PDA

View Full Version : In search of a trustworthy male companion

Miracle Bra
07-04-2011, 11:40 AM
Hi gentlemen,

I believe many have read my story http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=234678

I can’t goto my friends, so I decided to come here and look for one. I only do it once and for all. So if you think you can fit my requirement, please email to [email protected]

My requirements
(1) First of all you must be a gentleman and well spoken in English
(2) Your height must be at least 1.68m and not more than 65kgs in weight
(3) Your age must be between 35 to 42
(4) Your mobile phone no.
(5) Lastly please submit a half body size photo of yourself and also your manhood. It’s fine with me if you don’t feel comfortable to send. But applications with photos will be prioritized.

About myself
(1) I am in mid 30’s
(2) I have long wavy hair
(3) Some say I resemble HKG TVB actress Maggie Cheung Ho Yee 張可頤 http://pica.nipic.com/2008-03-14/2008314194420446_2.jpg
http://img1.qq.com/book/pics/1686/1686703.jpg

Please do not PM me, email to me. Application will be close on 11th Apr.

highflyerpaul
07-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Hi Miracle bra, I've sent you an email... Hopin for a positive reply from you =) take care...

MdmVodka
07-04-2011, 12:51 PM
Good luck, sis :) Hope you really get what you need, and most importantly, not regretting it.

LoveThai
07-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Height taller and 1.68m and weight less than 65kg a bit hard to attain sister. Haha

SH149
07-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Height taller and 1.68m and weight less than 65kg a bit hard to attain sister. Haha

Exactly TS if u r asking for height not taller than 1.65m and weight more than 70kg will be a much more easy catch :D
Anyway sis hope u not regret by doing this

cantouchthis
07-04-2011, 02:15 PM
good luck sis!

Xgenre
07-04-2011, 02:19 PM
I can’t goto my friends, so I decided to come here and look for one. I only do it once and for all. So if you think you can fit my requirement, please email to [email protected]

My requirements
(5) Lastly please submit a half body size photo of yourself and also your manhood. It’s fine with me if you don’t feel comfortable to send. But applications with photos will be prioritized.

About myself
(1) I am in mid 30’s

read your post with a smile.

1. You can't go to your friends so you turn to strangers in a sex forum. And you are looking for a trustworthy male. If you can trust strangers more than friends, I feel sorry for you.

I suppose you will check on our history when you choose a mate. High rep guys are bad for you as we have a history of FL activities. You won't want to bring a STD home right? Low rep guys are unproven. You won't want to end being played out by such guys (hidden cameras, threaten to inform your husband) right?

2. 1.68m and under 65kg is possible when you are talking about younger guys. At the age band of 35-42, this requirement becomes tougher. Tell us more about yourself. Do you have saggy boobs? That's why your nick is Miracle Bra and your avatar is Triump? What's your height and weight?

3. Gentlemen who is well hung and well spoken. Well, will you leave your marriage at the end of the day? Don't end up loving the other guy. If you do end up meeting a guy who meets all criteria, isn't that your dream guy? Want to play with fire, can you resist the heat?

Take care sister. I still think being faithful and masterbating when your hubby isn't around is the safest solution.

beachboyz
07-04-2011, 02:21 PM

Yeah the subject person must be very thin for a guy to be taller than 1.68m and less than 65kg

I am of slim athletic built height 1.73m and already more than 70kg already

Hard to achieve

arsenal_84
07-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Take care sister. I still think being faithful and masterbating when your hubby isn't around is the safest solution.

strongly agreed.
fb/fwb/no strings attached is not for the faint-hearted cause is a package kind of deal which comes hand in hand with guilt.

the case study about aussie soilders is a good example of consensual sex gone wrong.

panasonic1
07-04-2011, 02:31 PM
hi miracle bra, coincidently, i fit ur bill of requirements. i wish to try my luck.

ah rat
07-04-2011, 02:44 PM
I decided to come here and look for one. I only do it once and for all.

Sis,are u sure only once for all.Then I lend my dick :p

hommedoux
07-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Although there might be certain risks involved in searching for a companion in a cyber world, I guess TS would have considered over it carefully and thus, decided to post this thread. I'm sure TS would have her own set of requirements/precautions in choosing the one.

Good luck, TS! Hope you do find someone who fit into your criteria.

fairman
07-04-2011, 03:16 PM
I'm 37 and 179 height :) but... Weight 78kg :(. Guess didn't fit yr requirements :(

Miracle Bra
07-04-2011, 04:08 PM

1. You can't go to your friends so you turn to strangers in a sex forum. And you are looking for a trustworthy male. If you can trust strangers more than friends, I feel sorry for you.

I suppose you will check on our history when you choose a mate. High rep guys are bad for you as we have a history of FL activities. You won't want to bring a STD home right? Low rep guys are unproven. You won't want to end being played out by such guys (hidden cameras, threaten to inform your husband) right?

2. 1.68m and under 65kg is possible when you are talking about younger guys. At the age band of 35-42, this requirement becomes tougher. Tell us more about yourself. Do you have saggy boobs? That's why your nick is Miracle Bra and your avatar is Triump? What's your height and weight?

3. Gentlemen who is well hung and well spoken. Well, will you leave your marriage at the end of the day? Don't end up loving the other guy. If you do end up meeting a guy who meets all criteria, isn't that your dream guy? Want to play with fire, can you resist the heat?

1. If I turn to my friends, it's not discreet anymore. As for the quality of man, not to worry as I have my own set stringent measures to follow.

2. My hubby is 1.68m and weighs 63kgs and he is in his 40's. I am sure I can find one of this calibre. As for myself, I am 1.65m and weighs 50kgs. I don't have saggy boobs becos I am only an A-cup. Becos of this I depend on miracle/push up bras for the lift. And that is how my nickname arises.

3. No I will not leave my hubby/family for another man. I know wat I need and wat I want for now. Like I said, I have some measures to follow.

Mr. Xgenre (I presume you are a guy), I am glad you brought up this point (in red). This shows that you are not a bad guy somehow. Why didn't you apply?
Yes I agree masturbating is a good solution, but it's not best solution nor the only solution. Watever it is, but for now Mr Xgenre I want you to apply

liverpool_kop
07-04-2011, 04:23 PM
Good luck in ur search.

Big Sexy
07-04-2011, 04:26 PM
damn.. i don't qualify again..
what is the problem with being heavyweight... :D

My requirements

richrod
07-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Hi gentlemen,

I believe many have read my story http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=234678

My requirements

About myself
(1) I am in mid 30’s
(3) Some say I resemble HKG TVB actress Maggie Cheung Ho Yee 張可頤 http://pica.nipic.com/2008-03-14/2008314194420446_2.jpg

I can see that you are having a comfortable life already. Why risk it?

