PDA

View Full Version : massage near simpang bedok

sgboi
14-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Hey.guy I have been there rtm for 3 time and there have few more room too and saw other gal at there. Any bro have been there before can.share other gal at there??:)

Teo Ken
14-03-2011, 04:33 PM
bro no head no tail can provide FR!!!

buzzcheong
14-03-2011, 04:37 PM
You been there 3 times, and yet you not sure of the place.... If the place us clean then is fine, if got special and you post the location, the place wont last long. Pls use your brain when you want to post something, share a thought for the joint owner.

t4tortoise
14-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Where is this place bro? Can PM me?

chimyh
14-03-2011, 04:44 PM
wa lau eh .. zo simi ....:confused::confused::confused:

sgboi
14-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Sorry bro.. ok I got the ctc from bro Nokia when I looking for the Thai massage but that time they close so bro Nokia offer me another lobang name Cindy. Call her and ask for a lot and when down. When reach she ask me wan bath. But did not bath cos have bath at home before Come. Den I strip all. She will oso strip if u request can finger her while massage.. :D after massage she will ask wan hj liao ma her hj nt bad 6.5/10 cause can finger and lick easy to cum. After cum liao she will clean u up with wet tissue and oso ask u wan bath. U can oso ask for full need discuss with her. Btw she is a Lao chio not young girl.

Look. 6.5/10
Neinei. I think B
Hj. 7.5/10 can finger lick why not
Fj. Haven try she
Bj.5/10 yes Bj with condom..not my taste
Price need discuss with her

Liquor
14-03-2011, 05:18 PM
U gotto be a real boi........

chatlovers
14-03-2011, 05:33 PM
Sorry bro.. ok I got the ctc from bro Nokia when I looking for the Thai massage but that time they close so bro Nokia offer me another lobang name Cindy.

TS, if bro Nokia gave you contact then why not post your FR in his thread? What is the motive of opening another thread? You should not even distribute address and contact unles bro nokia has authorized you to do so...

Golden question
14-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Sorry bro.. ok I got the ctc from bro Nokia when I looking for the Thai massage but that time they close so bro Nokia offer me another lobang name Cindy. Call her and ask for a lot and when down. When reach she ask me wan bath. But did not bath cos have bath at home before Come. Den I strip all. She will oso strip if u request can finger her while massage.. :D after massage she will ask wan hj liao ma her hj nt bad 6.5/10 cause can finger and lick easy to cum. After cum liao she will clean u up with wet tissue and oso ask u wan bath. U can oso ask for full need discuss with her. Btw she is a Lao chio not young girl.

Look. 6.5/10
Neinei. I think B
Fj. Haven try she

boi,u make 2 terrible mistake,location and that bro nick,u know!can u use some common sense.somemore u are starting this thread to ask whether bro here have try before or not but u have already go try.so u should have start a fr on what u experience right!boi,that place u announce is not very big and very easy to locate and now that lady have to be catious already :mad:

sgboi
14-03-2011, 06:08 PM
boi,u make 2 terrible mistake,location and that bro nick,u know!can u use some common sense.somemore u are starting this thread to ask whether bro here have try before or not but u have already go try.so u should have start a fr on what u experience right!boi,that place u announce is not very big and very easy to locate and now that lady have to be catious already :mad:

Sorry bro I apologies for every mistake I made here first time post this kind of thread didn't know can't do a lot of thing. Before I post I have sms bro Nokia for permissions and gt say ok but can't find this gal thread. If you guy going to zap me is ok I know is my wrong. Sorry.:(

power69
14-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Hey.guy I have been there rtm for 3 time and there have few more room too and saw other gal at there. Any bro have been there before can.share other gal at there??:)

yeah near to the market and makan centre, its a massage shop open concept, doing foot massg , no room inside, u see wrongly:confused:

power69
14-03-2011, 08:59 PM

Look. 6.5/10
Neinei. I think B
Fj. Haven try she
which nokia i got many nokia, all cant talk,
your thread look like want to sabo the massage owner:mad::mad::mad:

Golden question
14-03-2011, 09:22 PM
Sorry bro I apologies for every mistake I made here first time post this kind of thread didn't know can't do a lot of thing. Before I post I have sms bro Nokia for permissions and gt say ok but can't find this gal thread. If you guy going to zap me is ok I know is my wrong. Sorry.:(

bro,u must know what kind of forum this is.yes is sammyboy,talking about sex thing but any tom,dick or harry can come in.u know what i mean by ANYBODY can come in?u say u ask bro nokia already,but did he say u can open a new thread and talk or give fr through his thread?is 2 different thing my dear.

anyway i just let know what are the mistake u make and because u are new.read through some of those old bird who post here.i have no right to say u cos i also not really old bird.

i am glad u know your mistake and dont have to apologise to me cos u did not do anything wrong to me but i hope u know where i coming from

power69
14-03-2011, 09:35 PM
no need to get ctc from this boi, go to the market, downstair many massage
shop, open concept.
:D:D:D