PDA

View Full Version : L18H44 OKT attitude sucks.

PRC_Lover
03-10-2004, 04:54 PM
Dunno whether isit becos' the PRC took away their bz, this OKT damned attitude!!!

Any bro here have this experience from this guy?

chatoh
04-10-2004, 03:29 PM
Bro !
Is this the OKT that has a caged parrot outside his house ? He is one one a chee bye mother fucker. I almost had a fight with him many years ago. I patroniozed his house long time ago, becuase I found some good lobangs there. But the OKT is a fucking chee bye.

ThaiG
05-10-2004, 11:29 AM
Bro !
Is this the OKT that has a caged parrot outside his house ? He is one one a chee bye mother fucker. I almost had a fight with him many years ago. I patroniozed his house long time ago, becuase I found some good lobangs there. But the OKT is a fucking chee bye.

Fight wif him over what?

Strange enough, before my cheonging dayz I had thought that these places had fights often, because these areas are frequented by pple of the underworld. However after so long I still have not witnessed one fight there, most probably because samsters there are in too good a mood to fight :)

CNET
05-10-2004, 03:40 PM
must boycott the house liao. thanks for the info :)

chatoh
05-10-2004, 04:12 PM
Bro ThaiG !
The reason was that I patronized that house many years ago (the one with the caged parrot), and one time I took a while showering and dressing up, and when I went down the chee bye OKT demanded that I pay for another session. What the fuck ? I am a regular customer of the house and just because I took up some extra time getting a good after fuck shower and took my time to get dressed again, I was going to pay. If I was a newbie customer I can understand, but I was a regular at that house. I argued with the OKT saying I had overstayed in the room less than 5 minutes. Finally I decided to avoid a nasty incident and paid the extra charge and left. After that incident I patronized the house a few times (because of the girls) and I have never again returned.

collin_23
07-10-2004, 05:35 PM
It is the norm around there and that is the reason y I avoid. Just to mention that H43 got many not bad ones so maybe u can try this hse. OKT maybe f**ked up also but just go for the girls lor.

Cheers

ordinaryguy123
09-10-2004, 04:33 PM
Dunno whether isit becos' the PRC took away their bz, this OKT damned attitude!!!

Any bro here have this experience from this guy?

Aiyah. No need to get so work up over it. Juz boycott the house and never visit it again. You can always go next door and book all the girl in one go and make sure that damned OKT knows about it and regret ill-treating you lor.

Darkstorm
09-10-2004, 05:29 PM
Aiyah. No need to get so work up over it. Juz boycott the house and never visit it again. You can always go next door and book all the girl in one go and make sure that damned OKT knows about it and regret ill-treating you lor.

The OKT won't regret it. His business won't be affected by this.

Luna
09-10-2004, 05:47 PM
Most of the L18's OKTs got this type of Pai Gia attitude, even the ex-young OKT from Wh10 don't mix with them.

ThaiG
09-10-2004, 07:18 PM
U mean the 'ex-young' WH10 OKT has never been to jail b4?

Luna
09-10-2004, 07:38 PM
U mean the 'ex-young' WH10 OKT has never been to jail b4?

Why we want to bother about people's past, most important is he don't revert to old ways can already. :)

ordinaryguy123
13-10-2004, 11:36 PM
The OKT won't regret it. His business won't be affected by this.

Not affected then no choice lor. What to do, right?

May darkstorm clouded his den forever.