Penislol
07-04-2011, 04:30 PM

TS. I agree with all the points mention by bro Xgenre. Regarding the height and weight issue. I believe you can find. I'm at 168cm with 60kg. I went to gym oftenly. As long as the guy got exercise oftenly, I think can fit your requirement. I only 28. Not comply to your requirement. :)

ah rat
07-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Sis Miracle Bra don't get addicted :D

And Good Luck to U ;)

SH149
07-04-2011, 04:43 PM
TS in life there is so much things to do n concern about
Do think of the consequence u might think u can handle it well but let me think tell u can't at all cos u can't even sure of Yr own marriage so what makes u think u too can handle the affairs perfectly
Don't play with fire !!

Miracle Bra
07-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Sis Miracle Bra don't get addicted :D

And Good Luck to U ;)

Addicted or not doesn't really depend on me. It depends on how skillful the other partner is

Nojam
07-04-2011, 04:59 PM
This is like playing with fire. You are going into a very dangerous place my friend. And someone mentioned addictive, I concurred. If you cannot handle the situation well, everything will spin out of control just because of a moment of folly. Indeed, maybe a dildo is your best friend for now.

You wanted pictures of our upper body as well as our package, so do we get to see yours too? What if you do not turn out to be someone we expected you to be?

However, since your mind is made up, I truly hope your stringent measures are good enough to filter your candidates. And most importantly, do not forget about the protection measures too.

Carpe diem, seize the day. Anyway, Hope it works out for you.

otamay
07-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Addicted or not doesn't really depend on me. It depends on how skillful the other partner is

Suddenly you become so enlightened? :confused: Hope its not in a spur of moment you dive into! :)

riccor1972
07-04-2011, 05:28 PM
wow !!! i can say it's been a while since i was here .. things have changed alot .. i salute you ms miracle bra for your frankness. i can see you know what you want and you are precise in it ..

Wish all ladies could be honest like you ..
cheers for now.... :D

owl888
07-04-2011, 05:52 PM
Sad:( dunn qualify coz overweight.

But I can b your search manager to help you pre-qualify all suitable candidates. Dunn worry coz only the best of best will b shortlisted. I can oso help u arrange somewhere discreet for your rendezvous :D

starvinder
07-04-2011, 06:01 PM
i fit your descriptions very well ;)
but sadly i am only 19 :p

HungHubby
07-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Hi gentlemen,

My requirements

About myself
(1) I am in mid 30’s

another thread looking for male fwb again? this time where do download application form? hope more guys can get lucky this time..

1. i do believe i meet the basic requirements to be a gentlemen, conversing in english aint an issue too.
2. i over-qualified n terms of ht/wt.
3. aint in ya desired age range, but i do look and think older for my age.
4. this is gonna be a hush hush relationship, can we leave the contacts til a later stage?
5. pics of myself are in the forum, i'm pretty sure i aint gonna disappoint.. :P

still can apply? :)

blohsg
07-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Mr Xgenre is a wanted man :) Lady wants to knOw if you qualify !

Miracle Bra : you know something ... once you've stepped out of line ... its' not ez to just switch on and off ... not everyone can play this game :)

eternally
07-04-2011, 06:40 PM
How u define trustworthy? U have to be with this person for sometime b4 u knw if he is trustworthy. Even if the person be with u for longer time, he also will betray u. So I think trustworthy is not applicable to your thread at all.

Don't regret once u start playing with fire. Gd luck!

Chinababes2001
07-04-2011, 07:05 PM
got her reply but MIA for the next couple of hours.

wonder if she has shortlisted Mr Xgenre and closing all applications?

starystarynite
07-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Hi miracle bra,

i can't meet your requirement...i exceed 65 kg :)

but if u still want someone to talk to , i am reacheable via msn...

good luck.

starynite

Hi gentlemen,

My requirements

About myself
(1) I am in mid 30’s

rukkie
07-04-2011, 07:35 PM
wonder if she has shortlisted Mr Xgenre and closing all applications?

She is on MC today so probably resting. Application closes 11 Apr. Good luck to all applicants!

Frankiestine
07-04-2011, 08:22 PM

She is afraid of being squashed under all those weights....so that rules me out too..:(

Btw sis bra don't you know you are playing a very dangerous game here, we are all just faceless nicks here. Don't step into something you are not ready for or worse most of us here are "honorable" cheongsters but i can assure you there are some monsters lurking around and we are not talking about this monster here..

slayerstrikebac
07-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Hi gentlemen,

My requirements

Dam I don't meet any of those requirements. :mad: :o But I am good in bed .

Psp6900
07-04-2011, 09:05 PM
I meet most of requirements too bad ang mo std not there leh.. Sis, wish u all the best la!

see see only
07-04-2011, 09:39 PM
WOW .. :eek:

Sis,

I must say this :D

You posted just today and the Q is like from Changi and almost to Tuas liao .... clap clap ...

Anyway just be yourself :cool: Happiness (as i mentioned before) is coming to your way ... long term or short term ... most important is HAPPY ...

Appreciate the "trustworthy" person that you get this time round but a gentle reminder if he started to ask you too much about your hubby & your personal life, then is the time to say goodbye to him. - tat's the rule of the FB game :)

Good luck sis.

see see only
07-04-2011, 09:45 PM

Wahahahaa ... big bro big sexy,

Dont be sad ... some women like it long but most like it thick :cool:

Errr.... sometime thick at the waist line are very well appreciated as well (the teddy bear feeling) :D

sentsggirls
07-04-2011, 09:45 PM
u mentioned "In search of a trustworthy male companion " as thread title but u posted saying doing it once and for all.

Are you still sure what you want here ? Does it matter if that someone is trustworthy since everything gonna take place just once and does not matter even if u walk down orchard road and bump into him .

excape
07-04-2011, 09:52 PM
alamak i fit all the requirements except weight is 85kg :cool:
i guess its time to hit the gym see if i can be the biggest loser in 4 days!

MdmVodka
07-04-2011, 10:13 PM
I don't know how you know who is trustworthy and who is not behind a screen, but please do consider carefully. You have kids to think about. :) Just make sure you don't regret what you choose.

linnah89
07-04-2011, 11:15 PM
i also don meet requirement
haahhaha

izzx11
07-04-2011, 11:22 PM
Although i agree that it is a dangerous game she is playing but she must have considered it seriously before coming out to post here.

I don't qualify and i'm not thinking of applying but just hope u are able to find a trustworthy guy as they are rare and far between. Like all humans, we have our flaws and we live with them.

Good luck and hope u can find happiness and satisfaction without the risk to ur family.

JONSONLIM38
07-04-2011, 11:30 PM

I'm here in the forum for fun, not points. If you want to exchange points, please pm me first. Don't up me already, then pm me. If I don't like your posts, I don't wish to feel indebted to repay you the points. Points that I've never asked from you in the first place anyway.

yup agreed wit Xgenre, u r playing wit fire miracle bra, but i can understand yr situation cos im married too but sometime when the desire knock on yr head 'ITS DIFFICULT TO BRUSH OFF' cos me too sometime got the urge to look for FL n FB BUT OF COS WIT PROTECTION COS DUN WAN TO HAV ANY CHANCES OF GETTING STD! who dun wan to apply to miracle bra application? i believe every SBF here r eagle to apply of cos tats include me,but i stil wan miracle bra to think twice b4 accepting the successful applicant. Least but not last good luck to u miracle bra! cheers!

prccuntlover
08-04-2011, 12:42 AM
1. If I turn to my friends, it's not discreet anymore. As for the quality of man, not to worry as I have my own set stringent measures to follow.

