PDA

View Full Version : Healing touch

edkoh2000
04-04-2011, 07:17 PM
AT ONLY $50 for an hour. This environment also quite good. Recept at THOMSON BRANCH quite PRETTY.

OK. This is suppose to be CLEAN PLACE. LOTS OF FACEBOOK fans.

I have tried once at THOMSON.

GOOD MASSAGE. THE GIRL IS 30ish...looks younger. USED TO WORK FOR badminton hall. No hanky panky.

To protect the place. Those who did experience otherwise pls PM me and I will also PM you if I experience otherwise.

Going back soon to try another girl.

abcd
04-04-2011, 08:50 PM
hi bros
pls pm contact or address !!
thks

ladyassasinato
04-04-2011, 08:59 PM
AT ONLY $50 for an hour. This environment also quite good. Recept at THOMSON BRANCH quite PRETTY.

GOOD MASSAGE. THE GIRL IS 30ish...looks younger. USED TO WORK FOR badminton hall. No hanky panky.

To protect the place. Those who did experience otherwise pls PM me and I will also PM you if I experience otherwise.

I don't quite understand. If this is a clean place, why is there a reason for "protecting" it. Just share it here.:confused:

alantan27
04-04-2011, 10:46 PM

about 7-8 years ago
there is a COCO
20+
who can do HJ

edkoh2000
05-04-2011, 12:24 AM
I don't quite understand. If this is a clean place, why is there a reason for "protecting" it. Just share it here.:confused:

Since it is a clean joint so if any therapist is doing more, we should not post it here.

ONLY PM.

So for those who had tried, lets share.

edkoh2000
05-04-2011, 12:26 AM
For those who ask for location

Here is the website

http://www.healingtouch.com.sg/

Mankok
05-04-2011, 02:14 AM
Since it is a clean joint so if any therapist is doing more, we should not post it here.

ONLY PM.

So for those who had tried, lets share.

"No Indecency – Our Therapists are professionals and they would feel insulted when subject to indecent behavior. An ongoing session would be aborted if warning (graciously given) is not heeded. No refund will be given if this happens."

edkoh2000
05-04-2011, 04:51 AM
"No Indecency – Our Therapists are professionals and they would feel insulted when subject to indecent behavior. An ongoing session would be aborted if warning (graciously given) is not heeded. No refund will be given if this happens."

If you go to quarter moon often , you will notice they wrote the same thing on the wall...:)

nonoman
05-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Bros, this one is a clean joint... dun bother trying. My wife and me always freq there after our golf games.

zunzun1688
05-04-2011, 06:34 PM
should be clean joint

edkoh2000
13-04-2011, 07:35 PM
To all those who PM me. So far I have been there twice and no special yet. If have I also will not post here but I will post for those who are interested to PM me but fact is so far nothing yet.

Some others have PM me and said there have been to all branches and also NO special.

Anyway there are so many therapists at all the branches so I am still not sure.

They do give good massage at reasonable price so I might just continue to try my luck.

FrankWhite
21-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Clean joint... no special

edkoh2000
21-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Who is the most pretty you have tried, which branch.

Even no special me also like a pretty lady hands on me...

tromba
22-05-2011, 02:58 AM
Good and clean massage
tried it at the tampines outlet

their recept also damn chio

Ma33a63
04-06-2011, 01:49 PM
Nice clean massage place

owen10
04-06-2011, 02:37 PM
is this the same one having an outlet @ Jalan Besar? seems like that joint had good reviews too. but heard no SYTs too. juz pure massage enjoyment.

04-06-2011, 07:09 PM
is this the same one having an outlet @ Jalan Besar? seems like that joint had good reviews too. but heard no SYTs too. juz pure massage enjoyment.

i think jalan besar outlet is healing thai not healing touch

adamlee88888888
07-06-2011, 03:41 PM
been there before. confirm clean. :)

Warrior99
02-09-2011, 02:11 PM
Just book Marrisa. Can read the review at this link
http://www.genbook.com/bookings/slot/reservation/30108226/reviews

Got promo now at $40 nett / hr. online booking ....

jayboy
02-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Just book Marrisa. Can read the review at this link
http://www.genbook.com/bookings/slot/reservation/30108226/reviews

Got promo now at $40 nett / hr. online booking ....

If i not wrong then promotion is for Tampines only, cos it new open also. I been there few month ago also. But other bunch dont hve promo also.

