PDA

View Full Version : No such thing as a Minus Cup.

IwantbustyKim
22-02-2011, 05:24 PM
I've been reading the forums for quite a while and looking thru the FRs of many brothers as well as OKTs here...There's one bad habit I realize that when Brothers here do their FRs...For Boob sizes, some bros like to say D-/C-/B-...

I have worked as a women clothes salesman b4 and I can assure you that the only Bra Cup sizes are the following: AA, A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, J, JJ, K, KK.

There is no such thing as a - CUP!!!

its either a B or a C or a D...A D- doesn't mean its half way between a C and a D. This is not some academic paper that you get graded for. LOL. Sometimes women who are btw sizes would just order the bigger bra so that it fits for them. (One fun fact is that U.K made bras are smaller than U.S bra cup sizes...)

For those bros that can't agarate their FL's bra cup.. may I suggest either checking their bra sizes info on their Bra or just asking the gals in the first place...I'm pretty sure she'll gladly tell you...

Also do you know that Cup sizes have meanings? I learnt it from a Mindef email circulating around.

A = Airport
B = Better
C = Can make it
D = Damn!!! / Dua Neh Bu!
E = Enormous
F = Fucknormously Huge
G = God its a miracle!!!
H = How Da Ah!!! (好大啊!!!!)
I = I can't take my eyes off them
J = Jude Siah!
K = King of all Breasts
L = Long Long No see nipples
M = Monster Tits
N = Neh Neh Sibei Dua lah!
O = Olledy cannot fit inside tshirt
P = Powderful Mammaries
Q = Quater-pounder size
R = Rabah Rabah!
S = Steady Boh Pi Pi Big!
T = Teh Nee I think need industrial Crane liao
U = untahanably Big
V = Velly Velly Velly out of this world big
W = Wah Lan eh!!! How is this even possible????
X = Xibei Xibei unbelievablly Big
Y = Ya Ya Papaya lah..Neh sibei Dua lah..Bigger than the sky lah... Y so cocky? Humble abit cannot?
Z = Zomg!!!! Did you see that thing? I can't even see the nipple with a giant telescope!

Anyway...for those bros that need some training guessing women's bra sizes... please play this game to improve your agaration skills:

http://www.zipperfish.com/free/quiz/bra-quiz.php

waterbottle99
22-02-2011, 05:35 PM
wow!! thanks bro. i might get addicted to the game.. :D:D:D

just to ask you, then what is the bra size of a W75 bra from Wacoal? :confused:

waterbottle99
22-02-2011, 05:47 PM
i scored 48/100 :(:(

ts, can you please give tips on how to look at bra sizes? the more protruding, the higher the cup is it? whats all the 32 33 34 35 make any difference? wider boobies?:confused::confused:

IwantbustyKim
22-02-2011, 06:10 PM
IMHO...a w75 bra shld be the model number...

the 32/34...numbers are the band size....that means the number of inches/circumference of the woman's top of her chest (not her breasts) to her back...if the number of inches is even, add 4 inches...if the number is odd...add 5.)

To measure the cup size..u first get the gal to measure from her back to the tip of her breasts. After that you subtract the difference between the Cup size measurement and the band size measurement...If the difference is

-1" = AA
0" = A
1" = B
2" = C
.... and so on...you get the idea...

more details can be found here:
http://www.barenecessities.com/fit_sizing.aspx

Ershon
22-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Anyway...for those bros that need some training guessing women's bra sizes... please play this game to improve your agaration skills:

http://www.zipperfish.com/free/quiz/bra-quiz.php

I only got 38/100, half the celebrities inside there did not know them at all. And Jennifer Connelly has D boobs ?

IwantbustyKim
23-02-2011, 07:41 AM
I dun think u need to know wat the celebrity is...Just guage the cup size can liao mah....

Ershon
23-02-2011, 12:48 PM
They block out the boobs area, can only tikam tikam for those I don't know. Those that I know, try to recall from memory.

BiRd13
23-02-2011, 03:18 PM
Wow... A-Z meaning...
Thanks bro for sharing...

Glyde
23-02-2011, 04:10 PM
I gave it a try too, got less than 38. Maybe if they reveal the boob area instead of having a black tape over it, could get better score.

Faidenk
23-02-2011, 04:25 PM
There is no such thing as a - CUP!!!

Actually there is, just that it's called a singlet. LOL.