View Full Version : Massage at Bukit Timah

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

lufdd
13-07-2019, 08:17 AM
This week's massage brought me to BT, to a mp along the Blue Line. The MRT station has a number in it's name.
Made appointment for a gal that looked quite chio on their FB site. When I went in it seemed to be rush hour, four bros were waiting.
The gal named I... is from Sarawak (if I am not mistaken). Very chatty, maybe too chatty. I estimated her to be mid twenties. However she said she was 39! W.t.f., still could not believe it.
Massage itself was quite pleasant. Final ten minutes were also pleasant but she kept on talking.
This mp is not new and had been discussed by other bros in other threads.

I know which one you are talking about. More like 19 than 39. You can also look for T.

SGOK
13-07-2019, 09:34 AM
This week's massage brought me to BT, to a mp along the Blue Line. The MRT station has a number in it's name.
Made appointment for a gal that looked quite chio on their FB site. When I went in it seemed to be rush hour, four bros were waiting.
The gal named I... is from Sarawak (if I am not mistaken). Very chatty, maybe too chatty. I estimated her to be mid twenties. However she said she was 39! W.t.f., still could not believe it.
Massage itself was quite pleasant. Final ten minutes were also pleasant but she kept on talking.

I = Ivy :D

pskin99
13-07-2019, 10:04 AM
Hi bro. Can PM me the MP name?

ibanezjem555
13-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Is off BT along Jalan Jurong Kechil.
Dotn waste time there as they can't evem perform standard massage let alone the other questions other bros are asking. There are much better places around the same neighborhood that does solid massage and leave you smiling.

Hi Bro Peanut,
Share your much better places in same neighbourhood that leaves you smiling. I can trade you my contacts near town.

So far my experience in BT area is bad. The Singapore Siberia University name budget setup at level one inside old shopping centre is terok. No attached toilet still charge $50 and standard rates..

The other one in the other old shopping centre level one with a cuscaden road hotel name near TCM beside toilet got good hard massage but wants normal rate extra and blackface if no take or negotiate. Sigh.. thought can groom her...

The centre shopping centre got Yong Kang (clean massage) and I was grooming a lady there but process too slow, she left already.. now many granny auntie MLs with bad breath. The Thai shop tried but seems clean. Very busy, often brush off walk in customers.

Across the road, high class spa Dynasty no try as entrance fee too high, Le Spa very arrogant with ai mai ai mai attitude. Two Balinese spa was good but raising prices, when they started asking for $55 an hour, I sian and let them carrot head the ang mo living near there.

Along JK again, tried the spa beside the hardware shop on same side of Balinese spas.. was grooming one ML for teasing n butt crack, then spa closed down n changed name.. how to attract customers when no teasing even ? Now two spas there..

One spa beside family clinic with a name that want to burn n explode.. I don't mind explode (little bro) but burn my pocket don't want.. never tried but always tempted.

Surfing and found got another spa in the back road towards Chun Tin.. quite obscure but accessible, I thot kilat lah, sure got chance and recce their webpage.. wat $68 for entry ? Got prostrate package ? Give up.. actually considered to go up and see if they have early bird discount, but the prostrate package tells me it will be useless...

Really feeling like Charlie Brown..

afterburn
13-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Good summary, so you have really walked the ground. I have never tried those in the old shopping centres.

There was a fairly good one at JK building, the "water" spa, next to hardware shop, but closed down already. At one point there were 3 spas in that row alone, fierce competition, and now only have that New G... spa standing.

The spa with chinese name at corner of shophouse row along cheong chin nam, is it any good?

LuffyxD
13-07-2019, 02:00 PM
anyone tried new g*** spa before any fr?

Sibiansian
13-07-2019, 03:02 PM
Bro, can share contact

ibanezjem555
13-07-2019, 05:21 PM
Good summary ...now only have that New G... spa standing.

The spa with chinese name at corner of shophouse row along cheong chin nam, is it any good?

Really not sure Bro as never tried new spa.. after a while I become Charlie Brown.. sigh and give up hope.. :o:o

G2Lim2Peanut
15-07-2019, 11:53 AM
Thanks bro.

I've written a more detailed listing with a summary of services within a specific district, all within walking distance.

Will PM you the listings.

Hi Bro Peanut,
Share your much better places in same neighbourhood that leaves you smiling. I can trade you my contacts near town.

So far my experience in BT area is bad. The Singapore Siberia University name budget setup at level one inside old shopping centre is terok. No attached toilet still charge $50 and standard rates..

The other one in the other old shopping centre level one with a cuscaden road hotel name near TCM beside toilet got good hard massage but wants normal rate extra and blackface if no take or negotiate. Sigh.. thought can groom her...

The centre shopping centre got Yong Kang (clean massage) and I was grooming a lady there but process too slow, she left already.. now many granny auntie MLs with bad breath. The Thai shop tried but seems clean. Very busy, often brush off walk in customers.

Across the road, high class spa Dynasty no try as entrance fee too high, Le Spa very arrogant with ai mai ai mai attitude. Two Balinese spa was good but raising prices, when they started asking for $55 an hour, I sian and let them carrot head the ang mo living near there.

Along JK again, tried the spa beside the hardware shop on same side of Balinese spas.. was grooming one ML for teasing n butt crack, then spa closed down n changed name.. how to attract customers when no teasing even ? Now two spas there..

One spa beside family clinic with a name that want to burn n explode.. I don't mind explode (little bro) but burn my pocket don't want.. never tried but always tempted.

Surfing and found got another spa in the back road towards Chun Tin.. quite obscure but accessible, I thot kilat lah, sure got chance and recce their webpage.. wat $68 for entry ? Got prostrate package ? Give up.. actually considered to go up and see if they have early bird discount, but the prostrate package tells me it will be useless...

unlove
15-07-2019, 01:52 PM
I like playing around this area. There are actually a lot of good spas around. I’ll say i’ve Tried most of them.

Inside the shopping center: 3 stand alone in basement. Can negotiate to standard rates, but all very milfy. Don’t bother paying for the massage though, it’s non-existent

Across the shopping center: Chinese TCM, my favourite so far. Girls not the best looking but the massage is super hard and strong. The Lady boss train them well!

Near the car park: starting with P, been there recently. Quite decent environment but no attached shower. The ML I got was new, so massage wasn’t that great. Ending was fairly happy~. Standard rates.

Along Jalan jurong kechil: N.. G spa.. overpriced and massage just normal. Ending is on the higher price side. Probably will not recommend.

Inside the lane with the ice cream payout
Y Spa: I generally avoid Spas with p massage, so only tried once.

Fruit spa: tried a few times, quite meh tbh. Those ML I tried were all quite money face

LZ spa: 2nd favourite. Entrance on the higher side, but the quality of ML and massage is the best. Only turn off is the price. Usually will go when I’m feeling rich.

Have fun guys!

yongjs
15-07-2019, 03:09 PM
Think I never really explore that much as compare to you guys.
Shopping centre basement have 1 young looking milf and 1 part time youngish Singaporean

Have tried l* spa across the road beside the Korean chicken wing.
Normal rates apply

One more milf at the plaza

Never tested the rest on jurong kechil

Sojun
15-07-2019, 04:03 PM
Think I never really explore that much as compare to you guys.
Shopping centre basement have 1 young looking milf and 1 part time youngish Singaporean

Have tried l* spa across the road beside the Korean chicken wing.
Normal rates apply

One more milf at the plaza

Never tested the rest on jurong kechil

Could i ask about the sg girl? Which shop?

lengleng1
15-07-2019, 09:20 PM
Went to this wellness centre along the road where the pizza shop is. Formerly H*****land. Changed of management even counter staff n ml all new. Price at steep side....

smking
15-07-2019, 09:46 PM
After a drinking session last week, feeling horny. Hence went to take a look around JK area. As the time I went was quite late, the spa facing the main road are all closed.

Was walking in a direction that will reach Y spa first, however within 15steps away I saw 2 guys enter Y spa. Hence I give it a miss and proceed to fruit spa.

