PDA

View Full Version : My fling with tall and sexy Tammy

whizzard
02-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Part 1
This is the story of Tammy. Tammy was my first fling after I returned to Singapore from my posting in KL. Tammy is a tall gal, about 1.7 metres, possesses a pair of augmented B/C cup, a slim figure, fair skin, big eyes and long straight hair, which she sometimes tied into a pony tail. She is a bizad grad from NUS, in her twenties and works as an executive in a financial institution. If you don’t know Tammy, you would classify her as the type who would only talk to you if you were a successful person. By all accounts, Tammy can be described as a “hiao” chiobu. And, she enjoys getting the attention of guys. Tammy was also the first gal who slipped me her earrings during one of our rendezvous cum drinking session which I forgetfully put in the pocket of my pants and forgot to return to her before throwing into my laundry basket which led to my wife discovering one of the earring.

We have been SMSing each other throughout another typical workday and I was looking forward to leave the office this evening. I was supposed to meet Tammy right after work and it was my first solo date with her. I drove out of my carpark and a short distance away, I saw her by the side of the road at the agreed spot. She was, as usual, professionally dressed and looked very attractive. Any guy would have stopped to pick her up, given the chance. As my car stopped by her side, she opened the door “Hi” she chirped, as she reached out to give me a peck on my cheek. I savoured the smell of her perfume and the presence of a babe sitting next to me in my car.

“Where are we going?” she asked cheerfully.

“Let’s go to House at Dempsey Place” I replied enthusiastically.

“OK, that sounds good” Tammy cooed.

“I am glad you approved. I have reserved a sofa facing the trees. I think you’ll like it” I added.

We made small talk as I manoeuvred the snarling, after-work, Shenton Way traffic and drove towards Dempsey Place. This was the first time the both of us were going out solo after the incident.

As Tammy and I sank into the sofa next to each other at House, I asked Tammy whether she wanted Long Island Tea. They served it in a Chinese tea pot with Chinese tea cups to drinks from. The presentation was good but it didn’t taste good. With the drinks and snacks ordered, we returned to each other. In any case, we weren’t there for good drinks. We were there because we needed to see each other in the flesh again. We were in high spirits and had higher expectations. Both of us were excited to be physically together after the incident. The night was turning dark as the sun shone its last rays of light for the day. We could make out the outline of the tall leafy tress in front of us, the sound of crickets chirping in the distance interrupted by sounds of laughter from the other guests who were having a good time already.

avabot56
02-03-2011, 09:31 PM
nice potential.. keep up.. 1st camper reporting fr duty.

qweqwe
02-03-2011, 09:35 PM
1st camper :D

joemango
02-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Another power story. cheers bro.

Happycat
02-03-2011, 09:57 PM
2nd camper setting up camp.

Lionrod32
02-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Bro whizzard, another hot SYT ... Hehehe ... Camping for the update :)

whizzard
03-03-2011, 02:51 PM
Part 2
When I returned to Singapore after being away for a few years in KL, I had to re-establish my social life. Fortunately, some of my secondary school friends had dropped by KL when I was there and we went out for a literally fucking good time in KL. So, I arranged to meet them. All of them had their regular FBs already. I was the only one without any.

We were at Cafe Del Mar in Sentosa sitting in one of the daybeds on the beach in the early hours of the night. I was there with Tony and his gorgeous FB, Alicia. If Tony wasn’t my buddy, I would have fucked Alicia many times over. I think they both know that I am attracted to Alicia too and Alicia never missed an opportunity to tease and seduce me, knowing that I would not betray my friend. I have touched Alicia’s boobs and pussy and have had many hip grinding sessions with her in the various clubs in town. I half suspect Tony gets a high from watching me being physical with Alicia.

Once, I even demonstrated on Alicia how I could release her bra which was inside her dress with a single swift movement of my hand in a packed club. After unhooking her bra, I asked her to go to the toilet to remove both her bra and panties and rejoin us, in Tony’s presence of course. She gamely went to do it. She is that sporting. Plus, intelligent and beautiful. On another occasion, we were at Buttery Factory and somehow we hooked up with a gay with some of his female friends. Somehow, the gay was into me and whilst we were group grinding, he came over and grabbed my crotch. I recounted that to Alicia and she asked me to show her what he did. I grabbed at her crotch in the packed dance floor. She was that open and sporting. But, Tony is my buddy. Such is the irony of life. Back to the story.

After a while, the rest came. Alvin came with a female colleague whom he told us he was into. He introduced her as Tammy to us. After a while, it got a bit boring in the daybed. The crowd was thin although it was a Fri night. We had ordered a lot of alcohol to counter the relative quiet and boredom of the place. But, it didn’t seem to help much. I went to the toilet to pee as I had too much to drink. As I came out from the toilet, I saw an area where there was a small pool with seats around it. I asked the rest over and said we should sit here instead of the daybed.

After assuring the waitress that we would chalk up a certain amount of minimum spend for the night, we shifted over to the small pool. Everyone was sitting on the sofa and it was still a tad boring. I decided to go into the pool and called out to my ever sporting Alicia and Tony to join me. They sportingly waded in. Before you know it, the rest of the group also joined us in the pool, wearing whatever clothes we came in minus the shoes/socks and for the guys, the top. The girls were soaked through in their dress, which was clinging to their body. We were laughing, taking photos, hugging each other, etc.

