PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Singapore..staying at Marina Sands till April 4th

Goodwood
01-04-2011, 03:15 PM
Am a 44 year old neat clean Indian professional visiting Singapore. staying at Marina Sands till Monday April 4th. Looking for some friends to party with. If interested, pl contact me

awabikoo
01-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Bro think you stay in wrong Hotel.... You should go to little India in Serangoon road. Many brothers wanting to party with you. You also can "Jia pa ti" (eat party- hahaha)

joew2005
01-04-2011, 10:40 PM
:confused: :confused: ... why would a neat clean Indian professional 1 2 come in here 2 look 4 some friends 2 party with ?

leong9188
01-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Go back home n stay there

awabikoo
02-04-2011, 12:11 AM
Ah... I know a good place for a neat clean Indian chief to party...! Go to gelling lor 24 back lane. Make you feel like a Maharaja..! Hehehahahoho

geylangbonker
02-04-2011, 01:16 AM
Am a 44 year old neat clean Indian professional visiting Singapore. staying at Marina Sands till Monday April 4th. Looking for some friends to party with. If interested, pl contact me

Professional ? so what?

junsanchez1
02-04-2011, 01:42 AM
You're in the wrong place Indian professional hehehe

creeve
02-04-2011, 06:33 AM
Why didn't you book a room at the Istana? Am sure you will be welcomed there...

jerrytan
02-04-2011, 08:49 AM
Haha.. all making joke of our indian friend. A tip for you. Walk out to china town and you can experience the mainland chinese in Singapore.. Pagoda st, smith st, cheap good plenty got!

enzer88
02-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Am a 44 year old neat clean Indian professional visiting Singapore. staying at Marina Sands till Monday April 4th. Looking for some friends to party with. If interested, pl contact meMust be a April fool lame joke lah..

chucky69
02-04-2011, 10:34 AM
Bros,
Why the racial comments? He is only asking and if you all think he is in the wrong forum, tell him politely.
Also there is the benefit of the doubt from TS what he is asking for.

So stay cool and no racial comments please.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
02-04-2011, 11:43 AM

I didn't know this forum is as far reaching as India?

1st day in town, already registered and asking for services?

If you know Marina Sands, you know where to party or did you just started work in Marina Sands yesterday after Goodwood Park Hotel? Being 1st day of the month, please foucs on your new job cos it is a demanding workplace. :rolleyes:

silvers
02-04-2011, 12:37 PM
i held a few profession jobs before too, so nothing to shout about.....

i was a professional floor sweeper, professional car washer, professional petrol pump attendant etc etc, so many la.

loneyheart
02-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Professional Should go for look out in FL Dome 1 they has more professional FL to serve most professional internationally :cool:

And they has the Best Butter ( OKT ) that provide Best Professional Customer Services and for a little bit extra they even provide Service Delivery:D

Mankok
03-04-2011, 01:19 AM
Well I am neat and clean professional and I bonked over 330 gals, had bj and hj from over 820 gals (I keep all this info in a spreadsheet).
No need to tell here that you are neat and clean and a professional. We all have a cock desperate for girls.
And never tell your race here: if you belong to race X then there is always someone from race Y who feels the urgue to say denigrating things (yes I know it's stupid but it happens).

POSEIDON
03-04-2011, 04:41 AM
Hi Goodwood, my sincere apology.
you should try your luck at MBS since you stay there - you should stay there at least until the 3rd before deciding what you should do. MBS is proudly offer to professional like you by our govt and her citizen.

We hope you enjoy your time here. *let the dice start rolling* ;)