PDA

View Full Version : Ipanema at Orchard Tower

ccconstantinez
10-04-2011, 02:47 AM
Head to OT on Friday night around 12am. Went into Ipanema. ordered one tiger beer, toured around a bit, then sat down to enjoy the music. Ipanema was crowed as always, and the girls are all kinds, well dressed. I would say Ipanema is the best place for fun at OT.

In front of me are three white people. talking and touching with the girls. On the right of me, seemed like a family, a man in his 40s sth, seems-like his wife and also the maids or children. Also just sat there and listened to the music, quite nice. The band sang well, with energies. The music mix and DJ were also quite good. It was just fun to sit there, listen and look around, of course with some drinks.

Still not confident or comfortable to hit on girls. Actually I also don’t feel good when just have their company and touch a bit. (One Indonesian girl greeted me warmly, danced around, but I’m not so interested, and felt awkward) Maybe what I want is just the fuck job, and simply listen and look. I’m not that kind of guy that is interactive and ready to make conversations. Maybe improve in the future.

Around 3am, when I finished my beer, walked around, and planed to hang around at other clubs. One girl came to me and hold my hands, said she is from Vietnam. She can speak a bit English and a little, neither is good enough to make smooth conversations. It’s OK. She said if I want to look for girls, (quite straight forward huh?) I said yes. She said 200, 2hrs. As I always want to Vietnam girl, and it’s my first time to take girl out here. I didn’t bargain, and we went out.

Bought the condom, took taxi, and arrived at one hotel at Balestier. 40 bucks for the room. Enter the room, I want to strip, but Xiao Hui (that’s her name) would like to chit chat a bit. like how many brother and sisters do I have, and do I have a girl friend or not, etc. I didn’t know why she did this and a little bit alert that she may want to delay the time. I took her shower. She insisted to turn off the light while fucking, I agreed, thought the light from the TV are bright enough to see everything. Catbath, cap, oral job. I felt good while being surviced by a Vietnam girl. Then missionary first, then she wants to get on top. She laid on me, face to face, and fucked slowly. It felt that she is fucking me in missionary. I like it, not like the SOP service, but I felt she really enjoyed it. Maybe that’s the difference between a OT girl, and a GL girl. Chemistry is more here.

I’m not even sure how many shots I can get, (communication not so good, next time if what to bring out a girl, must make sure that she can speak good english, otherwise no interaction liao ~~ not fun) she kept calling me “Da Ge” several times. I cumed in missionary without control my speed, then she went shower, and began to put on her panty. I realized that it’s just one shot (or is it for all the 2 hour cases?), but it’s OK. I got my satisfaction, and it really doesn’t matter how many shot I got. Then she said she need to catch a early flight, need to go (Ya, I can also tell, it is pretty much a lie). but again, I’m OK with it.

Put on clothes. I asked to take photos of her. She agreed. She even took a picture for both of us, while she shot for several times to make her look pretty. We exchanged contacts, and I said I would look for her if I visit Hanoi. who knows.

Took a taxi, send her home at Novena, I returned to OT. hang around for a while, took the earliest MRT home.

Good experience of how it is like in OT. I realized many things in head as well. :-)

owen10
10-04-2011, 04:05 AM
1st time i read such a lengthy FR on Ipanema. Nice attempt, seems like an exciting adventure but surely a costly fck to pay for.

meng0009
10-04-2011, 12:02 PM
OT girls are always 1 shot unless u ask for it . n for ur info bro if u wan only fuck can try to go around 9 or 9 30 where there still lots of seat avaiable n u can sit at 1 corner n within minutes girl will auto come lol

ccconstantinez
10-04-2011, 12:52 PM
Ya, I agreed that, a bit costly. But as compared to CAT at GL. I still prefer OT girls. similar price, but great variety. For my score book, hehe...

ccconstantinez
10-04-2011, 12:54 PM
OT girls are always 1 shot unless u ask for it . n for ur info bro if u wan only fuck can try to go around 9 or 9 30 where there still lots of seat avaiable n u can sit at 1 corner n within minutes girl will auto come lol

Thanks bro for the info, But i read around that at 9pm, not so many pretty girls there right? better go after 12am?

michealpz85
11-04-2011, 10:38 PM
but, bro - how abt hotel booking? do u still need 2 ic's ?

