PDA

View Full Version : Fair skinned Pinkish Nippled WL In WH Hse2

bonkster78
25-09-2004, 01:13 AM
Alright Guys,
just came back from yet another expedition in WH... after a hard shag out.... but I have to contribute to the forum so dat others can benifit from this...

Heres a lengthy FR on WH 2 Ger 20 :D

this time round, as planned since couple of weeks back, decided to try WH2 Ger num 20.
As i was there (couple of times back) I noticed Ger 20's fairness and every ready smile.

So when up to the OKT standing at the door, tell him i wan ger 20.
Was tell dat she's working now... so waited for awhile.
Didnt wan to go inside as kinda afraid to face ger 5. Since I have called her twice on both my trip there... finally ger 20 is out, I went in, paid the money, over the counter, stole a glance at the fish tank.... there she was (ger 5) still smiling at mi. I was feeling kinda bad ... its so obvious she still rem mi.

Anyway, back to the topic....

After paying, for ger 20, hehehe... straight away got something inside mi telling mi dat I'm in for hell of a time. she grab my hands, held it firmly and lead mi upstairs.....

She when in first, while i still trying to take of my shoes outside her door, she already gesturing mi to hug her.... hmmm.... nice move there... then she proceed kiss mi... wah seh... leaving her lipstick marks all over my face, left one, right one, lip oso got.... hehehe first time I get this treatment sia....

this time round, is a little different.... we didnt shower... she arshered mi to the bed, and hug hug mi..... while she was catbathing mi, my hands was on auto roaming mode... hehehe... on her pink nicely shaped nipples, on her butt and of cos her cunt.... and since we didnt shower, plus all the while she has not left out of my sight, I know her wettness is thus not the KY..... hehehe

she was like a gf to mi, very playful in nature.... aggressive at times.... hmmm i liked it very much.... even ask mi to eat her pussy... haha.... Nay... I'll pass for this, this time... I suggested frenching instead... and she didnt objected to it (surprise surprise :eek: )...

She capped mi and proceed to BJ. The process comes wif nice, strong, agressive suction.... but down side only abt 20 sec nia.... haiz.... maybe dats ppl say : good time don last long bah... then we proceed to she on top of mi... after some pumping action, i sat up wif her my arms and we did it in sitting position... and i can feel her wettness from my inner tights.. wah seh... buay tahan liao.... so carry her up, turn her around, and pumped her in missionary style.... she was moarning and mumbling : faster faster (in hokkein)

orgasm come quickly after which ... mine dat is... haha...
so lie on her for a while and still necking her... later a lil more light french...

then came the special liao .....
PIMPLE SQUEEZING!!!!

OMG!! I was thinking to myself now i now why i got the funni feeling from downstairs... she lie up wif her breast to my face, and when she started to press on the pimples, I take the chance to suck on her neh neh loh... at least can get my mind off the pain mah... after which she ask mi to sit up and start to clear my back's pimples too... haiz no more neh neh to suck so lan lan got to : ENDURE!!!

She was telling mi.... see lah u come so fast, then I shall take the time left to squeeze pimples.... WAH KAOZ!! LIKE DAT OSO CAN AH!!??
well at least she don cheat my time.... after clearing up ample blackheads and she had her fair share of fun liao, we went to shower.... SOP less a part she mentioned : next time come I give u special treatment... not squeeze pimple one....

Hmmmm really make mi ponder was install for mi next time I go there...

when i was leaving, i asked for her name.. she reply : tip
I screamed : ASK FOR NAME OSO WAN TIP!!??
she say no lah... my name is thip... and went to take out her photocopy passport and show mi... hahaha... wish i had a shovel can dig a hole and hide my face in sia....

FR as follows:
House : WH2 Ger20
Name : Thip
Looks : 7/10
Body : 7.5 (very balanced and slim, no extra fats)
boobs : 6.5/10 (pros: nice pink nipples, Cons: too small breast)
Height : 160cm??
butt : round and firm
FJ : 6.5/10 (nice moraning change position and accomidating)
Attitude : 9/10 (very friendly, very GF and keeps her smile always)

RTF: Why OF COS!! wanna find out wats the special dats installed for mi

Overall, I give her quite a high scores and a very happy customer. but donno why, I still prefer ger num 5.... maybe becos ger 5 is more gentle and ger 20 is more agressive and not so ladylike...

For brothers who like commando style, can try her...but i say again hor: one man's meat is another man's poison.

For those of u brothers out there... who like my FR and appreciates it, pls up my rep points... At least I noe I'm appreciated for the effort....

BTW, I am nothing related to WH hs 2 ( as some brothers might think I am an OKT in disgust since i keep posting their FR)
I AM JUST ANOTHER Happy SEXTIFIED customer.....

Cheers all
Time to sleep.

poolhot.
25-09-2004, 02:10 PM
her wetness could be KY applied for previous customer

There another kind of sticky wet stuff too beside KY & juice. ;) ;)

ThaiG
25-09-2004, 04:54 PM
There is a fourth alternative. If a WL had just used water to wash off anything, be it cum or previous KY, Some water in itsef will remain right? And I wonder do women insert towel into their mei mei to dry themselves?

bonkster78
25-09-2004, 06:29 PM
well, it may or it may not be KY/Stick stuff/water... just sharing wif u guys...
:p maybe someone can go find out and post here....

Sweetprcbabes2
25-09-2004, 11:24 PM
the damage ?

DragonDog
26-09-2004, 02:01 AM
Hi bros,

What is KY and RTS? Can guide me where is WH2?

forumer
26-09-2004, 02:41 AM
the damage ?

Belongs to cat 40. So depends on how many sessions u book.

1 session = 40

buhl
26-09-2004, 02:30 PM
Hi bros,
What is KY and RTS? Can guide me where is WH2?
this kinda of qns usually is an invitation for flaming, hence read newbie's guide b4 asking.
KY-can b found at many 7-eleven condom counter, read the instructions n u'll b enlightened, or ask the counter staff for KY-jelly n repeat the step above :)
RTF-Return To Fuck
WH2 location-turn in at GL lor16 or 18, move till u spot the sign Westerhout rd, hse2 is the 1st one at the lor16 side, if still can't find, get a road directory or hop into a cab, when u get to WH, ask around
Happy hunting n bonking!!!

shit8
28-09-2004, 02:18 AM
hmm most smaster dun specify their session how long sia..keke...some of their FR make it sound like it wun fir for a 20-25 min bonk lehz..haha

bonkster78
28-09-2004, 03:54 PM
hmm most smaster dun specify their session how long sia..keke...some of their FR make it sound like it wun fir for a 20-25 min bonk lehz..haha
Just FYI.... mi only book one session nia... :D hehehe

peterfish
29-09-2004, 01:09 PM
my hands was on auto roaming mode... hehehe... on her pink nicely shaped nipples, on her butt and of cos her cunt....

boobs : 6.5/10 (pros: nice pink nipples, Cons: too small breast)

Hi Bro,

After you posted abt her and her pink nipples, very soon her nipples will turn darkish like Sunmaid raisins when so many bros licked them. Turned dark due to the alkaline saliva. Me also gian for some pink nipples. :D

alphalaw
29-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Hi Bro,

After you posted abt her and her pink nipples, very soon her nipples will turn darkish like Sunmaid raisins when so many bros licked them. Turned dark due to the alkaline saliva. Me also gian for some pink nipples. :D

small breast is mentioned, it will keep it pink for the time being. hahaha :p