Went in fruit spa, paid $50 for entrance. Can't really recall the ML name, but she is in her mid 30s. Chit chat for quite some time, she asked who recommended me to fruit spa. I just said my friend recommended here because he left a happy man.

Then the ML proceed to ask if I want to be happy as well, I just said I only have leftover $50 cash left, what can be done? She said just HJ only, however during HJ there is no restriction on roaming.

Can't really see her face as the light is dimmed and I am quite high, however her body are quite solid. All in all, paid a total of $100 for entrance + HJ + roaming

MDZY
16-07-2019, 02:08 AM
I like playing around this area. There are actually a lot of good spas around. I’ll say i’ve Tried most of them.

Inside the shopping center: 3 stand alone in basement. Can negotiate to standard rates, but all very milfy. Don’t bother paying for the massage though, it’s non-existent

Across the shopping center: Chinese TCM, my favourite so far. Girls not the best looking but the massage is super hard and strong. The Lady boss train them well!

Near the car park: starting with P, been there recently. Quite decent environment but no attached shower. The ML I got was new, so massage wasn’t that great. Ending was fairly happy~. Standard rates.

Along Jalan jurong kechil: N.. G spa.. overpriced and massage just normal. Ending is on the higher price side. Probably will not recommend.

Fruit spa: tried a few times, quite meh tbh. Those ML I tried were all quite money face

LZ spa: 2nd favourite. Entrance on the higher side, but the quality of ML and massage is the best. Only turn off is the price. Usually will go when I’m feeling rich.

Have fun guys!

TCM have hj? Always thought its a clean place... shopping centre basement the milf nearest to the gym is the best one in terms of service and price.

Mankok
16-07-2019, 03:20 AM

Have fun guys!

Upped you.
Not to get ctc or something else but just for the good contents.

unlove
16-07-2019, 10:53 AM
Upped you.
Not to get ctc or something else but just for the good contents.

Thanks buddy! Hope you’ll have fun!

G2Lim2Peanut
16-07-2019, 01:57 PM
Apologies for the delay in requests. I've just finished responding to one batch of PMs will respond to the rest shortly.

The details provided includes the listing of spas around the Jln Jurong Kechil area, including services and rates.

Any further personal details are withheld from MLs specific request so please respect that.

Thanks

alphajc555
16-07-2019, 04:48 PM
Apologies for the delay in requests. I've just finished responding to one batch of PMs will respond to the rest shortly.

The details provided includes the listing of spas around the Jln Jurong Kechil area, including services and rates.

Any further personal details are withheld from MLs specific request so please respect that.

Thanks

Just sent you a PM, hope my sharing is of worth for yours!

Rixs
17-07-2019, 05:47 PM
The basement near gym, i walked past and the milf was waving to me asking me to enter. I had a quick glance, not to my liking and i walked away. Not sure if there is a younger one.

dapeng
17-07-2019, 09:37 PM
Actually at the shopping centre basement got 4 shops. 1) Nearest to the Gym - MILF, never try cause not my cup of tea.
2) Nearest to the toilet - MILF, tried her couple of times and occasionally still has the urge to screw her.
3) 2nd furthest from the toilet (quite a big shop manages by one lady) - a bit on the plump side. I remember she asked for $170 which is ridiculous.
4) Furthest from the toilet - managed by 2 ladies but can see they are $$$ type so dun bother to go in. Always wear white color doctor coat one.
5) 3rd floor got one but also quite $$$.

yongjs
18-07-2019, 10:40 AM
Didn't know level 3 have. Might go see

Rixs
18-07-2019, 10:57 AM
Didnt realised there are others within the same blg. To summaries, not worth going i guess. Money can be well spent else where. West is quite a dull place isnt?

popcornchicken
18-07-2019, 01:25 PM
Actually at the shopping centre basement got 4 shops. 1) Nearest to the Gym - MILF, never try cause not my cup of tea.
2) Nearest to the toilet - MILF, tried her couple of times and occasionally still has the urge to screw her.
3) 2nd furthest from the toilet (quite a big shop manages by one lady) - a bit on the plump side. I remember she asked for $170 which is ridiculous.
4) Furthest from the toilet - managed by 2 ladies but can see they are $$$ type so dun bother to go in. Always wear white color doctor coat one.
5) 3rd floor got one but also quite $$$.

Honestly Ive tried all before.
The one nearest to the gym, mechanical hj plus turn off saggy tits n body with a bufferfly tattoo at the back.
The one beside the toilet have nothing to offer, boobs not big, face more like Myanmar.
The 2nd furthest from the toilet I think about 20s close to 30 or even early 30s, makes super slutty sound to force u cum, but it’s mechanical hj.
Furthest from the toilet, I tried the older one before, nothing to shout about, but $50 hj don’t allow u to expose the tits, so I’m not going anymore. The younger one act innocent say doesn’t offer special service, is facial shop when I approach her and ask for the rates.

And level 3 is similar to the first one; milf turn gilf. If u guys really wanna spend, I suggest go elsewhere. These are my opinion, no offense to anyone who really think they are good, to each of its own.

kimzzz
18-07-2019, 06:14 PM
Hi Bro,

Can share more regarding massage in bukit timah area?

mushroomboy555
18-07-2019, 09:48 PM
Bro share contact pls thanks

fqyc
18-07-2019, 10:32 PM
Hi anyone know where the number spa @ six Avenue go?
Went to fruit spa recently but a bit far to go regularly now got no car...

Xiao_zhu
19-07-2019, 10:03 AM
Hi anyone know where the number spa @ six Avenue go?
Went to fruit spa recently but a bit far to go regularly now got no car...

How’s fruit spa?

SayYes
20-07-2019, 10:16 PM
How’s fruit spa?

Wei Wei not bad .. sounds like local
Petite and easy to carry :D

sipeklong
20-07-2019, 10:52 PM
Wow. Checking out that JJk road seems alot of spa...can share with me the listing’s FR.. lolx

Thanks

Tyler92
20-07-2019, 10:56 PM
Can you please share your contact?

Jadononthemove
21-07-2019, 12:14 AM
Wei Wei not bad .. sounds like local
Petite and easy to carry :D

I walked past fruit spa a few times and noticed that it's locked. Felt weird to press the Bell and wait outside.... Kinda exposed

storm3
21-07-2019, 01:12 AM
I walked past fruit spa a few times and noticed that it's locked. Felt weird to press the Bell and wait outside.... Kinda exposed

it's locked because magnetic lock door, lol.

you've to press the bell so that the recep can open the door for you. sometimes if she's at the counter, she will open the door before you try to press the button. :)

123qweasd1
21-07-2019, 02:13 AM
tried yu spa at jalan jurong kechil at about 8pm

was feeling very sore and happen to be in the area.

I went in and they charge 58 for normal and 88 for juagen.

pros:
the massage quality was good, ML know what she was doing
my ML was so-so but other massuese look slim and petite with long hair, my type

cons
when come to GQ she ask if want HJ for 50. i said not really just want the juagen, to improve the flow
then all the usual stories come, entry pay for the room, they get very little etc
i said its okay next time i come back again, because i like your service. what was a huge turn off is that she said there wont be a next time! (its now or never kind of deal wtf)
this really turn me off and i told her, how can you treat your customers like this, at the start i don't mind seeing you again, but when you talk like this, i dont want to see you again
i even volunteered to top up $10 as a small tip to her and still get bad attitude!
she quiet and continue the massage half hearted and end

not going back to yu spa. hope they up their service and improve their pricing

Starx88
21-07-2019, 09:30 AM
this really turn me off and i told her, how can you treat your customers like this, at the start i don't mind seeing you again, but when you talk like this, i dont want to see you again
i even volunteered to top up $10 as a small tip to her and still get bad attitude!
she quiet and continue the massage half hearted and end

not going back to yu spa. hope they up their service and improve their pricing

Bro, just share the ml name lah.. No need to protect such bad attitude ml..

