PDA

View Full Version : The attractive of Petain brothel

kanChioBu
12-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Hi all

I have read alots of post. However there is one question in my mind where i couldn't get a conclusive information for the forum. May be bro can help!

I wanna what has attractive about Petain brothel? The curiousity come about when i notice many bro likes petain brothel. thus i believe there should be something unique in Petain brothel that make it attractive than other brothel.

Hope kind bro can share

Regards

austin69
13-04-2011, 04:52 AM
Hi all

I have read alots of post. However there is one question in my mind where i couldn't get a conclusive information for the forum. May be bro can help!

I wanna what has attractive about Petain brothel? The curiousity come about when i notice many bro likes petain brothel. thus i believe there should be something unique in Petain brothel that make it attractive than other brothel.

Hope kind bro can share

Regards

For me what attracts me to PT is the convenience.

Your target not in? Just hop in from house to house is very easy. When you find target, go in, everything provided. Tissue, condom and a bed to lie down, hehe. Ex-KS and GL WLs migrated to PT so service standards go up, not like before, most PT trained WLs don't provide "extras".

I thank you.

mystery_man
13-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Well, prices is the main factor for me, second will be the attitude & services, let's not kid ourselves can we !

Things are getting so bloody fuc*%^$ expensive now :mad:

A plate of DECENT mixed vegetable rice easily cost you at least $4 & above, 3 meals per day easily set you back at least $15 & that doesn't include our transportation costs, personal essential items, family expenses (if we are married & parents medical expenses etc.......)

What can we do, is it world inflation or typical local hawkers taking advantage of the ppl in the street what we called "PROFITEERING" :mad: Well it has got a lot to do with typical Singaporean attitude, always jack up the prices whenever there is an opportunity, disgusting isn't it :mad:

Compare to Geylang houses & those in FLs sections Dome 1 & 3, prices have gone UNREASONABLY CRAZIYLLLLLLL EXORBITANTLY LUNATICALLY SKYROCKETINGLY FUCKING high, one local FLs sell you at $700 - $1500 per session for only 60min, this is fucking damn UNACCEPTABLE, just imagine how much those fucking cyber okts make :mad:

whacky
13-04-2011, 09:00 PM
I agree with the reasons provided by the other bros. Just to add (some have already been discussed) a few more:

1. Location of PT is quite centralised (Farrer Park is somewhat near City Hall/Dhoby Gaut) so if you need to meet a friend you can get there pretty quickly.

2. Got pretty cheap Indian vegetarian food to eat (so that you feel less guilty spending 2 day's worth of breakfast-lunch-dinner money on a single cheonging session - assuming your session costs $30 and an average meal near your office is about 5 bucks, which is often the case in Singapore, unlike in the mid/late 1990s).

3. Much cheaper than bonking in GL (max $150 - even more there vs. max $50 here) or hooking up with FLs (like what bro mystery_man said FLs can charge between $700-$1500 for a single session, which means It's wiser to PCC at home than to spend your money on a perfect but uber expensive wallet-draining session).

4. Much Less likely to bump into a friend/relative who's not into commercial sex (The reason being that the entire Petain hidden lane is frequented by bros who are there for the same purpose. Even if some joker threatens to sabo you, you can easily do the same to him. In GL, which is the so called "official and well-known" red-light dist. of SG,if you try to pick up a girl, you might be doing so in full view of the main road - where your relatives/friends might be traveling in cars/buses)

5. In GL, the housekeepers (or pimps whoever they are) can be very pushy sometimes and this can spoil your mood. For e.g. if you walking in and out the same house twice the uncle might chase you away, often with harsh words such as "KNN come in go out you think you what?" or "see see only but never fuck. Brother KNN your (insert relative here) lah". Also, there might be some uncles who significantly lower their prices but also deliberately lower the service standard such that you are dissatisfied with the session and come out of the room almost immediately after you went in.

Just to let you bros know, I'm not anti-GL or anti-FL. There are good sessions at GL and with FLs but I'd rather spend less in PT so that I don't lose a lot of money even if the session was bad.

Happy Bonking

Peter83
13-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Bro

Geographical location - Petain brothel is near central. And it is near MRT. Convenience for all bros. I heard the nearby City Sq Mall provide free shuttle bus service. Don't need to worry for transport.

Hygience - Petain WLs attend compulsary monthly health check. Thus raise our confident that WLs are healthier to f@#k.

Security - Room is provided. So need not book a hotel. Hotel booking is an evidence for wife to come after husband.

