PDA

View Full Version : what should i take note when i go geylang and am i too young to go geylang?

Innovade
01-03-2011, 09:58 PM
hello fellow bro and sis please dont zap me for asking this questions..

Currently im 23 year old..am a guy with no luck on girls which is why im considering of going geylang to bonk for the very first time..is there anyone around my age who venture to geylang here?

where should i go to find those cute syt u see in bugis and town area???

rain.
02-03-2011, 07:34 AM
Bro, perhaps u r too desperate, u r still very young, give yourself some more time.

Submarineking
02-03-2011, 07:52 AM
If u are old enough meaning not only age! u wouldn't ask this question here!
U hesitate mean u are not ready!
Hopefully u are not using your parent hard earned money for GL,
If yes, please wait until u making ur own then go!

Alejandro88
02-03-2011, 09:48 AM

Currently im 23 year old..am a guy with no luck on girls which is why im considering of going geylang to bonk for the very first time..is there anyone around my age who venture to geylang here?

IMHO, the one and only thing you should take note of is - Don't ever indulge in commercial sex activities in GL if you have not started! It can be very additive and drain off your bank account in no time!

BTW, I first engaged in commercial sex when I was barely 20 years. :D

jacky43
02-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Brother! U not young consider, 27 yrs ago i was introduced to RLDs by ex Army buddy. 2 generations my friends.

In the 80s, GL was Thai sex workers, the fish tanks were being brought into the local scene. I also recalled there were some illegal FLs, the okts will chiong Johns and, brought us to strange brothels.

1 such i remembered, a dark lane the 5 foot way, yes! That periods GL have not developed into pte houses, coffeeshops and eating places. He pull a string somewhere, probably contacted to a bell upstairs. That time HP not many people have the $ to own 1, time flyies thinking over it.

We walked up and hola! I think 10 Thai girls sitting on chairs, there were i think 4 young mens, a Thai god statute in room. An okt told us, his girls were licenced, they had no brothels yet, so have to operate biz this way.

I was confused then, if they were legal why go to such length? Do it in the open, yrs later i understands all Johns were con by such people. Today, different operators and PRC sex workers almost ruled the streets.

Nothing really changes, it is still the con jobs and, travel there only if u need. Spend wisely a good thing of this gen, CDs is free flow unliked my time. Some sex workers practice costs savings, they came out with strange stuffs. That was what uncles told me, i only started chionging few yrs ago.

Now u take care, young man and be saved.

Moraux
02-03-2011, 11:18 AM

If have I also want. I think the syts you talk about all local. GL legal house don't thnk have locals.

Innovade
02-03-2011, 11:32 AM
If u are old enough meaning not only age! u wouldn't ask this question here!
U hesitate mean u are not ready!
Hopefully u are not using your parent hard earned money for GL,
If yes, please wait until u making ur own then go!

haha bro dont worry im using my hard earn money..=)

Adage
02-03-2011, 11:34 AM
If you can make your own money, old enough. But you sure first time want to go commercial ?

Innovade
02-03-2011, 11:39 AM
IMHO, the one and only thing you should take note of is - Don't ever indulge in commercial sex activities in GL if you have not started! It can be very additive and drain off your bank account in no time!

BTW, I first engaged in commercial sex when I was barely 20 years. :D

hahaha nice u went there alone??? or did u find someone to guide u around???

I should be able to control myself haha dont think i will get addicted..just wanna try once while im young u know hehe >.<

sooner or later will turn into old chap where i cant get any girls le...i mean from 18 to 23 still no luck later on in life comfirm even worst =(

tarma69
02-03-2011, 05:48 PM

I should be able to control myself haha dont think i will get addicted..just wanna try once while im young u know hehe >.<

sooner or later will turn into old chap where i cant get any girls le...i mean from 18 to 23 still no luck later on in life comfirm even worst =(

Every cheongster before they start commercial sex all say the same thing...but after they get addicted unknowingly and want to quit but cannot quit! Just like me - I am now addicted to tarmas...双飞...:p

So you have been warned!!

vickers
02-03-2011, 06:37 PM
virgin still so fussy ?

just find some thai whore and do it .

