PDA

View Full Version : Guys/Ladies please come in! 23/F here!

Celebitchy
13-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Hello people! :p

I've been reading this forum for quite sometime already and have finally decided to create an account and try my luck here.

Firstly, a bit of introduction:
I'm going to be 23/F this year. I'm chinese and stands at 167cm, weighing about 48kg. I am an energetic and outgoing girl who loves to have fun. I have a very open mind and am looking to expand my sexual horizons. I hope to look for guys who would care for me instead of those seeking for ONS. I WILL NOT entertain any ONS seekers. You can go to geylang or elsewhere.

I'm gonna be frank with you people. The reason for this post is because I've lost my FB few months back due to a quarrel and things ain't that smooth anymore. Also, I'm bi-sexual and would love to try hanging out with girls here too if possible? And guys between the age of 20 to 35 can PM me :o

Your photo gets mine.

Don't PM me here because I think its gonna be too troublesome opening up each PM. Just add me on MSN if possible or email me. Or else, make one pretty please? and we'll start from there. =)

Peace out people!

P.S. I work in the hospital from the morning till nighttime. So there might be some delays in replies. Don't RUSH me ok! :p

ashleygal
14-03-2011, 03:57 AM
Hello people!

I've been reading this forum for quite sometime already and have finally decided to create an account and try my luck here.

Firstly, a bit of introduction:
I'm going to be 23/F this year. I'm chinese and stands at 167cm, weighing about 48kg. I am an energetic and outgoing girl who loves to have fun. I have a very open mind and am looking to expand my sexual horizons. I hope to look for guys who would care for me instead of those seeking for ONS. I WILL NOT entertain any ONS seekers. You can go to geylang or elsewhere.

I'm gonna be frank with you people. The reason for this post is because I've lost my FB few months back due to a quarrel and things ain't that smooth anymore. Also, I'm bi-sexual and would love to try hanging out with girls here too if possible? And guys between the age of 20 to 35 can PM me

Your photo gets mine.

Don't PM me here because I think its gonna be too troublesome opening up each PM. Just add me on MSN if possible or email me. Or else, make one pretty please? and we'll start from there.

Peace out people!

P.S. I work in the hospital from the morning till nighttime. So there might be some delays in replies. Don't RUSH me ok!

that's interesting. Added you on msn. ;):p:D

SH149
14-03-2011, 06:13 AM
Hummm working in hospital so r u a nurse ? That's interesting !!

Absynthe
14-03-2011, 08:18 AM
hmm.., interesting. Add me in send you msn invitation already, thank you.

zron.45
14-03-2011, 10:02 AM
that's interesting. Added you on msn. ;):p:D

I also wana add. :D

SpeedTerror
14-03-2011, 10:02 AM
Have added you in msn already

purecock
14-03-2011, 10:21 AM
any response from her ?

maninsinsha
14-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Me added you too... :p:D

maninsinsha
14-03-2011, 10:58 AM
that's interesting. Added you on msn.

Hmmm.... Why do I have the feeling that I'll see you here.. :D:p:D

ashleygal
14-03-2011, 12:49 PM
I also wana add.

u dare? later ur princess angry wor!:p

Hmmm.... Why do I have the feeling that I'll see you here..

:p:D
make friends only. don't think too much.

bobil
14-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Hi Celeste,

added you on msn!!

Valbolski
14-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Yoo,

Sent you a mail..

maninsinsha
14-03-2011, 05:00 PM
make friends only. don't think too much.

I'm here to make friends too... ;):D

starystarynite
14-03-2011, 05:33 PM
hello celeste,

i just add you in my msn. i too not looking for ONS. But more of someone sincere that can be together occasionally for no string attached fun or may be just pure activity partner. meal partner. friend to chit chat on anything under the sky..

u work in hospital? somehow many people around me are from the healthcare line. bro, mum, cousins, friends...plenty..

