PDA

View Full Version : Click me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hornymarthafock
27-03-2011, 11:58 PM
WANTED: HORNY FEMALE INDIVIDUAL WITH A FLAIR IN THE ART OF FUCKING

Job requirements

Looks: Pleasant/Attractive/CFM
Body: Slim/Athletic/Voluptuous
Boobs: B+ and above preferred
Skills and Abilities: Blowjobs, Deep-throating, fucking in various positions and the ability to have multiple-orgasms. Ass jamming, rimming, CIM, COF and COB not a requirement but would be an added advantage.

Required to fuck 2-3 times a week, including weekends.

Monetary rewards not available but the selected incumbent would be entitled to lucrative benefits

Interested applicants please email your recent picture to [email protected]. Applications with no pictures or fake pictures would not receive replies.

Background about HornyEnterprises
Horny Enterprises is a recently formed company in Singapore, we have 30 years experience in the field. Our activities include, football, working out, clubbing, swimming, watching TV series, sitcoms, and anything that is fun.
We have recently launched a new line that ventures into the field of erotica - also known as fucking or having sex in laymen's terms, and we are looking for like minded horny, energetic physically attractive female individuals to join us in the quest to achieve sexual pleasure. You will not regret joining our establishment!!! And we look forward to hear from you!!!

DANGER KEEP OUT
28-03-2011, 12:02 AM
More sugar daddy going to join yr club.

starystarynite
28-03-2011, 10:36 AM
wow looks cool!!

hornymarthafock
28-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Ha, i knew i would be zapped.
But seriously, no one with a sense of humour or adventure around here?
Guess not :D

yangguo
28-03-2011, 11:17 PM
But seriously, no one with a sense of humour or adventure around here?
Guess not :D

Bro, your approach is very creative but too bad the terms are not attractive at all! :p

Anyway good luck to your "recruitment".. Haha

hornymarthafock
28-03-2011, 11:27 PM
Bro, your approach is very creative but too bad the terms are not attractive at all! :p

Anyway good luck to your "recruitment".. Haha

Thanks bro. Response, That's all i'm asking for. Not asking for a free lunch but just looking for like minded female individuals.

Sweet&Nice
29-03-2011, 05:22 AM
Wow! But I think I fail on some requirements... :(:(

maninsinsha
29-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Wow! But I think I fail on some requirements... :(:(

What an honour to have you here in this section, Sweet... :) I'm sure you will never fail in any requirement for any of the events held in this section... :D

hornymarthafock
29-03-2011, 12:50 PM
What an honour to have you here in this section, Sweet... :) I'm sure you will never fail in any requirement for any of the events held in this section... :D

Agreed :) If you're willing, you're free to join the organisation anytime!

Sweet&Nice
29-03-2011, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the honor. Hee:D

maninsinsha
29-03-2011, 05:30 PM

The pleasure is all mine, sweetie... ;):)

makemecum
29-03-2011, 10:07 PM
[QUOTE=Skills and Abilities: Blowjobs, Deep-throating, fucking in various positions and the ability to have multiple-orgasms. Ass jamming, rimming, CIM, COF and COB not a requirement but would be an added advantage.

Required to fuck 2-3 times a week, including weekends.

Monetary rewards not available but the selected incumbent would be entitled to lucrative benefits

to join us in the quest to achieve sexual pleasure. You will not regret joining our establishment!!! And we look forward to hear from you!!![/QUOTE]

gd advert but no say wat the so called lucrative benefits how to entice vice?

hornymarthafock
29-03-2011, 10:22 PM
gd advert but no say wat the so called lucrative benefits how to entice vice?

The lucrative benefits are waves and waves of intense orgasms... :D

And food to replenish in between sessions if required :)

hornymarthafock
29-03-2011, 10:24 PM

Sweet, since when you on semi-retired mode :confused:

Didnt notice that!

Anyways, you sure you want to join the 'company', you so busy where got time?

Sweet&Nice
30-03-2011, 02:43 AM
Sweet, since when you on semi-retired mode :confused:
Didnt notice that!
Anyways, you sure you want to join the 'company', you so busy where got time?
Eh, semi retired mode means I might not work everyday. Hee.....unless you miss me lo. :D

The pleasure is all mine, sweetie... ;):)
Thanks

hornymarthafock
30-03-2011, 09:51 AM
Eh, semi retired mode means I might not work everyday. Hee.....unless you miss me lo. :D

Thanks

Ha ok....
You still have not answered whether you wanna join? :)

LowGimChong
30-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Dear TS, any luck so far?

hornymarthafock
31-03-2011, 11:46 PM
Dear TS, any luck so far?

Hmmm... no man, looks like i need to provide more benefits to attract the girls in... :(

panasonic1
01-04-2011, 03:07 PM
hi bro, money is the best way to entice anyone into any trade. all the best.

hornymarthafock
01-04-2011, 05:53 PM
hi bro, money is the best way to entice anyone into any trade. all the best.

Ha ya i know, but the feeling is different when the girl is willing and totally into it.

The chemistry and passion is totally different.

I've tried commercial sex and none - i'm sure bros agree that the feeling is completely different.

I don't mind paying but the feeling is entirely different.

TanWeeKiong
02-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Ha ya i know, but the feeling is different when the girl is willing and totally into it.

The chemistry and passion is totally different.

I've tried commercial sex and none - i'm sure bros agree that the feeling is completely different.

I don't mind paying but the feeling is entirely different.

Totally agree with you bro. I've been trying to find also, but no avail. All want $$$. Maybe never try hard enough?

Sweet&Nice
03-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Not really. If I am retired, single and still available and if I am horny, I would consider. And yes chemistry plays a big part in it for both to truly enjoy the sex. :D

hornymarthafock
03-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Not really. If I am retired, single and still available and if I am horny, I would consider. And yes chemistry plays a big part in it for both to truly enjoy the sex. :D

Ha sure Sweet. All the best for your exams :D

Doriemus
04-04-2011, 01:50 AM

So, r u attached etc etc now?

novastrike
04-04-2011, 05:23 PM
So, r u attached etc etc now?

No idea bout that, but she isn't retired yet, so nothing else matters, right? :D

Suckmehigh
06-04-2011, 03:55 AM
Nooooo.....sweetie is mine!!!!!!:D shoo shoo

Doriemus
06-04-2011, 08:43 AM
Nooooo.....sweetie is mine!!!!!!:D shoo shoo

okok la...sorry...lol