Innovade
02-03-2011, 08:14 PM
virgin still so fussy ?

just find some thai whore and do it .

u dont be fussy then u go do with aunty lor

different people different choice leh wth like that also wanna find fault with me =/

DalangGoh
02-03-2011, 08:23 PM
If want service super good want, for my opinion maybe can find cat $150 want lor. But hopefully will not come too fast. :D

Innovade
02-03-2011, 08:29 PM
If want service super good want, for my opinion maybe can find cat $150 want lor. But hopefully will not come too fast. :D

yea exactly that what im thinking right now if later cannot tahan how sia damn wasted haha hopefully can request for 2 shots XD

Allspark
02-03-2011, 08:55 PM
I should be able to control myself haha dont think i will get addicted..=(

Wow, hope this statement does not come back to haunt you.

Bro, it is a whole new world in GL. Girls coming out of your ears. You will end up wanting to try everything! It is like a buffet. But an expensive one.

Allspark
02-03-2011, 08:56 PM
yea exactly that what im thinking right now if later cannot tahan how sia damn wasted haha hopefully can request for 2 shots XD

Make sure when you call the girl the boss confims for you can do 2 shots.

Allspark
02-03-2011, 08:58 PM
=(

First time I went, I went alone. Read through all the FR's in another older forum. Then picked the girl with the best report and went for her. Did not ask anyone. Everyone has different taste.

Jang5556
02-03-2011, 09:01 PM
First time I went, I went alone. Read through all the FR's in another older forum. Then picked the girl with the best report and went for her. Did not ask anyone. Everyone has different taste.

I was a late starter. Nearly 30 before I went! Did the same thing, read through all the FR's in the old Delphi Forum. Went into 2047 and had AB. Did not look back after that. And yeah, it is addictive!!

Innovade
02-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Make sure when you call the girl the boss confims for you can do 2 shots.

orh thanks bro for the tips hehe :D

Innovade
02-03-2011, 09:30 PM
I was a late starter. Nearly 30 before I went! Did the same thing, read through all the FR's in the old Delphi Forum. Went into 2047 and had AB. Did not look back after that. And yeah, it is addictive!!

haha u give ur 1st time to commercial sex also?! :confused:

peanut123
02-03-2011, 09:39 PM
23 is not too young, at least from a legal perspective. As long as you are above 16, you can go GL.

I think its good to start young, while you are strong and virile, and have no problems maintaining erection or shooting several times a day.

You can get 2 shots within an hour, or tarma with 2 girls at the same time and fuck them both, or just bonk 3 or 4 girls in 1 day. Or try FLs, who almost always offer 2 shots. Ahhh... to be a young stud again...

When you get older, you get tired after just 1 shot and getting 2 shots within a short time becomes very difficult.

84lukechan
02-03-2011, 09:47 PM
i am also newbie here .. how much is the cheapest price in geyland..? 50$ for thai girl ? do they stay in every house ? where can i see any FR for 50$ cat girl ???

Jang5556
02-03-2011, 09:47 PM
haha u give ur 1st time to commercial sex also?! :confused:

Haha no...lost the cherry long time before this.;)

bell152
02-03-2011, 09:49 PM
23 is not too young, at least from a legal perspective. As long as you are above 16, you can go GL.

I think its good to start young, while you are strong and virile, and have no problems maintaining erection or shooting several times a day.

You can get 2 shots within an hour, or tarma with 2 girls at the same time and fuck them both, or just bonk 3 or 4 girls in 1 day. Or try FLs, who almost always offer 2 shots. Ahhh... to be a young stud again...

When you get older, you get tired after just 1 shot and getting 2 shots within a short time becomes very difficult.

good post

cheers,

Innovade
02-03-2011, 09:54 PM

haha exactly agree to the above quote to a large extent! :D

vickers
02-03-2011, 10:48 PM
u dont be fussy then u go do with aunty lor

different people different choice leh wth like that also wanna find fault with me =/

25 years old is aunty ?

then Fiona Xie is grandmother ?

if you want 18 years old go poly or JC , not Geylang .

vickers
02-03-2011, 10:51 PM
i am also newbie here .. how much is the cheapest price in geyland..? 50$ for thai girl ? do they stay in every house ? where can i see any FR for 50$ cat girl ???

cheapest = most dangerous , why so stingy ?

goodpartner
03-03-2011, 01:49 AM
Currently im 23 year old..

Wah liao..... 23 not a small kid anymore lah. To most, once you past the stage of army, can considered transformed from a boy to a man liao.

If you think 23yo virgin is "young", go read this thread :
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=230771

Addicted to whoring using ang-pao money...
How u fight?

Go for it!