Jadononthemove
21-07-2019, 07:49 PM
it's locked because magnetic lock door, lol.

you've to press the bell so that the recep can open the door for you. sometimes if she's at the counter, she will open the door before you try to press the button. :)

Haha... I see! Thanks bro

knopfler
21-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Hi Bro Peanut,

I feel you bro! I feel exactly the same way

xiasangju
22-07-2019, 11:09 PM
Any FRs for Spa (David Beckham Jersey number) opposite Mindef? :)

@luc@rd
24-07-2019, 12:13 AM
Went to this wellness centre along the road where the pizza shop is. Formerly H*****land. Changed of management even counter staff n ml all new. Price at steep side....

Just went to this PT spa to try.
The massage is $50 but.....
HJ w/o roaming is $50
HJ with roaming is $100

I rejected the GQ and after that 1 hr massage, I went to the TCM around the corner and was satisfied with price & service there. The ML I asked for is not SYT but she has this very nice smile which I think is great:)

dumdum
24-07-2019, 12:04 PM
HJ w/o roaming is $50
HJ with roaming is $100

I rejected the GQ and after that 1 hr massage, I went to the TCM around the corner and was satisfied with price & service there. The ML I asked for is not SYT but she has this very nice smile which I think is great:)

Bro, any reviews on the TCM joint?

tokiha
24-07-2019, 03:04 PM
HJ w/o roaming is $50
HJ with roaming is $100

Bro can share details on this tcm?

Yeotianlai
01-08-2019, 03:11 PM
Any kind bro to share fruit spa location ?

enzer88
03-08-2019, 09:28 AM
that area alot of spa.....standard vary too.....any better one with lot of teasing but no Prostate bullshit, to recommend? thank

SayYes
03-08-2019, 01:43 PM
that area alot of spa.....standard vary too.....any better one with lot of teasing but no Prostate bullshit, to recommend? thank

Can try Wei Wei at fruit spa ..

Localsg2019
04-08-2019, 02:04 AM
Went to a spa along Bukit Timah. Chose a Malaysian SYT. Started with a normal massage. I started to talk to her more to build a good rapport. She replied with interest. Soon I got hints about GQ.

Turned over and massage continued. Still no GQ. Teasing was average and not very intentional. I kept looking at her face and she started smiling. I finally asked for special. She immediately said yes and did a great HJ with upper body roam. Totally loved it.

Massage: 9/10
Body: slim 8/10
Boobs: small but loved them 8/10
Service: 9/10
RTM: yes

I can share the contact only if anyone can share a contact in West area or Bukit Timah. Thank you. I would prefer English speaking Therapists.

unlove
06-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Bukit Timah area getting abit boring already for me.Don’t know if I play too much around here or what, but it feels like got a lot more misses than hits. What you guys think?

labai
06-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Went to a spa along Bukit Timah. Chose a Malaysian SYT. Started with a normal massage. I started to talk to her more to build a good rapport. She replied with interest. Soon I got hints about GQ.

Not easy to find English speaking therapists bro :)

garne
08-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Hi bro,
I have a ML contact in the West for Trade. But your inbox in full. Lemme know how to I trade for you .

Turned over and massage continued. Still no GQ. Teasing was average and not very intentional. I kept looking at her face and she started smiling. I finally asked for special. She immediately said yes and did a great HJ with upper body roam. Totally loved it.

Massage: 9/10
Body: slim 8/10
Boobs: small but loved them 8/10
Service: 9/10
RTM: yes

I can share the contact only if anyone can share a contact in West area or Bukit Timah. Thank you. I would prefer English speaking Therapists.

sgflyman
10-08-2019, 03:13 AM
Went to a spa along L***** K**** last night. Entrance at $58/hr with a good selection of masseuses from their FB page.

Had a solid massage and ML knows her thing, asking if the strength is right and whether I want it harder of softer. Along the massage there were some slight teasing which I thoroughly enjoyed. Some good conversations with the masseuse.

She did try to upsell to the $88 'p' massage and mentioned the can massage more places which I politely rejected as I felt the teasing were already perfect. Mood did not change as masseuse continued to give a good massage unlike some places where the attitude will change if you refuse to take up the 'p' massage. Towards the end, she was brushing my balls, butt crack and using her nails to arouse me by gently going up and down my body. A bit of massage on the legs after turning around before GQ was popped.

Initially quoted me more than $50 and was already stroking my dick, licking my nipples and kissing me. However I only brought $50 with me (on purpose) and she happily obliged in the end. Shall leave out the details for you bros to try it out yourself but she says she does BJ for more amount. In the end, came and left a really really happy man.

$50 for a hj is indeed high but I thoroughly enjoyed the entire session and I feel it's right to give her what it's worth. Will definitely be back!

Boyboy0990
10-08-2019, 02:02 PM
Went to a spa along L***** K**** last night. Entrance at $58/hr with a good selection of masseuses from their FB page.

Had a solid massage and ML knows her thing, asking if the strength is right and whether I want it harder of softer. Along the massage there were some slight teasing which I thoroughly enjoyed. Some good conversations with the masseuse.

She did try to upsell to the $88 'p' massage and mentioned the can massage more places which I politely rejected as I felt the teasing were already perfect. Mood did not change as masseuse continued to give a good massage unlike some places where the attitude will change if you refuse to take up the 'p' massage. Towards the end, she was brushing my balls, butt crack and using her nails to arouse me by gently going up and down my body. A bit of massage on the legs after turning around before GQ was popped.

Initially quoted me more than $50 and was already stroking my dick, licking my nipples and kissing me. However I only brought $50 with me (on purpose) and she happily obliged in the end. Shall leave out the details for you bros to try it out yourself but she says she does BJ for more amount. In the end, came and left a really really happy man.

$50 for a hj is indeed high but I thoroughly enjoyed the entire session and I feel it's right to give her what it's worth. Will definitely be back!

Can pm location

TheTrader2359
10-08-2019, 02:03 PM
Yes $50 is high for HJ. Especially with little roaming. whenever ML pop GQ and it’s HJ I will reject. I tell them I can HJ myself. If want to provide me service, i only do bj or FJ . End up I get bj or FJ at places that don’t normally provide these services :)

Boyboy0990
10-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Happen to drive past this area and happen to see a massage centre. So i park my car and walk into the shop.Ask for the price and was told 38 dollar for 45min,so i took up 45min and pay in cash.
Was assigned a room.Went inside and undress and laid on the high bed. After few min a girl came in and intro herself as xxxx. She start her massage off from the shoulder and slowly work onto my leg.The strength is gd and i almost sleep during the massage period. She tap my shoulder and ask me to flip around. She work from my ankle slowly up to my thigh. And use her both plams to press against my groin area.my didi slowly arouse by her. i just close my eye and enjoy the moment. after seeing my didi got response,she ask me wat service i want,i ask her and was told she does hj,bj and fi.i ask her fj how much and was quoted $100. Of cos i took fj since i have not have sex for weeks.
She undress herself and show her B cup neh neh. i suck her neh neh like no tomorrow. She stop me after few min,and does her catbath on me before put on cd to bj for me.she does a gd job on it. And i ask her to rest on bed and i start off on missionary. her moaning is great and i sense that i am quite high and almost cum,so i asked her to stand up and i pump her in standing doggy and after awhile i cum.....shiok.

Bro who keen in the contact pls pm me.Do not ask by posting on the thread.tks.

Can pm location

tiko
10-08-2019, 03:25 PM
not bad leh, ML take initiative to lick and seduce you.... hate those pet on yr didi and ask hj and quote $50 Straight away

strikeback44
10-08-2019, 03:39 PM

if they put in you in the "mood" before they pop GQ quite good already. otherwise depend on my mood i will just reject.

