PDA

View Full Version : Super super safe spa ( Spring Spa)

DOM ROUGH
29-03-2011, 05:35 PM
I don't know whatz the hype abt all the av raiding here and there. I'm just surprise no 1 here go Spring Spa at Clarke Quay. Just went with frens last wkend after book out from camp. The gals told me that ouside is checking very strict,but not at spring. Cause company hv connection with police thus making them work in a safe place.I belive the boss must be laughing all the way to the bank while seeing some many competitor close down. Well the place mostly thai as I got a thai gal and my frens got thai and china gals. Special is $150. If bro want a safe spot, can try spring spa @ Clarke Quay.

HCaddict
29-03-2011, 05:48 PM
I don't know whatz the hype abt all the av raiding here and there. I'm just surprise no 1 here go Spring Spa at Clarke Quay. Just went with frens last wkend after book out from camp. The gals told me that ouside is checking very strict,but not at spring. Cause company hv connection with police thus making them work in a safe place.I belive the boss must be laughing all the way to the bank while seeing some many competitor close down. Well the place mostly thai as I got a thai gal and my frens got thai and china gals. Special is $150. If bro want a safe spot, can try spring spa @ Clarke Quay.

Walau ! Like that you are saboing this HC liao. Bros, avoid going. I think a raid will be carrying out soon to this HC....

Wins88
29-03-2011, 05:55 PM
TS is trying to sabotage the place. What nonsense

DOM ROUGH
29-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Don't get ne wrong. I hv no intention to sarbo anyone. I'm just sharing another place with bros here. This place is proven to be safe as said by the gals. U think the gals will sarbo themselves? They too want u bros to visit them more often. As said if u think this place is too exp and too risky u can don't come.

allankok33
29-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Bro, since you have tried how about sharing some FR

billyblue
29-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Another dumb ass. AV all yours from here.

Giantbb
29-03-2011, 06:34 PM
bro, this pl own by av?:confused:

HCaddict
29-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Don't get ne wrong. I hv no intention to sarbo anyone. I'm just sharing another place with bros here. This place is proven to be safe as said by the gals. U think the gals will sarbo themselves? They too want u bros to visit them more often. As said if u think this place is too exp and too risky u can don't come.

Then you shouldn't put the name and location here ! Do you need us to teach you how to share it discreetly ? By telling what the gals told you, you are getting the attention of AV. Have you thought of that ?

Think before you post anything here....

Nakata6
29-03-2011, 07:39 PM
wah liao bro.. wrong move lah.. you know enough.. why openly post it.. we know you are sharing but with all the hype going around, simply wrong move.. confirm a sore eyes place liao..

Hai ..

samsam33
29-03-2011, 09:05 PM
I think I can believe you as one of the china girl, coco told me that too

She said this spa is owned by a few owners who also owned 1-2 pubs at clarke quay too. The owners will take the girls for some free drinks after work. What she told me is that these owners are relatives of some directors in you-know-which-team. Hence, it's 101% safe.

Occasionally, there might be some visits just for formality. Before each visits, the bosses already know when they are coming.

There are 2 sets of girls there - one with uniforms and the other, dress like normals and are in separate rooms as "customers". Only those without uniforms do $150 FJ. Uniforms do HJ only

torrokey
29-03-2011, 09:12 PM
F***, why you guys want to spoil the playground?

billyblue
29-03-2011, 09:47 PM
More dumb asses. Now not only AV will take it from here but CPIB also involved. Goodbye Spring Spa and the directors will also be investigated by CPIB.

loneyheart
29-03-2011, 10:02 PM
Hi to all bros

If u enjoy pls enjoy quietly ....
If u r willingly to share some good pl w good fun pls use pm
Exchanging info openly are...

Challenging t AV Opening....

Connection mean Corruption

Do u think if they see this they still can close one eye

Soon this play ground will b gone:(

chriz44
29-03-2011, 10:16 PM
TS must be a big cuckoo! Must be the army teaching you ambush tactics! Now nobody wld dare go to this place.

seek4fuck
29-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Seems like nowadays so many "koo-koo" never wake up their mind!!
Wanna share good playgrounds or are they trying to SPOIL our playgrounds?(to me i think they just want this place to kena "Tsunami" by govt, WTH!!! :mad:)
If wanna share a nice place why not just remind everyone to pm them will do mah, so many place closed down liao and still dunno how to act smart. Good spots getting lesser & lesser..... sigh...... :(

Rat Officer
29-03-2011, 10:24 PM
TS,make sure i gave u sign 7 extra dutys when u check in to camp.