Trey
03-03-2011, 02:49 AM

Bro, if you really want to step into this side and have no experience, I suggest you go ktvs with good playability where maybe can get HJs in the room. Find 2 or 3 friends to go together and share experience. A more gradual progression.

For ktvs that can play, you just look through the ktv forum and read the reviews.

woaiita
03-03-2011, 03:05 AM
Eh please lah bro . I 16years old go already leh .

zyxel01
03-03-2011, 11:31 AM
Every cheongster before they start commercial sex all say the same thing...but after they get addicted unknowingly and want to quit but cannot quit! Just like me - I am now addicted to tarmas...双飞...:p

So you have been warned!!

I think he wants to try once for each gal.

Cheers!

wranger
03-03-2011, 12:52 PM
23 is not a problem go GL ,how come ask this Qns?

Innovade
03-03-2011, 01:22 PM
23 is not a problem go GL ,how come ask this Qns?

haha kinda noob at this so just wanna ask around lor turn out that some of the bro here chiong g land way earlier than me...damn :(

hbk88
03-03-2011, 05:03 PM
come lah i bring u go beo lah, we same age. no need shy. pm me

additictive is one thing, but don't get kc. and i mean seriously.

Innovade
03-03-2011, 05:42 PM
come lah i bring u go beo lah, we same age. no need shy. pm me

additictive is one thing, but don't get kc. and i mean seriously.

yo bro haha i just came back siol XD didnt reallly enjoy cause i cum too fast XD

naan1974
03-03-2011, 05:42 PM

For a virgin boy, if you're really considering cat150
i suggest you pcc at least 1 time before you go in
else you kana the BBBJ, 99% you explode and you end up spending
$150 and still walk out as a virgin else tell the WL straight up
you're virgin and you need 2 shots because you cant hold

Innovade
03-03-2011, 05:45 PM
For a virgin boy, if you're really considering cat150
i suggest you pcc at least 1 time before you go in
else you kana the BBBJ, 99% you explode and you end up spending
$150 and still walk out as a virgin else tell the WL straight up
you're virgin and you need 2 shots because you cant hold

yo bro agree with u that why i last min change to thai girl 50 cat which i think i did the right thing =)

Solace
03-03-2011, 06:08 PM
yo bro haha i just came back siol XD didnt reallly enjoy cause i cum too fast XD

So you just did only 1 shot ? If cat 50 you would have enough for 3 shots with your budget. Saving up for laters ? :cool:

hbk88
03-03-2011, 09:00 PM
never share which house u went to? =)

cesc88
04-03-2011, 01:01 AM
ehh what is kc? keep seeing this term but dunno what it is. sorry another noob here. haha =)

Cathay1
04-03-2011, 11:32 AM
TS so you went huh? How ? felt the addiction rising? I prefer getting addicted to this then say, drugs or alcohol. Juz choosing my vice.

Innovade
05-03-2011, 12:24 AM
TS so you went huh? How ? felt the addiction rising? I prefer getting addicted to this then say, drugs or alcohol. Juz choosing my vice.

yea i did but did not really enjoy or felt addicted? it was ok haha :D

unfit
05-03-2011, 01:08 AM
Whoremongering is also a kind of expensive vice addiction...hee hee:p

fatguy
05-03-2011, 01:14 AM
if you are really a virgin, i agree you should go for a cat150, make your first time memorable. don't need to pcc just b4 going in, maybe pcc 2 or 3 hrs before hand, to get rid of your horniness...

my personal advice, be thick skin, if u don't see anything u like, just hold your head high and walk away to a different house. being young, sometimes OKT take advantage, so see if you can use your immaturity to your advantage and bargain a bit, maybe as for extra time with the girl, or maybe have massage included or something (i haven't done a cat150 so i don't know the SOP).

all the best, have fun, be safe, and always attack the base! :D

Frankiestine
06-03-2011, 10:37 PM

Hullo uncle here first cheong KS when i was 16...so you think 23 still young or not.

tomyamramee
08-03-2011, 12:39 PM
hey, try PM me then...

esp. your budget (Very Impt!) and you prefer:

type with age, height and weght:
1. Thai/china/Viet/Malay/Indian/local/angmoh...

Job:
1. Full-job/breast-job/blow-job/bareback blow-job/Anal Riming/Anal-job/etc

tsuchiya
11-03-2011, 05:41 PM
Wow, hope this statement does not come back to haunt you.

