PDA

View Full Version : Tpy

dc1891
09-04-2011, 08:12 AM
For a start, just to say I've search about n noticed nothing being posted on this joint I'm about to share already it's in the same area as mentioned by some bro here.

Quite a new place of a few months, old shop houses amidst some new blocks...(hints).
Inside was 2 ladies, 1 was from another shop nearby previously where I used to patronize. That's how I got to know this place anyway. Through her updates of her new work place.
I nite I was nearby so decided to pop by about 10pm, just at that moment I enter the shop for the 1st time, the ladybi know was leaving to go home to attend to some matter, so she told me to try her colleague.
1st look MILF but definitely busty as compared to regular masseue, so thought ok lor since am there already.
That left me n the new masseue alone in the shop.
Wasn't expecting much from them with all these raids going on so was expecting just a good massage n hj to complete it off.
Well massage was good n strong, my liking.
I'll not dwell too much as I can say it relieved my muscles tension well.
After some 40mins of good work on my back, she pushed her hands from behind onto my crotch area with me facing down still, a little like hdly but not quite. Sensual n erotic indeed... Marikita liao... Then ask me turn over & she pretended like nothing n massage my leg instead.
I was like WTF? no special???
Slowly n sensually she started moving upwards my legs n then pop the GQ!
Took it of course n as the shop was only me n her, I move more n pull her tights down as well n her panty together..(she was already with her bra unhooked n tshirt up Liao by me). Bit of resistance but I told her no one around ma... So while she was stroking my didi, I was sucking her nips n fingering her... Shiok n wet man!
I ask fr fj but was told cannot lor... But fully roaming n I remove her top off her n slow move her tights off while fingering her... Makes me cannot tahan hearing her soft moans n wetness.. I ask fr bbbj n to my surprise she slurp my didi into her mouth n gave me a deep throat going real fast n suddenly I just shot my load into her mouth! She gagged n started to spit it out n rush to the sink to rinse her mouth.
She return shortly n I saw some tearing on her eyes cos of the gagging n she told me she lost control of herself n she would not do bbbj or even bj one.
Guess I was lucky that day.
She later told me she is new in Sg fr about 1 mth only n she is new to TN scene in Sg.
At the end I paid her $100 fr everything and she took it without any bargain.
Nice lady n a good massage. Will return soon, but would be expecting only a good massage n hj only as told by her.
About her:
Name : didn't quite catch it. Anyway 2 ladies in there only. It's not the skinny one (Xue Er).
Boob : B+ or small C
No fj no bj no bbbj
Svc : good massage 9/10 + no rush hj 8/10.
Damage : $36/hr + $50hj with top roaming.
RTM : Yes!

Star Cruiser
09-04-2011, 11:49 AM
hi can share the locaton with me ??

thanks

dc1891
09-04-2011, 12:17 PM
I hope things were like in the past where we can share openly.
Now to protect the livelihood of these ladies whom in my opinion is here trying to make a living n supporting their kid education here, we gotta be more discreet in sharing.
My criteria if u wanna know the place :
1) started at least 1 thread on a good massage place/lady.
2) at least be a 2 yrs old samster.
3) at least 2 FRs.

Apology to any bro whom may think I'm ridiculous or silly. I'll respect your thoughts and hope a equal respect from you for my criteria.
We have a obligation to protect a good playground.
I've given the locale to 3 bros n I hope they will have a good session of massage n fun.
Do hope we can respect these ladies on their decision to provide whatever to whom.
Cheers!

harou87
09-04-2011, 02:50 PM
Can share with me?

rydea
09-04-2011, 05:06 PM
hey bro.. can share with me the location? thanks

xkusanagix
09-04-2011, 05:32 PM
hey can share with me too ?

woshiren
09-04-2011, 07:23 PM
hey pls share with me the location.. thank u so much.. =D

dc1891
09-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Hi To all.
I've given the location to quite a few samsters here in a single day.
I surely hope u would enjoy the massage.
Well just take note that the FR IS 100% real, but whatever this new lady claimed to be I can't verify as it's also the 1st time I was massage by her.
She may not be a looked but surely the massage n hj will be able to make it up.
One man's meat is another's poison.
So don't flame me is it's not your type at the end.
But do upz me if u think I do for sharing genuine stuff.
Appreciate first.
Long story on why my points is negative anyway....

mannuyap
10-04-2011, 05:03 PM
As promised...
Let me start the ball rolling....

Ok.. I believe e ts is giving a 100% fr despite his points... Hehe....
Just came out from the session and this fr is fresh......

Name: CHEN MEI..
massage: 7.5/10 (very hardworking)
Body: 8.5/10 (i like like like!!) for her age got this body consider 很好啊!
Look: 7.5/10 ( i like too) hey. Actually quite gd lookin eh..
Hj: 6/10 ( normal ) but can auto roam. Wanted to lick but she shy shy leh. So don force her lo.

