PDA

View Full Version : Nice Massage Spa Along MacPherson Road

luckyboy38sg
01-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Hi Bros, Any recommendation around the abv area?:)
Feel like after work, can go straight up.:D

love2btease
02-04-2011, 07:26 AM
There are a few but don't waste time with the one nearest to a bus stop towards mazda showrm

Ugly milfs but rooms are nice
No attached shower/toilet
Charges: 38/hr
HJ:50
Massage:6
HJ/JG: 5-6

Cheers

Jivetalking
02-04-2011, 10:44 AM
There are a few but don't waste time with the one nearest to a bus stop towards mazda showrm

Ugly milfs but rooms are nice
No attached shower/toilet
Charges: 38/hr
HJ:50
Massage:6
HJ/JG: 5-6

Cheers

Bro, this one asking for takeover fees of $30k, operator giving up shop ;)

love2btease
02-04-2011, 10:51 AM
How? Wanna share?;)

Jivetalking
02-04-2011, 10:41 PM
How? Wanna share?;)

The biz must not be good that's why the lady boss selling ;)

love2btease
03-04-2011, 05:32 AM
With "goods"like dat biz sure bad. 30k is cheap for taking over. But dnt waste money now.

samsam33
04-04-2011, 09:14 AM
30K may not be cheap because if this shop got business, owner would rather run it. If the owner is not able to run it, think the owner would rather pass it to the relatives or friend

Worse, the shop could have caught a few times and might not be able to renew the license soon. Later may end up spending 30K but cannot run massage shop

With "goods"like dat biz sure bad. 30k is cheap for taking over. But dnt waste money now.

love2btease
04-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Totally agree bro

Tried the other 2 joints further down? Kinda exposed I find

luckyboy38sg
05-04-2011, 06:41 PM
love2tease bro :: Many thanks for your recommendation. Shall try 1 of this days. But much pefer with attached shower.
:)

iammark
05-04-2011, 07:53 PM
Just had a chance to experience so called "magic hands". There is no doubt that it beyond your imagination. In addition to that, deeply impressed by her professional ethics. Keep going !

I tried her recently. First of all, if you start out in CBD-district near Guomao/Kerry centre, it will take 10-20 mins by taxi to reach her apartment.
Once inside it has a big double-bed and sundry other items. You undress and lie down - like with any other massage. Her massage-style is more of the gentle, flowing kind rather than the "if I push here I can disintegrate your muscle fibers and reach your bones" kind. Her hands are amazing though, wafting over your body and teasing in all the right places.

You flip over and the process repeats on the front. Towards the end she will sit between your legs, fill her hands with baby oil and go to work on didi. Her strokes are expert, playful and teasing, including attention to the balls. She will slowly build you up, keep you on the brink for a while and then release you.

HJ-score 9/10.
Looks 8/10 (she's tall and has a schoolgirl look, but her clothes stay firmly on)
GFE 8/10 (She's gentle, caring and understanding, she can be talkative)
RTF 3/10 (a bit of a misnomer, but she's worth a try and I could see myself going back again as a relaxation-aid)

In terms of HJ, it's the second-best I've had. Number one I posted about under the SZ-thread elsewhere.

Cici's webpage link is http://hi.baidu.com/beijingoutcall/home

Jivetalking
05-04-2011, 11:13 PM
Sexy masseuses huat ahhhh!!! :D

Jivetalking
05-04-2011, 11:14 PM
30K may not be cheap because if this shop got business, owner would rather run it. If the owner is not able to run it, think the owner would rather pass it to the relatives or friend

Worse, the shop could have caught a few times and might not be able to renew the license soon. Later may end up spending 30K but cannot run massage shop

you can always ask to change the license to your name first. only when the license is granted (good for 1 year) then you pay the takeover.

then aftethat, change the girls, tell them to give hjs only for regulars and none for newbies... should be ok lah :D

Bobster
05-04-2011, 11:34 PM
From my understanding, in every location, there are license quotas. This area quotas are full already. Any raid at this place before????

Jivetalking
05-04-2011, 11:37 PM
<confidential> :D :D :D