$50 not ex if can non restricted top roaming and unbuckle with body rub :D

xiasangju
10-08-2019, 03:52 PM
re-visited thr recently rebranded TCM joint along Upper Bukit Timah Road. plenty of masseurs as seen from their FB page.

first time there took the 60mins package for $50, but realised that had already increased price to $58, although there was a 45mins option (did not take as I needed a release and didn't want to take any risk). Chose this masseur S** L** who looked quite pretty from the FB, but had a really bad case of acne in real life.

nevertheless, enjoyed the session as she had a rather cute voice. massage was hard and strong, some teasing later, flipped over and quoted 50 for HJ, but needed to top up 30 for vital care package.

stood my ground and eventually she gave in (got money who dont wanna earn). avoided my hands at first but ended up roaming her nice perky boobs from the outside. think may need to go more often to unlock roaming inside?

overall, will go again but will try other masseurs... (already tried a malay and viet, next msian chinese?)

PS - not recommended for bros who enjoy privacy and a quiet session (room is only protected by a curtain and you can hear mahjong session going on next door).

Boyboy0990
10-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Bro can pm.fruit spa location thanks

ravrav
10-08-2019, 03:54 PM

Good to hear the positive of this ML even when rejected for p massage. At least she make it up by the teasing and popping of GQ. Really hate others who just gave you dont want to work attitude after rejection.

ashr43
11-08-2019, 10:40 PM
After a drinking session last week, feeling horny. Hence went to take a look around JK area. As the time I went was quite late, the spa facing the main road are all closed.

Hey bro, can u share location of fruit spa? can't find

Can share location of my spa + contacts in BT area / 6th ave

harper
12-08-2019, 01:34 PM
Any review on spa along Chun tin road ?

toktoktok
12-08-2019, 06:29 PM

can pm location

Glamourphotosg
12-08-2019, 10:39 PM
Went to the spa upper bukit timah.

Massage by s** l**

Had a p massage the room was decent but no door just curtains

Shower was there but asked to use the outside one not sure why

ML massage was good with nice roaming after a good massage ended with HJ she continued with massage and teasing till the massage time end

Ahbois93
15-08-2019, 11:30 AM

Bro can pm location? Thanks

Ahbois93
15-08-2019, 11:33 AM
Hi bro, mind pm at good spa location at bukit timah? Appreciated

joey81
15-08-2019, 01:27 PM
Would like to share my experience after RTM this ML I think more than 10 times already. Had my fair share of massages but never RTM any before as most of the time the experience was a rush job to get the $50 out of you and I always regret feeling that I should have just pcc and saved my $50. But you know, sometimes the small head just takes over and gives you hope that hey, this one might be different.

Well, patience finally paid off in my case, it's like having wasted much time and money on mining and finally hitting gold. If you guys are looking for a really good massage with no rush happy ending, read on...

All these years, prior to meeting this ML, only 1 massage experience stood out for me. It was at a clean joint at Maxims Genting but it left me with such deep impression that I always regarded that as the best ever. Well, I'm not into gambling (not now anyways) and don't go into Malaysia often, so I can only reminisce and hope that one day, I can find someone who can give me the same kind of satisfaction.

I tried to analyze what's the difference between that massage and all the others. For me, a good massage isn't just about pressing the right points with the right strength. Many masseuse fail to realize that rhythm plays an important part as well. It is that rhythm that brings me to the point of drifting in and out of consciousness. And even when you're out, you are still subconsciously well aware of the massage that is going on. When a masseuse hits that rhythm, it's almost like hypnotism.

Now that I found this gem, she's the only one I go to, which explains why I have RTM more than 10 times now. There are several other viet xmms in the same shop but I have not thought about trying them.

When it comes to the sensual part, she does a hdly but instead of having you be on your knees, she sits behind you, lifts up your legs and rest your thighs on hers. It was interesting as I felt kind of vulnerable, squirming at her moves yet the position makes you unable to react because your legs are fully straightened and immobile. Turned over and the hj itself is slow and sensual, not just pure pumping action. She varies her speed at times and whenever she slows down and caresses the mushroom head, it just amplifies the sensation. I really wanted to shoot badly, yet I didn't want it to stop. She doesn't rush me as well. When I finally couldn't control, the orgasm was so intense I could say it was even better than some of the fj services I've had.

Origin: Chong Qing
Roaming is limited but with her skills, I just want to focus all my attention on what she's doing to me, so that isn't an issue.

Massage rates are $58/hr, $85/1.5hr, $110/2hrs.
Tip $50

edsolut
15-08-2019, 11:03 PM
Would like to share my experience after RTM this ML I think more than 10 times already. Had my fair share of massages but never RTM any before as most of the time the experience was a rush job to get the $50 out of you and I always regret feeling that I should have just pcc and saved my $50. But you know, sometimes the small head just takes over and gives you hope that hey, this one might be different.

Well, patience finally paid off in my case, it's like having wasted much time and money on mining and finally hitting gold. If you guys are looking for a really good massage with no rush happy ending, read on...

All these years, prior to meeting this ML, only 1 massage experience stood out for me. It was at a clean joint at Maxims Genting but it left me with such deep impression that I always regarded that as the best ever. Well, I'm not into gambling (not now anyways) and don't go into Malaysia often, so I can only reminisce and hope that one day, I can find someone who can give me the same kind of satisfaction.

I tried to analyze what's the difference between that massage and all the others. For me, a good massage isn't just about pressing the right points with the right strength. Many masseuse fail to realize that rhythm plays an important part as well. It is that rhythm that brings me to the point of drifting in and out of consciousness. And even when you're out, you are still subconsciously well aware of the massage that is going on. When a masseuse hits that rhythm, it's almost like hypnotism.

Now that I found this gem, she's the only one I go to, which explains why I have RTM more than 10 times now. There are several other viet xmms in the same shop but I have not thought about trying them.

When it comes to the sensual part, she does a hdly but instead of having you be on your knees, she sits behind you, lifts up your legs and rest your thighs on hers. It was interesting as I felt kind of vulnerable, squirming at her moves yet the position makes you unable to react because your legs are fully straightened and immobile. Turned over and the hj itself is slow and sensual, not just pure pumping action. She varies her speed at times and whenever she slows down and caresses the mushroom head, it just amplifies the sensation. I really wanted to shoot badly, yet I didn't want it to stop. She doesn't rush me as well. When I finally couldn't control, the orgasm was so intense I could say it was even better than some of the fj services I've had.

Roaming is limited but with her skills, I just want to focus all my attention on what she's doing to me, so that isn't an issue.

Tip $50

wow bro.. seems fanstastic..
care to share this gem?
pls PM contact and location.. thanks!

fisheye84
16-08-2019, 08:40 AM

Tip $50

Can share contacts?

69bigman
16-08-2019, 09:34 AM
Hi Bro
Please kindly share your contact
Thanks and regards

Ahbois93
16-08-2019, 11:37 AM

Tip $50

Bro mind sharing contact?

eightyironman
17-08-2019, 02:25 AM
Can share contact

stuntking
17-08-2019, 03:21 PM

Tip $50

Can share this contact with me... Thank u

madsia
17-08-2019, 04:23 PM
bro can share ctc thanks

1998durby
17-08-2019, 05:43 PM
Bro mind sharing contact?

Can share ctc? will up you bro

bluewater
18-08-2019, 10:43 AM

Tip $50

bro can share ctc?

burburhitam
19-08-2019, 10:31 PM
bro can share ctc?

sparrower6969
20-08-2019, 10:16 AM
I have been to the MP before. What is her name? Would like to try too. Pm me!

badguy88
20-08-2019, 12:13 PM
I think i know the MP. Can u help to share more about the ML?

megamancxz
20-08-2019, 01:47 PM
Share pls bro

Goldeneyebond
20-08-2019, 02:56 PM

Tip $50

Can share? Thx

qwerty61
20-08-2019, 03:18 PM
Bro, can share? Thanks!

KangTuo
20-08-2019, 05:46 PM
In the news last week
https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20190818-981922

burburhitam
20-08-2019, 05:55 PM
bros can pm location? looking to try a ml somewhere in bukit timah

yongjs
20-08-2019, 06:25 PM
In the news last week
https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20190818-981922

Hah some of, the massage place are older than the tuition centres...

danilov
20-08-2019, 10:56 PM
Hah some of, the massage place are older than the tuition centres...