Bro, it is a whole new world in GL. Girls coming out of your ears. You will end up wanting to try everything! It is like a buffet. But an expensive one.

Same Sentiments!!! I used to think I wun get addicted to smoking if I tried a stick or 2... Since i can live with or without alcohol which i was much acquainted to... I WAS WRONG... I got hooked!!!

Then I thought Whoring was different... I was wrong again....

I started with $50 Fish Tank (Was $40 then) then decided to venture out to Petain... Earning power was minimal then so no choice... Then decided to try FL @ Spa... FLs on net... Street Fighters... KTV Gals... JB Spas... Cat 150... You Name it... Then finally nowadays... I Limit myself (With much efforts) to 1 or 2 $150 per month Max...

zyxel01
11-03-2011, 07:20 PM
Same Sentiments!!! I used to think I wun get addicted to smoking if I tried a stick or 2... Since i can live with or without alcohol which i was much acquainted to... I WAS WRONG... I got hooked!!!

Then I thought Whoring was different... I was wrong again....

I started with $50 Fish Tank (Was $40 then) then decided to venture out to Petain... Earning power was minimal then so no choice... Then decided to try FL @ Spa... FLs on net... Street Fighters... KTV Gals... JB Spas... Cat 150... You Name it... Then finally nowadays... I Limit myself (With much efforts) to 1 or 2 $150 per month Max...

Hehe... we are all in the same big big boat... :p

Cheers!

tomyamramee
11-03-2011, 08:41 PM
get urself a hobby? A outdoor sport?
Sorta work for me...

egmar mah
12-03-2011, 12:41 AM

1st time i call chicken 13 yr ago. all gals looks pretty to me must be i desperate. pick 1 big breast after shower touch touch,haven fuck my sperm come out haiz.there goes 1st time,shower n fuck off

kyorind
13-03-2011, 02:01 AM
hey, try PM me then...

esp. your budget (Very Impt!) and you prefer:

type with age, height and weght:
1. Thai/china/Viet/Malay/Indian/local/angmoh...

Job:
1. Full-job/breast-job/blow-job/bareback blow-job/Anal Riming/Anal-job/etc

wah bro, u got provide such detail recommandation services ah.. haha..

Nightbird
13-03-2011, 10:09 PM
u decided to try than go for it!

fengzj
21-03-2011, 04:33 PM
ya bro , just an advice , you can try but need to control . Because some of the ppls get addicted after once . And they coudn't control it and going non stop every week . Almost half of the salary goes there every month. Or you can always find/remind someone with exp to control you in case you lost your mind.

tsuchiya
28-03-2011, 10:28 PM
get urself a hobby? A outdoor sport?
Sorta work for me...

Say 1st ah!!! Dun Zap ah... just my own experience!!!

Its worse... actually... I was an avid swimmer... for army unit (and SAFSA at 1 pt in time)and TKD (Sports one not Kungfu one) Fighter for SAFSA both at the same time... but still want to go GL for fun leh...

But my present sports do make me go GL alot lesser due to financial stress... Motorsports!!! Spent most of my $$ on cars.... Performance and stuff like tt... haha

zyxel01
29-03-2011, 10:54 AM
My disappearance was due to financial limitation rather than other things.

So when got spare... hehehe....

Cheers!

Frankiestine
29-03-2011, 10:57 AM
I am making a come back to the GL scene. Enough of nonsense from OC. But quite siong when in less then a month alone spend nearly $500 already...:(

Allspark
29-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Say 1st ah!!! Dun Zap ah... just my own experience!!!

But my present sports do make me go GL alot lesser due to financial stress... Motorsports!!! Spent most of my $$ on cars.... Performance and stuff like tt... haha

Same here. Started the gym and at one point, damn keen. Now can find reason to go GL and skip gym. (Gym can go tomorrow but so and so will be on red alert so better go today first etc etc)

I also unfortunately got car habit...you tt...I driving a model from same company haha

And to add on...have a taste for FL now. But usually talking about $250 and above.....I'm dead.....

Jang5556
29-03-2011, 08:41 PM
My disappearance was due to financial limitation rather than other things.

So when got spare... hehehe....

Cheers!

Bro, why you go back? You retired for so long?

I was in town for the weekend and did not have any desire to go down!;)

Jang5556
29-03-2011, 08:42 PM
I also unfortunately got car habit...you tt...I driving a model from same company haha

And to add on...have a taste for FL now. But usually talking about $250 and above.....I'm dead.....