2. My hubby is 1.68m and weighs 63kgs and he is in his 40's. I am sure I can find one of this calibre. As for myself, I am 1.65m and weighs 50kgs. I don't have saggy boobs becos I am only an A-cup. Becos of this I depend on miracle/push up bras for the lift. And that is how my nickname arises.

3. No I will not leave my hubby/family for another man. I know wat I need and wat I want for now. Like I said, I have some measures to follow.

Mr. Xgenre (I presume you are a guy), I am glad you brought up this point (in red). This shows that you are not a bad guy somehow. Why didn't you apply?
Yes I agree masturbating is a good solution, but it's not best solution nor the only solution. Watever it is, but for now Mr Xgenre I want you to apply

guess as much, looking for hubby shadow...

Bangster
08-04-2011, 12:43 AM
Those are some stringent criteria.
Seems like the <65kg condition has filtered out several bros...

TS,
Your idea of a trustworthy companion is rather confusing....
are you looking for a great time which is going to be a one-off thing or are you looking for someone who can be there and sprinkle loving, caring bits of verbal tenderness in good English?

I don't know but somehow a combo of the above 2 packages seemed unlikely leh....Or rather, dammmmn difficult to find..

Xgenre
08-04-2011, 12:57 AM

Sister, thanks for your answers. The point of my previous post is to discourage you from what you are trying to do. Why will I be applying if I am trying to discourage you?

I wonder if you have tried sex toys. I've this multi-mode vibrator that is absolutely fantastic for ladies. So far, every lady I know is addicted to it. If I were to bring you to buy one for yourself, will it be easier for you to give up your idea? I have chatted with quite a few ladies from SBF in my msn and have heard too many horror stories. Just concerned for you as a fellow SBF member.

PolarOn
08-04-2011, 01:01 AM
Good luck!

{SPUD}
08-04-2011, 01:28 AM
Buy a Sybian machine. It seems to do wonder but I am not sure if it is sold in Singapore.

talismanicme
08-04-2011, 01:45 AM
i meet all requirements except for the age category. how sad.

othniel
08-04-2011, 02:00 AM
Hi Sister,

Whatever it is, no matter how you find.. Ironic thing about wanting to have a trustworthy male companion will not be trustworthy enough because if the person is trustworthy, they will not even want to have anything with you.

I read and understand what you are going through but you are in a marriage means that you are ready to accept what your hubby is and will be doing. So, why risk it?

Hope that you can find a way out with your hubby.. =)

FAT FAT UNITED
08-04-2011, 02:18 AM
Hi Sis, i think i dun match yr requirements also.

aqcmme
08-04-2011, 02:53 AM
hi TS,
i was once involved with a woman who had a somewhat similar situation with you. except she is the 'boss of the family'

what happened was she found good intelligent conversation, sexual gratification and even comfort that was not provided by her hubby. at first it seemed to work, but in the end the 'FB' situation became one of constant attention, guilt and some obesession. she wanted more time n attention; i couldnt risk both our families so i terminated it.

She started as a friend, discretion was priority but still it failed.

My sincere suggestion is to find a friend (male or female) you can really talk to; to soothe the soul and stick with the toys/ masturbation for the physical needs. Worse case, pay for sex and get it over with.

Of course you may find the perfect solution here but i think the process of elimination is just going to wear u out.

IMHO, dont flame me k?

jasdude
08-04-2011, 09:26 AM
I don't know how you know who is trustworthy and who is not behind a screen, but please do consider carefully. You have kids to think about. :) Just make sure you don't regret what you choose.

True , agree fully ! too short a time and too rush ! making it risky .

SH149
08-04-2011, 09:39 AM
True , agree fully ! too short a time and too rush ! making it risky .

I was wondering how come I did not see u in this thread n there u are :D

jasdude
08-04-2011, 09:48 AM
I was wondering how come I did not see u in this thread n there u are :D

hahahaha ! morning bro ! so bro , U applied ? whats your q number ? Drawn in by curiousity to take a look !

SH149
08-04-2011, 09:59 AM
No la I did not apply la :p
First I discourage her for doing so as afraid she might regret of what she do
Secondly I fail her requirement leh ! She too good for me :D

jasdude
08-04-2011, 10:11 AM
Secondly I fail her requirement leh ! She too good for me :D

One gal 's meat is another gal 's poison :D;) ! Never lose confidence !

SH149
08-04-2011, 10:14 AM
One gal 's meat is another gal 's poison :D;) ! Never lose confidence !

Haha i prefer TCSS n makan session
Feel more comfortable with u guys le :p
Hmmm haven't see maninsinsha for quite sometime Liao he go to mountain to hide is it :confused:

mcmc
08-04-2011, 10:21 AM
Wow sis miracle bra you sound like a army officer , so many conditions hope when have these conditions you also must accept that the other person conditions ? Live and let live !
Good Luck

Reoxy
08-04-2011, 11:08 AM
This is an interesting thread. Let's see how it develop from here. Finding a trustworthy guy in a sex forum is akin to looking for a needle in a haysack.

The risk of either party over-stepping the initial T&C of discretion and privacy is too great for some of us who are just into instant gratification instead of emotional correspondences.

There is a reason why we choose P4P because it is a business transaction. A long-term extra-marital affair is another ball game altogether.

I wish both the TS as well as any applicants good luck!

Canoneos
08-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Hmmm, this doesn't make sense. Your husband is successful. Physically in very good condition. Your husband treats you very well. He doesn't spend enough time with you but not out of choice. You have no evidence he is sleeping around.

You have your physical needs and are horny all the time. So you look for a guy to fuck you without any emotional attachment? Why? What's the difference with using a dildo. Why not masturbate whilst having phone sex with your hubby? You want to risk STDs, fucking someone you don't know and of all places looking with samsters on SB (no offence bros)?

I'll probably be zapped for saying this but I think you are one selfish woman. You have so much but want to risk hurting your loved ones just because you want a cock in your pussy.

Nevertheless, just my opinion as I'm certainly not worthy to cast the first stone.

DirtyHarry
08-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Sis TC... Good luck in ur search... But a piece of advice... How sure are u that u will meet a trustworthy man? One can meet all ur stringent test but may turn out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing... A sweet talker can say all the right things but can he be trusted? U may have a good 'feel' about a man but can ur feel be trusted? Is it worth it to risk ur marriage n family just for one session of sex of unknown quality? Think real hard before taking the plunge...

hommedoux
08-04-2011, 02:09 PM
I could probably be zapped for saying this but aren't we all practicing double standards here? It's alright for man who is married (some even happily) to look for FB but when woman, whether happy in her marriage or otherwise, were to look for FwB, we turned around and advised or discouraged her from doing it.