Tammy was the only one who did not join us in the pool. Anyway, it was the first time she was meeting us, hence it was natural for her to feel shy. After failing to convince Tammy to come in, Alvin got out of the pool, carried Tammy and walked into the pool with her. She was soaked through in her minidress. We had drinks, went down on each other in mock fucking and left after a few hours of fun. I didn’t pay much attention to Tammy that night. Alvin had the hots for her afterall and that was the first time I met her. I was spending my time playing with my buddy and his FB, Tony and Alicia.

Soon after, it was someone else’s birthday and we celebrated it at one of the clubs at St James. When Alvin walked in with Tammy, they were already high after an earlier drinking session. We had a small long table which was getting crowded and Alvin promptly stood opposite me with Tammy. They were flirting and cracking jokes. I thought they were a couple as Alvin didn’t update me on his progress with Tammy. After a while, I decided to move to the other end of the table and stayed with the birthday gal, a FB of another friend of mine.

We had a good time drinking, cracking jokes and soon after, Tammy was playing a finger game (where you held each other’s hands and try to use your thumb to trap the other person’s thumb and the loser drinks) at the other end of the table. Alvin asked me over to join in the game. I sportingly walked over. By now, Tammy was bullying the rest of the guys by getting them to lose to her and therefore having to drink. Of course, she had drunk a fair bit herself as well. I was then asked to take over and play against Tammy. Since I didn’t know Tammy that well and I presumed she was Alvin’s FB, I wasn’t going to be one of the suckers who will be losing to her just to humour her. I refused to ‘keh keh’ lose to her. But, remember, she is a tall gal and had long fingers and thumb. So, I did lose a few rounds and had to drink my fair share too.

A shoirt while later, everyone else wanted to take a walk to check out the other clubs in St James and left us there to take care of the table. I continued playing with Tammy but without our friends around now, I started stroking Tammy’s hands with my thumb to tease her as part of the game. After several rounds, of playing and drinking, she suddenly stepped forward and planted her lips on mine in front of everyone else in the club. WTF! I was caught completely offguard. The table next to us were filled with gals, probably on their gals night out and I imagined they were staring at us. Though I was caught offguard by Tammy, I decided to indulge her albeit with some reservations. I presumed she was Alvin’s FB and was probably drunk so I just let her kiss me but I didn’t reciprocate. It would be impolite to push her away and any full blooded man would take full advantage of the situation.

It so happened that the rest of the group were also returning and they saw Tammy kissing me. Joe cheered me on. The rest of the gals in the group were equally shocked as they knew Tammy was new to all of us and there we were, kissing mouth to mouth in the open for all to see and wasn’t Tammy with Alvin. It was all too confusing - I was just as confused too. That was only the second time I’ve ever met Tammy. But, I must have looked like “the man” in front of the rest of them for they thought I had probably wooed Tammy in such a short time.

libraguy75
03-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Keep up the posting.

Nice story so far !!

evantoh
03-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Very nice bro.
Waiting for your next update.

whizzard
03-03-2011, 07:31 PM
nice potential.. keep up.. 1st camper reporting fr duty.

1st camper :D

Another power story. cheers bro.

2nd camper setting up camp.

Bro whizzard, another hot SYT ... Hehehe ... Camping for the update :)

Keep up the posting.

Nice story so far !!

Very nice bro.
Waiting for your next update.

Hi bros,

Appreciate all your support. :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
05-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Keep the stories cumming :D

forboysammy
06-03-2011, 11:30 PM
more please, thanks for sharing

whizzard
26-03-2011, 10:54 AM
Apologise for the long hiatus. Was busy with work, some travel and other distractions. OK, back to finishing what I started (very impt to do that in life).

Part 3
Alvin walked in and saw us kissing. I pulled myself away and feeling awkward, explained to him what happened. Joe kept on egging me to bring Tammy to a hotel so that they could all get a free show. I refused, of course. Soon, Alvin and Tammy were kissing as well.

Not long after, we decided to call it a night. As Alvin didn’t drive that night, I asked whether Tammy needed a ride home and where she was staying. She didn’t answer my questions. She looked stoned. I assumed she was probably drunk and I decided to leave her with Alvin, since they came together. I drove back alone after ensuring that Tammy was safe in Alvin’s care (or so I thought).

That weekend, I received an anonymous SMS. Turned out, it was from Tammy. I was excited.

Tammy: “Hi, I got ur number fr Alvin. He told me abt Fri nite n I want to apologise for what I did. I don’t know what really happened”

Me: “Hi there Tammy! I hope u got back safely. I don’t think u did anything that merits an apology :)”

Tammy: “Alvin told me .... I am embarrassed over what happened tt nite”

Me: “Hey, don’t be. U had a little too much to drink. I should thank you instead :)”

Tammy: “Huh? Thank me?”