Hope to receive your reply in msn. By now, you should have received hundreds of msn with you openly leaving your contacts behind :) haha

starynite

tokiedayuji
14-03-2011, 06:19 PM
added u in my MSN

SH149
14-03-2011, 07:46 PM
I'm here to make friends too... ;):D

Bro u sure or not that u here just only to make friends ??:D:D:

Rasta Marley
14-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Hey Bro, good one :D

All us bros are here to make friends la..and in the case of this thread, maybe even get "admitted" short-time to check out the TS who's supposedly working in hospital. Then we can get get "first-hand" treatment from head to toe, depending on how things develop during your hospital "admission" :p

Bro u sure or not that u here just only to make friends ??:D:D:

maninsinsha
14-03-2011, 08:20 PM
Bro u sure or not that u here just only to make friends ??

Of course.. I love making new friends.. ;)

Celebitchy
14-03-2011, 08:49 PM
hey guys,

I've received lotsa PMs in my mail and i don't think i'll be able to reply to all of them so quickly! :o So give me some time alright? I've only gotten in touch with a few people as I'm busy most of the time.

Thank you!

P.S. To the one who keeps spamming my phone, don't make me :mad:! Don't disrupt my worklife.

SH149
14-03-2011, 09:23 PM
Haha so bro when u r going to bring me out to know new frenz :D

maninsinsha
14-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Haha so bro when u r going to bring me out to know new frenz :D

Bro, you should be the one bringing me out to make new friends.

You forgotten what you told me earlier?? :D:D

SH149
14-03-2011, 09:48 PM
Opsss caught with my pants down liao :p

SexualMario
15-03-2011, 02:15 AM
Hummm working in hospital so r u a nurse ? That's interesting !!
She maybe a Doctor.. who know....

Celeste added you on MSN too.. email you my pic...

"Your photo get mine", I sent so what about you?

DIDI
15-03-2011, 09:51 AM
wow work in hospital!!!!!! brain run wild liao lolxxxxxxxxxxxx

SH149
15-03-2011, 10:00 AM
wow work in hospital!!!!!! brain run wild liao lolxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bro DiDi steady lah ! Early morning brain run wild wait cannot work how ?:D

thrustee
15-03-2011, 11:18 AM
hey guys,

I've received lotsa PMs in my mail and i don't think i'll be able to reply to all of them so quickly! :o So give me some time alright? I've only gotten in touch with a few people as I'm busy most of the time.

Thank you!

P.S. To the one who keeps spamming my phone, don't make me :mad:! Don't disrupt my worklife.

just added u in msn

tazdevil_10
15-03-2011, 11:52 AM
looks like we have more gals opening up here.... great considering the opportunity is getting better.... i was so enthusiastic when i saw your post....
1) figure - nice
2) outgoing & energetic - great
3) open minded - even better

but than comes your requirement.....
1) 20 - 35 buzz i am 39 definitely out of your range...

its so hard to genuinely find a gal here to be a great friend with benefit and its even harder when the requirement comes in... it is a little too late for me?

ashleygal
15-03-2011, 03:58 PM
hey guys,

Thank you!

who bully my sweetie?!
come on lah, be like an adult pls?! she trusted you with her number and you mis-used that trust she gives you?! if she don't feel like telling you info then jolly well let her be! she doesn't have to get this kind of shit from you k!!! :mad:

maninsinsha
15-03-2011, 04:14 PM
who bully my sweetie?!

Hmmm..... That's fast.. :p:D

come on lah, be like an adult pls?! she trusted you with her number and you mis-used that trust she gives you?! if she don't feel like telling you info then jolly well let her be! she doesn't have to get this kind of shit from you k!!! :mad:

Agree though... People do have their own privacy and restrains. We should learn to respect that and not be intrusive. If she feels like returning your calls, she will do that. ;)

ashleygal
15-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Hmmm..... That's fast..

she is new bff! don't bully her k? :p

Agree though... People do have their own privacy and restrains. We should learn to respect that and not be intrusive. If she feels like returning your calls, she will do that.

sigh..... hopefully the person will understand.

brucelee232
15-03-2011, 04:32 PM
Dear Celeste,
Good day to you. My name is bruce, I'm 31 years old chinese guy. I am not looking for ONS here(there's many gal for paid ONS in GL). Hope that there's chance to hang out with you. cheers

ashleygal
15-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Dear Celeste,
Good day to you. My name is bruce, I'm 31 years old chinese guy. I am not looking for ONS here(there's many gal for paid ONS in GL). Hope that there's chance to hang out with you. cheers

Dear Bruce,

did you read her posting clearly?! she stated for you to email her, not to post here!!! and with an intro like yours, i can 100% confirm that it will end up in the trash folder. :rolleyes:

maninsinsha
15-03-2011, 04:46 PM
she is new bff! don't bully her k?