Yeah man...cannot believe you change car again so fast and even worst, add on FL. I looked at the thread...they are expensive compared to GL!!!

max_priest
29-03-2011, 11:08 PM
Bro, why you go back? You retired for so long?

I was in town for the weekend and did not have any desire to go down!;)

Bro, it looks like all my contributions at the other side of the fence is a failure as they appear to be not significantly appetizing to bring on the urge and horniess in you ... :rolleyes:

Hmmm ... So close and yet so far ... :D

Jang5556
30-03-2011, 09:38 AM
Bro, it looks like all my contributions at the other side of the fence is a failure as they appear to be not significantly appetizing to bring on the urge and horniess in you ... :rolleyes:

Hmmm ... So close and yet so far ... :D

Haha no Bro, some of them worked really well. But the ones who looked interesting seem to have super long waits etc I was only there for a short time. Kept myself busy and so never really had any consideration to go down. Still, will be back in a couple of weeks so see how haha

zyxel01
30-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Haha no Bro, some of them worked really well. But the ones who looked interesting seem to have super long waits etc I was only there for a short time. Kept myself busy and so never really had any consideration to go down. Still, will be back in a couple of weeks so see how haha

This shows that you still want to come back...

Anyway, I am horny mah... sperm overflow liao.. Wait drown how..

Cheers!

Jang5556
30-03-2011, 06:07 PM
This shows that you still want to come back...

Anyway, I am horny mah... sperm overflow liao.. Wait drown how..

Cheers!

Haha when I horny I have outlet at home!:D

Anyway want to come and actually coming two different things!!

unkn0wn
30-03-2011, 10:59 PM
for those who have OC liao.. how you guys still able to go safely ah?

i feel like going but scared will bump into OC's friend. then i will be in deep sh1t

Allspark
31-03-2011, 09:59 AM

i feel like going but scared will bump into OC's friend. then i will be in deep sh1t

You take a chance. All the ones with OC's do.

If you are scared...stay away.;)

zyxel01
31-03-2011, 12:50 PM

Stay away bro. Dun try. I am stuck...

Cheers!

Frankiestine
31-03-2011, 03:42 PM

In the first place if OC dun want to provide then what you expect? What is there to be ashamed of we are only human? It only the failure of my oc that force me to go GL. Even if I am caught so what, I am only saying the truth the problem is with my oc not me.

unkn0wn
31-03-2011, 10:02 PM
You take a chance. All the ones with OC's do.

If you are scared...stay away.;)

yeah, i know alot of her friends. thats why so far i only 'tao jiak' whenever i'm overseas :D

vx2000
01-04-2011, 10:30 AM
After 10 years, I'm still stuck! For mental, physical and spritual wellness.... Stay away!

BigBallMan
01-04-2011, 11:27 PM
In the first place if OC dun want to provide then what you expect? What is there to be ashamed of we are only human? It only the failure of my oc that force me to go GL. Even if I am caught so what, I am only saying the truth the problem is with my oc not me.

Solid, i like the way u talk...like a certain money sucking vampire in sg....haha my fault becomes ur fault:D

unfit
02-04-2011, 12:20 AM
After 10 years, I'm still stuck! For mental, physical and spritual wellness.... Stay away!
Whoremongering is expensive and very difficult to quit too...

Eagles
02-04-2011, 09:02 AM
Whoremongering is expensive and very difficult to quit too...

Yup, and stay long enough will eventually try something else. After 10 years of GL, got a little sian as no real connection with too many of the China girls. Friend said go local lah...FL. Hmmm, Singapore girl? Wah must book hotel...kenna raid how etc....

Tried one and now hooked. Totally different experience. Plus FL can be in the $250 to $350 range. Plus hotel? Hmmm......Double of GL.

Have not started don't start....Sigh.....

Frankiestine
02-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Solid, i like the way u talk...like a certain money sucking vampire in sg....haha my fault becomes ur fault:D

Bro it takes two hands to clap, if one hand is not willing then how the other hand, use to PCC every time? Not practical solution. Try to be intimate with them they brush you off, so how the marriage no more intimacy what you expect us men to do?

Alejandro88
03-04-2011, 12:26 AM
Bro it takes two hands to clap, if one hand is not willing then how the other hand, use to PCC every time? Not practical solution. Try to be intimate with them they brush you off, so how the marriage no more intimacy what you expect us men to do?

