PDA

View Full Version : What happened to all the HC?

KimSiew769
12-03-2011, 06:12 PM
i was out-stationed for almost 7months and got a shocked when i tried to visit Shing HC for a massage...it was closed.

then i went to PB HC (Parkway), closed... went take5 , closed, Nimble fingers, closed... the one at chinapoint, closed

can bro tell me what happened...

i have been visiting shing HC for almost 5 years (since when they were in New Park).. and sad to see tem closed

anyway, can any bro share what happened and where elses can i find HC in sg???

Thanks

sub.concious
12-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Lots of raids going on, just browse through Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos section, you will get your ans

heres one,

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=217788

BCYA
12-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Bro.. AV is too active nowadays.. Many of my regular HCs also closed. Not many all in fact.. Even those that is opened are facing dangers of getting raid.. Have to be careful now

newyorker88
12-03-2011, 08:02 PM
There are still alot of HC in singapore, buy a newspaper( newpaper) and you can see all sorts of advertisements there.. Use to see that when I am in singapore...

hardrod69
12-03-2011, 10:34 PM
There are still alot of HC in singapore, buy a newspaper( newpaper) and you can see all sorts of advertisements there.. Use to see that when I am in singapore...

Bro, nowadays, the HCs don't advertise in the New Paper anymore! :(

Ah he
12-03-2011, 11:06 PM
TN still have.. :B

wizard_oz
12-03-2011, 11:52 PM
well bro...before they raid they will view this web for tips... got full info n tatz it.all u know ur fav HC is close...be very careful for wat u post here...

Devilzz
30-03-2011, 10:52 PM
well bro...before they raid they will view this web for tips... got full info n tatz it.all u know ur fav HC is close...be very careful for wat u post here...Yes,they watch over this site. Bro still spoonfeed AV,very soon hc will follow dinosaur footstep.....see them in museum.