Trust me, she gd! TS, must protect this joint eh... Don waste it lo...
Confirm will rtm de....

dc1891
10-04-2011, 08:39 PM
As promised...
Let me start the ball rolling....

Ok.. I believe e ts is giving a 100% fr despite his points... Hehe....
Just came out from the session and this fr is fresh......

Name: CHEN MEI..
massage: 7.5/10 (very hardworking)
Body: 8.5/10 (i like like like!!) for her age got this body consider 很好啊!
Look: 7.5/10 ( i like too) hey. Actually quite gd lookin eh..
Hj: 6/10 ( normal ) but can auto roam. Wanted to lick but she shy shy leh. So don force her lo.

Trust me, she gd! TS, must protect this joint eh... Don waste it lo...
Confirm will rtm de....

Thanks bro for affirming my MR.
Good that you had so many LIKE in your session.
We must together work to safeguard these playgrounds.

PM u.

teochewahpek
11-04-2011, 10:03 AM
please pm me location. thanks.

beetlebum
11-04-2011, 02:08 PM
Ctc pls. Tks in advance

ouzo18
11-04-2011, 03:50 PM
hey bro.. can share with me the location? thanks

dc1891
11-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Thanks to all the bro who up my Pts n trust in my post.
With effect of this message, I'll be stopping to share the location with anyone anymore for this thread.
This place have been shared with quite a few bro here already.
I guess protectionistic policy needs to be in place to ensure the survivability of playgrounds.
Apology to any one bro that I may not have replied to n going forward.
Hope you can all understand.
Cheers n enjoy!
My motto is to Enjoy, Protect & Respect the existence of these.

eroticaman
11-04-2011, 11:38 PM
This place been there quite some times ... As bro mentioned her the masseur 'Chen Mei', i decided gave a tried. Below th FR:

Massage : Not bad with strength (7/10)

Look : 5/10 soso

Body : 7/10 kinda meaty type but the boobs consider big

Damage : $36 + $30 . she told me standard price $50 but dun wan to spoil mkt told her $30 take it or leave it ya ! As she told me $50 is juargen v.shiok but i found it not much different , maybe the starting part the feelin abit sensual but i after a few stroke ,no different with HJ .

So bro enjoy n share yr FR Cheers ;).......!

Gunblader
12-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Get the info from TS and this is the promised fr.

The place seems like the TN in the good old days, with Curtains and music.
Went in and before i can ask for the price, immediately being ushered in by a slim lady. She is TS's regular, Xue'er.

Heard the other lady's voice, shld be Chen Mei. Voice dun sound young, she had two bros one after another, therefore no chance to see her face after my session.

Xue'er is a nice lady with good hard massage. Was ask by her whether i know of a website which wrote frs..She say some bros customer told her and blah blah blah.... Come on bros, can dun tell these ladies abt websites or not?

After that proceed with the special. a routine hj, but i off her top and bra and play with the boobs. Tight body with small tits.skin is warm and smooth.

About her:
Name : Xue er
Boob : B-
Svc : no rush hj 7.5/10.
Damage : market rate

jf159000
15-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Hi Bro ,

CAn pm the location...
Thanks

zenalvin3
22-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Can pm me the location thks!!

iDream
23-04-2011, 02:21 PM
can om me the location. Thanks.

nivian
23-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Hi Bro,

pls share the location..thanks in advance

cgcgcg
23-04-2011, 06:46 PM
This place been there quite some times ... As bro mentioned her the masseur 'Chen Mei', i decided gave a tried. Below th FR:

Massage : Not bad with strength (7/10)

Look : 5/10 soso

Body : 7/10 kinda meaty type but the boobs consider big

Damage : $36 + $30 . she told me standard price $50 but dun wan to spoil mkt told her $30 take it or leave it ya ! As she told me $50 is juargen v.shiok but i found it not much different , maybe the starting part the feelin abit sensual but i after a few stroke ,no different with HJ .

So bro enjoy n share yr FR Cheers ;).......!

I went there last week, massage nothing special, Chen Mei told me 1 hour S$40 instead of S$36. CCB

vampiredevil
23-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Bro, care to share the location.