Me: “Yep, everyone was amazed at how fast I got to kiss u. They think I am a super casanova”

Tammy: “That’s sooo embarrassing”

Me: “Look, we just kissed. I am cool with it. In fact, I was flattered. Ntg to be embarrassed – we are all open minded about these things”

Tammy: “Well, in any case, sori for that. Its not something I normally do. Tks for being cool abt it :)”

Me: “Tell u what, if u feel so bad, I’ll let u buy me drinks to make up :)”

Tammy: “What? No more drinks! But, I’ll be happy to buy u lunch”

Me: “OK, lunch sounds good as well. Mon?”

Tammy: “OK I’ll let u know on Mon”

Me: “Have a great wkend & cya”

The next day over tennis, Joe told me that Alvin had checked into a hotel with Tammy after drinks and had a good time. I told him about Tammy’s SMSes and asked whether Alvin and Tammy were together. He told me they were probably together. Well, I didn’t pay too much thoughts over this as I enjoyed the rest of my weekend, knowing that I have a new adventure waiting for me next week.

Lionrod32
26-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Keeping it coming, bro .....

alan0338
26-03-2011, 11:38 AM
1 more camping site :D

whizzard
26-03-2011, 12:00 PM
Part 4
It was any typical Monday morning at the office but I walked into office with a little bit more spring on my footsteps. Looked at my diary to size up my agenda for the day, I quickly browsed through my emails to prioritise which I needed to respond to first. It has been my habit to quickly get immersed in my work and by 10:30am, I had already tackled all the emails and the attendant phone calls. Time for a smoke break and I decided to send Tammy a SMS

“Hi Tammy, hope u r having a gd mrng so far”

Her reply came shortly “Hi Keith, a little busy over here. How has urs been?”

“I’ve finished what I needed to do this mrng. Having a smoke break now ” I replied

“I envy u. Sori, I can’t do lunch today but can do dinner if u want” came Tammy’s next message

“Hmm .... thot I was gonna get an expensive treat for lunch haha” I teased her

“Really sori, got a conference call during lunch” she replied

“Nah, just teasing u. Dinner’s even better. 6:30pm?”

“OK, 6:30. U have a good day ”

“Can’t wait. U too”

With that, I quickly SMSed my wifey telling her that I won’t be coming home for dinner that night. I walked back into the office to check on what the monkeys are doing in their cubicles. The rest of the day went by and evening came.

Part 1
We have been SMSing each other throughout another typical workday and I was looking forward to leave the office this evening. I was supposed to meet Tammy right after work and it was my first solo date with her. I drove out of my carpark and a short distance away, I saw her by the side of the road at the agreed spot. She was, as usual, professionally dressed and looked very attractive. Any guy would have stopped to pick her up, given the chance. As my car stopped by her side, she opened the door “Hi” she chirped, as she reached out to give me a peck on my cheek. I savoured the smell of her perfume and the presence of a babe sitting next to me in my car.

“Where are we going?” she asked cheerfully.

“Let’s go to House at Dempsey Place” I replied enthusiastically.

“OK, that sounds good” Tammy cooed.

“I am glad you approved. I have reserved a sofa facing the trees. I think you’ll like it” I added.

We made small talk as I manoeuvred the snarling, after-work, Shenton Way traffic and drove towards Dempsey Place. This was the first time the both of us were going out solo after the incident.

As Tammy and I sank into the sofa next to each other at House, I asked Tammy whether she wanted Long Island Tea. They served it in a Chinese tea pot with Chinese tea cups to drinks from. The presentation was good but it didn’t taste good. With the drinks and snacks ordered, we returned to each other. In any case, we weren’t there for good drinks. We were there because we needed to see each other in the flesh again. We were in high spirits and had higher expectations. Both of us were excited to be physically together after the incident. The night was turning dark as the sun shone its last rays of light for the day. We could make out the outline of the tall leafy tress in front of us, the sound of crickets chirping in the distance interrupted by sounds of laughter from the other guests who were having a good time already.

Me: “Can I ask you something?”

Tammy: “Depends on what” she teased

Me: “Are you and Alvin an item?”

Tammy: “Haha, no lah!” she exclaimed and continued “I know he has been interested in me for a while and we get along pretty well. You know we are colleagues, right? What makes you think we are together?”

Me: “Well, the body language when you guys are together, I guess”

Tammy: “I get along pretty well with him. We interact a lot during work and he’s a fun guy to be with. We talk a lot about work and other stuff as well”

Me: “Haha, Good to get that out of the way. I wanted to send you back that night but didn’t cos’ I thought you two could be together plus you were so drunk you couldn’t even tell me where you stay. Hope you were OK”

Tammy: “Haha, yeah. Alvin called me the next day and teased me incessantly about it. Made me feel so bad. I don’t want to give you the wrong impression. I am not like that but we really had too much to drink that night. Do you know that Alvin and I had a heavy drinking session with some clients earlier before we arrived?”

Me: “Yeah, I figured that out when I saw you guys stumbling in with flushed faces and Alvin’s hands all over you, haha”

Tammy: “Yeah, he is a touchy fellow alright. But I couldn’t really remember much of what happended that night other than what Alvin tells me”

Me: “So what did he tell you?”

Tammy: “That I was smooching with you in front of everybody else. So embarrassing lah!”

Me: “And what else”

Tammy: “Huh? You mean there’s more”

Me: “Since he didn’t say I won’t say too” I teased

Tammy: “Come on, out with it”

Me: “No way!”

Tammy: “I am gonna get it out of you” and she started tickling me in the waist. She smelt nice and her hair was flailing all over my face. We struggled playfully for a while.

Me: “OK, OK, I’ll say .... no, on second thoughts, I ‘ll show you” as I pulled her face onto me and I pressed my lips onto hers, waiting for her reaction. Initially startled, her lips began to open and invited my tongue in. We frenched hungrily and passionately before we pulled away.

Tammy: “Wow, you took my breath away”

Me: “I like your breath, and your lips, and your tongue too!”

Tammy: “Haha, was that all we did?” she purred

whizzard
27-03-2011, 01:42 PM
Part 5
I pulled Tammy towards me and we started frenching again. This time I let my hands go roaming outside her dress to test water. Our kissing got more passionate. I then slipped my hand over the top of her blouse to explore the top of her breasts. I could feel her breathing intensifying. Emboldened, I started to unbutton the top few buttons on her blouse and reached in to feel her boobs, squeezing it. Tammy let off a soft moan as my fingers proceeded to locate her nipples and played with it.

Her hands started to roam all over my back and she trashed my hair. We were in our own sensual, passionate world, oblivious to what’s happening around us as we continued frenching and exploring each other. I like frenching, in fact I love frenching. You can be forceful, you can be soft, you can tease, you can be teased and you can lead or you can yield. There’s so much passion one can convey over a kiss. I don’t know how long we kissed on the sofa. It wasn’t one long continuous french but a whole series of them. We just didn’t want to stop as our hands hungrily explored the top halves of our body. Finally, we slowed our kissing as our initial need and hunger were satisfied. I can only guess that she must have been soaking wet cos’ I had a bloody huge erection, and I am sure with some precum too.

Tammy: “God, that was good! Did we do this last week?”

Me: “Ahhh ... , nah, last week was mild. Just as well that you couldn’t recall. So, do you want to stay and finish off the rest of the drinks or shall we go?”. Afterall, we didn’t really need any help from the alcohol this evening.

Tammy: “Shall we just go?”

I waved for the bill as we poured ourselves some of the horrible tasting Long Island Tea. The presentation was novel but somehow it’s one of the worst Long Island Tea I have ever drank. As we got up from the sofa and started to walk off, I heard clapping and whistles from the table behind us. I turned my head ever so slightly and noted that it was full of Ang Mohs and I waved at them without turning around as we walked off towards my car.

Tammy: “That’s pretty embarrassing ....”

Me: “Nah, they are just showing their appreciation to us, hahahah”

Tammy: “Where are we going?”

whizzard
27-03-2011, 08:21 PM
OK, last episode for this weekend ............

Part 6
Me: “Somewhere more intimate” I countered

I was wondering where to go. Not to a hotel, that would be far too obvious and presumptious. Hmm, perhaps for a drive into the darkness along Rifle Range Road. So, I drove into Holland Road and headed towards Bkt Timah. Rifle Range Road is a long windy road that leads to a dead-end in the Bkt Timah Nature Reserve. Initially, it’s all lighted up by street lamps but when you get deep enough, there’s a long stretch where there isn’t any street lamps and because the canopies of the trees have grown across the road, even the rays of light from the moon gets obliterated, in other words, almost completely dark. We chatted as I drove all the way in, made a 3 point turn and came out again, stopping at a dark area which we have earlier gone past. I turned the headlights off and now the only light was the ambient light within the dials and switches on the dashboard of my car, which I turned down as well.

Me: “Tammy, have you ever done it a car before?”

Tammy: “It’s so dark and eerie here” she chose not to answer

Me: “Don’t worry, we are safely locked inside my car. Anything happens, we’ll just drive off. Don’t you think it makes it even more exciting?” as I reached over to kiss her.

Tammy: “Don’t want lah. I don’t feel too comfortable. It’s so eerie. Can we go somewhere else instead?”

I could feel that Tammy was apprehensive. Her kisses were tentative. Earlier at House, I was sure she was ready for it but, maybe she was really not too comfortable with the surroundings we were now in. Should I press on and get her high, I wondered? I decided not to push further. I was sure it was just a matter of time before I could get under her skirt.

“Sure, let’s get outta here” I told Tammy as I drove off.

We decided to drive towards her place in Sembawang and Tammy guided me to Sembawang Park, where she wanted to take a stroll. Hand-in-hand we walked along the seaside and watched some campers and people fishing in the night. It has been such a long time since I was last there. We enjoyed the cool breeze caressing us as we strolled under the moon, occasionally stealing kisses with each other. Tammy told me that she takes her dog for a jog here on weekends. She also confessed that she was attracted to me when we first met in Sentosa and had asked around about me. She shared that she has a boyfriend whom she is losing interest sexually and emotionally. I have always been a good listener and thought it best to minimise my response and get her to do all the talking. That way, I would understand her better and keep my own cards close to my chest afterall, we hardly knew each other then.

As the night progressed, it has also dawned upon me quite clearly that we weren’t going any further than making out that night. Heck, it was getting late and on a Monday night. I would have to think of a good explanation the next morning for being out so late at the beginning of the week. After spending some time at Sembawang Park, I sent her home, parking a few houses away on the side of the road. Most of her neighbours had their lights switched off and the street was quiet, with the street lamps glowing forlornly in the night.

Just before she went off, we engaged in a good night kiss which escalated into passionate frenching in the car again, her on the passenger seat and me on the driver’s seat. As things started heating up again, I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled down her bra. I was impatient and needed to see and feel her body after being denied the opportunity in Rifle Range Road earlier. I feasted my eyes on her boobs as they sprang into sight, a C cup I reckon, which were rather perky. I squeezed them gently and twirled my fingers around her nipples, each time eliciting the appropriate moans of appreciation from Tammy. I reached over to kiss and lick those delicious pair of boobs. My hands ventured south as I decided to hike up her tight skirt, with Tammy’s assistance, as she shifted her weight to aid the process. Nothing beats the pleasure of pushing the fabric up along a smooth milky pair of thighs to reveal a snug fitting panties providing scant cover to her modesty. I caressed her pussy through her panties and could feel her wetness soaking through as her lips were now all over my ears, breathing heavily and moaning away. I felt her pubic hair as I was caressing her cunt and knew she wasn’t shaved or waxed. I like my gal clean shaven or waxed but I can’t be too choosy, I thought to myself. Her hands reached out to my crotch and she started massaging my cock through my pants. My little fellow down there was raging hard, throbbing and waiting to burst out. I slipped my fingers into her panties and gently slid, first one then two fingers into her pussy. She was indeed drenched!

Tammy was getting high as I felt the urgency as her fingers worked to unzip me, grabbing my engorged cock and freeing it from my underwear. I am sure she must have felt my clean shaven cock, albeit with little stubbles. It was now protruding like a gearshift out of my pants as she rubbed her magical fingers over it. I couldn’t take more of this. “I need it in you” I said to Tammy as I sat up. She leaned forward and engulfed my cock in her mouth, sucking my cockhead and then twirling her tongue all over it. “Ah ... ah ... shit ... that feels so good...” I moaned as Tammy felt encouraged. She hastened her blowjob and I must say that she was rather skilful, head bobbing up and down, twisting her head as she blew me with greater gusto, and no teeth at all. All this while, I was alternating between twirling my fingers on her nipples and squeezing her boobs plus fingering her drenched cunt with the other hand. Although I had the engine and aircon on, we were soon perspiring as we continued making out in my car, under the moonlight with trancy house music from Lush 99.5. “Tell me when you are about to cum” Tammy said as she continued sucking away furiously on my blood engorged cock, using her fingers to squeeze my balls. “Yess, Ah ... Ohh .... Argh ... ” was all I could mumble as Tammy continued her rampage on my cock. Before long, I could feel the all too familiar stir in my loins as Tammy’s onslaught got the better of me. “I am coming soonnn ...” I gasped as Tammy quickened her pace. My cock jerked and erupted into her mouth, one wave after another as my sperm exploded into her mouth. I felt an immense sense of satisfaction as sperm which has been building up since the early part of the evening was finally released. I could feel the tingling sensation rise towards my face and knew I had a most satisfying cum.

Tammy sat up and I reached over to grab her some tissue paper. She dribbled my sperm out of her mouth into the tissue and wiped her lips. Her face was flushed and I think mine was as well! Tammy turned to me and smiled as we quickly tidied up our dishevelled clothes. No words were exchanged as kissed each other again before we reluctantly bade each other good night. She opened the car door, turned over, smiled and said “Call me” as she planted a final good night kiss before walking towards her house. I sat in the car and watched her walk home, admiring her tall, slender silhouette under the moon lit sky in the wee hours of the night.

With Tammy safely in her house, I pressed the Home button on the GPS and drove into the night, reminding myself that I needed to stop at the petrol station near my house to inspect my clothes before reaching home. What a night, what an adventure, what a thrill and I was smiling to myself as I anticipated the days that would come ahead of me and this wonderful babe as I heeded the instructions on the GPS towards home. This was but a taste of things to come and though I didn’t get to taste her abalone that night, it was a fantastic start for a first date by any accounts.

3xistanc3
28-03-2011, 02:09 AM
keep up the good work bro. very good read.

sgspycam
28-03-2011, 02:34 AM
bro looking forward to reading about your next date!

whizzard
28-03-2011, 11:32 PM
keep up the good work bro. very good read.

bro looking forward to reading about your next date!

Thanks! Won't be able to update until this weekend I guess. Swamped with work in the office and need to recall the juicier bits to update. Till the next update, stay tuned. :)

Lionrod32
28-03-2011, 11:45 PM
Good story bro, building my hut here with my fishing rod .... Waiting for the next exciting episode lah... Hahahaha

whizzard
28-03-2011, 11:48 PM
Good story bro, building my hut here with my fishing rod .... Waiting for the next exciting episode lah... Hahahaha

Bro Lionrod, where's the next chapter on your sexy goddess? Can do a lot of things in the cinema. Ahhahahaha :)

Lionrod32
28-03-2011, 11:58 PM
Bro Lionrod, where's the next chapter on your sexy goddess? Can do a lot of things in the cinema. Ahhahahaha :)

Ready for an all out orgy, bro .... Hahahaha ... I really want to sayang my goddess ... :cool:

whizzard
29-03-2011, 12:04 AM
Ready for an all out orgy, bro .... Hahahaha ... I really want to sayang my goddess ... :cool:

Sayang her, you must. More importantly, you must educate her well .... :cool:

evantoh
29-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Sayang her, you must. More importantly, you must educate her well .... :cool:

Wei Wei Wei,
Sexducation without me ah bros.....
Ha ha..... I will sayang her too.:D

blohsg
29-03-2011, 11:28 AM
TS interesting Story ...

wat's with the private joke about "sayanging" the goddess?

manhood
29-03-2011, 11:35 AM
good good story :)

pinkboxer
29-03-2011, 02:17 PM
OK, last episode for this weekend ............

Part 6
Me: “Somewhere more intimate” I countered

I was wondering where to go. Not to a hotel, that would be far too obvious and presumptious. Hmm, perhaps for a drive into the darkness along Rifle Range Road. So, I drove into Holland Road and headed towards Bkt Timah. Rifle Range Road is a long windy road that leads to a dead-end in the Bkt Timah Nature Reserve. Initially, it’s all lighted up by street lamps but when you get deep enough, there’s a long stretch where there isn’t any street lamps and because the canopies of the trees have grown across the road, even the rays of light from the moon gets obliterated, in other words, almost completely dark. We chatted as I drove all the way in, made a 3 point turn and came out again, stopping at a dark area which we have earlier gone past. I turned the headlights off and now the only light was the ambient light within the dials and switches on the dashboard of my car, which I turned down as well.

Me: “Tammy, have you ever done it a car before?”

Tammy: “It’s so dark and eerie here” she chose not to answer

Me: “Don’t worry, we are safely locked inside my car. Anything happens, we’ll just drive off. Don’t you think it makes it even more exciting?” as I reached over to kiss her.

Tammy: “Don’t want lah. I don’t feel too comfortable. It’s so eerie. Can we go somewhere else instead?”

I could feel that Tammy was apprehensive. Her kisses were tentative. Earlier at House, I was sure she was ready for it but, maybe she was really not too comfortable with the surroundings we were now in. Should I press on and get her high, I wondered? I decided not to push further. I was sure it was just a matter of time before I could get under her skirt.

“Sure, let’s get outta here” I told Tammy as I drove off.

We decided to drive towards her place in Sembawang and Tammy guided me to Sembawang Park, where she wanted to take a stroll. Hand-in-hand we walked along the seaside and watched some campers and people fishing in the night. It has been such a long time since I was last there. We enjoyed the cool breeze caressing us as we strolled under the moon, occasionally stealing kisses with each other. Tammy told me that she takes her dog for a jog here on weekends. She also confessed that she was attracted to me when we first met in Sentosa and had asked around about me. She shared that she has a boyfriend whom she is losing interest sexually and emotionally. I have always been a good listener and thought it best to minimise my response and get her to do all the talking. That way, I would understand her better and keep my own cards close to my chest afterall, we hardly knew each other then.

As the night progressed, it has also dawned upon me quite clearly that we weren’t going any further than making out that night. Heck, it was getting late and on a Monday night. I would have to think of a good explanation the next morning for being out so late at the beginning of the week. After spending some time at Sembawang Park, I sent her home, parking a few houses away on the side of the road. Most of her neighbours had their lights switched off and the street was quiet, with the street lamps glowing forlornly in the night.

Just before she went off, we engaged in a good night kiss which escalated into passionate frenching in the car again, her on the passenger seat and me on the driver’s seat. As things started heating up again, I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled down her bra. I was impatient and needed to see and feel her body after being denied the opportunity in Rifle Range Road earlier. I feasted my eyes on her boobs as they sprang into sight, a C cup I reckon, which were rather perky. I squeezed them gently and twirled my fingers around her nipples, each time eliciting the appropriate moans of appreciation from Tammy. I reached over to kiss and lick those delicious pair of boobs. My hands ventured south as I decided to hike up her tight skirt, with Tammy’s assistance, as she shifted her weight to aid the process. Nothing beats the pleasure of pushing the fabric up along a smooth milky pair of thighs to reveal a snug fitting panties providing scant cover to her modesty. I caressed her pussy through her panties and could feel her wetness soaking through as her lips were now all over my ears, breathing heavily and moaning away. I felt her pubic hair as I was caressing her cunt and knew she wasn’t shaved or waxed. I like my gal clean shaven or waxed but I can’t be too choosy, I thought to myself. Her hands reached out to my crotch and she started massaging my cock through my pants. My little fellow down there was raging hard, throbbing and waiting to burst out. I slipped my fingers into her panties and gently slid, first one then two fingers into her pussy. She was indeed drenched!