I'm not advocating TS to do this but I'm sure she is a mature woman who knows what she wants, need and what will she be getting into. She would have probably spent a considerable amount of time weighing the pros and cons before she decided to post this. If she so wishes to find an outlet to vent her frustration or find a fill to her void, so be it. There's a saying- Even a wise judge is hard put to adjudicate family affairs.

Just a frank opinion from a newbie.

highflyerpaul
08-04-2011, 02:16 PM
I could probably be zapped for saying this but aren't we all practicing double standards here? It's alright for man who is married (some even happily) to look for FB but when woman, whether happy in her marriage or otherwise, were to look for FwB, we turned around and advised or discouraged her from doing it.

I'm not advocating TS to do this but I'm sure she is a mature woman who knows what she wants, need and what will she be getting into. She would have probably spent a considerable amount of time weighing the pros and cons before she decided to post this. If she so wishes to find an outlet to vent her frustration or find a fill to her void, so be it. There's a saying- Even a wise judge is hard put to adjudicate family affairs.

Just a frank opinion from a newbie.

I agree with you on this bro. Everyone has his or her opinion on matters like this. Some may sound too good to be true most of the time. All i can say is that this lady needs a companion, a friend. It can be an intimate one or not, but if we can offer her friendship is it that hard to give? I believe this forum is not answered by our dicks but with our heads right? So before we let our lil bro's speak, use our heads first. Just my opinion my bros.

blohsg
08-04-2011, 03:02 PM
hommedoux : Maybe it's called double standards ? hehe i've already gotten zapped !

Miracle Bra
08-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Hi guys,

Many thanks to some of you whom have enlighten me the word "Trustworthy".
I shouldn't have used this word at the beginning. It's my mistake. Yes as a matter of fact, there is nobody you can trust in this cyberworld.

I was quite surprise that some of you guys discouraged me to do so. Afraid that I may fall for that guy and torn my family apart? But seriously, I hope it's not the reverse becos I am a looker.

So much have been said. I have decided and this will go on as planned. However, I will close the application 1 day earlier which is Sunday as my hubby will be back on Monday. As the response has been overwhelming, I afraid I might not be able to reply to all. However, I will still try my best to reply.

MdmVodka
08-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Hi guys,

I shouldn't have used this word at the beginning. It's my mistake. Yes as a matter of fact, there is nobody you can trust in this cyberworld.

I was quite surprise that some of you guys discouraged me to do so. Afraid that I may fall for that guy and torn my family apart? But seriously, I hope it's not the reverse becos I am a looker.

So much have been said. I have decided and this will go on as planned. However, I will close the application 1 day earlier which is Sunday as my hubby will be back on Monday. As the response has been overwhelming, I afraid I might not be able to reply to all. However, I will still try my best to reply.

Okay, I admit that I made a face when I saw that :( Sorry!

blohsg
08-04-2011, 07:19 PM
MdmV : She's still got her pride and self worth ... hehe ... rationalizing that the Guy could fall harder fer her instead ... if she's anything like her pic and can offer good companionship in the brains and horizontal mambo department ...

The Chosen guy(s) might have something to ponder over.

blohsg
08-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Mdm V : you have your assets as well ;) Be confident !

Yup ... she's making the leap ... maybe after this period of neglect, it might do her some good with some TLC from the bros who are willing to shower her with all the attention she desires ...

Canoneos
08-04-2011, 08:00 PM
Ha, ha, kena zap already.

The question here is not one of double standards or even morality. I'm pointing out simple economics of risk and reward. Bros here eat out because there is no food at home or the cooking is lousy. I would similarly discourage a bro from eating out if wife brings home the bacon, fucks his brains out whenever she is home and looks after herself. The risk is not worth the reward. Better to just pcc with porn.

If TS husband was a loser, I would be the first one cheering her on. In fact, I would be more than happy to show her a good time :D

Anyway, best wishes to TS, and I hope she finds what she is looking for.

Swagelock
08-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Something fishy...what if it turns out to be a guy posing as a gal to lure samsters into flashing or sending their manhood pics...? :confused:

KINGor75
08-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Something fishy...what if it turns out to be a guy posing as a gal to lure samsters into flashing or sending their manhood pics...? :confused:

this is the risk u need to take, look for FL if u scared.

ah_jo
08-04-2011, 11:39 PM
Hi Sister,

Sent you an email but i suppose i wont be getting your reply as it always happens to me... Maybe its just me.

Haiz....

owl888
08-04-2011, 11:53 PM
Looking at TS registered date 2009, she's in the forum long enuf to judge for herself what typa guys she can get here. My guess is that she could have shortlisted a few guys already....:D

othniel
09-04-2011, 12:45 AM
All the best to you Ms. Miracle... Hope that somehow you will not want to continue with what you want.

loneyheart
09-04-2011, 01:50 AM
Hi gentlemen,

My requirements

I speak well English n Mandrian
I m 1.75 n 55 kg ... I ex regularly
I m in mid 40s ( too bad ) but gal said I look late 30s ( Up to bros to believe no BS ) I still maintain my six pad

I understand that ladies at your age are really hunger for sex and wanted more 三十如虎似才狼
And you are at the most beautiful stage of your life ... full glow lady ...MILF n I believe in u tat u r attractive n well maintain

But looking for a trustworthy male companion at age group between 35 to 42 ????

I should say majority are married man with family ...
And especially in SBF we are all playing behind our wife or GF back ...how can we be trustworthy ???
But most bros here prefer Paid n F n F

We may not click on well in sex with our life time partner but we still have the responsibility ..... still hope to walk hand in hand w her thru our old age

But of course at time as the age grow we do feel something in lives missing
n That what we are searching for here ... mayb we just dum want to let go our youth ... In search of the feeling SEX

loneyheart
09-04-2011, 02:56 AM
Lady TS
Just in case u missed my post on yr the other thread
I re post it here specially for u

There is this thing call Webcam on yr PC
Mayb I adv u have a agreement n arrangement with yr husband
If u still love him passionately n wanted him most tell him
Ladies like sweet talk so do man ... u will make him feel more man
Whenever u need him n he is oversea
SMS him n log on to yr PC Webcam in no time
Internet Sex thru Webcam n with dirty talk

I m sure in tat way u can even enhance yr relationship w him
Tats only what mistress do to his guy but u as wife can too

I m double confirm when he is back from oversea ...
U can welcome him back from the main door ...
Who know u two cant even wait any longer n start fucking from main door to yr bed rm

Haha

There is a Chinese saying 小别胜新婚 how u manage how u play

loneyheart
09-04-2011, 03:00 AM
Life is Simple

Human are Complicated :cool:

VOLTZ91
09-04-2011, 03:11 AM
Hope you find what your are looking for in life,be it in this context or anything else.