The profession is older than tuition teachers :D

strikeback44
21-08-2019, 01:02 PM

just send the kids for tuition for 2 hours .....can go massage relak :D

rooneyrocks
21-08-2019, 01:10 PM
Have anyone try Laze corner before?
Any service?

xlr8
21-08-2019, 02:08 PM
Actually my old flame QQ operating there reminds me of my tuition teacher that’s why I was regular at clubs street area. But now she carries big axe :)

danilov
21-08-2019, 09:48 PM
just send the kids for tuition for 2 hours .....can go massage relak :D

That's how some dads got started on this hobby :p

machomanz
21-08-2019, 11:03 PM
Happen to drive past this area and happen to see a massage centre. So i park my car and walk into the shop.Ask for the price and was told 38 dollar for 45min,so i took up 45min and pay in cash.
Was assigned a room.Went inside and undress and laid on the high bed. After few min a girl came in and intro herself as xxxx. She start her massage off from the shoulder and slowly work onto my leg.The strength is gd and i almost sleep during the massage period. She tap my shoulder and ask me to flip around. She work from my ankle slowly up to my thigh. And use her both plams to press against my groin area.my didi slowly arouse by her. i just close my eye and enjoy the moment. after seeing my didi got response,she ask me wat service i want,i ask her and was told she does hj,bj and fi.i ask her fj how much and was quoted $100. Of cos i took fj since i have not have sex for weeks.
She undress herself and show her B cup neh neh. i suck her neh neh like no tomorrow. She stop me after few min,and does her catbath on me before put on cd to bj for me.she does a gd job on it. And i ask her to rest on bed and i start off on missionary. her moaning is great and i sense that i am quite high and almost cum,so i asked her to stand up and i pump her in standing doggy and after awhile i cum.....shiok.

Bro who keen in the contact pls pm me.Do not ask by posting on the thread.tks.

Why never lick her bro....

Aydenchua
23-08-2019, 02:07 PM
Anyone has fr on YU SPA in bukit timah? they advertise on fb before. Clean or dirty?

knopfler
24-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Yu spa def have svc. expensive though. they will chop you. but i think nowadays their biz a little quiet so perhaps can squeeze them a little more

Aydenchua
26-08-2019, 11:41 AM
Yu spa def have svc. expensive though. they will chop you. but i think nowadays their biz a little quiet so perhaps can squeeze them a little more

Ah okay, thanks mate. Was looking for a clean and good massage place

Sheenymilano
26-08-2019, 12:16 PM

How much is expensive

blastedoxy
26-08-2019, 03:31 PM
Can share which ML good for Yu spa. Pm me. I will exchange with you my finding :)

ducky258
31-08-2019, 12:48 PM
==============Reminder - Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped. - System moderator ===========

Bro, can share with me the ctc and location too, thanks

machomanz
31-08-2019, 02:55 PM
Any service?

Going to try now as I make this post, after getting ctc frm another bro.

tiko
01-09-2019, 10:15 AM
Who u try? Pls post yr FR :D

danilov
01-09-2019, 10:31 AM
Any service?

Expensive relatively. Who pay $60/hr for massage? Probably because the location, got carrot heads easy pickings. ML look hot though, and claim a few nationalities.

helldrome
01-09-2019, 03:16 PM

Have fun guys!

Been frequenting Bukit Timah lately so I thought I should add some of my findings here:

Shopping Centre Lower Level (near toilet): Went during late morning and there was only 1 ML available. Quite plump but I needed a rub and wasn't looking for anything else. Managed to get an enjoyable HDLY + HJ although the figure of the ML can be off-putting to some. There's a shower available in this place but not attached.

Beauty World Upper Level: Walked past this place and randomly decided to try. It's a one-masseuse operation. A big con for me is that there's no shower in this place. The hygiene is questionable as well as I was given a pasar malam type of sport short to wear (not sure how often that short was washed on hindsight). GQ (保养) was popped here but it turned out to be a glorified HJ.

Chinese TCM (across shopping centre): Massage was one of the best I had so far. A small con will be that there's no attached showers in the room. Prices are standard and I was given a loyalty card (like bubble tea :D ) where the 11th massage will be free (if I understood correctly).

toocool97
05-09-2019, 05:20 PM
Any bro went to number spa at upper bt near ?

xiasangju
06-09-2019, 05:03 PM

only went to the one beside number spa. opp mindef

machomanz
06-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Ah okay, thanks mate. Was looking for a clean and good massage place
Pm me bro, if you want clean and good massage with teasing, I intro u good solid massage, and which ML.

night19
07-09-2019, 03:30 PM
Can try Wei Wei at fruit spa ..

Bro, can share ctcs. Thank you.

night19
07-09-2019, 03:40 PM
Nice FR bro, but V is definitely in her 30s la. I've been with her since more than 10 years back.

Bro, can share ctcs. Thank you.

Questioneer
07-09-2019, 06:02 PM
Tried the TCM shop, had DD massage me.

I thought it was really good, but not sure if $50 is worth it if no 4G roaming. :(

drcchdrcch
08-09-2019, 10:17 AM

Yup, the opp mindef one right?

lion321us
08-09-2019, 10:27 AM
Pm me bro, if you want clean and good massage with teasing, I intro u good solid massage, and which ML.

hi, brother,

pl share the location and ML.

tks

kerpal1234
08-09-2019, 05:22 PM
The one beside the number spa, got happy ending ?

toocool97
09-09-2019, 08:20 AM
Yup, the opp mindef one right?

Yes Opp mindef, and fr to share?

retepoet
09-09-2019, 11:05 AM
this spa just newly open and its the previous old spa at railway mall side ?

only went to the one beside number spa. opp mindef

retepoet
09-09-2019, 11:09 AM
the malay ML went to another new place :)

xiasangju
09-09-2019, 02:56 PM
this spa just newly open and its the previous old spa at railway mall side ?

uniform is same as the rail mall spa though.

RexChai
09-09-2019, 04:49 PM
Been frequenting Bukit Timah lately so I thought I should add some of my findings here:

Shopping Centre Lower Level (near toilet): Went during late morning and there was only 1 ML available. Quite plump but I needed a rub and wasn't looking for anything else. Managed to get an enjoyable HDLY + HJ although the figure of the ML can be off-putting to some. There's a shower available in this place but not attached.

Beauty World Upper Level: Walked past this place and randomly decided to try. It's a one-masseuse operation. A big con for me is that there's no shower in this place. The hygiene is questionable as well as I was given a pasar malam type of sport short to wear (not sure how often that short was washed on hindsight). GQ (保养) was popped here but it turned out to be a glorified HJ.

Chinese TCM (across shopping centre): Massage was one of the best I had so far. A small con will be that there's no attached showers in the room. Prices are standard and I was given a loyalty card (like bubble tea :D ) where the 11th massage will be free (if I understood correctly).

Tried the one near the basement toilet. There is one fair lady with big boobs and pink nipples. Great massage. Tried fj with her And the experience was unforgettable

dayum
10-09-2019, 10:01 AM
How was it?

xiasangju
10-09-2019, 10:59 AM
anyone tried the one at Rail Mall?

Mankok
13-09-2019, 03:35 PM

I heard they can arrange for a Russian lady. :)
Any bro tried already?
B.t.w. : I am in Paris now (will write fr when I am back)

Dull
13-09-2019, 07:27 PM
Anyone has fruit spa contacts that has FJ? Willing to trade contacts in west coast and Rail way mall spa

strikeback44
14-09-2019, 05:43 PM
Any bro tried already?

wah bro, take train to Germany and do FKK there :D

plexla
14-09-2019, 07:21 PM
Any bros can share contacts around this area? Thanks alot!

ris2099
15-09-2019, 09:37 AM
Any bro tried already?

I have been to the shop few months ago. They even have Pinay ML. Dunno now though.