swallowmycum
29-03-2011, 11:01 PM
SAFE so fj 150. next time just call a place safe fj 300 hj 200 liao. like dat safe i oso cannot afford leh. so no use oso.
look like have to pcc liao till go nearby countries and than can be 'king' for a few days at affordable prices. safe too.

billyblue
29-03-2011, 11:07 PM
Due to some dumb asses here, AV please take it from here. Also, please liaise with CPIB to investigate on the directors of Spring Spa.

secretcoco
29-03-2011, 11:09 PM
just say its safe ok ma.. dun hav to say connections.. sabo the police aso. haiz.. nt safe now liao

Big O
30-03-2011, 12:33 AM
tis place is a goner!:(

Daisuke
30-03-2011, 12:39 AM
AV and media are constantly looking at the forums, so even if this place nv kena raid, it might appear in e news after some time. sooner or later, this place will be non-existent.

Less 1 place for us to chiong. :(

exskk
30-03-2011, 12:41 AM
TS fyi anything post in the net is NOT SAFE already..!

Walnutt
30-03-2011, 04:45 AM
Sam Sam, Dom Rough = Jackass...

TKee
30-03-2011, 05:06 AM
Safe????? Are you sure? Even our condom can only be 99.9% safe only.

ahdon31
30-03-2011, 06:33 AM
Safe????? Are you sure? Even our condom can only be 99.9% safe only.

Bro, good pt there. Now this place is like Sendai already, must stay far far as media and official will be watching this place.

DesperadoGod
30-03-2011, 07:32 AM
Now.. I think the AV need to raid this place and make sure it's in paper... if not.. the uncorrupted reputation of the singapore will be spoilt.. :(

mr_missile
30-03-2011, 07:44 AM
not going to mince my words here. ts is really a super dumbass. either that or he's doing a damn good job to sabo that place.

crackpod
30-03-2011, 08:54 AM
not going to mince my words here. ts is really a super dumbass. either that or he's doing a damn good job to sabo that place.

well all I can say is that TS is both a dumbass and is out to sabo. this spa. I do patronize this spa but mostly to enjoy the very good massage given by certain the experienced masseuse.
good luck to 'spring' and no thanks to ts...

majorcanon
30-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Lolx! Ts u be prepared to be zapped by afew unhappy brothers already ba. U know why the government don't pursue on closing the forums down? Because dumbasses are doing all the homework for them. Where else would they get such a rich source of accurate information? Can give the name, address, even the name of the girls, Which part of china they're from, and the prices of services. They can find out everything from the comfort of the office. Don't even need to do field work anymore. Dumbasses think they're doing everyone a favor, but actually is saboh everyone.

sean99
30-03-2011, 09:56 AM
Don't even need to do field work anymore. Dumbasses think they're doing everyone a favor, but actually is saboh everyone.Yes,they just click sammyboyforum,and take down few shop names in the 1st page and they can get credit after the raid.That is why so many raids, too easy to get credit. To get a robber and theive, many works have to put in and no gurantee will success. Raid hc/tn or fl in hotel, are so easy.

krackers
30-03-2011, 12:59 PM
bye spring.

sammytommy
30-03-2011, 01:08 PM
stupid!...........stupid

amk8899
30-03-2011, 06:13 PM
i think boss should delete this thread.

neuman
30-03-2011, 07:48 PM

REALLY? HC Boss good friend of AV Chief & get tip-off whenever
there is a raid? Unbelievable, I must go try and hope to get the service I always wanted without worries.

Thanks for the info bro.

Mas Selamat
30-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Yes,they just click sammyboyforum,and take down few shop names in the 1st page and they can get credit after the raid.That is why so many raids, too easy to get credit. To get a robber and theive, many works have to put in and no gurantee will success. Raid hc/tn or fl in hotel, are so easy.

This forum easily help the AV to raid & get credit. But too bad we unable to give them their points as rewards.

Devilzz
30-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Food can anyhow eat but word cannot anyhow said. If not you are just asking for trouble. My two cent of worth here.Especially those troublemaker over here,i am quite certain if they want to trace your ip address,they can.

Yama-Shikata
30-03-2011, 10:38 PM
The gals told me that ouside is checking very strict,but not at spring. Cause company hv connection with police thus making them work in a safe place.I belive the boss must be laughing all the way to the bank while seeing some many competitor close down.

Spring Boss vs CPIB
Spring Boss vs AVB
Spring Boss vs All The HC Bosses

Yama-Shikata
30-03-2011, 10:40 PM
What she told me is that these owners are relatives of some directors in you-know-which-team. Hence, it's 101% safe.

Occasionally, there might be some visits just for formality. Before each visits, the bosses already know when they are coming.

Why am i not the relative of the director ??? Life is soo not fair..