Strangely, I fit the bill but never really took it to send you a response... hmm, here goes.

Just stay correct, clear, covered, congenial and cheers.

Rgds.

Canoneos
09-04-2011, 08:10 AM

Yes good point. There was that Carol Shen asking all and sundry to send pics of bros dicks whilst her own webcam was never working ......

maninsinsha
09-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Interesting thread... All the best to Sis TS... Do be careful when meet up... ;)

yang punk
10-04-2011, 01:18 AM
Hi Folks & TS

It's indeed surprising that the majority of the 'advisors' here are trying to discourage TS from finding a FB...even seasoned samsters who have documented their stories of infidelity. Why the sudden show of high morality? :confused: No offense bros!

Rest assured TS does not come across as a young innocent naive syt. She is experiencing her 'mid-life crisis' and is more like a mwlf (mother WE love to fuck). By her own admission she is a 'class' lady looking for a 'high class' dick. From her long list of requirements she has already disqualified the majority of horny dicks here! :o

Now from my experience, most married ladies would go about discreetly getting involved in eca relationships, be it with colleagues, friends, biz or social acquaintances. Why? Because this way she would be able to ensure that he meets with her requirements and that there are probably some degree of affection and trust (very important because neither party would probably want this dalliance to affect their marriage and family). Remember this fb relationship is only meant to ease the itch that the spouse cannot or will not relieve!

We guys can pay to f... and forget. But don't tell that to a lady...you can't expect her to stroll down Geylang looking for a duck can you? Besides its a privilege for a lady to spread her legs for you and you expect her to pay? (Not unless she is ... you know what I mean!)

Tell her to masturbate and use a vibrator? Cumon lah...you guys read and cannot understand simple English (No wonder one of her conditions is applicant must be good in English!) She has already admitted to owning a dildo and DIYing...what she misses is the hot and wild sex which she can't get enough of with her husband because he is always traveling...

Now let me tell you guys...she is one smart lady who can differentiate lust from love. Here in sb forum she is certainly NOT looking for love. She has a very comfortable and well provided for lifestyle, kids and family which she is not about to give up for lust. She wants her cake and eat it too! As simple as that. To be fair don't we all? ;)

Conclusion...TS is a perfect candidate for a fb relationship (short of A-cup boobs. :p ) All she wants is hot wild sex from you, no need for flowers, presents, expensive wining and dining (because she wouldn't want to be caught in public with you), no need for lovey dovey phone calls and smses because once she is home she'll have no time to entertain your nonsense. Best of all for the safety of your own marriage and family, she'll be very discreet.

VOLTZ91
10-04-2011, 01:24 AM
It involves a measureable amount of risk and control here.... striking a balance is key.

mylittlebrother
10-04-2011, 01:51 AM
this is wat i meant...sg women are cheats.they love cheating behind their hubby's back.i like.tats y scare marry sg woman.come on TS,dont talk abt love.if u really love ur hubby,u wont be doing this.so wat if ur hubby not ard most of the time??he werk his ass off so u can enjoy life.but here u are looking for another dick to satisfy ur lust while ur hubby away making big money for you.love is a very beautiful thing,so dont betray ur love for ur hubby.and love..u do need to make a sacrifice.cummunicate more wth ur hubby.if u wana play,get divorce.bt wives cheating...well very common in sg.i tried almost all the married women available in sg...all malay,coz i love malay women.big boobs,nice ass,willing do anal.best of all...RAW!! WOW!!! THEY DUN SCARE GEt PREGNANT

mylittlebrother
10-04-2011, 01:52 AM
Conclusion....ts is still a whore wife after all

whiteangelcsh
10-04-2011, 02:13 AM
this is wat i meant...sg women are cheats.they love cheating behind their hubby's back.i like.tats y scare marry sg woman.come on TS,dont talk abt love.if u really love ur hubby,u wont be doing this.so wat if ur hubby not ard most of the time??he werk his ass off so u can enjoy life.but here u are looking for another dick to satisfy ur lust while ur hubby away making big money for you.love is a very beautiful thing,so dont betray ur love for ur hubby.and love..u do need to make a sacrifice.cummunicate more wth ur hubby.if u wana play,get divorce.bt wives cheating...well very common in sg.i tried almost all the married women available in sg...all malay,coz i love malay women.big boobs,nice ass,willing do anal.best of all...RAW!! WOW!!! THEY DUN SCARE GEt PREGNANT

I agree with ur first post regarding making sacrifices. However, I opined tt it's still not right to call a woman whore or slut, regardless how lustful or unfaithful they are. Call them Fuck Buddies, Playthings, Sex Partners, for all I care. But to degrade them as whore or slut, I reckoned tt it's not very respectful to a fellow human spiritual being. U said, I quote :"i tried almost all the married women available in sg...". So does it entitle me to call u a bastard for fucking other men's wives? I dun think I would wanna give u names. U welcomed married or divorced women to hv flings wif u, yet calling them names. It's not very gentleman or in my father's hokkien terminology, 'not steady'.

Wat choices one made, doesn't definitely reflects one's character or moral values. I'm equally surprised tt many fellow samsters here advises against TS on her plan. It's heartwarming to see some truthful and sensible posts coming out frm the heart. Of cos I dun deny tt there might be some sweet talks behind these heartening posts to lure TS into shortlisting them. Watever so, it's TS's own decision. Wat matter most is whoever's involved at the end of the day is able to hv fun and be safe.

MdmVodka
10-04-2011, 02:27 AM

Eh, this is STRONGLY disagreed..

And please refrain from making such comments. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Canoneos
10-04-2011, 08:18 AM
Ok, irrespective of whether this is a question of morals or risk vs return or individual rights, if TS goes ahead with this, I'm hoping that we will get a detailed FR :D

C'mon TS, you have gotten lots of advice and attention here. Remember to give us something back! ;)

arsenal_84
10-04-2011, 10:22 AM

while is tested and proven that rs with FL/WL doesn't last but there are some hopeful cases.
so why have the double standards ? :(
i believe that nobody wants to get into a marriage only for the other half to become a player.

too often some of the guys in here seems to enjoy the idea of their so-called decent wife making out with some other guys...just like the idea of marrying a fresh lady then passing it on for others to use :rolleyes:

Frankiestine
10-04-2011, 10:56 AM
Hi Folks & TS

It's indeed surprising that the majority of the 'advisors' here are trying to discourage TS from finding a FB...even seasoned samsters who have documented their stories of infidelity. Why the sudden show of high morality? :confused: No offense bros!

Bro its not a matter or right or wrong for me, I understand how its feels to have a unfulfilled sexual life. My only area of concern is perhaps she feels that this website offers her the anonymity that she needs. Like wise same thing for the guy she chose, he is just another faceless nick. We know that some amongst us are "gentlemen" when it comes to cheonging but we also heard of some of us here are also "monsters". End of the day, its a risk that she has to take whether she ends up with a "gentlemen or a monster".