KangTuo
16-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Walk around JK area. So many spa. Which is the better one with younger ML and GQ? TIA

Around from DTL..
1) TD (in front DTL)
2) Le
3) Fruit
4) Le Z
5) Hug
6) Number (small corner face main road)
7) TCM along the eatery streets

G2Lim2Peanut
16-09-2019, 07:57 PM
anyone tried the one at Rail Mall?

Went there some months back... Waste kd time. I believe it starts with R.
I won't leave FR as its pointless.

alexandrarocks9
17-09-2019, 12:41 PM

these 2 R spa believe to be under same management... 1 opposite Mindef, 1 at Rail Mall... from their FB page, you can find similarity

can try to avoid... both needs to upgrade to Prostate massage then have HJ... HJ pricing on the high side... quoted $80 -$100.. but manage to nego to $50

went yesterday
the (number) spa, opposite Mindef... $58 for 1hr..
ML: C*c* china... meaty lady... service was good.. didnt pop GQ, straight teasing gao gao (her tongue actions was good)
until my 2ic harden straight, popped GQ... quoted $100
told me its market rate now now....
damm.. i rejected... counter offer $50... told her $50 then market rate...
end up she accepted $50

tobediscreet
17-09-2019, 03:57 PM

I also regret going there.

obeyyodude
17-09-2019, 04:57 PM

Bro I got try before leh, i press and wait, waited 5 mins then press again and wait 10 mins then press and wait until i sweating liao, still no response haiz had to go elsewhere...

Questioneer
18-09-2019, 06:33 AM

The other outlet that's under the same management is also a waste of time tbh. It's a crazy waste off time and money.

HighDrive
20-09-2019, 09:59 AM
Bro I got try before leh, i press and wait, waited 5 mins then press again and wait 10 mins then press and wait until i sweating liao, still no response haiz had to go elsewhere...

wat time u go bro? go after 3pm will be ideal

mushroomboy555
20-09-2019, 01:43 PM
Bro can share contact?

machomanz
20-09-2019, 05:22 PM
Im going to book for Elu, indo babe, tanned pretty sexy hour-glass body. See must eat, to satisfy my cravings. Today I'm going to eat her pussy raw, smell her ass.
For those bros who knew her, you will know what I mean.

Lupe83
21-09-2019, 11:29 AM
For this spa p.t....anyone has recommendations on which
Ml to choose? Fb never post any pic of them...

tiko
21-09-2019, 11:33 AM
wow bro... so fierce??? she allows all these?

QUOTE=machomanz;19226452]Im going to book for Elu, indo babe, tanned pretty sexy hour-glass body. See must eat, to satisfy my cravings. Today I'm going to eat her pussy raw, smell her ass.
For those bros who knew her, you will know what I mean.[/QUOTE]

mdsalah
21-09-2019, 01:16 PM
Im going to book for Elu, indo babe, tanned pretty sexy hour-glass body. See must eat, to satisfy my cravings. Today I'm going to eat her pussy raw, smell her ass.
For those bros who knew her, you will know what I mean.

u sure or not, bro?

elephantrice
22-09-2019, 08:55 AM
hows the review on elu?

decanter80
22-09-2019, 10:59 AM
Anyone tried bobo? I think she’s probably the only Filipino ml in Singapore.

Jadononthemove
22-09-2019, 11:27 AM

So far, I’ve only tried Ivy, Tea and a MiLF ML there.

tiko
22-09-2019, 04:25 PM
any good bro??? got teasing and who got big boobs?

PM me if not convenient?

tiko
22-09-2019, 04:26 PM
i trie bobo many many mths back... cant rem the massage so probably massage is nothing to shout about....
i think that was my second time there and i got HJ and roaming.... 36b i reckon .....

yeray
22-09-2019, 07:09 PM
Hello, can anyone PM me what are the spots in BT currently?

eastscorpion
22-09-2019, 08:05 PM
Am looking at ivy for a while already. Can pm me on her?
My one and only try is jenny a localised prc milf. Solid figure and boobs.

Jadononthemove
22-09-2019, 09:25 PM
any good bro??? got teasing and who got big boobs?

PM me if not convenient?

PM you already

tiko
22-09-2019, 09:58 PM
Is Jenny still there? Can't find her pic. Exx boobs look huge. Anyone tried??

QUOTE=eastscorpion;19235010]Am looking at ivy for a while already. Can pm me on her?
My one and only try is jenny a localised prc milf. Solid figure and boobs.[/QUOTE]

xlr8
22-09-2019, 10:33 PM
Elu going so far woohoo. Pls let me know :)

eastscorpion
23-09-2019, 01:17 AM
Jenny seldom there. Can check with the lady boss managing the wechat on who is available.
Is Jenny still there? Can't find her pic. Exx boobs look huge. Anyone tried??

QUOTE=eastscorpion;19235010]Am looking at ivy for a while already. Can pm me on her?
My one and only try is jenny a localised prc milf. Solid figure and boobs.[/QUOTE]

noobiemaycry
23-09-2019, 01:00 PM
Jenny seldom there. Can check with the lady boss managing the wechat on who is available.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Bro, which spa you are referring? I would like to try Jenny also.

xxSephiroth
23-09-2019, 01:30 PM
PM you already

Hi Bro, can PM me the location please?

tokiha
23-09-2019, 02:03 PM
PM you already

Bro can share ctc ma

oxygen99
23-09-2019, 03:12 PM
Any bro can PM fruit spa massager contact pls? Thanks!

Mr F
24-09-2019, 03:48 AM
YS have svc. Tried 3 ML there b4. 1 went back liao. 50 can hj with autoroam,suck my nips too,ml gave me credit terms (went back already).

Other 2 still there. 1 charge 80 cant rmb exact amount & details. the other offer 50 no autoroam,80 autoroam with bra,100 autoroam wo bra. so exp.

The shop if no cash for extra svc can use cc (receipt for extra svc retain by ml).

thekneesiol
24-09-2019, 09:02 AM
Elu going so far woohoo. Pls let me know :)

What u mean going so far? Haha

redboyzz
24-09-2019, 02:54 PM
the malay ML went to another new place :)

Hi bro. Are u referring to k**ty?

retepoet
24-09-2019, 03:09 PM
PM u liao bro :p

tq23
24-09-2019, 03:20 PM
can someone pm me add of fruit spa?

machomanz
24-09-2019, 06:00 PM
hows the review on elu?
Elu is always awesome. Visited her again, as usual she was wearing her tight leggings, just running through my hands round her round & perky butt can make me stim!

Tried smelling her ass and lick it but not successful, she said she will feel uncomfortable. Probably she we haven't gotten to know each other well enough. But I'm confident I will get it in future from the way she talks. Will keep working on that. Elu is one indo babe you see, you will want to taste her little meat in between her legs. She's so awesomely delicious and sexy.
With her awesome touch, managed to come on her arm from her sensual hj. She will massage your balls and and with both hands, slowly rub up and down your shaft.

Entrance $60
HJ w/top/bottom roaming: $50

Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 34C
Ass: 9/10
HJ: 9/10

Above ratings maybe biased as I love minahs/indo malays. One man's meat is another man's poison. Please try her and share your experience.

Luxedreams
24-09-2019, 06:05 PM
Elu is always awesome. Visited her again, as usual she was wearing her tight leggings, just running through my hands round her round her perky butt can make me stim!

Tried smelling her ass and lick it but not successful, she said she will feel uncomfortable. Probably she we haven't gotten to know each other well enough. But I'm confident I will get it in future from the way she talks. Will keep working on that. Elu is one indo babe you see, you will want to taste her little meat in between her legs. She's so awesomely delicious and sexy.
With her awesome touch, managed to come on her arm from her sensual touch.

Entrance $60

Above ratings maybe biased as I love minahs/indo malays. One man's meat is another man's poison. Please try her and share your experience.