Warrior99
03-09-2011, 09:44 AM
Do they have steam facility ? any charge ?
Bathing facility before massage ?

streamingline
03-09-2011, 10:29 AM
just visited this place at tam pines....confirm clean

jayboy
03-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Do they have steam facility ? any charge ?
Bathing facility before massage ?

All facility dont hve, just mainly for massage only that all.

big.small
03-09-2011, 10:59 PM
promo also at upp thomson branch, recept is real cute :p

just a clean family joint, i was assigned wendy (prc) who does a good decent massage.

Warrior99
05-09-2011, 09:25 AM
Finally, found my affordable playground in the east.
Massage me with the right strength,can sleep even whilst working on your back. Her skill is the replacement of Sarah from Spa on Green.
Crack my back slowly, 3 cracks, fell my right shoulder more align now.
May go back to the gym after the a few days. Just want the next alignment settle down first. Totally relax from start to the end cos clean joint.
There is no need to guess whether she will attack your weak spot.
Actually, clean joint massage is also very sensual, very enjoyable. Enjoy more time than those special. Some special can be very disappointing also.. Haha

lucified28
05-09-2011, 10:35 AM
All I can say is my bros..... even if its a clean joint, the strategy is always go for the same masseuse when u visit the spa, chat with her, make friends, it might not always "work" but you will be surprise sometimes hehehe =)

terrarompa
05-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Anyone able to get a Swedish massage from this place? Their website didn't list this type of massage but I'm wondering if the ladies there are skilled enough to offer this of soothing massage.

streamingline
05-09-2011, 10:16 PM
All I can say is my bros..... even if its a clean joint, the strategy is always go for the same masseuse when u visit the spa, chat with her, make friends, it might not always "work" but you will be surprise sometimes hehehe =)

bro, it's worth spending $$$ on this strategy?..i doubt

lucified28
06-09-2011, 09:04 AM
Bro, if your first intention is to go for special then of coz this strategy is a waste of time and I rather you go to those that provide SS. But if you want a gd proper massage then this strategy is worth trying even if it might not 'happen", just have the mentally to go in and have a gd massage regularly and chit as friend, as I mentioned, it might not always work but worth a try and you might just get a gd HJ once in awhile. I know I had =)

gottosam
06-09-2011, 05:59 PM
If you go to quarter moon often , you will notice they wrote the same thing on the wall...:)

Bro edkoh2000, I agree with u about sign on the wall in QM (been supporting ladies C & J) but dun see this in HT.
Was there recently during a hot afternoon. Booked a 1hr session ($50) at the Upp Thomson outlet. Arrived at the place and was greeted by a malay lady called Siti. Quite gd looking and showed "half-ball" when bending forward to look for my booking in the computer :D I dun think she does massage (I might be wrong).
The masseur came out to bring me into one of the rooms and asked me to change to a disposable undy. She was average looking (age 30+) and she did a good massage on me. My back was aching before the session and she managed to relieve the pain and I felt much better. She also focused quite a bit on my neck, shoulder and head areas to relieve the headache I was having (from the heat outside). The amount of oil (scantless) used was just nice for me as I did not feel "oily" after the massage. Overall, it was a good rub for me to relieve my back and headaches. With the $ saved from specials, I treated myself to a sumptuous lunch at nearby french restuarant called La Petite Cusine (with foie gras)...yummy...satisfied my whole body. Thanks to Bro edkoh2000's intro to this place...will rtm again.:)

Av_lover
12-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Try the upper thomson banch for a 90mins - Asian Fusion Massage. It's was a very good Massage. My massuer is Joey. And i must admit the malay receptionist look damn chio and sweet voice!:)

MatrixNeo
25-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Been to the Tampines outlet twice. Both experiences have been good and the massage is pretty relaxing. They have friendly recept and manage to chat with afew of them while waiting.

malevolence
26-11-2011, 01:15 PM
really good place for a decent massage, went to the tampines outlet for 1 hr deep tissue massage, very refreshing.

pacnet
24-12-2011, 06:59 AM
Just found out that there is a tread on healing touch after looking at the tread list, therefore decided to post about the great service that they provide. I'm not the boss or partner though. Just want to appreciated their effort.

Had been there a couple of times. They have a wonderful ambience. The room was a bit small though, but good enough. They do not have any couple rooms.

They have a couple different massage type. You can choose based on what you want. You can book a slot at any of their 3 outlets via internet. Very convenient. You get to choose your massuer.

