PDA

View Full Version : need to bonk my colleague - a pinoy (need advice/tips)

luks
28-02-2011, 09:30 AM
hi guys

I have a colleague who is a Pinoy. I'm more senior then her. She is married and her husband and 3 kids are in Philippines. She is around late 30's. Nice figure. She has a mole on her right breast. I used to peep as sometimes she wears the shirt/loose blouse. :D

I'm sure she will be horny as she only goes back hometown once a year. She might need a cock.

I need some advice/tips on how to approach her. But of course I can't straight away ask her. Maybe some brothers can give some tips.

Then once I bonk her I'll update you guys. Thanks bros

pulchritudinous
28-02-2011, 09:57 AM
ask her out and take it from there

S3vw
28-02-2011, 10:21 AM
hi guys

I have a colleague who is a Pinoy. I'm more senior then her. She is married and her husband and 3 kids are in Philippines. She is around late 30's. Nice figure. She has a mole on her right breast. I used to peep as sometimes she wears the shirt/loose blouse. :D

I'm sure she will be horny as she only goes back hometown once a year. She might need a cock.

I need some advice/tips on how to approach her. But of course I can't straight away ask her. Maybe some brothers can give some tips.

wat make u so sure sje is horny:rolleyes:

Solace
28-02-2011, 10:33 AM
You sure you want to play where you work ?

Ronsee
28-02-2011, 10:34 AM
hi guys

Your comments are very judgemental..it doesnt mean she's alone here and her hubby is far away it means she's horny. The make up of a woman is very different from a man. What makes u think she will want to go out and have sex with you? Foreigners working here have their dignity and pride too...please do not demean them with such frivolous comments.

Furthermore she is in the same company as you, before u do things like that u better consider the repercussions of your actions if anything happens. Seniority doesnt mean a thing dude. You dont think just because u r senior than her means u will get her for sex...

If thats the case than all the girls in my company will be my sex partner since i m only ranked below my MD....

So before u do anything foolish think with your head and not small head...

chatlovers
28-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Your comments are very judgemental..it doesnt mean she's alone here and her hubby is far away it means she's horny. The make up of a woman is very different from a man. What makes u think she will want to go out and have sex with you? Foreigners working here have their dignity and pride too...please do not demean them with such frivolous comments.

Furthermore she is in the same company as you, before u do things like that u better consider the repercussions of your actions if anything happens. Seniority doesnt mean a thing dude. You dont think just because u r senior than her means u will get her for sex...

If thats the case than all the girls in my company will be my sex partner since i m only ranked below my MD....

I completely agree with bro. Ronsee

Astoria
28-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Since u both work in the same company, just ask her out for lunch often & know more about each other.

nuclearkid
28-02-2011, 11:24 AM
If you both work in the same company, perhaps it would be prudent to consider her rice bowl and yours - in that order. I really don't see the need to complicate your own (work) life, is it necessary to fish in the office?

alan0338
28-02-2011, 11:49 AM
dun think she need a cock, its TS need a cheebye :D horny guy finding excuses :D

volcano
28-02-2011, 12:29 PM
dun think she need a cock, its TS need a cheebye :D horny guy finding excuses :D

101% agreed on that....:D

Acoustic
28-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Not good idea bro, at your own office. Furthermore, you think she is needy, which she maybe not.

doomday123
28-02-2011, 12:56 PM
You want to let all your other colleagues & even your boss know ? Then by all mean, go ahead. :D

hardcoremayhem
28-02-2011, 12:56 PM
if she needs a cock, then all the domestic helpers in SG would be raping the men in SG liao.

what makes you think that she cannot satisfy herself with a vibrator and her fingers?!

luks
28-02-2011, 02:21 PM
thanks for the hints and advice. I think I just leave it as it is. I'll Go GL and find some FL.

MitMit
28-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Bro, this type of things no hard and fast rule ....

U have to initiate, test, probe and move along.

Look out for signals when u drop hints.

A step at a time since u hv so much time with her.

If she is really the horny one as u mentioned, u will know what to do liao.

For a start, just ask her to lunch with you.

Most impt is take it easy and dont look desperate.

gook luck

luks
28-02-2011, 05:39 PM
thanks bro mitmit

ESebastian
28-02-2011, 06:06 PM

Ya, totally agree. Stop, think and think again.
Take it outside of company, personal experiences, NOT an idea to consider at all. I am still managing the after effects of it

titingalit
28-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Go ahead and fuck her brains out.

If she cries foul. Do not ask us for advice and tips.

Siasucks
28-02-2011, 08:19 PM
Bro TS.

PM me your pinoy colleague's contact number.
I will call her up and find out for you if she is horny.

If she is not, I will talk dirty and sian her till she become horny.
Will continue telephone sex for some time till she is comfortable with me.

Then I date her out for lunch meeting appointment.
From there, then depend on the situation, I will sian her further, make her horny and see if can bring her to the hotel.

If I can manage to bring her to the hotel, then I will sms to you immediately the place and room number.
Then you quickly rush down to the place and I will let you take over her in the bonking......!!!! :p

Please be fast hor.... Make sure you reach the room before I can bonk her hor....!!!!!

hahahahaha...!!!!!
:D

Chouryujin
28-02-2011, 10:47 PM
hi guys

i have a colleague who is a pinoy. I'm more senior then her. She is married and her husband and 3 kids are in philippines. She is around late 30's. Nice figure. She has a mole on her right breast. I used to peep as sometimes she wears the shirt/loose blouse. :d

i'm sure she will be horny as she only goes back hometown once a year. She might need a cock.