Are you a malay man?

machomanz
24-09-2019, 06:12 PM
Have given out contacts to some of the bros, waiting for FR on Elu.
Same place, another indo is Dewi, slightly plum, massage better than Elu, awesome hj also.

machomanz
24-09-2019, 06:12 PM
Are you a malay man?
Nope, but I love minah pussies.

megace2009
24-09-2019, 06:15 PM
Pm location.. Yum yum

Luxedreams
24-09-2019, 06:26 PM
Nope, but I love minah pussies.

Fully agreed. Their pussies smells and taste way better than pussies of PRC

tiko
25-09-2019, 12:00 AM
thanks bro....hight stats for Elu... waiting for more FR....

will drop by if near the area.... per hour is higher maybe in atas area....

Elu is always awesome. Visited her again, as usual she was wearing her tight leggings, just running through my hands round her round & perky butt can make me stim!

With her awesome touch, managed to come on her arm from her sensual hj. She will massage your balls and and with both hands, slowly rub up and down your shaft.

Entrance $60

eastscorpion
25-09-2019, 11:53 AM
Hi bro pmed you.

Hi Bro, which spa you are referring? I would like to try Jenny also.[/QUOTE]

nsr21
25-09-2019, 01:19 PM
Strange why no one mention IVY?
I find her prettiest there
Hehe

tiko
25-09-2019, 01:26 PM
Who got the biggest boobs there beside elu

QUOTE=nsr21;19246651]Strange why no one mention IVY?
Hehe[/QUOTE]

thekneesiol
25-09-2019, 01:54 PM
Strange why no one mention IVY?
Hehe

Ivy prc? Or frm which country

acronym
25-09-2019, 04:53 PM
Bro can share contact n location?

retepoet
25-09-2019, 04:56 PM
she is still good and awesome bro :p hahahaha

alexandrarocks9
25-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Hi any Bro, can share contact of these malay MLs...

thanks in advance

nahnotme
25-09-2019, 10:31 PM
Who got the biggest boobs there beside

Hehe[/QUOTE]

Wow i thought im the only one who chiong here.. Didnt know lots of other brothers patronize to.

Quick field report base my humble escapades..lol

So far i have tried 2. My all time fav (Bobo) when back so decide to give Dewi a try.. Well didnt regret..

Base on naughtiness Dewi is more i guess cause i can speak a bit od indo.. And she makes me laugh.. Her leg masage is awesome and when come to sensual she likes to tease.. I like those meaty ones thats why i choose Dewi instead of Elu.. (but base on ur field report might give her a try).. Fyi Dewi went back home and be back couple of days..

Next is Bobo, my all time fav.. Massage is the best so far.. Her head and foot maasge the best. And she always calms me down after HJ with her head massage.
Playability.. U need to warm up to her.. One thing about being her regular u got more access and "special". That i leave to ur imagination.. Although i dont wanna share them. But i believe they would appreciate more support...

So enjoy guys.. Will see if i can try others provided my fav dont mind.. Lol

machomanz
26-09-2019, 01:15 AM
Contacts already passed to bros out there. Please share your FR after trying. For bros who ask me for Elu's contact, appreciate you upp my points.
Sharing is caring ;)

alexandrarocks9
26-09-2019, 07:39 AM
Contacts already passed to bros out there. Please share your FR after trying. For bros who ask me for Elu's contact, appreciate you upp my points.
Sharing is caring ;)

Hi Bro, just upped your points... can pm contact

Rixs
26-09-2019, 09:33 AM
Hi guys, tried Elu after seeing review from bro machomanz. (wechat owner directly) The location is discreet and parking (if you drive) is free after 6.30pm. Also accessible by MRT. $60 for entry is fairly reasonable since room are quite spacious with almost all the room with shower

Her massage is pretty good, with reasonable strength. She is chatty and speak good english so communication will nt be an issue. Alot of teasing below. The headlight is real and big. Roam top only for me. Not sure if can go further. Maybe bro Machomanz can share more

Lastly, Dmg is normal mkt rate. Will RTM for sure

awpig
26-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Anyone been to Fruit Spa recently? any FR

sony716
26-09-2019, 02:26 PM
Bro can share ctc and location. Thanks

gottosam
26-09-2019, 02:29 PM
Sharing is caring ;)

Bro, can share ctc? Upz your pts

dpierce
26-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Ivy is from east malaysia I believe. I only visited her once and there was no special treatment but maybe that’s just a cautious day. Elu is very naturally soft and big, but she doesn’t like too much fondling.

Overall I’m sure if you spend enough time with each you’ll get more access, but I guess I just never bothered since there are so many ml ladies you can have access five seconds after meeting them haha.

Ivy prc? Or frm which country

Superfunk
26-09-2019, 04:36 PM
Share contacts pls many thanks!

megamancxz
27-09-2019, 01:49 AM
Can some share the experience with ivy with me. I can share mine with other mls of the same spa.

scummybear
27-09-2019, 02:12 AM
Sharing is caring ;)

hi bro mind sharing the contact? Much appreciated!!

beemer2018
27-09-2019, 07:19 AM
**disclaimer - I have negative points due to a spa owner's zapping of my perfectly fine questions. I will not be able to PM until I return to positive rep points. However up my post if you like it, and let me know on thread that you've upped. I'll message reputable bros who have upped (to safeguard this asset) and hope you enjoy the same service. Feel free to check post history - have contributed to this forum!! **

Was recommended by a colleague to visit this location.
The spa is stocked with China, indo and malaysian chinese (occasionally will have other cuisine)
Booking was made via wechat, came down prepped to see what extra services they will provide
Entrance is discreet, parking is easily available at the spa or across the road
Went in, registered. Paid $60 for 1 hour (felt that was a little expensive...)
My chosen ML was in a bad mood as I had arrived ahead of time, but she soon warmed up to me.
Cuisine: chose the indo even though i felt the MY looked good
Body: like an hour glass. big on the top, smallish waist, nice perky ass
Clothes: standard polo tee uniform + tights that barely hid that ass
Language: english - no problemo
Looks: 8/10 (I'm fussy)

Massage went well - this girl definitely knows the pressure points. Started with my back, shoulder and arms and we were merrily talking about other guests and her preferences for guys.
Went down to my legs and this was when she tore my paper underwear, making long swipes up my thighs, through my ass crack and heavily brushing my balls. Mind you - we were still chatting about various topics under the sun so it was getting a little difficult to concentrate. Angled my butt upwards to give her a little more room, and she took the opportunity to caress my rock hard rod. Finished with one leg, went to the other, repeated the same procedure. I commented that it was getting difficult to concentrate on the conversation - to which she smiled this devilish smile.
Flipped over (after ~35 mins) and then nonchalantly continued the same approach with the front of my legs. Popped the GQ (only HJ for her - but i believe some of the other MLs offer BJ based on her answer)
Standard fare quoted for the HJ - she proceeded to lather oil on my rod and pump it. Leaned down and then allowed me to unbuckle her bra - those were some huge knockers on her... proceeded to caress and lick the nipples. Pulled down her tights and also praised her sexy underwear - didn't get to go all the way in though!
Released my army not long after, a happy and tired man. Showered in the attached shower (it was thankfully clean!), paid up and left.

Will RTM when I have reloaded army.

wuliaowuliao
27-09-2019, 08:12 AM
Sharing is caring ;)

Please PM the contact, Bro. Thank you

pete_the_fish
27-09-2019, 12:17 PM
ANyone tried the waxing services at Regent SPA ?

ashr43
27-09-2019, 12:39 PM
Anybody got fruit spa phone or wechat? Can't find anything online

machomanz
27-09-2019, 02:34 PM
Hi guys, tried Elu after seeing review from bro machomanz. (wechat owner directly) The location is discreet and parking (if you drive) is free after 6.30pm. Also accessible by MRT. $60 for entry is fairly reasonable since room are quite spacious with almost all the room with shower

Her massage is pretty good, with reasonable strength. She is chatty and speak good english so communication will nt be an issue. Alot of teasing below. The headlight is real and big. Roam top only for me. Not sure if can go further. Maybe bro Machomanz can share more

Well done bro Rixs, glad you enjoyed. I will RTM when vit M permits. Will explore more of Elu.

retepoet
27-09-2019, 05:56 PM
this place is discreet and quiet, need to call them for parking space if u are driving ok :)

mdsalah
28-09-2019, 07:05 AM
i know which spa elu is at, already tried her before 1-2 months ago. massage is good with some teasing and hj+top roam.

player01
28-09-2019, 09:00 AM
Hi guys, can share the location? Love to tried indon
Thanks

machomanz
28-09-2019, 10:59 AM
Have given location to bros out there, post your FR after trying Elu. Any bros if manage to get more than a hj and roaming, do share, bcos the room has a big round window, so if manage to do it discreetly, probably has to be in the toilet, or somewhere right below the window, cant see if anybody try to look inside from the window......Haha, just my thought. I can see the girls are willing to do, but only the room is not so privy friendly.....
Happy bonking and share after trying.

Questioneer
28-09-2019, 11:03 AM
Tried the one at Beauty World - IMO not worth it even though her body is nice. She's very money-faced, initially asked for $200 for FJ and was upset that I tried to negotiate. Maybe you might have better luck, idk.

pete_the_fish
28-09-2019, 02:04 PM
Have given location to bros out there, post your FR after trying Elu. Any bros if manage to get more than a hj and roaming, do share, bcos the room has a big round window, so if manage to do it discreetly, probably has to be in the toilet, or somewhere right below the window, cant see if anybody try to look inside from the window......Haha, just my thought. I can see the girls are willing to do, but only the room is not so privy friendly.....
Happy bonking and share after trying.

bro PM you. can share location ?

will write a long and detailed FR for you when i go try.

blastedoxy
28-09-2019, 03:40 PM
Can share ELU working at where. Will share with you my hideout too :)

swift8059
29-09-2019, 12:30 PM
Pm location pls.thanks

swift8059
29-09-2019, 12:33 PM
Mind to share Elu contact. Thanks

QaVe85
30-09-2019, 12:42 AM
Please share Elu contact, thanks!

stuntking
30-09-2019, 08:02 AM
Can share Elu working place... want to try... thank u bro

alexandrarocks9
30-09-2019, 12:45 PM
Tried the one at Beauty World - IMO not worth it even though her body is nice. She's very money-faced, initially asked for $200 for FJ and was upset that I tried to negotiate. Maybe you might have better luck, idk.

madness.... $200?

please share the shop name...

Questioneer
30-09-2019, 02:49 PM
I don't even know it's name, but some of the bros I've spoken with were able to identify the shop. It has been mentioned before in this thread.

diab
30-09-2019, 03:07 PM
anyone got review of imperial spa? this one near newton. drove pass like many times but didn't had a chance to try. any recommendation? pm me if have good findings hor. good things must share :):)

thekneesiol
01-10-2019, 01:14 PM
Ivy is from east malaysia I believe. I only visited her once and there was no special treatment but maybe that’s just a cautious day. Elu is very naturally soft and big, but she doesn’t like too much fondling.

Overall I’m sure if you spend enough time with each you’ll get more access, but I guess I just never bothered since there are so many ml ladies you can have access five seconds after meeting them haha.

Mind sharing her vital stats n quality of massage? haha

KangTuo
02-10-2019, 06:56 AM

madness.... $200?

next door shopping stop special services so she think she can open mouth big big up the pricing :rolleyes:

its must be the omo corner small shop on higher level.

zihao83
02-10-2019, 04:14 PM
Hi TS please share contact

rambutarn
02-10-2019, 09:25 PM
next door shopping stop special services so she think she can open mouth big big up the pricing :rolleyes:

its must be the omo corner small shop on higher level.

next door shopping all rtc liao bro

retepoet
03-10-2019, 01:07 PM
RM200 ah :p lol...........

madness.... $200?

mizuki_yona
04-10-2019, 07:36 PM
Pls share wit me the contact thx!

speedkush
14-10-2019, 06:21 PM
Hi guys Any good massage with teasing near the beauty world area ? Was looking thru the posts mostly seems to be just piano appreciate some enlightenment here =x

Scrya
15-10-2019, 09:58 AM
Please share the location for Elu
Thank you

ovenking
20-10-2019, 12:37 AM
Bro, can share contact, thank you

alexjason
20-10-2019, 05:22 PM
Sharing is caring ;)

Hello bro
Mind can share ?

VINCENT78
21-10-2019, 02:49 PM
Is the Beauty World still open? Went twice recently and all close

ilikesyt82
21-10-2019, 03:51 PM
Can share contact?

dumdum
21-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Tried the TCM along the bukit timah food street last week.
Was assign MxMx. room was small and common toilet.
massage was very good with back stepping and lots of cracking.

ask me to topup for PM but I rejected, no black face.
not sure if it is just me, no GQ offered.

speedkush
21-10-2019, 08:51 PM
Is the Beauty World still open? Went twice recently and all close

you tried the basement?

speedkush
21-10-2019, 09:15 PM
tried 2 at the number spa near bukit timah but the massage really just caressing you but the girls are pretty

certainsum1
21-10-2019, 11:08 PM
anyone know where jenny from imperial spa bukit timah went to?
got any ppl from imperial spa bukit timah to recommend? need to finish my last 3 hours after jenny left

VINCENT78
22-10-2019, 06:45 AM
you tried the basement?

yA, BASEMENT CLOSE

afterburn
22-10-2019, 10:12 PM
Tried the TCM along the bukit timah food street last week.
Was assign MxMx. room was small and common toilet.
massage was very good with back stepping and lots of cracking.

ask me to topup for PM but I rejected, no black face.
not sure if it is just me, no GQ offered.

I find this place massage is good. Last weekend just walk-in and assigned a tall ML C****. Good strength and do proper butt and leg massage. Also worked on my neck as requested. Didn't push any P nonsense. Threw in some teasing as well, definitely because of the area concentrated on sure to brush brush a bit. Also because of her height, when leaning in to massage my back, her crotch was nicely resting on and rubbing my elbow and forearm :D very shiok damp warm feeling that lingered on. Then, repeat on the other side! But looks / figure like 6/10 only, flat.

Mankok
23-10-2019, 03:22 AM
tried 2 at the number spa near bukit timah but the massage really just caressing you but the girls are pretty

Is this the one with a "8" in the number?
If the girls are pretty then they have to update their FB. Because the ladies on their FB CMI.

Mr F
27-10-2019, 05:12 AM
Recently made a trip to YS. Made a booking with ML (xxxx). Massage was normal. Spent too much time on my back. Was asked GQ(HJ).
$100 (I paid through CC, I gave her another $10 cash as her boss will charge them 10% admin fee). She took off her bra & strip off her panty,I think can finger but I only touch the outside of her opening. She lick my nipples too.

Mankok
29-10-2019, 12:50 AM
Recently made a trip to YS. Made a booking with ML (xxxx). Massage was normal. Spent too much time on my back. Was asked GQ(HJ).
$100 (I paid through CC, I gave her another $10 cash as her boss will charge them 10% admin fee). She took off her bra & strip off her panty,I think can finger but I only touch the outside of her opening. She lick my nipples too.

I don't understand your post. 100 was only for the hj?

Mr F
29-10-2019, 01:22 AM
100 for hj with roaming. non roaming or roaming with bra on (diff ml maybe charge diff rates) is 50. to check with individual ml. might not be standard rate for all ml.

VINCENT78
29-10-2019, 07:23 AM
yA, BASEMENT CLOSE

FOR GOOD? SIGH

knopfler
04-11-2019, 11:15 PM
Anyone been to the "fruit" spa along Lorong K###t lately? anyone know if R##e is still working there?

Kimjio1989
05-11-2019, 01:02 AM
can any bro share contact for massage, tia!

cartridge79
05-11-2019, 10:09 PM
Anyone been to the "fruit" spa along Lorong K###t lately? anyone know if R##e is still working there?

Yup she still there.

knopfler
05-11-2019, 10:39 PM
Yup she still there.

thanks for the info. How's her service these days and her expected $$? sorry asking so many Q's