Who?? Me?? :confused:

I don't bully people.. I'm still a newbie here.... :p

Okok, better not TCSS here if not SOMEONE gonna shoooooooo me again.. :o

ashleygal
15-03-2011, 04:50 PM
Who?? Me??

I don't bully people.. I'm still a newbie here....

Okok, better not TCSS here if not SOMEONE gonna shoooooooo me again..

lol!!!!
no lah, wouldn't shoo you away. come in here and help me spot check and QC the guys k? :p:D

i know you wouldn't bully ppl one. wait later you woudn't treat me my hokkien mee. :p:D

SH149
15-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Who?? Me?? :confused:

I don't bully people.. I'm still a newbie here.... :p

Okok, better not TCSS here if not SOMEONE gonna shoooooooo me again.. :o

Huh ? U r newbie ? If u r one than how about me ?
Don forget u r our forever honorable chairman :D

P/S - to the one keep spamming TS phone here's a piece of advice - Show some respect to others n u be respected !

maninsinsha
15-03-2011, 04:59 PM
lol!!!!
no lah, wouldn't shoo you away. come in here and help me spot check and QC the guys k?

i know you wouldn't bully ppl one. wait later you woudn't treat me my hokkien mee.

Spot check and QC the guys??? Errrrrrr..... I also sent in my application leh.. :p:D

Of course I will still treat you hokkien mee even though you bully me and shooooo me away... :p:D

singleguy81
15-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Hi Ms Celeste,

Have added u in MSN, pls approve my application. will also send u my pic to ur email account. :)

ashleygal
15-03-2011, 11:12 PM
Spot check and QC the guys??? Errrrrrr..... I also sent in my application leh..

Of course I will still treat you hokkien mee even though you bully me and shooooo me away...

UFO uncle, she age requirement one.... Up to 35 only. :p

onz! When are you treating me and my prince our meal? :p:D

Swagelock
15-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Wah! So many FB's application! I must send in mine fast! :D

Electra2011
16-03-2011, 12:05 AM
1.67m 48kg, so competitive..

maninsinsha
16-03-2011, 03:02 AM
Huh ? U r newbie ? If u r one than how about me ?
Don forget u r our forever honorable chairman

I'm not the chairman leh... I'm just a follower hor.. :p

UFO uncle, she age requirement one.... Up to 35 only.
onz! When are you treating me and my prince our meal?

Errrrr........ Uncle here just miss by a few years only mah... :p:D

When you and your prince are free will buy you guys hokkien mee... ;)

ashleygal
16-03-2011, 09:39 AM
Errrrr........ Uncle here just miss by a few years only mah...

When you and your prince are free will buy you guys hokkien mee...

you sure you just miss by a few years? :p:D

lol... that will be month end lo.... you should know lah. hahaha.... ;):p

brucelee232
16-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Dear Bruce,

did you read her posting clearly?! she stated for you to email her, not to post here!!! and with an intro like yours, i can 100% confirm that it will end up in the trash folder. :rolleyes:
Dear Ash,
Thanks for your remind. I knew that I need to email her. Actually send request via MSN. Yalor, my intro is bad, will try to write a better one. Thanks ya

kidd
16-03-2011, 12:09 PM
1.67m 48kg, so competitive..

bit too skinny, 5kg more will be ideal :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

maninsinsha
16-03-2011, 12:21 PM
you sure you just miss by a few years?

lol... that will be month end lo.... you should know lah. hahaha....

