian) waiting for the same bus too. She isn't really a very pretty girl but I find her smile very attractive. We did looked at each other a few times but I didn't manage to strike a conversation with her, perhaps I left my balls behind in SAF. One day while lunching in the staff canteen with my buddy colleague (Mr A), she and her friend came over to sit with us as there weren't many empty seats around. My buddy colleague happened to know her so they started talking while i kept quiet then suddenly...
Vivian: A, new colleague never introduce ah?
Mr A: Oh ya this is ruthless, will soon be taking over customer ABC from me.
Me: Hi everyone.. (sibei no balls)
Mr A: Vivian is the planner for cust ABC so you will need to liaise with her very often. I merely said "Orh" then I looked at her and she was there with her killer smile again. The ice between us broke and soon, we were always chatting while taking bus after work. I learnt she was one year older than me and is from the neighbouring country working here while living alone in a single rented room.
One Friday after work, as usual we were chatting while waiting for bus..
Vivian: ruthless, today friday going where later...
Me: Oh, not going anywhere today leh, sibei tired. Why leh?
Vivian: Just asking lor... Sian my landlord is out of town and my room lighting is spoilt...
Me: you know how to change or not? you bought the new bulb already?
Vivian: Havent leh..don't know which type...buy liao also don't dare to change...
Me: Ok lah I help u since I'm free, but dinner on you ok?
Vivian: Sure!

So we proceed to her place, took a look at the spoilt bulb then I told her to wait at home while I went to buy a new one. When I came back, she had already changed into tank top and shorts. I love the hot weather!
Vivian: don't step on my bed hor, use the foldable chair to change the bulb..
Me: wah foldable chair stable or not...
Vivian: can la, cannot also no choice, no money to buy a better chair to put here..
So i stand onto the chair and took out the old bulb then i need to pass it to her and get the new bulb so I lower my head and look at her, OMG nice view!
Me: Vivian, can pass me the new bulb and throw away this old one?
As she reached out to get the old bulb from me and pass me the new bulb, the view is getting better and my little bro starts to react. She's definitely at least B. After putting in the new bulb, i look down again and she was there again waiting with the lighting outer cover. As i reached out to take the cover from her, suddenly the foldable chair's leg gave way and i fell straight into her. Luckily her bed is just behind so we weren't injured but I can sense some discomfort below. We are now facing each other on her bed and I can feel my little bro pressing hard again her crotch. Using her hands to push herself off the bed, she brings her face towards my left ear and whispers the million dollar question.... "Shall we go for dinner now?"

To Be Continued....

affliated
16-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Nice start ts. Camping:D

yangguo
16-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Wow.. Really Kio tio :D

Too bad I am not good at electrical and plumbing works.. Haha

eises
16-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Nice start ts..

bonkbonkbonk
16-04-2011, 11:04 AM
Thanks for sharing, nice writing

Green Finger
16-04-2011, 11:59 AM
Ts

Interesting indeed, your title should be Kio Tio Gu Lan, or maybe Tua Gu Lan instead....hahaha. Well keep up with the fantastic story.

m3taph0r
16-04-2011, 12:10 PM
nice, real sleak...

bombshell
16-04-2011, 12:28 PM
looking for actions after yur dinner...:D

16-04-2011, 04:43 PM
pLS update, nice reading.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
16-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Kio Tio Sai Fictional Story - Its always good to see honest people :D

whitegals
17-04-2011, 05:01 AM
When I saw the thread title, I thot the TS actually cleans toilets.... :D

ruthless
19-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Continued...

Dinner was okay.... maybe because i'm the type of people who doesn't like to talk while eating so basically she was doing most of the talking. I casually asked isn't it inconvenient for her to live alone with her landlord and her reply surprised me. Her landlord was actually a female and she was actually living with her mother until her mom passed away, thus having a free room to rent it out. She works as a regional buyer so once a while she would be out of town. Hmm interesting...
After finishing our food, I noticed it was close to 9. As we walked out of the coffee shop, she turned her head slightly and said:
Vivian: ruthless, what bus u taking?
me: oh..i walk you home first lor, since also not working tomorrow..
Vivian: wah why so nice ah?
I didn't say anything, just smiled at her and continued to walk beside her.

After walking like 5 mins, we are almost reaching her place when it started to rain.
Vivian: wah die... how u go back home...
me: wait for rain to stop lor... no choice...
Vivian: like that you come my place sit first lor.. this kind of rain i think will stop very soon
me: hmm ok lor...no choice (WOOHOO!)

I settled down on the sofa and watched tv while she went to take a shower. After like 15 mins, she came out of the toilet.
me: girls shower got so fast meh?
vivian: don't want to let my guest sit alone watching tv mah...see i so nice...
she then sat down beside me and we watched tv together. after like 10 mins....
vivian: legs pain sia.... (as she bend down to massage her calves)
me: want me to help u? i know a little bit of tui na (LOL what a lie)
vivian: hmm ok lor.
she moved a little further away from me then lied down on her front with her legs on my laps then i started massaging her calves up and down. after like 5 mins, my fingers kinda got tired so i was just running my fingers on her calves. strangely, there's no reaction from her. i got bolder and moved further up to her thighs. like drawing small circles on them with my fingers, i moved my hands along her inner thighs and i can feel she is spreading her legs slowly. i turned myself sideway and pulled myself towards her, putting her legs on the either side of my waist. i ran my fingers slowly on her butt just at the edge of her shorts and then slowly seep my fingers in. my right hand went down following the shape of her butt and as the fingers brushed against her pussy, finally there's a reaction from her - a soft moan.

ruthless
19-04-2011, 10:26 PM
my right hand continues to move around the area while my left hand was feeling her butt. as my fingers continue to brush past her pussy slowly, i can feel her panties around that area is getting damp. feeling she's getting comfy, my middle finger went underneath her panties and continue to move slowly around her pussy. she gave out a louder but gentle moan now and she's starting to get wet. my middle finger found its way into her love hole and i moved it like using it to signal someone to come over. soft moans are coming more often from her now and i can hear she's breathing deeply in between her moans. thinking my right hand shouldn't be doing all the work, my left hand chiong further up under her slightly over-sized tee and is now feeling her back. damn smooth man but too bad my hand not long enough so i didn't manage to reach her boobs. as her breathing and moaning are getting louder, my fingers start to move faster. or was it the other way? LOL. soon she's damn wet and my index finger decided to join my middle finger, moving in and out of her love hole. my left hand is on her left butt cheek, squeezing and pinching it. sensing she's gonna come, i start going faster with my fingers and soon her vagina walls got real tight on my fingers while she gives out a loud and slightly longer moan.