PDA

View Full Version : Survey: How often do you go HC?

michong
28-09-2004, 03:41 PM
Hi fellow cheongers,

I would like to do a survery on 'How often do you go HC?':
1. once per month
2. twice per month
3. three per month
4. more than four per month
5. once per week (so ave 4 per month)
6. twice per week (so ave 8 per month)
7. three per week (so ave 12 per month)
8. more than three per week (WoW)

For me, only max 2 a month (limited by $$$). :)

DBono
29-09-2004, 02:42 AM
Hi fellow cheongers,

1. once per month
2. twice per month
3. three per month

think its better to put ya stuff in the polls section bro...else the flaming may start..
for me depends on mood n $$ also, ever went once a wk for a couple of months b4...now tone dwn a lot liao, jus 1 or 2 a month..somtimes not at all.. :cool:

couple2massage
29-09-2004, 03:18 AM
Being in the Professional Business of taking care of people in a very personal and private fashion, i do visit many service providers to better understand their skill and techniques.

On an average, getting myself taken cared of at least twice a month is the minimum.....

Thanks to many of the FRs here.... i can say that many are ok.... of course there are few who will really go out of their way to B@@st their SEXperiences...

To each their own....
:cool:

Benz_Cunt
29-09-2004, 06:02 PM
I'll go once per month to HC, normally 1st week of pay day.
Third week after pay day will go GL.. for low cost pleasure. :D

softhard
29-09-2004, 06:52 PM
Used to be twice a month... but last 3 weeks... don't know why very horny... visited HC 3 times (all FJ), Tui Na 4 times (3 FJ, 1 BJ) :eek: . now very broke.. finally "forced" to slow down due to insufficient $$. must be discipline and back to twice a month ;)

naemlo
29-09-2004, 07:24 PM
Hi fellow cheongers,

1. once per month
2. twice per month
3. three per month

There is a poll section.... u can start a new thread there instead of here.

Tiong
29-09-2004, 11:59 PM
think its better to put ya stuff in the polls section bro...else the flaming may start..
for me depends on mood n $$ also, ever went once a wk for a couple of months b4...now tone dwn a lot liao, jus 1 or 2 a month..somtimes not at all.. :cool:
Sometimes it is not just not enough $$$, but it also affect the concentration at work. If you always think of bonking HC girl, and always set target to try this WL or that WL, or even worst situation stick a fav WL must bonk her once or twice a week. The vision of achieving something in career will become disfocus. Waste our life away.

Zack Chan
30-09-2004, 11:13 AM
Well said bro. Tiong. I'll be the 1st to admit that I'm no saint but I would like to share some pointers with bros. here.
Just like gamblings, cheonging HCs, and for that matter, GL, KTVs, and FL can be additive and can even turn into an obsession. Sadly, I have seen friends and colleagues ruining their lives and career and suffered terrrible consequences due to this so call "obsession". I have been cheonging HCs for several years now but somehow thru' some light hearted ways managed to keep some form of balances. 1stly my priorties have always been family, friends, and carrer. 2ndly, my style of cheonging hcs and their gals is on a rotation basis, i.e. I select 2 to 3 HCs and 2 to 3 gals from these HCs that I feel IMHO good value for $ and most imporant "comfortable" with. I then rotate my sessions around them. This is to avoid any emotional attachments to any of the gals and negate any adversities that arises and also to keep their freshes. Of course, occassionally I QC some new gals if they fit my fancies...he,he,he. My works bring me out of town offten and therefore, have not that much time here to cheong anyway. However, if I'm back, I will perhaps visit my regular HCs 2 or 3 times in a week.
I'm not sure if my experiences will suite bros. here but I hope it can help them in some small ways. BTW I'm not encouraging fellow samsters to cheong but just to alert them to the danger and each must make his or her own decision that suite his or her own life stlye. Ultimately. each of us is responsible to ourselves, our family. and friends.
Cheers,

PKTM
30-09-2004, 01:12 PM
hi,

i limit my visit once a month... normally go BHC. cos very expensive leh and i always go for Fj, think BJ is not value for money at $80 plus $36 and handjob is the worst of all $50 plus $36 (that's $86!!!) for PCC, might as well self-service, hahaha.

for newbie like me, must do homework here, i.e. read up more FR and making appointment first before going so u won't waste your time, $$$ and most importantly previous SPERM on bad service girls. :D

LifeLife
30-09-2004, 06:10 PM
My frequency depend very much on the soccer team performance, see how many total goals i bet and get it correct...... :p

petercm888
30-09-2004, 09:58 PM
I use to 2-3 times (sometimes 4 times) per week in BHC & Legend but since beginning of this year, I mostly go to KTV & FL.

Because, i feel not worth to pay $38 + $100-$150 for FJ in the HC. (When Legend at ANA, the girl charge $150). I pay only $120-$150 to hv the FL at the Hotel. It is more safe & comfortable.

BTW, what is the purpose to hv this survey??? Do you want to open a HC, if so, dun forget to give all the bros discount, Hahaha

michong
01-10-2004, 09:59 AM
Many of my friend and sometime myself are getting too additive. Dunno is it normal... Maybe for single ok lah...

Frankiestine
01-10-2004, 11:38 AM
Hi fellow cheongers,

1. once per month
2. twice per month
3. three per month

Why u interested thinking of opening HC ah??? Do market survey first???

Btw like your avatar, where u go to download??

sillyboy
01-10-2004, 11:52 AM
Well said bro. Tiong. I'll be the 1st to admit that I'm no saint but I would like to share some pointers with bros. here.
I'm not sure if my experiences will suite bros. here but I hope it can help them in some small ways. BTW I'm not encouraging fellow samsters to cheong but just to alert them to the danger and each must make his or her own decision that suite his or her own life stlye. Ultimately. each of us is responsible to ourselves, our family. and friends.
Cheers,

Thanks bro, i was on the verge of facing those consequences u mentioned but now managed to limit myself to only occasionally visiting hcs. ;)

Zack Chan
01-10-2004, 12:54 PM
Hi Sillyboy,
You are welcomed. Each adult individual must decide and judge for himself or herself what is best for themselves taking into consideration their own circumstances. There is no straight forward right or wrong answer to this matter. I could only shared some of my experiences and observation. Use some common senses before you go right in and it could save you a load of troubles latter. Most of all be responsible and protect your loved ones if you need to cheong. Take care.
Cheers,

bornerect_alive
02-10-2004, 10:28 PM
I would like to do a survery on 'How often do you go HC?': Average twice per month, but sometime less & sometime more

Randi_Candi
02-10-2004, 10:41 PM
There is a poll section.... u can start a new thread there instead of here.
I think SL or AM is too busy :D