Frankiestine
10-04-2011, 10:59 AM

Bro I will understand if you were on the receiving end of a cuckold marriage but since you claim you had to opportunity to screw so many of them...then why do you label them as whores?

yang punk
10-04-2011, 03:22 PM

Just an infantile hypocrite trying to sound noble!:rolleyes:

mylittlebrother
10-04-2011, 03:25 PM
Bro I will understand if you were on the receiving end of a cuckold marriage but since you claim you had to opportunity to screw so many of them...then why do you label them as whores?

when i screw these married women....i treat them as sluts/whores..in my heart and mind.i never told them wat i think,or else wont get anot rounds of good fuck wild fuck anal fuck.tats how u should treat cheating wives.

libraguy75
10-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Life is Simple

Human are Complicated :cool:

I couldnt agreed more.

:D

arsenal_84
10-04-2011, 07:06 PM
when i screw these married women....i treat them as sluts/whores..in my heart and mind.i never told them wat i think,or else wont get anot rounds of good fuck wild fuck anal fuck.tats how u should treat cheating wives.

call me twisted but i would have a lot more respect for FLs...
seems like TS is heading towards a open rs kind of marriage, whoever get caught first will very likely pay the price for the act.

fun11142
10-04-2011, 07:17 PM
i understand how u feel!

mylittlebrother
11-04-2011, 12:45 AM
Ts,ur hubby werk his ass off to give u a good life,which is wat u r having now.and while hes out there making money for u,u looking for another dick to satisfy yu..pity ur hubby.he married the wrong woman.so is it wrong if i called u a whore wife??

Deathsender
11-04-2011, 03:28 AM
Hi guys,

Dear MB

I understand you would already have many applications in hand with a possible selection in mind.

Nevertheless it's playing with fire and nothing is definite when it comes to relationship ... nothing is for certain or for sure, that's why we are called humans not robots...

You could alternatively explore the option of finding support from trustworthy people providing you with quality, honest and certainly harsh opinions / recommendations without sex being part of the equation. However do remember that truth always hurts...

Cheers KL.

DAdults
11-04-2011, 05:19 AM
Ts,ur hubby werk his ass off to give u a good life,which is wat u r having now.and while hes out there making money for u,u looking for another dick to satisfy yu..pity ur hubby.he married the wrong woman.so is it wrong if i called u a ***** wife??

Hey... Do you even know the entire story?! If you don't have all your facts, then why do you keep calling other people names? :mad: Why even drag her husband into the picture and write that you pity him?

I do not know how you managed to charm your way into the pants of those Malay women, but I definitely pity these women... for meeting someone like you in the first place, someone who direspects other people and lack even the guts to tell these women face to face what you really think before the deed itself, yet insulting them here under the anonymity of the net. In case you are thinking of replying to my post, know that I am not interested in making any further replies to you here... aka talk to my cyber hand. Got it?

TS, I don't think I would comprehend what it is that led you to seek a one-time discreet replacement hubby, and I don't think you are interested in sharing your reasons for doing so. It's ok. I am just here to urge you, once again, to think things through carefully before you even start playing with fire. It will be too late for regrets should you get burned..

Do have a nice week ahead!

blohsg
11-04-2011, 09:54 AM
Dadults : chillax ... maybe xiao:rolleyes:didi had some bad experiences w his own "short cummings" that's causing him so much distress now?

I like your "talk to the cyber Hand" :D

well ... stone casting all over the place ... not cool ... it's her choice ... this is probably thought thru and perhaps frustration / desire taking over ...

so Miracle Bra :) today is D Day ...

Are we going to hear about your F/R or F/R (f%^king regrets) ?

Looking forward to your story :)

hickeybites
11-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Ts,ur hubby werk his ass off to give u a good life,which is wat u r having now.and while hes out there making money for u,u looking for another dick to satisfy yu..pity ur hubby.he married the wrong woman.so is it wrong if i called u a whore wife??

I'm neither for nor against TS but the name-calling should stop :mad:
Even if I'm Mother Theresa, I don't think I would be in any position to make any judgments on TS & her situation...
in this situation the only people who would have the right to harshly critique would be TS & her own partner.

Perhaps the only "haste" that TS exhibited would be availing info & her situation in the earlier thread.
Seriously I don't think there would as much furore if she had registered under a brand new nick (with no reference to brassieres ;)) & had put up the same requirements.
Nonetheless what's done is done -- aside from the genuine concerned advice, the name-calling & crude judgments from us who are less-than-holy is extremely tasteless.

TS: u seem to be already set in ur decision & u're a grown woman - please proceed with extreme care & caution.
At any point in time, u still have the chance to stop/ ke-belakang pusing... don't let emotions/pride rule ur head. Take care

Miracle Bra
11-04-2011, 10:22 AM
It really hurts to be called a whore/slut. No women in this world want to be a whore. But if men learn how to stay faithful to their partner, there will a whore less in this world.

Many of you here maybe very rich, have very high expectations, can afford high class and very exclusive service. But rich doesn't mean you can do watever you like, just to satisfy your desire, your fantasies, your pervert acts. Remember, whores have pride too. They don't feel good at all to earn such dirty money.

blohsg
11-04-2011, 10:39 AM
MB : sayang sayang ... no need to get offended ... someone's already told him to talk to the cyberhand ... siao:rolleyes:didi is just plain rude. If you asking for a good time is "whoring", guys paying for sex with whores ain't any better than the pus that infects the mucus that cruds up on the fungus that feeds on the pond scum. Btw you don't need to justify to anyone here for your actions.

I agree with hickeybites that judgement is reserved for GOD (whom ever you pray to) and between T/S & husband. So dun let our 2-3 cents worth of comments get you down even tho this is a FREE-for-ALL forum.

but back to your juicy topic Ms Maggie Cheung Ho Yee look-a-like ...

So how did everything go? :)

Hickeybites : what new nick would you suggest ? I dun like being "marked" with hickies.

I kinda like Miracle Bra hehe they do wunders for the eyes :P

Miracle Bra
11-04-2011, 10:42 AM
Application is closed. Thanks to all who have shown interest. I have shortlisted 3 guys, you will be notified by email.

For the past few days, I received many good and bad comments. I accept them all with no grudges. So long everybody, take care.

With lotsa love,
MB

blohsg
11-04-2011, 10:49 AM
so long .... :confused:

ah rat
11-04-2011, 10:50 AM
Application is closed. Thanks to all who have shown interest. I have shortlisted 3 guys, you will be notified by email.

For the past few days, I received many good and bad comments. I accept them all with no grudges. So long everybody, take care.