Xgenre
31-03-2011, 12:16 AM
TS, you aren't a newbie. Why commit such basic mistakes? You are quite the hero now, aren't you? Although a part of me hopes that the CPIB can check on the corruption link... Thought such connections only exist in Malaysian spas.

To be fair, he isn't the only ass. The owners must be damn stupid to share the secret arrangement with the thai/chinese spa workers who can't keep the news to themselves. If the owners didn't tell anyone else, then there won't be anyone who will blabber out the truth...

seennoe
31-03-2011, 12:43 AM
this place may still have slight chance of surviving if we let this thread sink...

imaginative
31-03-2011, 01:14 AM

Helo...
kiang toh ho, mai keh kiang!
(smart is good enough, don't be fake smart)
You really kns !

Giantbb
31-03-2011, 07:42 AM
alamak, this is suicide man, almost like in vietnam war. those roaches (all the "gd guy" in blue) love challenges and spring is going down, together with the boss (unless he is sg fat obama or the lky dynasty). not going to risk myself in there.:eek:

to those who wants to be hero, good luck, may the force be with you.:cool:

highonwine
31-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Why why why??? why does the TS hate us so much that he has to kill off another precious joint?? So few left in sg liao.. Nowadaz wanna go for massage oso heart beat fast fast scared av come.

DirtyHarry
31-03-2011, 04:33 PM
I believe AV will have someone who does nothing but go thru sammyboy whole day... So Spring is now on their to raid list liao.... Summer is here cuz spring is gone!!

Striker79
31-03-2011, 08:09 PM
I believe AV will have someone who does nothing but go thru sammyboy whole day...

Best job in the world :D

swordtail
24-04-2011, 02:48 PM
the price too steep... entry and the rest. Not worth... IMO.
Kena a ultra MILF... nearly lost my lunch..

lordreef
24-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Super super safe just failed............

skymonkey
25-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Wah. TS tell you a joke if the xxx close this place down they will call your house or camp. They know who you are base on your IP. Have fun for the next 1yr if the place knn.

sulphur
25-04-2011, 02:50 PM
I am sure this TS is out to create problems for the hc. If you realised he is always focusing on the SAFE and CONNECTIONS. It might just be a saboing move to get it closed.

It seems that he is sharing, but in fact, there is a conspiracy. I don't know why he needs to do this. But the fact that what is already said cannot be taken back.

AV that looks at this thread will be compelled to raid it. bye bye to the place......

petitelover05
25-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Please pple..what connections..the person who started the post seem to be the "I-know-pple-mode"..dunno dun act smart la..post this kind of stupid thread up..bloody die cock stand also dunno y lo..owners own pubs in Clarke quay..haha rubbish intel..

peter88798
26-04-2011, 10:19 AM
Super super safe just failed............Bro,what make you said that? Care to reveal more,thank.

sammy.boy76
28-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Thought of going down later...Any advise from bros out there who are familiar with this joint... tks

peter88798
28-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Thought of going down later...Any advise from bros out there who are familiar with this joint... tksWent there once,got a prc girl called Judy,not bad,quite tall and slender body.but expensive,pls make sure you bring enough there.

Jaguar99
30-04-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm seeking any bros can help to PM me some recommendation on this place...
I planned to bring some overseas guest to this place.
Million thanks...

bedokMassage
24-06-2011, 04:54 AM
Now.. I think the AV need to raid this place and make sure it's in paper... if not.. the uncorrupted reputation of the singapore will be spoilt.. :(

is it still safe to go spring spa ?

billyblue
24-06-2011, 05:58 AM
is it still safe to go spring spa ?

Another dumbass. By posting this question you are bringing this place into the AV's radar. Any posting on any places posted in this forum is on the AV's radar. Safest place is at home with your left or right hand.

hoylens
25-10-2011, 06:51 PM
Edited....

samsam33
26-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Don't think this place will ever be hit by raid. My friend told me this Spring Spa was setup by a few men and some of them are actually ex-blue men. So they got a lot of tips before any action from their ex-colleagues.

Another dumbass. By posting this question you are bringing this place into the AV's radar. Any posting on any places posted in this forum is on the AV's radar. Safest place is at home with your left or right hand.

hoylens
26-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Edited....

seventy7
26-10-2011, 03:18 PM
aiyah...change d title already la to "not safe already spa"..n if people who are straight n they got d info dat its a relative of dis whoever commisioner/director...wah u make their life difficult...

lixiao17
26-10-2011, 03:27 PM
I don't think that they are "koo-koo", look at their reputation points, it mean that they know the rules and how things work in this forum. No excuses...

Kai189
26-10-2011, 04:25 PM
These guys are not actual samsters. The points they have are suspicious. Would a real samster do such Bo Liao thing? Anywhere.
, too ex .