PDA

View Full Version : Thai massage @ Syed Alwi / Desker (Jln Besar II)

stevejob2011
04-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Lots sprouting / confined in the Jalan Besar vicinity
This is extention of Dunlop part of Jalan Besar / Serangoon

The little huts look unhygenic from outside
However, as I drove pass, I saw a couple familiar faces
Guess they do the butterfly :D

Seems quiet here though ...

Will post FR once I have ...

seennoe
04-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Bro, the more you write, the more of these places will be gone in no time...

if want share pls share discreetly, dont write it in open forum... times are different...

dont you know "some people" are reading as well? you want make jobs easy for them to do?

stevejob2011
04-04-2011, 01:12 PM
i have info those confined to budget red light areas are granted leniency, provided they also keep their ground

noticed why some red hot ones still around despite all the high profile publicity and awareness ?

only the renegage gung ho ones need fear ... testing the authorities patience and overstepping their boundaries :rolleyes:

stevejob2011
05-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Decided on the most extravagant outside look joint with tinted glass @ Syed Alwi last night

Took a lass by the name of Or
Opted for Oil type but received sensual instead :D

kept fondling me, arousing me

look 8/10
msg 10/10(erotic fingernails)
special :more than the SOP one

too bad she's left today
a real hidden Gem

JensonChiong
05-04-2011, 09:48 PM
I went to a massage place around the same area last week and was told by the masseuse that the shop keeps all the fees for the massage. They make from the tips and extra services. I guess that's why they need to work harder for the extras. ;)

stevejob2011
06-04-2011, 08:21 AM
I went to a massage place around the same area last week and was told by the masseuse that the shop keeps all the fees for the massage. They make from the tips and extra services. I guess that's why they need to work harder for the extras. ;)

No wonder she kept mentioning about tipping
Guess this system will make them hungrier

stevejob2011
12-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Did a Issaan Teen @ LadyBoy Street

Young and Fresh to the Trade

Cant remember Joint name though

fernandocharles
12-04-2011, 10:58 PM
Too bad. You'll hardly find any SYT here! Once I went, attended to by a SYT. She did not offer any special. But when I asked, she asked me go Geylang instead. Damn TL. The balls kana choke up the throat. Never go back there again.

13-04-2011, 04:48 PM
Lots sprouting / confined in the Jalan Besar vicinity
This is extention of Dunlop part of Jalan Besar / Serangoon

The little huts look unhygenic from outside
However, as I drove pass, I saw a couple familiar faces
Guess they do the butterfly :D

Seems quiet here though ...

Will post FR once I have ...

Yes. The ladies are on a rotational tour of duty. However, be careful and safe. You dont know their background & sexual history

Doesn't mean if they don't do ... They will do in other liberal hungrier joints

owen10
14-04-2011, 01:16 AM

What a despicable boss! Juz imagine if the boss keeps 5 gals, ea serves a conservative figure of 5 customers a day (weekends more of cos) @ $40/hr, he would easily pocket $1k/day n at least $30k/mth.

im not sure of the credibility of yr info. fr what i know usually d gals get to pocket at least $5-10 of the hourly fee.

stevejob2011
14-04-2011, 08:24 AM
What a despicable boss! Juz imagine if the boss keeps 5 gals, ea serves a conservative figure of 5 customers a day (weekends more of cos) @ $40/hr, he would easily pocket $1k/day n at least $30k/mth.

im not sure of the credibility of yr info. fr what i know usually d gals get to pocket at least $5-10 of the hourly fee.

Agree with you, Owen
The cut is for their meals, etc else which lass on earth will agree to work for such a Boss ?
They are under agents or freelancing
Strangely enough though, during a AV check, these girls will "disappear" even if they are not staying here illegally

stevejob2011
14-04-2011, 08:26 AM
then again, maybe they just wanted your pity so you will give them Tip

never take these lass' words @ face value

pinch of salt will do

Pay then forget and F&*^ off

xchange
14-04-2011, 11:45 PM
.......told by the masseuse that the shop keeps all the fees for the massage....

....not sure of the credibility of yr info. fr what i know usually d gals get to pocket at least $5-10 of the hourly fee.

I think the practise differs from shop to shop.
Most shops I think have a first time target-say $500. The first $500 will all go to the boss -and anything above that the girls will have a share-say $16 out of $40.
This will discourage the girls to shop-hop, as they will than have to start all over again.In some shops the girls will also have to pay $20 a day for rental if they stay in.

Above info obtained from the girls themselves-mabye someone here can confirm from the bosses/shop owners side?

aries3288
15-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Since they are here on social visit pass, what can they do? Majority of customers will still want estra service, it is still a good deal for them as compare to what they can get back home. Back in Bangkok, the cut that these ladies get is also very minimal and they also depend on extra service for their main income.