PDA

View Full Version : OKT Penang

flikhype
01-03-2011, 08:35 PM
It's nothing fantastic to brag about, but I got this from the concierge on one of those lonely nights when I was there on business. So,I thought I should share with bros going there or already there and lazy to go out.

They will send the girl to whichever hotel you are in. It was so fast,I had a feeling she was staying in the same hotel. Told me 20mins to reach but 5mins later my doorbell ring liao. I kena scared till my pee also drip out.

Massage was good,but I was too seh to ask for name. Pls forgive me. And so I thought I should not provide FR since there is no reference, but here's the price guide:

1hr massage - RM100
the lady provides HJ and BJ,but I wasn't interested so I didn't ask for price. FJ she quoted RM300 but I declined. I counter RM200 she said too little. then I thought I was smart enough to top up SGD50 and save a bit. After that I count "eh?" I paid the same or more. kanina.... hah...:D
But I like the experience. The oil she used was not some low class lasup ones. It was oil made for massage. She really knows massage. She blushes when climaxing.

BUT - bring your own condom. They won't have any. At least mine didn't have.

PM me for contact if any bro wants. Sorry for incomplete FR. I promise to remember more things next time.... :(

flikhype
24-03-2011, 05:37 PM
oh! oh! from 12 to 13!!! finally.... my greatest thanks to the quiet bro who upped me point. deeply appreciated. shag well.