PDA

View Full Version : Guys with FBs, how do get one?

samyboys
24-02-2011, 01:37 PM
I was considering to have a fling with one of my female friends and get her to be my FB.

But she was once my buddy ex and had a few bf before she is single again.

I am concerned about being eating and shitting at the same place as what if my intention fails and she spills the beans?:o

Martian
24-02-2011, 02:50 PM
Best be open, singapore only so small. If unlucky meet up someplace, hard to explain. Hint your guy friend is it ok if you......then see how he reacts. Better to lose a chance at a FB than to lose a friend.

cheongsterjon
24-02-2011, 02:57 PM
why worry about eating and shitting at the same place? is the lady your colleague? if not there is absolutely nothing wrong with making a female friend your fb .....when other friends say, just say you loved her once?

samyboys
24-02-2011, 03:52 PM
not colleague, just a casual friend that i know via my buddy, as once was my buddy gf.

i worry as if my intention fail, she can exposed me

teebs_darklord
24-02-2011, 04:37 PM
not colleague, just a casual friend that i know via my buddy, as once was my buddy gf.

i worry as if my intention fail, she can exposed me

If you worry so much, then just forget about it. :D

watchmen
24-02-2011, 04:45 PM
So many girls in this world why bother with such a choice if you are worried.

Spend your energy cultivating other girls

BiRd13
24-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Nike Slogan... Just DO it.. =)

Bro... Why scare? Like you mentioned, she's your buddy ex... EX liao..

FB is 'You Qing Me Yuan' kind... She accept, then good... She don't accept, then let it be

lonelybro
24-02-2011, 05:28 PM
If you're scared, then don't try. If you're dare, then go.

slayerstrikebac
24-02-2011, 05:37 PM
If you worry so much, then just forget about it. :D

My sentiments exactly too. Perhaps not worth the trouble.

DalangGoh
24-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Sorry im new, Fb means what uh????

roboboy
24-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Fuck buddies not easy to get la esp in our society...gals hardly fuck w/o emotions attached unless its purely transactional...i am not saying dun have....but its rare...i used to have a fb when i was overseas but not here...here always got emotional entanglement on her part...though the sex was hell good cos got the gfe feel...haha

samster1911
25-02-2011, 03:12 PM
FBs are rare. I'm sure many of those "FBs" here are just fantasies la don't get too pessimistic about yourself on this. We're in singapore sia, all the char borhs sibei complicated one. Getting an FB in SG is like striking $11.5m toto, buy like siao also never win shit. Only that 9 lucky bastards gets em.

Don't stop trying though, maybe you can try getting closer to her and test the water. Who knows, you might be one of those 9 lucky bastards.

But still, maybe you might wanna talk to your buddy about it first? And you've already said she's your buddy's EX, well, ex alr theoretically your budd shouldn't be bothering much I suppose?

Good luck bro. :cool:

Lumix
25-02-2011, 03:25 PM
Getting an FB in SG is like striking $11.5m toto, buy like siao also never win shit. Only that 9 lucky bastards gets em.

Dude getting FB is not like striking toto. It's easy if u have the following

1. Look
2. Car
3. Smooth speaker

Pt 3 is the utmost important and pt 2 is the least impt. Trust me . :) Been there done that still hooking along. Just talk your way out and dun act like u're hungry for sex

77guy
25-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Dude getting FB is not like striking toto. It's easy if u have the following

1. Look
2. Car
3. Smooth speaker

Pt 3 is the utmost important and pt 2 is the least impt. Trust me . :) Been there done that still hooking along. Just talk your way out and dun act like u're hungry for sex

Yup agree, even in sillypore its not impossible or that difficult to get fb, however hav to admit many cums wif a hidden cost, sum how u need to pay sum price at the end of the dae though its free up front initially..

hell4lif
25-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Best be open, singapore only so small. If unlucky meet up someplace, hard to explain. Hint your guy friend is it ok if you......then see how he reacts. Better to lose a chance at a FB than to lose a friend.

i agree with with bro Martian... better be open...

whizzer24
25-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Well...

my opinion, like many bros here, just give it a try.
rationales are rather simple actually,
1. u nvr know the outcome till u tried.
2. the things u r worri/concern of is rather unfound. 1st she's ur friend ex, so it imply a past relationship and ppl must move on
3. if she turn the table on u... hey, u r just a guy taking a fancy on an available gal, what's wrong w that???
(but pls don't come ard and start saying "oh.. i'm married lah... she has 3 husbands lah, official one, secret one, make-believe one... la la la" cos if that's the case, u better off going geylang :D )

Criminalz
25-02-2011, 10:03 PM
sigh..ok lah..let me help you.

pm me her number i go check out if she can become FB or not...

sigh..the things i do for fellow bros here....:D

whizzer24
25-02-2011, 10:27 PM
sigh..ok lah..let me help you.

pm me her number i go check out if she can become FB or not...

sigh..the things i do for fellow bros here....:D

hahaha... bro.. such lousy task must be done by newbies like me!! the saying goes: "must respect the senior" lolz.. let me make the call instead. :D