PDA

View Full Version : Oldies In HC Ever Met

sohoaaron
02-10-2004, 03:21 AM
Oldies look like are slowly out from this forum.Its been some time dat ppl are posting about MATURE(range 35-45) ladies from HC or TN.I wish to share a gd lobang from me.Last 2 days i went to visit a HC @ C.T.P(opp PP).I opt for a older massaser den cum in a really chio lau chio(the best i ever met).Name Honey.About 35yrs old.Really have a gf feel.Can french n do watever u wan n even CIM.Thats wat i can share with u.Hope u guys like it cos its my first post here.Qin duo duo zi jiao. Damage:28 + 80

striker42
02-10-2004, 06:29 AM
Hi Brudder can u be more specific about the joint and the location. Thanks

Oldies look like are slowly out from this forum.Its been some time dat ppl are posting about MATURE(range 35-45) ladies from HC or TN.I wish to share a gd lobang from me.Last 2 days i went to visit a HC @ C.T.P(opp PP).I opt for a older massaser den cum in a really chio lau chio(the best i ever met).Name Honey.About 35yrs old.Really have a gf feel.Can french n do watever u wan n even CIM.Thats wat i can share with u.Hope u guys like it cos its my first post here.Qin duo duo zi jiao. Damage:28 + 80

dettol
02-10-2004, 12:29 PM
Already stated. CTP opp PP. :)

sohoaaron
03-10-2004, 02:39 AM
its opposite people park centre 5th fl.Chinatown Pxxxt

K9696
04-10-2004, 12:41 PM

Brudder... ur 80[FJ]?? or what?? any other thing that you miss out...!! :rolleyes:

pig40
04-10-2004, 10:56 PM
Hope Honey is still there the next time I visit this HC. Oldies but goodies. Andy Williams' Moon River.

pig40
05-10-2004, 11:58 PM
Saw Honey today. The leading fr like frenching & cim I did not get. Entrance is $48 for one hour. fj is $100. She really enjoys pussy licking & can tahan long long & get high. She speaks English too. Looks: 6/10. If you like to lick pussy & do not like kissing, then she is for you. Get her before she moves on because she wants to work the day shift only but this hc wants her to do night. I like women that do the full course just like those from GL150. To each his own.

Sammi888
07-10-2004, 04:00 PM
How come got discrepancies in both FR wan? Hmmm....dunno if Honey wrote her own FR or not?? :confused:

Hasa Sas
07-10-2004, 04:30 PM
How come got discrepancies in both FR wan? Hmmm....dunno if Honey wrote her own FR or not?? :confused:

<<<Oldies look like are slowly out from this forum.Its been some time dat ppl are posting about MATURE(range 35-45) ladies from HC or TN.I wish to share a gd lobang from me.Last 2 days i went to visit a HC @ C.T.P(opp PP).I opt for a older massaser den cum in a really chio lau chio(the best i ever met).Name Honey.About 35yrs old.Really have a gf feel.Can french n do watever u wan n even CIM.Thats wat i can share with u.Hope u guys like it cos its my first post here.Qin duo duo zi jiao. Damage:28 + 80>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw Honey today. The leading fr like frenching & cim I did not get. Entrance is $48 for one hour. fj is $100. She really enjoys pussy licking & can tahan long long & get high. She speaks English too. Looks: 6/10. If you like to lick pussy & do not like kissing, then she is for you. Get her before she moves on because she wants to work the day shift only but this hc wants her to do night. I like women that do the full course just like those from GL150. To each his own.>>>>

Haha..the HC even has 2 different charges for entrance fee...$28 OR $48? :D

MILF
07-10-2004, 05:01 PM
<<<Oldies look like are slowly out from this forum.Its been some time dat ppl are posting about MATURE(range 35-45) ladies from HC or TN.I wish to share a gd lobang from me.Last 2 days i went to visit a HC @ C.T.P(opp PP).I opt for a older massaser den cum in a really chio lau chio(the best i ever met).Name Honey.About 35yrs old.Really have a gf feel.Can french n do watever u wan n even CIM.Thats wat i can share with u.Hope u guys like it cos its my first post here.Qin duo duo zi jiao. Damage:28 + 80>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw Honey today. The leading fr like frenching & cim I did not get. Entrance is $48 for one hour. fj is $100. She really enjoys pussy licking & can tahan long long & get high. She speaks English too. Looks: 6/10. If you like to lick pussy & do not like kissing, then she is for you. Get her before she moves on because she wants to work the day shift only but this hc wants her to do night. I like women that do the full course just like those from GL150. To each his own.>>>>

Haha..the HC even has 2 different charges for entrance fee...$28 OR $48? :D

yea lor...don't know want to go down or not..later kena sabo.

pig40
07-10-2004, 10:54 PM
HC entrance fees: $38 for 45 mins, $48 for 1 hour.

totolim
09-10-2004, 12:19 AM
HC entrance fees: $38 for 45 mins, $48 for 1 hour.

wowowow...i love women in their 30s. even when i was in my 20s...always love the 30s ladies :)

will look for her :)

sohoaaron
09-10-2004, 05:52 AM
Sorry bro, too busi to reply.Too sorry i make a mistake.Its $38 not $28.BTW wat i post in the beginning it all real.Wonder how cum the service change the otherway.She told me she love romance.She turn on easily.Yesterday i visit Hougang De Sauna n met this L.C.name Amy.Dunno this forum got mention her before anot.About 38 years old(i think).Wow say typical auntie look n feel shy when doin Hj. Go for sexy n HJ.Service not bad.Damage $30.Entrance forget.Hope bro out there can share more info and NOT ask more.Thk u.. :p

pig40
13-10-2004, 11:30 PM
Chilli at Excelsior HC still working. Age around 40s. Mirror mirror on the wall. She is still the fairest of them all(Cat Z). Faced stiff competition from younger women plus Malaysians & PRC gals. She has a mole on her forehead. :p