Tammy was getting high as I felt the urgency as her fingers worked to unzip me, grabbing my engorged cock and freeing it from my underwear. I am sure she must have felt my clean shaven cock, albeit with little stubbles. It was now protruding like a gearshift out of my pants as she rubbed her magical fingers over it. I couldn’t take more of this. “I need it in you” I said to Tammy as I sat up. She leaned forward and engulfed my cock in her mouth, sucking my cockhead and then twirling her tongue all over it. “Ah ... ah ... shit ... that feels so good...” I moaned as Tammy felt encouraged. She hastened her blowjob and I must say that she was rather skilful, head bobbing up and down, twisting her head as she blew me with greater gusto, and no teeth at all. All this while, I was alternating between twirling my fingers on her nipples and squeezing her boobs plus fingering her drenched cunt with the other hand. Although I had the engine and aircon on, we were soon perspiring as we continued making out in my car, under the moonlight with trancy house music from Lush 99.5. “Tell me when you are about to cum” Tammy said as she continued sucking away furiously on my blood engorged cock, using her fingers to squeeze my balls. “Yess, Ah ... Ohh .... Argh ... ” was all I could mumble as Tammy continued her rampage on my cock. Before long, I could feel the all too familiar stir in my loins as Tammy’s onslaught got the better of me. “I am coming soonnn ...” I gasped as Tammy quickened her pace. My cock jerked and erupted into her mouth, one wave after another as my sperm exploded into her mouth. I felt an immense sense of satisfaction as sperm which has been building up since the early part of the evening was finally released. I could feel the tingling sensation rise towards my face and knew I had a most satisfying cum.

Tammy sat up and I reached over to grab her some tissue paper. She dribbled my sperm out of her mouth into the tissue and wiped her lips. Her face was flushed and I think mine was as well! Tammy turned to me and smiled as we quickly tidied up our dishevelled clothes. No words were exchanged as kissed each other again before we reluctantly bade each other good night. She opened the car door, turned over, smiled and said “Call me” as she planted a final good night kiss before walking towards her house. I sat in the car and watched her walk home, admiring her tall, slender silhouette under the moon lit sky in the wee hours of the night.

With Tammy safely in her house, I pressed the Home button on the GPS and drove into the night, reminding myself that I needed to stop at the petrol station near my house to inspect my clothes before reaching home. What a night, what an adventure, what a thrill and I was smiling to myself as I anticipated the days that would come ahead of me and this wonderful babe as I heeded the instructions on the GPS towards home. This was but a taste of things to come and though I didn’t get to taste her abalone that night, it was a fantastic start for a first date by any accounts.

Keep it up...waiting for more!!!!

whizzard
31-03-2011, 12:30 AM
TS interesting Story ...

wat's with the private joke about "sayanging" the goddess?

Ask Evantoh and Lionrod!! :)

whizzard
31-03-2011, 12:33 AM
Here's the next part until the weekend ......

Part 7
After that first date, Tammy and I were like new lovers and kept messaging each other on Blackberry Messenger (“BBM”). I was in a dilemma. Whilst I wanted to see Tammy as often as I could, I also needed to put the relationship in perspective. Tammy is someone I was having a fling with and she is free to have her own relationship with her boyfriend or other guys too and that means we shouldn’t be seeing each other almost everyday. The first week into our relationship, we met each other almost every alternate day. We went to various restaurants around the island for dinners, namely those outside the central district. I avoided the more popular ones where I was likely to be spotted by someone I know.

I remember our second date at 1-TwentySix, a little restaurant-cum-pub by the beach in East Coast, next to the old Big Splash. I love the East Coast area and know it well as I grew up there although I no longer stay there now. After finishing our dinner inside the restaurant, we adjourned to the al fresco area for our drinks. Tammy is a sexy and stylish dresser. That night, she wore a figure hugging skirt that ended well above her knees and a sleeveless blouse with a plunging neckline. Her dressing played up her assets well, her long, slender legs and her cleavage. I wondered how her male colleagues could concentrate on their work when she’s around. I couldn’t keep my hands off her as we enjoyed our drinks.

Me: “I like the way you dress, very sexy and classy”

Tammy: “Haha, thank you. What a sweet tongue you have. You are a pretty sassy dresser yourself”

Me: “Haha, I think it’s easier for guys. Just get the style and the proportions right. Talking about proportions, you’ll be surprised how many guys out there have their sleeves too short, the collar too loose or the length of their pants too short. But, I am more interested to talk about you” as I started stroking her arm.

Tammy: “Me, what about me?”

Me: “Yes, you. Tell me, do you think your male colleagues get distracted by you in the office?”

Tammy: “Well, you know girls right? We like the attention. As long as the guys don’t go overboard, I think it’s a healthy”

Me: “What do you mean by overboard?” and I sort of regretted saying that

Tammy: “Like what you are doing now lor, taking physical advantage of me” she smiled as she threw a glance at my hand stroking her arm.

Me: “Ah ha, so you are the type who likes to tease guys, huh?”

Tammy: “I am not that bad! I am the type who only tease the Keiths of this world” she countered

Me: “Haha, would smooching someone you don’t even know fall into that category?” I said with a sly smile on my face as I looked into her eyes

Tammy: “That’s not counted, I was drunk. But, I was a little upset that night though” she pouted her lips

Me: “Upset? For kissing me?”