Hope all bros agree with me

Fyi please
Thank you for reading

bangala69
15-04-2011, 08:36 AM
bro, the main attraction of petain not attractive (later boss come in correct u as in advice / advise ... ) to me is the price and chop chop service...

like my case... haiz... use to patronise FLs from leads here last couple of years but now... these FL Domes 1 + 2 + 3 all full of OKTs until I do not know which FLs are good enough to bonk... baring in mind the jack up in prices in transit hotels, FL commanding prices coupled with numerous raids all year round...(last time FLs still dare to go GL transit 1 hour hotel... now machiam dare not since last check). As suck, oops i mean such, I downgraded to Petain lor... time maybe short but there are still some GEMs available (best time to go 12pm) especially some previously from GL 150 Cat...bo bian Inflation so high... and nowadays more people ownself wash car... resulting in lesser take home pay for me..

jacky43
10-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Maybe? PT brothels is here as long as many brothers who had visited it, it is 1 of the official RLD dated back to the 60s. Probably b4 this country celebrate his first national day.

Today, we have new comers, many FTs visited it and was shocked. Why is there another RLD? I thought only GL?

The goodness of PT, his girls had warm the hearts of many brothers, even is all make believe. For what? A short 15 min of pleasure? Yet there is also LOVE in it, at least we should feel a woman's LOVE the touch and, ultimate the SEX.

Till the time come where PRC WLs ply her trade, this 50 yrs or more. It is our locals girls as well as Malaysian women which provide the plesaure. At a cost of course, nothing is free my brother.

kasuji
11-05-2011, 02:41 AM
petain sounds cheap and good. had not tried commercial sex before. maybe will drop by with a friend or something to try it out soon. 20-30 is reasonable. its a real quickie haha

any tips and tricks for a successful PT trip?

sex overdrive
11-05-2011, 04:03 PM
Just like pasar malam, u walk and browse around at your own sweet time, no OKT to pester you. :D

jacky43
20-11-2011, 08:01 PM
I am looking forward to next weekend trip, being seeing H16 Pat and, pretty Jennifer’s stuffs. In the meantime, I had something to share with you guys.

Michelle Chong first directed movie, certain extent she had capture a past trend. I do not watch local productions, so I passed this movie but I would give Michelle a bonus point. There is no longer local’s young punk working as coffee boys.

Since she started it, I think back at 2000 us seeing lesser young punks working at coffee shops. This age, these youngsters are hanging around selling time shares, part time at mobile shops coning people. And much more, different from their peers, I say earning honest living.

God bless Michelle, the producers of Noose you reading this, she had mine respect. Maybe I will buy her ticket? Breaking traditional just for Michelle, oh brother here, mine next PT trips.

I would take 1 of PT 3xMichelle’s, depending who is available.

Have a good week ahead.

radii
20-11-2011, 08:13 PM
But bros GL is 50 bucks at most 20-30 bucks more, plus PT is usually very crowded, with long quenes for the popular one so can't really understand y bros prefer PT to GL............
Maybe its the famous and cheap hainanese scissor cut rice thats nearby haha :D

Marcel
22-11-2011, 11:06 PM
I am looking forward to next weekend trip, being seeing H16 Pat and, pretty Jennifer’s stuffs. In the meantime, I had something to share with you guys.

Michelle Chong first directed movie, certain extent she had capture a past trend. I do not watch local productions, so I passed this movie but I would give Michelle a bonus point. There is no longer local’s young punk working as coffee boys.

Since she started it, I think back at 2000 us seeing lesser young punks working at coffee shops. This age, these youngsters are hanging around selling time shares, part time at mobile shops coning people. And much more, different from their peers, I say earning honest living.

God bless Michelle, the producers of Noose you reading this, she had mine respect. Maybe I will buy her ticket? Breaking traditional just for Michelle, oh brother here, mine next PT trips.

I would take 1 of PT 3xMichelle’s, depending who is available.

Have a good week ahead.

sorry what do you mean by this? your english is too cheem i cannot understand.

leebai
03-12-2011, 05:04 PM
But bros GL is 50 bucks at most 20-30 bucks more, plus PT is usually very crowded, with long quenes for the popular one so can't really understand y bros prefer PT to GL............
Maybe its the famous and cheap hainanese scissor cut rice thats nearby haha :D

yes, very agree with you ;)

easytan
03-12-2011, 05:11 PM
Michelle is the queen of petain ?
Have a good week ahead.

himsterss
03-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Happy saturday !welcome petain road !!:p

cheapskate
03-12-2011, 05:55 PM
cheapskate back petain road again !!!;)

06-12-2011, 09:52 PM
petain sounds cheap and good. had not tried commercial sex before. maybe will drop by with a friend or something to try it out soon. 20-30 is reasonable. its a real quickie haha

any tips and tricks for a successful PT trip?

Well bro, i not sure of your age group. for CAT $20 to $30, i believe if u are young you would not be interested in most of them. For people of younger age group, normally would go for $40 to $50 CAT. But some $30 CAT are okay also. If you want a real good (with good skill plus those acceptable look), go for $50 CAT, and you will really enjoy the session.