With lotsa love,
MB

Who the lucky 3 shortlisted guys ,Good luck to them & Sis Miracle Bra :D

hitech
11-04-2011, 10:55 AM
:( no chance liao

SH149
11-04-2011, 10:55 AM
TS that is the reason which we dun encourage to do such things
U never know who u gonna meet cos some of us may appear to be a gentlemen but behind the keyboard who really know
Do remember one foolish act will ruined Yr whole life that include what u currently have
Sure u dun want to prove the words being put on u rite ? Think twice it's never too late to withdrawal 

arsenal_84
11-04-2011, 10:56 AM
lol sounds like words directed at your hubby...no wonder they say women can't handle the truth.
what you don't know doesn't mean it won't come back and hunt you in the future.

there will never be a perfect world since income inequality is always around since god knows when.
of course you can try telling the 2nd para to the guys in the forum but then again is just advice that falls on dear ears.
i have always try my very best to dissuade some of my closer FL friends to leave the trade but somehow the exchange rate is too good to ignore in terms of financial value or they could be waiting some rich fellow to come along.

i got this friend who has a few married men waiting to bao her back in bkk but having gone through one such arrangement before, she rather work as a FL again perhaps to avoid the guilty feelings.

maninsinsha
11-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Just an infantile hypocrite trying to sound noble!:rolleyes:Hey... Do you even know the entire story?! If you don't have all your facts, then why do you keep calling other people names? :mad: Why even drag her husband into the picture and write that you pity him?

I do not know how you managed to charm your way into the pants of those Malay women, but I definitely pity these women... for meeting someone like you in the first place, someone who direspects other people and lack even the guts to tell these women face to face what you really think before the deed itself, yet insulting them here under the anonymity of the net. In case you are thinking of replying to my post, know that I am not interested in making any further replies to you here... aka talk to my cyber hand. Got it?

well ... stone casting all over the place ... not cool ... it's her choice ... this is probably thought thru and perhaps frustration / desire taking over ...

I'm neither for nor against TS but the name-calling should stop :mad:
Even if I'm Mother Theresa, I don't think I would be in any position to make any judgments on TS & her situation...
in this situation the only people who would have the right to harshly critique would be TS & her own partner.

Perhaps the only "haste" that TS exhibited would be availing info & her situation in the earlier thread.
Seriously I don't think there would as much furore if she had registered under a brand new nick (with no reference to brassieres ;)) & had put up the same requirements.
Nonetheless what's done is done -- aside from the genuine concerned advice, the name-calling & crude judgments from us who are less-than-holy is extremely tasteless.

Totally agree that the name calling is uncouthly and totally tasteless... Who are we to judge another person?? Remember that when you point a finger at someone else, your other 4 fingers are pointing back at you...

TS has absolute rights in deciding what she wants and the only person who can judge her is only perhaps, herself... We are not much better than her in any ways...

TS, wish you all the best in your search and just practice cautions when you do meet up with anyone in this forum.... Have fun...

fairman
11-04-2011, 12:42 PM

With lotsa love,
MB

Who ever u choose, I can only say all the best and enjoy :p

fairman
11-04-2011, 01:27 PM
I used to have a lady friend 3 yrs ago and she us a divocee, will meet up at hotel for 2hrs whoever got the needs and we go our own way back. Now she got a bf and we stop. Until now we still SMS as a friend. I believe not all bros here are bad but if course got to be careful too. We only can respect what MB decision.

yang punk
11-04-2011, 01:31 PM

With lotsa love,
MB

Thats the spirit MB! You're a strong woman who knows what you want! Respect!

TheGreatOne
11-04-2011, 01:33 PM
They don't feel good at all to earn such dirty money.

Hmmm i think all jobs more or less the same la. Wanna earn ppl's money must more or less swallow some pride. And indeed sometimes i wonder if i have to put up with those to earn their money... and yea really don't feel good earning such bitter money.

But i sure feel good spending them all! Hell yeah! :D

TheGreatOne
11-04-2011, 01:52 PM
Remember that when you point a finger at someone else, your other 4 fingers are pointing back at you...

next time must point at people the Hitler's style! :D

adelyn2431
11-04-2011, 04:43 PM

With lotsa love,
MB

Good luck to you MB sis. :) I hope you have no regrets.

love to bonk
11-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Typical example of why married husbands must fuck around rather than getting let down by this type of wives. :p

Canoneos
11-04-2011, 10:46 PM
So are we gonna get FR or not??

Deathsender
12-04-2011, 02:05 AM
So are we gonna get FR or not??

Well from the basis that I see, Sis MB is going to decide on the final guy out of the 3 that she have shortlisted. It does seems like FR will most likely be out of the question as she does not seem to be someone to kiss and tell.

Nevertheless she is mature enough and i wish her all the best.

Cheers KL

mylittlebrother
12-04-2011, 08:46 AM
why people here wish her luck??she is cheating on her hubby,the one who slog his guts out so TS can have a gd life!!! wats uyp wth u people???TS dont deserve any respect,somemore tits so small,A cup??a whore wife is a whore wife!!!!!!!

fairman
12-04-2011, 11:52 AM
why people here wish her luck??she is cheating on her hubby,the one who slog his guts out so TS can have a gd life!!! wats uyp wth u people???TS dont deserve any respect,somemore tits so small,A cup??a whore wife is a whore wife!!!!!!!

Bro, some people respect and some don't, Nobody perfect. What about husband should call if they cheating their wife? Using whore wording seem very mean. Maybe u like those with C or D cup, others also like A or B. You name yr nick as my little brother, meaning u got small dick? No offence bro. We only respect what other decision they made.

blohsg
12-04-2011, 12:06 PM
hahaha tot I was being subtle about his xiao:odidi ... FairMan Bro ... nice poke @ his xiao:(didi

fairman
12-04-2011, 12:48 PM
hahaha tot I was being subtle about his xiao:odidi ... FairMan Bro ... nice poke @ his xiao:(didi

Thks bro, I not trying to poke him. Just to let him understand everyone got diff thinking. 世界那么大 ( world so big) not everyone having the same thinking as him. Just happen he poke other Cup A while he name himself my little brother:)

LOVE CIM
12-04-2011, 12:53 PM
Dont believe its a woman, most likely a guy trying to be funny and enjoying himself when reading so many serious replies here. :D

Xgenre
12-04-2011, 01:19 PM
She started a thread to source for a male companion. That application process has closed and she has moved on. In between, she was kind enough to listen to our views and worries about what she's doing. She took those views in and made her final decision. Let's respect her decision, be gracious and leave her in peace. It's her life to live after all.Otherwise next time, the ladies will be discouraged from looking for guys within SBF. All the best MB. Be safe.

Canoneos
12-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Well from the basis that I see, Sis MB is going to decide on the final guy out of the 3 that she have shortlisted. It does seems like FR will most likely be out of the question as she does not seem to be someone to kiss and tell.

Nevertheless she is mature enough and i wish her all the best.

Cheers KL

What is there to kiss and tell? It is all anonymous! We do not know who TS is nor the three guys. Let us not forget TS is after some fun. What better way than share some of the fun here :rolleyes:

Afterall, she did come here to look for a FB. I tried to discourage TS but since she is going ahead then let's share the fun. I think I speak for all samsters that we want a FR!

bayth911
12-04-2011, 07:17 PM
ok.... here goes,

i think you have stumbled upon your calling to try out the thrills of meeting someone else for fun and maybe even a short fling....

Thats great if you have already prep your mind set that this is only gonna be a fling or at best, a short romentic encounter. However, there are loads of twists and turns in life and you never know when life is gonna throwu a curve ball.

From my personal experience, I fell into the honey trap bec I was careless and allowed my emotions to get the better of me. I was into this chick so seriously that my mind was obsesed and taken over by her. I found myself lacking in responsibility to my business, family, kids...... It was horrible. I had to extricate myself from the mele and it was a tiring and tedious process.

i am just sharing my opinion that although what you are doing is exciting, maybe even vindictive and therefore satisfying, you always run the risk of falling into the "honey trap".

All I am suggesting is this.... make informed decisions. You have set all your parameters and U sound like a very intelligent person....

Wishing u good luck and an exciting experience!

hommedoux
12-04-2011, 07:56 PM
I tried to discourage TS but since she is going ahead then let's share the fun. I think I speak for all samsters that we want a FR!

Just because TS did not heed your advice and went ahead with her decision, you think that she owe you a FR? I don't think TS owe anyone a FR if she is not comfortable. She can share the fun with whoever she wants and be numbed about it. :rolleyes:

Canoneos
12-04-2011, 11:18 PM
Just because TS did not heed your advice and went ahead with her decision, you think that she owe you a FR? I don't think TS owe anyone a FR if she is not comfortable. She can share the fun with whoever she wants and be numbed about it. :rolleyes:

Errrr .... Why would TS owe anyone?? No harm in asking her to write FR. If she doesn't want, who cares?

Frankiestine
13-04-2011, 09:03 AM
From my personal experience, I fell into the honey trap bec I was careless and allowed my emotions to get the better of me. I was into this chick so seriously that my mind was obsesed and taken over by her. I found myself lacking in responsibility to my business, family, kids...... It was horrible. I had to extricate myself from the mele and it was a tiring and tedious process.
Yeah bro I can relate to this. it caused my whole life to collapse and spiral into ruins.... divorce, business failing and finally bankruptcy...:(:(

Honestly if I can travel back time, I wouldn't have chosen that path if given another chance..just not worth it.:(

blohsg
13-04-2011, 09:14 AM
Frank Bro ... yeah ... it happens sometimes to even the best of bros ... hope you're on the road to recovery.

Miracle Bra
13-04-2011, 10:01 AM
A date was set for meeting. But somehow, 2 out of 3 gentlemen have back out. They probably think this was a prank. Watever the reasons are, I respect their decision.

I will be re-selecting another 2 men for the replacement. So guys please stay tune, you will be notify by email.

Miracle Bra
13-04-2011, 10:07 AM

Wat's the matter with you? I have my reasons for doing this and please stop calling me a whore. I am NOT a whore, GOD DAMN IT!

happywoody
13-04-2011, 10:39 AM
ignore the "righteous bros" MB. go ahead and live ;)

DAdults
13-04-2011, 10:41 AM
Wat's the matter with you? I have my reasons for doing this and please stop calling me a whore. I am NOT a whore, GOD DAMN IT!

Since you have your reasons and gave the matter much thought, then by all means do as you like...

And I guess it is never easy to be rid of such nasty comments... Not when there are still people who delights in name-calling... So don't take it heart ya...

Good luck, TS. I think you will need it.

Docky
13-04-2011, 12:02 PM
MB should just do what makes herself happy and get whats she really wants by the end of the day. Its a personal thing.

今晚打老虎.
13-04-2011, 12:12 PM
wishing you luck in your search.. i did not need any of your criteria

as for the people who are criticizing her.. please give her a break.
If a male is looking for some companions, it is always the partner's fault (not enough sex, disinterest in sex) or any other reason.

I am sure TS have her own reasons and i believe that this does not make her a whore.

anyway hope you find some one you are interested in and is good to you with a good listening ear, good sex is just a bonous.. =)

demonorc
13-04-2011, 12:26 PM

I agree with MB that ppl should stop calling her a whore.

End of the day, it is right for one to be happy living their life. Currently, I am having an affair with a colleague who is married. We are happy with each other.In the end, maybe MB will find another love and secretly fall in love while finding a man to have a affair.

You never know till you know.. does not mean you are married, you cannot have another love/affair.

DemonOrc

BiRd13
13-04-2011, 12:28 PM
Just my pov...

This is a forum... There's bound to have good or bad comments...
Compliment on the good one, and thanks the person for the bad one...
TS, Don't really need to take it to heart...

lithiumoxide
13-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Hi,
I'm replying to the general discussion here
and intentionally waited until the time lapsed.

height: 1.68m
weight: 64.5kg --> first thing in the morning
weight: 65.3kg --> after dinner
chest circumference: 40inches
waist: 31inches

just adding to the variety of chiongster bros, from the normal to the gymmers to the oldies to the high flying professionals. :)

Miracle Bra
26-04-2011, 11:06 AM
Finally I have met my 3 shortlisted gentlemen and have closed down to 1.

To the 3 gentlemen there, stay tune. 1 of you will be notify by email.

Thank you guys for your time.

jp18
26-04-2011, 11:21 AM
Good for you MB.. do enjoy ur new found fling, hope it doesnt turn out to be a sticky one.. cheers.

ah rat
26-04-2011, 11:28 AM
TS,if u able to write Fr :D

blohsg
26-04-2011, 11:38 AM
MiracleB : sounds like a Mr Universe Pageant ... but good to see you've narrowed it down and there really isn't a winner or loser ... point is you've been happily going on dates and enjoying yourself right?

Rat : Bro ... now a days the trend is D/R (Date report) ;) so far there's 3 D/R written (correct me if I'm wrong) and it's rather more refreshing than F/R.

see see only
26-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Finally I have met my 3 shortlisted gentlemen and have closed down to 1.

To the 3 gentlemen there, stay tune. 1 of you will be notify by email.

Thank you guys for your time.

Wow .... :eek:

Hi sis MB, do you need our help?? :rolleyes:

Give us the details of each of the gentleman and give them a number - G1, G2 & G3 (please do not disclose their nick & photos)

With their qualities stated ... we will be able to help you vow for the best through SMS ...

OK bros, you guys ready to help? Please cast your vow:

sms 88878881 for G1
sms 88878882 for G2
sms 88878883 for G3

P/s each SMS will be charged at $0.50 exclduing GST. :D

YOUR HELP IS NEEDED ... and kindly keep your vow discreet ;)

Ookid
26-04-2011, 12:11 PM
For a woman to find a FB is easy.Getting rid of him might not be easy though.What if he refuse to end the relationship and threaten to expose you or even tell your hubby if you insist on ending it?The better you are the least likely your FB will be willing to let you go.