PDA

View Full Version : I spend much lesser time in Sammyboy now

Love Massage
15-04-2011, 01:46 AM
Hi Fellow Brothers,

Sammyboy Sex Forum used to be so much fun with all the true freelance shared by true brothers. These days, once you open up Sammyboy they are all OKTs regardless it is in Health Center, FL 1, 2, 3...si bei sian.......if OKTs are good then no problem but most of them.....you ask for A girl and then some B, C girls come along...or either that photo are heavily beautified.

I used to spend a few hours a day in Sammyboy....these days I spend a few minutes and I am out..after seeing all the OKT threads....

This thread will also be deleted by moderators soon.....That just life in Sammyboy now.

Monkey4
15-04-2011, 06:53 AM
Well TS that life - nothing is permanent and forever....

Just like u ... last time relied on here for good really FL lobang... now only come in adult discussion and tcss...

Those were the days my friend... we tot they never end but it ended :D

krackers
15-04-2011, 08:02 AM
tho I'm way too new to have experienced the evolution of this great forum, I agree with TS. Dome 1 2 and 3 is full of fake FRs and even worse photos (with exceptions of course, no offense to those). genuine bad FRs are either too zapped to be honest or just plain deleted.

not to mention the wary of raids. 50% of HC experience nowadays is wondering if this would be my "lucky" day to get AV officers taking down my "FR".

as a result, sharing is limited and full of criterias which I won't meet until my 2IC becomes limp from waiting.

my 2 shots worth.

sianren
15-04-2011, 09:07 AM
Well TS that life - nothing is permanent and forever....

Just like u ... last time relied on here for good really FL lobang... now only come in adult discussion and tcss...

Those were the days my friend... we tot they never end but it ended :D

Raid on TN / HC

OKTs active in FL 1,2,3 that why retirement is always my main agenda

Hopefully that will be FL 4, for those true bros who like to share FL genuinely

Cheers
Mr Cactus

kideddie
15-04-2011, 09:56 AM
tho I'm way too new to have experienced the evolution of this great forum, I agree with TS. Dome 1 2 and 3 is full of fake FRs and even worse photos (with exceptions of course, no offense to those). genuine bad FRs are either too zapped to be honest or just plain deleted.

not to mention the wary of raids. 50% of HC experience nowadays is wondering if this would be my "lucky" day to get AV officers taking down my "FR".

as a result, sharing is limited and full of criterias which I won't meet until my 2IC becomes limp from waiting.

my 2 shots worth.

Why not try JB HC? Safe and very relaxing....suana, steambath, jacuzzi and drinks! Most important of all, its relatively inexpensive.;)

krackers
15-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Why not try JB HC? Safe and very relaxing....suana, steambath, jacuzzi and drinks! Most important of all, its relatively inexpensive.;)

JB HCs? ah been there.....

still there.;)

akaza24
15-04-2011, 01:12 PM
Agree, used to be so much fun with all the FL massuses, plenty of choices to choose from too. Now hardly can find those FL tat is worth trying

kenl
22-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Indeed.......

whacky
22-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Come over to the Petain Romps section. It's still the same as it was...

Punder
22-04-2011, 04:39 PM
well that i have to agree.. too many fake FR sometimes..

michaelrocksam
22-04-2011, 08:04 PM
Raid on TN / HC

OKTs active in FL 1,2,3 that why retirement is always my main agenda

Hopefully that will be FL 4, for those true bros who like to share FL genuinely

Cheers
Mr Cactus

bro,

this wun happen cos Sammybozz wun be able to make money if everyone goes to FL 4 and not the rest.

OKT has to pay for posting. Now forum policies favours the PAP, we share Fl we found on the streets.

I am also in semi retirement in FL like u cos not much excitement compared to 3 years ago. Once a while got gems, my didi will spring to life esle i will look for non FL share my love.

owl888
22-04-2011, 11:34 PM
SBF needs $$$ to maintain server, hardware, administrative costs, etc. SBF existed becoz got funding from OKT!

Therefore, some advertising from OKT is ok lar. We still got to post freely, talk as u like so long as your post does not irritate samsters here else u kena zap.

So tat's life, u have to live with it!