PDA

View Full Version : Friendly public announcement - 1654A wheel clamp

neutrino
21-03-2011, 07:57 PM
went to 1654a to check out jenny around 445pm, saw this dude in a wheel clamped mercs getting his wheel unlocked. no fine, but the guy who unlocked the clamp went up to 1654a to talk to okt, boss also say now cannot park inside the residential carpark at grd floor of 1654a.

think business too good liao, the customers taking up residents parking space as well.

Alejandro88
21-03-2011, 08:11 PM
went to 1654a to check out jenny around 445pm, saw this dude in a wheel clamped mercs getting his wheel unlocked. no fine, but the guy who unlocked the clamp went up to 1654a to talk to okt, boss also say now cannot park inside the residential carpark at grd floor of 1654a.

think business too good liao, the customers taking up residents parking space as well.

The boss of 54A told me the lots there are meant for customers of the shops in that apartment. If you dun plan to book the WL there, it is better not to park there. I heard they charge an admin fee of $200 to unlock the wheel. I think it is fair to those customers who patronize the shop at this apartment as it can be fustrating if one cannot find a car park lot leh.