Tammy: “No, upset because after we came, you moved away to the other corner of the table”

Me: “Ah, you got seduced by me then?” I teased her

Tammy: “You did that on purpose?” her eyes widened

Me: “Yes and no” I smiled at her as I brushed her hair with my hand

Tammy: “Tell me” as she grabbed my hand from stroking her hair

Me: “No, because I thought Alvin and you were an item and yes, because gorgeous babes like you would expect guys to automatically pay the most attention to you. Now, if a guy doesn’t pay much attention to you, you would start wondering why that guy didn’t pay any attention to you”

Tammy: “You 色狼. 你是大色狼!”

Me: “Come, little wolf here wants to give you a kiss” as I reached over to kiss her smiling lips

It’s always a pleasure to kiss a smiling pair of lips because the last thing you see is a pair of eyes smiling at you as you immerse yourself into the kiss. I tasted and felt the softness of her lips and decided to explore her lips with mine even though she parted her lips to invite my tongue. Lingering outside her mouth, I planted soft kisses on her lips. Instead of kissing me, her lips waited for me to pleasure them. The feeling of two lips touching each other is a most sensual feeling. I traced my kiss along her lips, stopping briefly at the sides of her mouth before finally pushing my tongue into her mouth to search for her tongue. I flicked the tip of her tongue as I sucked it into my mouth and caressed her tongue with mine. I felt Tammy’s breathing intensifying as she allowed her tongue to be caressed and kissed. Just as suddenly, she flicked her tongue in search of mine as she reciprocated, sucking, caressing and tasting my tongue. Our tongue caressed each other hungrily as we frenched. Her hand grabbed my elbow as we continued frenching, our breathing growing heavier by the minute. A kiss always reveals the sexual hunger that will come thereafter.

Steventan
07-04-2011, 12:43 PM
Bro whizzard,
Where's part 8, your thread has a nice build up. Don't let us wait too.... Long....arghh...
Thanks bro;)

whizzard
07-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Bro whizzard,
Where's part 8, your thread has a nice build up. Don't let us wait too.... Long....arghh...
Thanks bro;)

Sorry my frd, have been travelling and some distractions too ;)

Will try to write this weekend.

Lionrod32
07-04-2011, 11:57 PM
Sorry my frd, have been travelling and some distractions too ;)

Will try to write this weekend.

What distractions bro? Hehehehehe ..... I am very interested lah .... :p
Waiting for Tammy ......

whizzard
21-06-2011, 11:11 PM
Sorry guys, have been busy with a new FB. It's no joke managing a few women in your life and work as well. Anyway, finally gotten that padded down, let's get back to finishing my memories with sweet Tammy.

Part 8

Tammy broke off the kiss and said she wanted to go to the washroom. As I waited for her, the other tables were beginning to fill up and I was getting horny. The tiny gasps that Tammy made when we were frenching plus the urgency in her tongue told me she was just as horny. When she returned, I asked Tammy whether she wanted to continue drinking or we could take a walk along the beach. We decided to enjoy a stroll. We walked towards the Fort Road end rather than the Marine Parade end as I knew that part was more deserted.

I wrapped my arm around Tammy’s waist as we walked and placed my hands on Tammy’s slim and taut waist, gently caressing it with my fingers. I moved my hands lower along the side of her thigh, trying to feel they type of panties she was wearing. I felt nothing! This got me excited and I decided to caress her ass with my hands. As I traced the contour of her asscheek, I couldn’t feel any outline of her panties and sent my temperature higher. My hands started to roam her entire ass with a purpose, was she wearing any panties. I couldn’t take it anymore.

Me: Tammy, you have a great pair of ass.

Tammy: Oh my gawd, you are so “hum sup”.

Me: Which guy wouldn’t be “hum sup” if they were with you?

Tammy: The respectful ones who treat their companion as a lady.

Me: As the saying goes 男人不坏,女人不爱!

Tammy: Oh my gawd! What have I gotten myself into? (in a mocking voice)

Me: Actually, it’s what did you get yourself out of?

Tammy: What do you mean?

Me: You know what I mean …..

Tammy: No …..

Me: I don’t feel any panties on you!

Tammy: ………

Me: Did you just take them off?

Tammy: ………….

Me: Come on! Out with it!

Tammy: Well, it got wet and I took it off! No thanks to you.

Me: Yummy. I like!

Tammy: Oh my gawd!

I proceeded to put my hand under her skirt and slid it between her ass, resting her pussy lips between my index finger and my thumb.

Tammy: Stop it! We are out in public.

Me: It’s dark and don’t you think it’s more exciting this way?

I used the tip of my index finger to stroke her clit. Tammy gave out a soft moan. It was not as wet as I thought it would be so I slid my finger into her pussy. My god! It was soaking wet in there! Coated with her juice, I went back to stroking her clit ….. and, we were still walking along the pathway! Tammy planted a kiss on my cheek and I took that as a sign that she was all ready. I quickly scanned the horizon for an appropriate spot. Most of the pathway was lighted, not brightly but sufficiently so that there wasn’t any dark spot. I spotted some bushes and decided that it’s the only available spot we could go despite any mosquitoes.

gambit76
22-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Welcome TS! Misses your updates on your sexploits with yummy Tammy!

Tengaboys
22-06-2011, 10:16 AM
Tammy the polyy girl ah?

decoder
26-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Cool story . Thanks for sharing .

szagi
26-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Wonderful story bro . Keep it coming.

flameon
27-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Camping with night vision device..