Of course only a few years.. :p You couldn't guess my age when we first met too.. :D

Okok, shall wait for your prince return for dinner.. ;)

jasdude
16-03-2011, 04:11 PM
you sure you just miss by a few years? :p:D

Wah Personal Attack ! :D:p

spillmilks
16-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Hi celeste i m 35 and look for a Fb as well.. Keep things simple. If u have not found someone yet.. Pm me ur msn and see where that will take us?

maninsinsha
16-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Wah Personal Attack !

And you are here to add in salt and pepper!! :o:(

But there again, aren't we from the same era??? :rolleyes::D

maninsinsha
16-03-2011, 04:50 PM
Hi celeste i m 35 and look for a Fb as well.. Keep things simple. If u have not found someone yet.. Pm me ur msn and see where that will take us?

Read from the 1st page and FOLLOW instructions from there.. :rolleyes::cool:

Celebitchy
16-03-2011, 11:03 PM
hey people!

first off! i would like to thank darling ashley so much for helping me out! :p all those advice, i'll keep them in mind! really, really appreciate it love! :D

i'll be closing this thread soon, so thanks to everyone for your patience and time. :)

P.S. Sorry to those whom haven't gotten my reply. :o

jasdude
17-03-2011, 01:58 PM
And you are here to add in salt and pepper!! :o:(

But there again, aren't we from the same era??? :rolleyes::D

ya lor , same era . Ashleygal disqualified both of us ley .

maninsinsha
17-03-2011, 02:06 PM
first off! i would like to thank darling ashley so much for helping me out!ya lor , same era . Ashleygal disqualified both of us ley .

Sad... Princess didn't help us... :(:p:D

jasdude
17-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Sad... Princess didn't help us...

all i can say is, TS is a very skinny good looking chap. saw his pic before.
and he is cute too.

Princess had became Official Guy Stats Auditor of SBF . we failed her stringent screening .wow we are only 4.5/10 ! :p:(:D

maninsinsha
17-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Princess had became Official Guy Stats Auditor of SBF . we failed her stringent screening .wow we are only 4.5/10 !

Yeap... And she said she was being lenient!!! :eek::p:D

jasdude
17-03-2011, 02:23 PM
Yeap... And she said she was being lenient!!!

lenient ! OMG !we need botox , a face tuck ,a complete makeover and a personal trainer . better pull up our socks . No wonder both of us still single . :eek::mad::cool:

maninsinsha
17-03-2011, 03:00 PM
lenient ! OMG !we need botox , a face tuck ,a complete makeover and a personal trainer . better pull up our socks . No wonder both of us still single .

Sshhhhhhh...... Not so loud.. Must do it secretly... :p:D

jasdude
17-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Sshhhhhhh...... Not so loud.. Must do it secretly... :p:D

OOOPS ! my BAD !

any recommendations from BROs here !:D:p

ashleygal
17-03-2011, 04:33 PM
no wondering i was sneezing non stop.
got ppl talking behind my back wor....
you two ar....

i know, go find Sherine! sure will make you guys younger!!! :p:D

maninsinsha
17-03-2011, 04:48 PM
i know, go find Sherine! sure will make you guys younger!!!

Didn't your prince tells you that we must reserved Sherine for him???? :confused:

OOOOppppssss.... I'm not supposed to say it... :p:D (joking only hor)

ashleygal
17-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Didn't your prince tells you that we must reserved Sherine for him????

OOOOppppssss.... I'm not supposed to say it... :p:D (joking only hor)

YES!
I know abt it. cuz i am the one who told him to get the 3 divas to get on with each other for us to watch. :p:D

maninsinsha
17-03-2011, 04:59 PM
YES!
I know abt it. cuz i am the one who told him to get the 3 divas to get on with each other for us to watch.

Errrmmm....... Can I join in to watch??? :D:p:D

ashleygal
17-03-2011, 05:28 PM
Errrmmm....... Can I join in to watch???

no prob!
but must bring your own snacks and drinks. oh, if you want to take pics, pls feel free to do so, cuz i doubt the 3 divas will mind. :p:D

wowwow123
17-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Wan to meet now?

hommedoux
17-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Wan to meet now?

