PDA

View Full Version : I need guide to bring me to Petain !

virginboi27
21-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Hello,

I know how to go, but I really have no idea which house to go. I went for one today at GL, very disappointing, thought Petain might cheer me up.

Msg me if you are going !

Peter83
21-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Hi Bro

Your taste and my taste may not be the same. What i mean is that my prefered WLs may not be the one you are looking for.
There are 1001 Frs online ready for your self study. Take some time to digest them. Select at least 3 target WLs (in case 1 not working, there are another 2 to try luck) base on own preference, example: H24R33-Lai Lai, H10R12-KiKo and H07R01(2F)-Ann.
Once the 3 targets is set, can cheong liao!
Easy, but first do home work.

Rgds

Goatslooter
22-03-2011, 10:33 AM
normally bf i cheong PT, i surf thru those comments by fellow cheongster as a good guide, and i pick up a few and target for it. If the few all not working or fully occupied? then i got to decide on the ground and hunt around on my own, so that it would not wasted my trip over there?:)

tomyamramee
24-03-2011, 11:23 PM
yoiz bro...

dun go f..king around blindly, esp the one you just post about ur GL first adventure...

our dear fellow cheongsters have post some many useful FRs,
dun waste them...

do read those latest one...
I hate those who flip from the start of the thread and ask you wher to find... (faint)...its might be years ago...

toyomi100
26-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Hello,

I know how to go, but I really have no idea which house to go. I went for one today at GL, very disappointing, thought Petain might cheer me up.

TS

what is the demage at GL? S$150/- per f@#k ?

You are clever if you switch over to PT. PT cost you S$50/- per f@#k. You save S$100/-. If i am you, i use the saving to share joy with my family.

So spend wisely, achieve the result with less money.

Healthy
30-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Hello,

Hi

Would you like to try H9 ?

Thank you