I need some advice/tips on how to approach her. But of course i can't straight away ask her. Maybe some brothers can give some tips.

Then once i bonk her i'll update you guys. Thanks bros

knn chao chee bye!!!!! Another bastard! What do you take people for??!!!! Your pro! Knn, not everyone is as desperate as you.
You are those kind of bo chee kia, once people find you, scared as a bloody mouse!

Your mother and father must be just as shameless as you!

luks
01-03-2011, 08:53 AM
knn chao chee bye!!!!! Another bastard! What do you take people for??!!!! Your pro! Knn, not everyone is as desperate as you.
You are those kind of bo chee kia, once people find you, scared as a bloody mouse!

Your mother and father must be just as shameless as you!

Hey asshole!!! look at your post first before you comment on mine!! You looking for JC girls just to hug and kiss?? how desperate are you asshole chee bye! neway mod please close this thread. Some assholes just need to get post by posting some stupid comments!!! And some mother fucker zap me and ask me to fuck my own mother (which is uncalled for).....ask him come face to face with me first I'll teach that fucker a lesson.

HCKing
01-03-2011, 09:21 AM
hi guys

TS dont only think of the part of how to bonk her. think of the part of after bonking her also. unless u gonna leave the company straight after u bonk her i foresee problems to come.

kingrex
01-03-2011, 09:46 AM
Yeah.. the aftermath is a nightmare.. Pinoys are passionate yet "sticky". Once hooked, hard to get off. That's y i 've been keeping my hands tied to my back. 3 pinoys under me, 2 are single, the other married. And the married one is prettier than one of the single. Never tried hooking them. Haha. Good luck TS.

robdog
08-03-2011, 08:07 PM
I would rather suck my own dick than fuck a Pinay even if there aren't anymore pussies around.

Never eat at where you shit, what more with a Pinay.

Truthfully speaking, they should go back to where they come from. The most incompetent group of people among the various FTs we have around.

freezetheDB
10-03-2011, 09:36 PM
take it easy bro TS.

invite her out for drinks. See if she slowly open up. Can try clubbing also see if can rubba rubba abit during dancing.

Wait for her to approach you for it. Don't go aggressive and looking despo. If she doesn't take the bait, at least can remain friends

blk437
11-03-2011, 12:06 AM
hi guys

BRO TS, What NONSENSE are u talking about? First look at your title already not very right. What u mean by need to bonk your colleague??? Did she begged you to bonk her? If not why you put it as need to bonk your colleague? Or rather you are horny and u need a bonk?

As what other bros said, what makes you think that they are alone overseas and they are horny? Have you read the newspaper regarding an NEA officer asking for free sex from a girl's mother? The girl mother is of different nationality and thus needs to be bonk??

Be careful of your future steps with the pinoy. One wrong move may end up like that NEA officer.... :eek:

iamfire
11-03-2011, 10:02 PM
I would rather suck my own dick than fuck a Pinay even if there aren't anymore pussies around.

Never eat at where you shit, what more with a Pinay.

Truthfully speaking, they should go back to where they come from. The most incompetent group of people among the various FTs we have around.

If you're being racist, this is not the right forum for you. Go lurk and share your misadventures somewhere else.

Ronsee
12-03-2011, 09:34 AM
Robdog!!

Your condemnation of the filipina FTs working in Sillypore is uncalled for. Granted you may have bad experiences with some filipinas working in Sillypore, it doesnt give u the right to condemn and generalise that all of the filipina fraternity here are useless.

I personally have very close filipina friends who have worked here for many years and are holding reputable positions in companies.

I think you should not make anymore comments like that in the future in SBF if u intend to post any more stuffs.

This is a forum to encourage one another and share FRs and experiences not illicit a racial argument or racisim which will not be tolerated.

Just my 2 cents

Ronsee

silvers
12-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Any updates from the TS as yet? or has he gave up the idea of bonking the colleague already? :D

kakarlu
13-03-2011, 01:19 AM
try close with her . dinner or be a listerner to her . within 3day or a week try know deep bout her . i means story .if u could try to let her feel that she is lonely.at these time when she chat with u . u might get her week point . then attack from tat . but pls make clear for her ur only nsa . or tell her you might accompany her for sometimes and wont disturb her life . sorry for broken english . good luck

fiestabob
13-03-2011, 01:27 AM
Do not eat where you shit.

Doesn't matter Pinoy, PRC or whatever. Why eat where you sit? Potential room for shit to get into your food.

MultiOrgasGuy
13-03-2011, 07:47 AM
TS, never assume she needs your cock just because she is married and will be away from her husband for a year etc. Unlike us guys, there are two kinds of women. First there's the horny ones, then there are the usual ones who can switch off sex for months, if not years. Many foreign women who came here for work do it solely for money for their family, and are not into sex.

I also agree with the rule "never shit where you work or sleep" ( though I had also broken my own rule before ). And your seniority does not necessarily give you an advantage, or allows you to take advantage of that. Think of the repercussions: if you make a move on her and it works out well for you, that's fine. But if not, you will earn the distrust from her and your other colleagues if she tells on you. It may also jeopardize your career in that company, or worse still, cost you your job.

One should not generalize and say negative remarks on any race or ethnic group, it's uncalled for, even if you come across some negative examples in your workplace.