Super Snr Brudder Frankiestine, thanks for the up. But I dun have power to return the up. Sorry wor! :o

Frankiestine
03-04-2011, 07:24 PM
No pblm bro, points not worth anything cannot exchange like voucher for free bonk. But hopefully used to help you starve off those zappers.

Anyway regarding this issue of sex and the lack of intimacy, OC and I had a big fight. So throw question back to her and ask since she not interested and want to be celibate then what about me, what's her solution for me? She lang lang cannot answer.:mad:

chinaboy69
03-04-2011, 08:55 PM
No pblm bro, points not worth anything cannot exchange like voucher for free bonk. But hopefully used to help you starve off those zappers.

Anyway regarding this issue of sex and the lack of intimacy, OC and I had a big fight. So throw question back to her and ask since she not interested and want to be celibate then what about me, what's her solution for me? She lang lang cannot answer.:mad:

bro, my OC used to be lidat also. I tell her in the face that if she cannot provide me, then i will go GL to find. She dare me to do it and after i finished, i told her i went GL liao. She was so shell shocked. I just told her it's her fault and if she had given it to me, i would not have done it.

Luckily for me, OC finally realise that i had my needs and become more accomodating towards me after tt. BUT once in a while, i still chiong GL w/o telling her... :)

Frankiestine
03-04-2011, 09:01 PM
I guess after this OC knows I will probably go kio kway but its a matter of being a half blind wife and prefers to deceive herself and think I didn't.

Kiku
05-04-2011, 12:07 PM

Hey man, U wanna go together? lol.
Im 19 this year and i wanna have a taste of whats its like too.
For the past few years, i have restricted myself to only "pcc" and be faithful and a good guy.

I have controlled my urges, but after so many heartbreaks from our local singapore girls, i have given up on relationships because alot of girls in our generation are just so bitchy in the end

Sighs, so you know. I am a normal guy. And i am sick of being a good guy.
And i know staying a virgin for my future wife is probably an unwise thing to do, because our generation of girls are quite loose and have no self-preservation

Then why should i restrain myself?
So yeah, thats my story. message me if you wanna go together budd

Eagles
05-04-2011, 03:50 PM
So yeah, thats my story.

Not say restrain yourself but GL gives you a very warped idea of what a majority of girls outside will do for you in the bedroom.

Hence if GL is your first shot to sex, you will probably be very disappointed in the future when it comes to a real girlfriend etc. Unless she is highly sex and skilled that is.

And thenyou fnd yourself still coming to GL after you have a GF or wife.:(

Kiku
05-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Not say restrain yourself but GL gives you a very warped idea of what a majority of girls outside will do for you in the bedroom.

Hence if GL is your first shot to sex, you will probably be very disappointed in the future when it comes to a real girlfriend etc. Unless she is highly sex and skilled that is.

And thenyou fnd yourself still coming to GL after you have a GF or wife.:(

So yea you mean. Should i not even try and just continue with only pcc?

lols

coolrhino
11-04-2011, 02:35 AM
Bro you are not too young to go there because my first time i went there is i was 14yrs old!! LoL!! cannot believe right? at that time me and friend too bored already so went down GL to see see but in the end still go try.. but it's a good experience for me as well..

if you wanna go just go but don't regret by getting addicted like what other bros says it's true man i once got addicted like mad work and work just to go there but now i'm able to control myself already and talking about it i already very long never go already.. haha!! anyway have fun bonking =) cheers bro!!

vickers
12-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Bro you are not too young to go there because my first time i went there is i was 14yrs old!! LoL!! cannot believe right? at that time me and friend too bored already so went down GL to see see but in the end still go try.. but it's a good experience for me as well..

if you wanna go just go but don't regret by getting addicted like what other bros says it's true man i once got addicted like mad work and work just to go there but now i'm able to control myself already and talking about it i already very long never go already.. haha!! anyway have fun bonking =) cheers bro!!

14 years old is rape ok .

must protect little boys ...

coolrhino
13-04-2011, 12:59 AM
14 years old is rape ok .

must protect little boys ...

Lol rape for girls la boys who care sia?? =D

smoky7
13-04-2011, 02:53 AM
For the past few years, i have restricted myself to only "pcc" and be faithful and a good guy.