Thank alot

Greenfrog
24-04-2011, 01:21 PM
can anyone pm me the location? thanks in advance

Legend
26-04-2011, 12:34 PM
bros, can PM me location?

thks!

jumper2
26-04-2011, 01:07 PM
hi bro. Can please pm me the location? Thanks.

kb77
26-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Hi bro TS,
Know that I have missed the boat. But is it possible to share the location and contact?
Thx

s3xs3xs3x
26-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Hi ts kindly pm me the location will try out today feel like having massage now tks....

benson69
04-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Bro,care to share location..

crashtestdummy
05-05-2011, 07:29 AM
Bro, please share contact & location. Work around there needs good massage.
Thanks

Bennyl
05-05-2011, 07:46 AM
hi bro can share ctc. thanks

skkan
05-05-2011, 08:05 AM
Hi To all.
I've given the location to quite a few samsters here in a single day.
I surely hope u would enjoy the massage.
Well just take note that the FR IS 100% real, but whatever this new lady claimed to be I can't verify as it's also the 1st time I was massage by her.
She may not be a looked but surely the massage n hj will be able to make it up.
One man's meat is another's poison.
So don't flame me is it's not your type at the end.
But do upz me if u think I do for sharing genuine stuff.
Appreciate first.
Long story on why my points is negative anyway....

Bro,
Can share her location?
Thanks

tanlee11
05-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Can pm me the add

nqlfkr
05-05-2011, 02:23 PM
bros, contact please, thanks

LengJai27
12-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Mind sharing the location pls? thank you

blur_person2005
12-05-2011, 06:24 PM
bro contacts pls. thanks

tsubasaozora
13-05-2011, 11:27 PM
I stumbled upon this massage joint yesterday and decided to went ahead to try out, without prior knowing that the joint is this mentioned in this post till i asked the masseur for her name and she know me a name really familar that i came back and search for it.

So was there at around 10 odd yesterday, saw movements inside and there was only a lady inside so decided to wait till the bro inside is done before approaching. So when the earlier customer went off, walked inside to ask for rates. But as she was about to close already, she offered $28 for 30mins which i took up(just wanted to quick massage to sooth the aching shoulder).

Was then let to a cubicle and offered a drink. The lady was rather friendly and she began talking about the most random topics, from her not sounding like chinese and everyone are using iphone nowadays. Massage wise i could not comment on much as the session was a quick one, so i am sure if i booked a longer slot with her it would have been much better.

Okay so after some light massage on the back was told to turn over when she quietly asked if i wanted jg, said yes and she laughed i should have told her earlier so she could start with me lying face down. So turned back as instructed and she started on some HDYL, was pretty sensual. After awhile requested to turn over so i can play with her boobies, was pretty obliging as she asked me to unbuckle her bra and pull it higher so i can get better access it. Tuned her nipples for 5mins before exploring~

Overall-
Name: Xue'r
Looks: 6/10. Short hair but presentable looking
Body/boobs: I guess a B? Soft boobs and tight body.
Massage: 7/10 (Need more strength!)
HJ/JG: 7/10 (Got effort lah.)

I would say its a can try, not must though. :) Have fun brothers!

Heavenseeker
13-05-2011, 11:45 PM
Bro, share location & contact pls! Thanks!

Giantbb
14-05-2011, 12:25 AM
tried this joint a few days ago. thanks to ts. it was enjouyable especially in this heat wave... her massage was no paino and did the HDLY nicely and sensually without me knowing. only after all the back and legs were done, was asked to turn around. gq came and of cox i agreed cox her hand was stroking 2ic gently.

here's the fr,

name: RR
age: est 33-35, its a secret. but a nice looking prc milf
boobs: C, hidden in her tight t shirt, when exposed, wow, wow, wow, nice and soft, i m boob lover:D
massage: 7/10 ( all points correct with strength)
hj: 7/10 (to each his best)
bj: never ask
bbbj: never ask
fj: no
autoroam: yes but only top
dmg, 40+50 (tried nego but say this is mkt price, though i know its not true) but i took it as tips for her lor
rtf: yes but i want to try another gal as I saw another prettier milf at the entrance

left a happy man:)

newhunter
14-05-2011, 08:49 AM
Bro can give location?

luckyone3000
14-05-2011, 09:05 AM
Hey Bro,
Can you share the location? Thx

cnrockz
14-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Can share ctc bro? Stay in tpy! Cheers!

nivian
14-05-2011, 04:03 PM
Hi Bro,

Please share the location..thanks in advance

tantonytan
14-05-2011, 09:59 PM
Can share the place bro?

boiboiq
14-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Hi any kind bro can share this joint contact with me?

thomast
14-05-2011, 11:34 PM
hi bro, can pm me the ctc n add?

laserglitz
15-05-2011, 01:31 AM
Bro, pls pm me. Thanks!

laserglitz
15-05-2011, 01:35 AM
Bro, pls share contact! This !

nqlfkr
17-05-2011, 02:41 PM
please pm me the location, thanks

k|nG
19-05-2011, 01:26 AM
Not sure if I went to the same one but here my fr

Name:xiao ling

Milf

Looks6/10 lau chio but a bit fleshy

Massage was hard and good

Hj was gd but when I autoroam she seems a bit reluctant.

Damage: 30+50

Rtf: unless I got not much options

jordonjasper
22-05-2011, 04:09 PM
hi bro, can send me the locatiion. thanks