Mankok
12-04-2011, 02:24 AM
I went to Ipanema a few times and always felt like a looser when hanging around there in the noisy, smelly crowd.

ccconstantinez
12-04-2011, 07:45 PM
but, bro - how abt hotel booking? do u still need 2 ic's ?

Yes, need 2 ICs

too_hot
16-04-2011, 09:26 AM
Yes, need 2 ICs

Hotel allow one singapore IC and vietnamese IC? Cos i was at OT for awhile yesterday and the scene was pretty happening. Got a few gals call me but i not sure which hotel we can go.

pendragon_sg
16-04-2011, 09:41 AM
Hotel allow one singapore IC and vietnamese IC? Cos i was at OT for awhile yesterday and the scene was pretty happening. Got a few gals call me but i not sure which hotel we can go.

may you have many fruitful adventures there in OT ..... i got a Viet girl there once (FR somewhere in the forum) .... she was a great ride :D

jackbl
16-04-2011, 02:32 PM
i got a Viet girl there once (FR somewhere in the forum) .... she was a great ride :D

Care to share the damage ? :)

SuckingNip
16-04-2011, 11:17 PM
paid one vietnam girl, went to carpark and start our action in the car. Blew me for 20 minutes and finally ride on me. The whole action took about 45 minutes. I cum on her face and she lick every single bit of my sperm.
Her boobs is a D cup and very soft. I lick them, while she sat on top. The whole car was rocking like mad and she is screaming and moaning.

binbin81
17-04-2011, 12:19 PM
seems like this joint is happening sia... :D
got time must go recce...

batboyz
17-04-2011, 12:53 PM
paid one vietnam girl, went to carpark and start our action in the car. Blew me for 20 minutes and finally ride on me. The whole action took about 45 minutes. I cum on her face and she lick every single bit of my sperm.
Her boobs is a D cup and very soft. I lick them, while she sat on top. The whole car was rocking like mad and she is screaming and moaning.

You're a really good story teller spreading your stories on various threads.

binbin81
17-04-2011, 12:56 PM

everything to him is a nice thrilling experience..how true who knows:rolleyes:

seennoe
17-04-2011, 10:58 PM
I went to Ipanema a few times and always felt like a looser when hanging around there in the noisy, smelly crowd.

noisy never mind, after all a night club should be noisy. but sometimes those drunk angmos... wah lao stink like sai still gals want...

SuckingNip
17-04-2011, 11:05 PM

Thank you idiot hahahaha

Declan
18-04-2011, 08:55 AM
Thanks for the FR. Interesting.

tacobell
18-04-2011, 02:28 PM
Care to share the damage ? :)

Want to share with the bro's here planning to visit OT and Ipan in particular that it's always going to be expensive !!! There are plenty of pussies around all over in OT ... Outside and inside and Ipa is no different... It's just the rates are consistently on the higher side .. So you basically have a 1 shot 1 hr FJ session of 150-250 and higher ( depending on how many customers there is on the particular day!! ).. Now u also consider Cab fare, Hotel room charge, CD cost, and most of the time dropping them off when done !! Now u do the math please :d.... Else head on to good 'ol Geyl.. :d

Granger
23-04-2011, 08:25 PM
I've had overnights for between 150 and 250. As other posters have said, price will vary depending on demand and of course how charmingly you can negotiate. You can also try country jamboree early in the evening. Enjoy their happy hour and maybe meet a cute Vietnamese girl who is new to the SG scene.