Like me, i only go for $50 CAT, which is more worth the money.
If you wanna know which WL are good, you can see the FR section.
i can say is if you want chio or rather younger and look better and acceptable, try House 1, 7 (2nd floor), 11, 14, 16. these few house got some are not bad looking la. Oh ya, to me, 7 (2nd floor) is heaven. but have to wait most of the time as they are always engaged :P

Cheers and enjoy yourself :D

Winmoney
06-12-2011, 10:12 PM
If i win alot on 4D, i will bonk Jolene several sessions. She is really very pretty

Cheers

Hopefull
11-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Good evening all samsters

How are you? Let me share with you!

Some of you have been visiting petain romps frequently. Not surprize that you bonk at least 3 times a week and each time you spent $50/$100. I don't have your exact details so may i assume you spent $800 per month at petain?

With this assumption, you spent $7200 per year. Here come my topic of discussion. Would you consider using this money to tour the world? At least you experience something that you cannot experience at singapore right? You know how worth your money been spent and what you get in return. Isn't tour is a good avenue to reward yourself after your hardwork?

Now is your turn to feedback. Kindly share your view on the great taste at petain.

Thank you very much

lacoruna69
12-12-2011, 03:28 PM
With this assumption, you spent $7200 per year. Here come my topic of discussion. Would you consider using this money to tour the world? At least you experience something that you cannot experience at singapore right? You know how worth your money been spent and what you get in return. Isn't tour is a good avenue to reward yourself after your hardwork?

Now is your turn to feedback. Kindly share your view on the great taste at petain.

Thank you very much

Different ppl different thinking.

Some spend their $ modifying their cars....spend a few k plating their bumper....
Some spend their $ chasing korean stars...spend $500 for their concert tickets.
Some spend their $ buying PC gadgets.
Some spend their $ on expensive food n drinks.....like in Dempsey Road.
and so on.

For us...we prefer spend $ on chicks. :cool:

chicken cho
12-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Good evening all samsters

How are you? Let me share with you!

Some of you have been visiting petain romps frequently. Not surprize that you bonk at least 3 times a week and each time you spent $50/$100. I don't have your exact details so may i assume you spent $800 per month at petain?

Thank you very much

Bro, you sound like you work in the travel industry:p Do you know that air crafts contribute significantly to global warming? These days with so many of us spending money on overseas travel, little do we realized that we have unwittingly contribute to harming the environment. Ironically, spending $7200 in Petain is more environmentally friendly than spending $7200 to travel overseas. My point here is everyone needs to think about the environment before you spend your dollar. Carbon emission is the major culprit for global warming and global warming has resulted in droughts, storms and floods at greater intensity than before. Bonking in Petain creates livelihood for the WLs who may have difficulty fitting into the mainstream of society. Unfortunately, we all live in an imperfect world. Live and let live:)

12-12-2011, 06:22 PM
in my view, it not about the money. in fact i believe not many people can spend like $7200 in petain per year. if u break it down to monthly, like u mention assume a person spend $800 a month at petain. If u do simple analysis or rather calculation, a average singaporean earn like $2000 a month. Minus CPF he left with 1600. If 800 goes to petain, he only surive on 800 a month. well, this type of pple is living at the edge, will "commit sucide" anytime. I think there may not be so many this type of people around. Also, if i were to spend 800 a month on girls or rather WL, i rather break it down & visit GL, PT, Massage parlour or even KTV. More shiok, also more different type of feeling.
As for travel oversea, how many time can u travel in $7200? assume per trip to china cost you $1000 inclusive of air tickets, hotels, WL fee, all others charges..
7200 u can go 7 time. each time maybe 4 day? means u can got for 7 x 4 which is 28 days.. How many of us have 28 days AL per year?
bottom line i think is each has their own way of life. there no right or wrong to bonk in PT, neither is it wrong to bonk oversea. Most important fact is that we are all BROs. BROs love bonking. :D

no hard feeling, jus my own thoughts.

Hopefull
12-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Sometime i wonder why the Petain brothel is not an Attraction for tourist. If tourist from all around the world are so excited to have a session at petain, that shows how attractive the Petain brothel is.

fornicator
13-12-2011, 08:51 AM
Of course it is! But for a different kind of tourist. Those who come here for sex and fun in the city :p will surely be attracted to PT. ;)

But for tourists who come here for museums or the sights, they will go to the relevant venue.

Please do not expect all tourists coming to SG to all flock to PT. :eek:

Furthermore, no country would be bold or proud enough to promote tourism for it's sex market. :rolleyes: C'mon, think Bro!

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Sometime i wonder why the Petain brothel is not an Attraction for tourist. If tourist from all around the world are so excited to have a session at petain, that shows how attractive the Petain brothel is.

13-12-2011, 07:55 PM
if petain become tourist spot, then where can we go ? it will become crowded like another GL. One thing i like abt PT is not very crowded.

radii
13-12-2011, 08:10 PM
if petain become tourist spot, then where can we go ? it will become crowded like another GL. One thing i like abt PT is not very crowded.

Wu Nia bo bro, wad time u go? Usually very crowded at normal off peak hours i.e 5pm on wkday liao.......:rolleyes: