PDA

View Full Version : Alush spa masseuse Vicky

stm81
23-03-2011, 06:06 PM
Hi any bro been to Alush spa at Centerpoint before it was closed and I try to call they ask me to go to Alush 2 but my fav girl Vicky is not there n as I ask around they are all new so no one know her. Now I can only ask bros from SBF do anyone know where she work now? care to share with me? Thanks in advance :)

HCaddict
24-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Hi any bro been to Alush spa at Centerpoint before it was closed and I try to call they ask me to go to Alush 2 but my fav girl Vicky is not there n as I ask around they are all new so no one know her. Now I can only ask bros from SBF do anyone know where she work now? care to share with me? Thanks in advance :)

You mean Chinatown Point is it ? Yes, I remember Vicky, she got a pair of beautiful breast.

HCaddict
25-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Sorry to some bros that pm me about Vicky's whereabout. I need to clarify that I don't where is she either.

I just miss her beautiful boobs. One of the best pair I have ever seen. :D

stm81
26-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Yes bro I miss those boobs  btw bro if u have her whereabouts can pm me pls many thanks 

darrenown
27-03-2011, 04:07 PM
this vicky is local or msian?

Karma Karma
28-03-2011, 02:36 AM

Do center point have hc also? I never notice.

stm81
28-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Do center point have hc also? I never notice.

Sorry I Chinatown point lol... Btw it close don le now post to search for here lol... I MISS those BOOBS 

stm81
28-03-2011, 04:13 PM
this vicky is local or msian?

Not local nor Malaysian she is from Thai

Elektricblue
28-03-2011, 08:15 PM

Well i do have her contact and know where she is working.

But i have retired from the scene, the last time i posted something, it caused a big uproar. So i may consider sharing thou she is a gem.

HCaddict
29-03-2011, 12:19 AM
Not forgetting her Juagen skill is not bad either. Nice boobs + Juagen ! Well worth the money. One thing to take note, she don't do FJ...

MoralEthics
29-03-2011, 12:29 AM
Is this the same Vicky from SOG?