G

michealpz85
27-04-2011, 01:39 AM
i can get all asian pussies in GL. I go to ipanema especially to hunt russians or euro's. An year ago russians and ang moh FL's used to visit ipanema. It was so lively. I had my time with one russian FL's for 200$ last year. But, no more russians or ang moh nowadays. every weekend i go and return back with empty hands bro. Worst times last now.

michealpz85
27-04-2011, 01:45 AM
Also, I spotted one north indian beauty in ipanema few times, 8 months ago. When i approached her, she quoated 300$ for a session bro. So it would be nearly 400$ for one mission (condoms 10$, hotel 40$, taxi 20$). So, i hesitated to take her. But she is worth for every cent. very fair. But, before marking the decision, other bro's took her! Later on, i couldnt find her at all. Now I visit ipanema, but not able to spot her :( i think she stopped working or ipanema doesn't allow her to enter in. (u can understand how beauty she is from the length of paragraph I cared to write about her :) )

michealpz85
27-04-2011, 01:46 AM
Ipanema, is not a right choice, unless you get $$$'s falling from sky. A way costly, and you can visit GL 3 times with the money that you spent for one mission with a FL at Ipanema.

newton
10-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Ipanema, is not a right choice, unless you get $$$'s falling from sky. A way costly, and you can visit GL 3 times with the money that you spent for one mission with a FL at Ipanema.

Bro, i sometimes go there the drinks and the live music from the band, not for the over-priced Golden pussies there which the ang mohs are desperate for.

rongerald8
30-06-2011, 12:05 AM
Went there for a drink a few days back and seems like angmohs are their primary target. No girls came to approach me. haha, maybe no luck.

Chriskeong
03-11-2012, 01:05 PM
do Ipanema has entrance charge?

what is usually the rate to bring up ladies for overight from there?

Noface
03-11-2012, 01:15 PM
surprised that its so ex @ ipanema. i used to score overnights for 150, particularly this Viet i was hooked on. been about a year though so maybe things have changed.

supershaft
03-11-2012, 02:14 PM
this is a plcae just to chill, drink, listen to music and watching hot chicks sashaying around ( the perk is maybe touchy here and there). Its not a place to find fuck mates as its not cost effective (Imho).. :D

timmyh
22-11-2012, 12:26 AM
do Ipanema has entrance charge?

what is usually the rate to bring up ladies for overight from there?

No cover. I'd like to know the going rates for overnight, best time to go etc.

Uselessman
25-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Was there a few times for the last few months, mostly viet girls, agreed that it is just a place to drink and relax. Too ex to bring girl out, now usually they ask for $200 for 2 hours. And most of the time, even if you smile at them or even give small signal to them, they don't even bother to come over as their priority is FT. You will have to wait until late in the night, 1 to 2am. If they can't find any FT then they will come to you. If you are at OT and prefer to have a quick one, my suggestion is the HC around. Dmg around the same but you can save on Taxi and Room. Just my 2 cents worth of thought.

sunshine666
17-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Dug up this thread and wished I had before. There are Viets, Indos, Africans. Some are lookers but mostly 6s. As previous samsters posted, they avoid locals but will go up to FTs persistently. Kind of pissed me off, so I left and went to Naughty G next door which is so much better.

The band and DJ are decent.

raywkk
17-02-2013, 11:11 PM
Had my fair share of thrysts wif gals in OT many yrs back. True enough the FLs mainly target ang mohs. One time I asked a FL who finally approached me after many visits why they avoided locals. It seemed some of them had bad experience being roughed out and for her she thought I was CID. But once that barrier was broken, she became one of my best bonks fr OT.

The one aspect you can't get fr GL is that here you can sip ur drink while scanning ur targets. They r not as straightfoward either n once they do come up u can tease n flirt while agreeing on the $$. I rather enjoy this vs GL's walk-in n release. They are generally not time concious like the buzzer happy okts. Sometimes u can head back to their hotel rooms rather than opening one.

Once I had one who called me once she touched down after returning fr LOS. We will meet up at her hotel room. GFE was aplenty, she even intro me to her frens like I m her teerak. One time I couldn't cum n she agreed to raw n cum inside her. Of course this is highly not recommended but in the heat of the moment, my big head lost. Was scary even years later.

You may just find some FL who can turn back the yrs with you. Just play safe bro!

G.T.O
19-02-2013, 12:17 AM
wow..haven't been OT to recce for donkey years..
maybe I should pop by someday...