I have controlled my urges, but after so many heartbreaks from our local singapore girls, i have given up on relationships because alot of girls in our generation are just so bitchy in the end

Bro, I don't see a point in engaging a sex worker if the reasons are what you stated above, years down the road you will look back and regret your decision.

I was once a hotheaded teenager like you, wanted to spite my ex girlfriend then for dumping me for another guy, thought the best way was to fuck my life up and make her feel guilty for what she did. So I did and engaged the services of a Thai sex worker, in those days it was $40, and from then on I have been engaging sex workers whenever my desires hits me as the experience is different. Sometimes when you do the math and realise how much you have spent on sex, I think the amount would have allowed me to own a decent Japanese make car.

Looking back, did I regret my decision? Yes if you think of the money that was burnt, and no as I would probably have stepped into this circle anyway. So think hard before you take that step, because once in it's hard to get out, good luck my friend and remember be safe if you decide to go into it at the end of the day....

Kiku
13-04-2011, 04:11 AM
Looking back, did I regret my decision? Yes if you think of the money that was burnt, and no as I would probably have stepped into this circle anyway. So think hard before you take that step, because once in it's hard to get out, good luck my friend and remember be safe if you decide to go into it at the end of the day....[/QUOTE]

Hey dude. I know i hear alot about this addiction.

But when you just feel like doing it, do you think thrice about the money?

No right? And if it was so bad, you would have already stopped by now.

:P
Come on man.

Admit u had fun .... hahah..

smoky7
13-04-2011, 12:03 PM
[/QUOTE]Hey dude. I know i hear alot about this addiction.

But when you just feel like doing it, do you think thrice about the money?

No right? And if it was so bad, you would have already stopped by now.

:P
Come on man.

Admit u had fun .... hahah..[/QUOTE]

With the amount of money that I've ploughed in, of course there has to be fun, but that aside, I'm just pointing out the cons to you basing on the reasons that you've stated previously. At the end of the day, it's your choice, but remember to practice safe sex and also the F&F motto, happy bonking bro :D

PIAKTHISGIRL
13-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Went to Geylang first when I was 17, was jio-ed by a fellow bro of 4 years older. It was the second fuck of my life; only fucked ex-gf once and ever since then, she only gave HJ/BJ. I contemplated at first, but I still went cos of the urge after not having sex for so long. Was introduced to CAT 80 girls and I didn't really like the experience. Now that I think back, I regretted my decision back then! Should've went for CAT 150 girls instead!

Point being because if it's your first time in Geylang, you ought to have the BEST & MOST MEMORABLE experience. If you have the financial means and you're willing to splurge, go for local FLs instead. You definitely don't want to regret when you grow older. Virginity is really overrated, no one gives a flying fuck as to whether a guy is a virgin or not. It matters only to GIRLS.

However, it's really easy to get addicted. Once you get addicted, you will always have this mentality like 'fuck care la, just fuck only, not say very ex also'. Self-control is really important, else your pocket will burn one hole damn fast.

vickers
13-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Lol rape for girls la boys who care sia?? =D

why don't you try ?

i think the punishment will be worse .

Smfguy
14-04-2011, 02:45 AM
Decided to finally register my sbf acct after using eyepower for so long :)

Bro, end up did u go gl in the end?

coolrhino
14-04-2011, 11:43 AM
why don't you try ?

i think the punishment will be worse .

what i meant was im 14yrs old when i went GL the first time to F so consider i tried =D haha!!

ian pa lai
16-04-2011, 12:39 AM

Sighs, so you know. I am a normal guy. And i am sick of being a good guy.
And i know staying a virgin for my future wife is probably an unwise thing to do, because our generation of girls are quite loose and have no self-preservation

So yeah, thats my story. message me if you wanna go together budd

Hello bro if you wanna go.. i can go with you.. i'm familiar with the place... you add me in msn [email protected]... we discuss there...

Capricor
16-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Should take note of eating stuffs like ginseng soup/water, bird nest, fresh oysters (buffet), milk, fish, etc for bullets supplement. Exercising and resting enough are also very important.

bettertml86
17-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Yoz bro,

I go once with my friend too. Got a thai petite girl. Though I have sex with my ex girlfriend before, the experience is different. The bj and bonking, makes me drool whenever I think of that. Wanted to go there too, but financially wise unprohibits. Has been single for 2 years some more. Enjoy your bonking!

Fujitsubo
19-04-2011, 12:45 PM
At least 18yrs old will be a better age to go.