The cost is $50/60mins, $75/90mins and $100/120mins. They also have packages cost $500 for 12 60mins. The price is rather reasonable based on the service and the ambience. They also do not push you to sign package.

I always go to the tampines branch and my massuer is Tracy. She has the right amount of strength that can ease your ache. She is very detail and will ask you whether any place that you need more attention to. She will also recommend to use medical ointment if you want it to heal faster.

After the massage, I always feel great and also she will always ask me whether do I want ginger tea or warm water.

Overall, this clean joint is great. Would recommend to bros who want a good massage service.

madrex75
25-12-2011, 12:00 AM
Agree .. this is a good place for good massage. The masseuses are professional and should not think of extra service after that although everytime when I go there I always hope there will be a whisper or GQ after good massage session ...

Anyway appreciate this place with the qualified service in there !

25-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Just found out that there is a tread on healing touch after looking at the tread list, therefore decided to post about the great service that they provide. I'm not the boss or partner though. Just want to appreciated their effort.

Had been there a couple of times. They have a wonderful ambience. The room was a bit small though, but good enough. They do not have any couple rooms.

They have a couple different massage type. You can choose based on what you want. You can book a slot at any of their 3 outlets via internet. Very convenient. You get to choose your massuer.

The cost is $50/60mins, $75/90mins and $100/120mins. They also have packages cost $500 for 12 60mins. The price is rather reasonable based on the service and the ambience. They also do not push you to sign package.

I always go to the tampines branch and my massuer is Tracy. She has the right amount of strength that can ease your ache. She is very detail and will ask you whether any place that you need more attention to. She will also recommend to use medical ointment if you want it to heal faster.

After the massage, I always feel great and also she will always ask me whether do I want ginger tea or warm water.

Overall, this clean joint is great. Would recommend to bros who want a good massage service.

yup, agree with you, anyway all the masseuse will serve you with ginger tea or warm water after the massage my favourite girl is eva who apply the right amount of strengh to ease the tired musscle,totally clean joint highly recommended for massage lover

saltwet
29-12-2011, 12:56 AM
Those who looking for special service, don't waste your x. I heard that the owner is a staunch Christian.

pacnet
19-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Went to Healing touch on Monday and I must say I enjoy my $100 for 2 hours very well. Very good massage, back stepping, bone cracking. Feel extremely refresh after the session.

No special service but I enjoy the massage very much. I would go for special at GL or PT a few days later, which I did.;)

edkoh2000
22-01-2012, 04:55 AM
Try the upper thomson banch for a 90mins - Asian Fusion Massage. It's was a very good Massage. My massuer is Joey. And i must admit the malay receptionist look damn chio and sweet voice!:)

What is the name of the Malay girl you referring to?

edkoh2000
22-01-2012, 04:56 AM
I originally started this thread to find out if anyone got lucky but I stopped going since.

The owner is very good at promoting through the net especially facebook.Now it seems many promoting here too.

I think most brothers here prefer somewhere that have both a good massage and a happy ending.

CoolDaze
22-01-2012, 08:33 AM
I have been going to the Tampines branch for the past 1 year. In total, I had bought and used up 6 packages. Each packages cost $500 for 12 hours of massages.

I will look for Eva because she is a very hardworking and honest lady.
She will provide hard massage upon request.
Your body will be totally relaxed after her massage.

kiko
13-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Hi Bros: Can share any update of this massage joint .. how is the facial there ?

thanks

anyhowlim
14-04-2013, 05:28 PM
Waste of time reading this tread!:mad:

jerrytan
14-04-2013, 05:48 PM
if you go often to a particular gal then it is highly possible. i had one at thompson PRC, she had a ex-hongkie boy friend now in canada. In general all high class clean place, my rating is 50% possible if u invest and they want to keep their regular customer but it come with a handsome tip.

smlee
16-04-2013, 04:51 AM
I originally started this thread to find out if anyone got lucky but I stopped going since.

The owner is very good at promoting through the net especially facebook.Now it seems many promoting here too.

I think most brothers here prefer somewhere that have both a good massage and a happy ending.

It really depends on what you want. This place is really for clean massage and nothing more.

i pm you places based on your requirement but you need to use your charm and repeated session will mean better chance

Brainkiller999
20-04-2013, 03:20 PM
.................................................. .........

Brainkiller999
21-04-2013, 03:44 PM
.................................................. ....................................