PDA

View Full Version : 32/m/sg/ch seeking a warm, sensous long term FB :)

ComingNow
11-04-2011, 11:52 PM
Hi Ladies,

First off, want to do a self-introduction.

I am 32, male chinese, who is seeking for a long term partner to fulfill mutual sexual desires.

I must say that I am about to get married, but due to differing sexual appetites with my potential partner, I have to seek sexual fulfillment outside of the marriage. It was a tough decision to make, but unfortunately, sometimes, some things are just out of your control, and you can't will your future partner to do things she dosen't like to do.

Anyhow, back to the subject matter :)

I am looking for preferably a lady, late 20s to early 30s, slim built, B-C breasts, who is interested in a long term FB arrangement.

A little more about myself, I don't classify myself as hot hunk material (read: Tall, Lanky, Muscular) nor do I classify myself as a Sex God (Read: Energizer Bunny ad), but I can be a very attentive, witty, and intelligent conversationalist, who seeks to pleasure my partner in bed. I am 1.69m tall, and weigh in at 65kg (Some say I'm heavy boned :P).

If you are interested, please PM me and I am looking forward to your replies.

Cheerios.

Snah
12-04-2011, 01:12 AM
Different sexual appetites? Better don marry then. Got chance to back out now better do...my 2 cents worth la.

SirKyle
12-04-2011, 04:06 AM
sounds like that marriage is something I wouldn't wanna be a part of.

ComingNow
13-04-2011, 08:49 AM
Hmmmmm you guys also think so?

Actually, not sure if you guys are married, but anyone here also has wives whose sexual appetites are very different?

how did it turn out?

Docky
13-04-2011, 10:59 AM
got ladies apply liaoz bo?

Redeemer81
14-04-2011, 02:12 AM
Hi Ladies,

I must say that I am about to get married, but due to differing sexual appetites with my potential partner, I have to seek sexual fulfillment outside of the marriage. It was a tough decision to make, but unfortunately, sometimes, some things are just out of your control, and you can't will your future partner to do things she dosen't like to do.

A little more about myself, I don't classify myself as hot hunk material (read: Tall, Lanky, Muscular) nor do I classify myself as a Sex God (Read: Energizer Bunny ad), but I can be a very attentive, witty, and intelligent conversationalist, who seeks to pleasure my partner in bed.

I am 1.69m tall, and weigh in at 65kg (Some say I'm heavy boned :P).

Lol. whakaka From your intro I gather,

You are skinny,

you are lousy in bed thats y your wifey to be don't like to do with you (seeking to pleasure but ..... :confused:)

you r boring, cos you probably talk non stop to be witty n intelligent, and give her 1 sec of attention.

happy finding the FB. :D

ComingNow
16-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Lol. whakaka From your intro I gather,

You are skinny,

you are lousy in bed thats y your wifey to be don't like to do with you (seeking to pleasure but ..... :confused:)

you r boring, cos you probably talk non stop to be witty n intelligent, and give her 1 sec of attention.

happy finding the FB. :D

Hahaha... thanks :) I can imagine the luck you are having... wakakaka.

happy wanking :P