PDA

View Full Version : 94305076

beachboii
27-03-2011, 08:25 PM

Dear Moderator and samster....I am sorry if i open a New Thread because of this.Just want to warn the rest of this number on top...I am an Okt in another forum (Sorry Bro Sam Leong -I will advert with you 2 mont later)

This guys book with me yesterday night for a slot for one of my gal at 3pm for today appointment..I reserve the slot for him..at 3pm..he msg to change to 5pm...okie..so i tell him better not as some of other clients is also booking for slot...waste one of my slot and had to squeeze in someone else..

At 5pm today , he massage me again to book change at 7pm..i look at the slot and told him 8pm as he didnt turn up for 5pm slot and i had given to someone at 530pm..he say okie and confirm will not sabo...

At 810pm. he told me room full at the schedule hotel and hence i wait..10mins later he post me the room number..mY gal go up to her room at the number given and end up she tell me it;s a couple ..?/???
I try to call you after that and since from 810pm till now you off your handphone..

If you are samster..please understand we also helping the gal earn a living..dont bloody waste their time...

TickTock
27-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Bro, u nvr support this forum, please fuck off back to ur own forum n kao peh there....

tango68
27-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Alamak....some asshole wasting time.. Shld give me the slot at 50% off

xtremsproz
27-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Bro, u nvr support this forum, please fuck off back to ur own forum n kao peh there....

Bro TickTock,

Why is there a need to be angry? :confused: Unless you are the owner of 94305076. :eek:

Anywhere his intention is good. He just sending an alert to other OKT. :D

TickTock
27-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Bro TickTock,

Why is there a need to be angry? :confused: Unless you are the owner of 94305076. :eek:

Anywhere his intention is good. He just sending an alert to other OKT. :D

U call me and see if i answer lor...

I hate people freeloading on other peoples coat tails...if hes a okt frm here, i dont have a problem,but other okt paying for his complaints? plsss...

howck001
27-03-2011, 09:11 PM
i don't knwo why ppl do this...

xtremsproz
27-03-2011, 09:36 PM

Gotcha. You acknowledge.

beachboii
28-03-2011, 02:01 AM

I hate people freeloading on other peoples coat tails...if hes a okt frm here, i dont have a problem,but other okt paying for his complaints? plsss...

Sorry..i delete this thread..admins...so sorry..can u delete this thread..

xtremsproz
31-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Gotcha. You acknowledge.

haha.I been zap for identify him. :D

sianzzz
09-04-2011, 02:37 PM
bros... i am a samster. i gana play out by a okt(clubdestinee) leh. on thur, i book a slot at 9pm at chaing jiang hotelat lor 15. when i went there, the rooms all no more already, so i sms the okt and he ask me to go lor 39, 4 chain hotel. sianzzz.... very far far sia.... but no choice. cannot tahan already, so i walk there.... take me around 20 min sia. so i book a room and msg the okt the room number... so he reply me the gal will be there soon. After 20 min, the gal still not here, so i msg the okt, he say coming... so i wait again. 30 min past , 40 min past 50 min past.... the gal still not here, blast the okt phone but he don't dare to pick up, and never reply me. then suddenly, he just reply me that he gana play out by his boss and ask me want to try his feeling anot?? wtf... i am the one who pay the hotel and wait for 1 hour sia.... got mood until no mood. so bros out there... be careful of this okt(clubdestinee) and i just found out that the gals there and pattayaland are the same... i am not sure whether they are link?? ref.. http://www.clubdestinee.com