PDA

View Full Version : Need a girl to hang out in weekends

84lukechan
02-03-2011, 12:44 AM
27 chinese high- skill profession .Came singapore 3 year ago . Deticated too much in work . Need a girl to hang out in weekends . Anyone Interested can pm me:)

deptrai4u
02-03-2011, 01:19 AM
27 chinese high- skill profession .Came singapore 3 year ago . Deticated too much in work . Need a girl to hang out in weekends . Anyone Interested can pm me:)

Wah, 3 years and still no gf.... maybe ;

#1. U are boring guy
#2. U are poor
#3. U are ugly
#4. U have BO

Could even be all the above!

Otherwise, I cannot think of any reasons why u have to advertise urself here!

samster1911
02-03-2011, 03:06 AM

#1. U are boring guy
#2. U are poor
#3. U are ugly
#4. U have BO

AAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHA :cool:

love_mayo
02-03-2011, 05:46 AM
are you a PRC?
because u cant even spell dedicated properly.... x.x

and what is a high-skill profession?
x.x

我劝你回家找个香菇比较好。*opps. i meant 乡姑*

mr_missile
02-03-2011, 07:50 AM

#1. U are boring guy
#2. U are poor
#3. U are ugly
#4. U have BO

are you a PRC?
because u cant even spell dedicated properly.... x.x

and what is a high-skill profession?
x.x

我劝你回家找个香菇比较好。*opps. i meant 乡姑*

he described himself as good looking. :rolleyes: See link to his other thread. got many comments there by bros liao :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=232017

was looking for filipino girls. now he has cast his net wider and just looking for any girls who are free to hang out with him on weekends. :)

84lukechan
02-03-2011, 08:14 AM
Yes bro . I had gf . But barely last more than 6 months . I prefer having sex than kepping stable gf . I am looking for fillipino girl . Is it easy to hook up in lucky plaza . Any specific club inside ? . I need guidance of bros out there .

deptrai4u
02-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Yes bro . I had gf . But barely last more than 6 months . I prefer having sex than kepping stable gf . I am looking for fillipino girl . Is it easy to hook up in lucky plaza . Any specific club inside ? . I need guidance of bros out there .

Dear Mr [born in 1984, lukewarm and very cham!]

I think u are:

1. a very predictable person [based on ur nick I can tell what u are made of]
2. a hopeless person [get a ugly gf, also kenna dump by her]
3. a selfish person [only know "i want, i want, i want"]

At this rate, i think u will be simply wasting ur time, starting various threads... getting Pinoy, getting Indians... getting Grandmothers... etc.

Just a frank and honest suggestion to u... go look into urself and make the right change and improve urself and u dun have to waste time anymore looking for free fuck at all the wrong places...

Meantime, please be aware that no girls in Singapore willing to hang out with losers on weekends, or weekdays.. or anytime of anydays!

Bangster
02-03-2011, 12:02 PM
First of all,

TS You need to buy a proper toothbrush and toothpaste. Get a tongue scraper and a good mouthwash also.

Most of you PRCs don't even have the basic human habit of proper oral care. That's why when PRCs, esp the men, start to talk, it is considered air pollution(not forgetting noise too)

I usually avoid talking long with PRC men in my line of work. They could be sales exec, marketing managers, bank personnel, workers etc. All sama sama - Stinkbreaths.

And oh ya, learn to comb or style that hair in a modern way lah.

newyorker88
02-03-2011, 01:39 PM

Honest words of advice: It is cheaper to bonk pros than to keep a gf. there are plenty of FTs too.... just look at the right place in this forum.

singexpat
02-03-2011, 02:06 PM
If you are Chinese, and came over to Singapore, i presume you are from China?
(juz to clarify before jumping to conclusions)

Since you wan to find gals here to hang out wif you on weekends, please help to take those Singapore brats...

Then i go over to China and find cute mei meis to accompany me over weekends too.. :p

naturegreen
02-03-2011, 02:06 PM
I thought it's hang out "on" weekends? How to hang out in weekends? Your high skills refers to how high? Or you're just another high-class guy? :rolleyes:

thomas88
02-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Hahaha......I guess all's been said and I can only laugh at all the funny comments. :D:D:D

Happycat
02-03-2011, 10:03 PM
TS I wish you plenty of luck . :D

makemecum
02-03-2011, 10:11 PM
i luv prc ...gals:p
prc guys to me r fxx'in selfish, f n dump, shithole, :mad:
but den again i oso curious wat high skill ...skill use in high places e.g. construction worker working ast heights??:rolleyes:

CuteWettie
03-03-2011, 01:17 AM
LMAO when i read the comments here...

icezman76
03-03-2011, 02:11 AM
wah hahahaha ........very funny.....bro TS....try SDU lah.....:D

xiaoquan
03-03-2011, 04:50 AM
Either Prc or taiwanese. But taiwanese guys quite stylish one. Most probably from china. Singaporeans have this "get-turn-off-upon-hearing-china-accent-syndrome".