Who do you want to meet? :confused:

Rasta Marley
17-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Hehehe, nice one Ashleygal :D:eek:

no prob!
but must bring your own snacks and drinks. oh, if you want to take pics, pls feel free to do so, cuz i doubt the 3 divas will mind. :p:D

SH149
17-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Wan to meet now?

Hummm who u want to meet now ? If u want anyone let me introduce u the 3 divas swee Bo ?!:D

TheOneAtWork
18-03-2011, 09:09 AM
Dear all (whoever is following this thread)

Just spoken with Celeste. It seems like she has found her partner. And she is intending to close this thread for good. So we can all give up. That includes me... if any admin see this, can please advise on how to close this thread for Celeste? Thanks

Have a nice day!

hommedoux
18-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Dear all (whoever is following this thread)

Just spoken with Celeste. It seems like she has found her partner. And she is intending to close this thread for good. So we can all give up. That includes me... if any admin see this, can please advise on how to close this thread for Celeste? Thanks

Have a nice day!

Any words from Celeste herself? It might be better if Celeste can come out and do a closure.

Just a newbie's opinion.

TheOneAtWork
21-03-2011, 12:25 AM
Any words from Celeste herself? It might be better if Celeste can come out and do a closure.

Just a newbie's opinion.

I will try to ask her to post a reply here herself. haven spoken to her over weekend, been busy...

Assplorer
21-03-2011, 07:59 AM

Just a newbie's opinion.

AGREE , if celest had found someone here in the forum . its best for her to say so or her new found partner to say so rather than a third party . Many will think it might be a sabo case or the new partner is actually you yourself BRO TheOneAtWork . PEACE :cool:

maninsinsha
21-03-2011, 11:09 AM
Just spoken with Celeste. It seems like she has found her partner. And she is intending to close this thread for good. So we can all give up. That includes me... if any admin see this, can please advise on how to close this thread for Celeste?
I will try to ask her to post a reply here herself. haven spoken to her over weekend, been busy...

Did she asked you to close this thread on her behalf or you just took the liberty to do it for her? It just doesn't sounds right coming from you asking the moderator to close this thread. :rolleyes::cool:

SH149
21-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Did she asked you to close this thread on her behalf or you just took the liberty to do it for her? It just doesn't sounds right coming from you asking the moderator to close this thread. :rolleyes::cool:

Wow bro u this time early than me
Anyway hands start to itch now :D

maninsinsha
21-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Wow bro u this time early than me
Anyway hands start to itch now :D

Hands start to itch now?? :confused: Going for korean or chinese food?? :p:D

SH149
21-03-2011, 12:52 PM
No la I think me must start to be vegetarian Liao 阿弥佗佛

jasdude
21-03-2011, 03:33 PM
No la I think me must start to be vegetarian Liao 阿弥佗佛

wah ! u hv fetish for nuns? :D:p

SH149
21-03-2011, 03:56 PM
wah ! u hv fetish for nuns? :D:p

Hummm nuns ? Can consider ;)

wanabeinlove
21-03-2011, 06:02 PM
Email you already.
Hope you can take a look....

And chat up soon!!! :)

linnah89
22-03-2011, 07:13 PM
eh i chat with her before
abit unfriendly
and she don want anymore FB liao she says

djjeffy
22-03-2011, 10:09 PM
HHAAHa... as you guys can see, its my first post! Kudos to a virgin post! I am not a fan of writing in thread and only enjoy reading.. but this thread is really funny. :)

Thanks guys! made my day! Hope to read more funny threads from you soon!:p

zron.45
22-03-2011, 11:27 PM
Welcome back !:D

wannabehappy
23-03-2011, 03:17 PM
Hmmm sounds like tons of stuff going on here , wonder what it will take to be able to participate one of these gatherings ?

frankyquek81
24-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Hey Pretty!!!
Im very boring today.
Pls pm me if u r looking for someone to chat or whatever.
Im 30 male chinese

loadarcher
25-03-2011, 06:56 PM
I have send you an email. hope to hear from you. I tried adding u on msn too. my msn [email protected]

sipeixian
25-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Hi Celeste,
I add u in my hotmail already, but u havent reply.