PDA

View Full Version : Never been to GL before, anyone can bring me ?

virginboi27
17-03-2011, 08:02 PM
Hello,

I know there are some really helpful bros here. I have never been to GL for paid sex before. Was thinking if anyone could just guide me along the negotiating part and etc.

Thanks

Regards.

C.

tsuchiya
18-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Hello,

I know there are some really helpful bros here. I have never been to GL for paid sex before. Was thinking if anyone could just guide me along the negotiating part and etc.

Thanks

Regards.

C.

Peng you eh.... U bloody jia lut and lazy lah!!! Read all the FRs then post new thread can anot??? There is no such thing as negotiation there 1!!! All fixed price... $50/ $80/ $100/ $150.... All trading is based on perfect competition model if that gives you a better idea... ( Economics 101) if u dun even understand this, this forum is not for u!!! Please go market and buy vegetables and understand what is perfect competition model first!!!!

peanut123
19-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Dude, go explore GL yourself. You dun need handholding just to find a WL in Singapore's biggest red light district. Do you also need us to be in the room to teach you how to fuck ? What's Singapore coming to when youngsters these days need to be spoonfed to satisfy a basic need.

Just read the FRs here, shortlist a few houses depending on the Category you want, then just walk right in. Like the girl, like the price, take it. Dun like, just walk away to another house. Just like shopping in department store. No negotiations.

Hello,

Thanks

Regards.

C.

jimteo73
20-03-2011, 07:20 PM
Easy, machiam go shopping, go find the girl u like.. use your credit card to pay.. heard citibank got 10% :P

Quirky
20-03-2011, 08:12 PM
All the legal houses have standard prices, just look inside here to check and then can know which houses have what nationality girls and what price. How to negotiate ?
I bring you, then you pay for my bonk then sure :D

hoosdathu
20-03-2011, 11:36 PM
Hello,

Thanks

Regards.

C.
sure, why not?

but no free lunch, gotta pay for lessons, u know? :D

cqueen
20-03-2011, 11:48 PM
Hello,

Thanks

Regards.

C.

For a good warming erotic "Orientation Session" before your first GL venture, your hard cock should first try my free hungry deepthroat bj.

But do read and understand my thread "Adult Mutual Consent Fun" under "Keong Siak Section". This will help your wet cock to make a well informed decision whether to try my free erotic bj first.