PDA

View Full Version : GENTING got fun bor?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Goatslooter
02-11-2012, 08:15 AM
this is a quite an interesting fun treasure hunting thread at Genting! we need more samsters to revert their finding and FR? so that more bros here will benefited! Just rely on one goat show no FUN? :D:D

bbwhale
02-11-2012, 02:30 PM
this is a quite an interesting fun treasure hunting thread at Genting! we need more samsters to revert their finding and FR? so that more bros here will benefited! Just rely on one goat show no FUN? :D:D

We go up one a year or the most max twice but Lord Goat.... Heehee, goes 5~6 times a year. So lobang are more mah :)

Don't zap me lor, joke only :d

Goatslooter
02-11-2012, 06:13 PM
We go up one a year or the most max twice but Lord Goat.... Heehee, goes 5~6 times a year. So lobang are more mah :)

Don't zap me lor, joke only :d

Genting is a nice place to R&R >> Relax & Release ? :D:D

03-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Just back from Genting again...
24-26 Oct... 1st 2 day i never have any gal which 对上眼。。。
guess what, last night i was so happy to met my regular 李洋 again..
She just arrived again at genting that particular night. (as per her, dunno true or not)
she is still as pretty and nice.

She will be at genting till end of the year.
Good session overall with her...
Wonderful experience.

Bunny3
03-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Mind to share the contact
Li Lee
Look: 7/10, cute when she is wearing her glass
Body: 7/10 average
Boob: 7/10 average
BBBJ: 8/10 Oh my!!! she is very good with using his lips and tounge to pleasure you, I almost cum and had to ask her to stop.
Frenching : 6/10 average
DATY: nope didn't try
FJ: 7/10 Average, tight and tingling feeling. But her moaning made you feel high, had missionary position to start with and she is enjoying it as you do, she put her arm around my should and keep hugging like the 1st time you make love those feeling. She cum quite often as my 25 mins of banging till the point she grab my hand n hold it tight. Really like the feeling of a young couple first time make love She also know how to control her pelvis to pleasure you
RTF : sure
Price: Rm 150

pls email me via [email protected]

Goatslooter
04-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Just back from Genting again...
24-26 Oct... 1st 2 day i never have any gal which 对上眼。。。
guess what, last night i was so happy to met my regular 李洋 again..
She just arrived again at genting that particular night. (as per her, dunno true or not)
she is still as pretty and nice.

She will be at genting till end of the year.
Good session overall with her...
Wonderful experience.

good, die die must meet her in my next trip? I missed the boat in my last trip! wanna compare how good is she?:D

Goatslooter
04-11-2012, 04:36 PM
so far i have acknowledged Xiao Yu say thank you to all bros who patronized her, not sure about Fang2 n Li Yang? may find out in my next trip.
Do have fun in Genting ! Cheers !:):)

nsmen05
05-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Hi bros i gg up this fri ? Any number that i can call to book those FR ? Around how much for 1 shot ? And overnight how much ?

Goatslooter
05-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Hi bros i gg up this fri ? Any number that i can call to book those FR ? Around how much for 1 shot ? And overnight how much ?

bro not FR is FL!
check it out in your PM.
rmb not everyone is your cup of tea?:D

Scorpioking87
05-11-2012, 06:40 PM
bro not FR is FL!
check it out in your PM.
rmb not everyone is your cup of tea?:D

Luckily he never asked u whether got cover gohtong jaya or not lo:D

Goatslooter
05-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Luckily he never asked u whether got cover gohtong jaya or not lo:D

ha ha GT? uncle Lim not happy! :D:D

Goatslooter
06-11-2012, 08:02 AM
our next Genting adventure trip is on 25-27/11, any samsters wanna meet for kopi? drop us a note. :D

fcuksam
06-11-2012, 08:11 AM
our next Genting adventure trip is on 25-27/11, any samsters wanna meet for kopi? drop us a note. :D

School holidays start liao, may meet your friends & their family.....;) 小心哦!

Goatslooter
06-11-2012, 08:21 AM
School holidays start liao, may meet your friends & their family.....;) 小心哦!

thank you bro for your concern! all missions is secretly plan and executed in the safe venue! school holiday just be more alert! :)

xing
07-11-2012, 08:59 PM
anyone know if it is possible to find/approach local malaysian chinese at genting?

Goatslooter
07-11-2012, 09:33 PM
so far never encounter any local there? unless you bring your own local up the mountain? my friend did that last time, but got to pay overnight fee.:D

xing
07-11-2012, 09:35 PM
so far never encounter any local there? unless you bring your own local up the mountain? my friend did that last time, but got to pay overnight fee.:D

any kangtao for this? :D

or had anyone approach the local there?

TigerFC
07-11-2012, 09:41 PM
many Rusian there . mut try .

xing
07-11-2012, 09:42 PM
hehe..

i prefer local malaysian mei mei

Goatslooter
07-11-2012, 09:50 PM
any kangtao for this? :D

or had anyone approach the local there?

may be sh ask local OKT over there? i hardly see any local FL hinting for biz?:D

Goatslooter
07-11-2012, 09:51 PM
hehe..

local mei mei only found in MP or SPA.;)

RaBiT*87
08-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Any bro have massages to intro? Best is those outside like normal massage den got extra services included. Going up with OC so need to be discret. Thanks in advance!

Goatslooter
08-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Any bro have massages to intro? Best is those outside like normal massage den got extra services included. Going up with OC so need to be discret. Thanks in advance!

ck er pm:)

Goatslooter
09-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Hi samsters,
Any FRs on those FLs/MLs whom you have tried? don't be shy just to drop us a brief FR here or PM me? so all bros here can share and care. Thank You.
Just say out your own experience or feel, there is no right or wrong?:D:D

klk628
10-11-2012, 06:14 AM
ck er pm:)

Bro, newbie here. Going up to Genting in the coming week. Would appreciate if you could PM me the massage info that you sent bro CK. thanks

ggundam
11-11-2012, 02:02 AM
need some lobang of massage at genting, good if got special. Can someone advise?
how's the rate like?

nfs2299
11-11-2012, 10:59 AM
at genting now. any massage with special? thanks in advance.

11-11-2012, 10:12 PM
so far i have acknowledged Xiao Yu say thank you to all bros who patronized her, not sure about Fang2 n Li Yang? may find out in my next trip.
Do have fun in Genting ! Cheers !:):)

So far, my encounter is super realx and NICE with her. She did say thanks.
i plan go back special for her at mid of dec. May be also Jan 1 more trip for her. (she will stay until end of Jan as per her)

wish u good luck for meeting her. Hope u get a nice session too.

Goatslooter
11-11-2012, 11:42 PM
So far, my encounter is super realx and NICE with her. She did say thanks.
i plan go back special for her at mid of dec. May be also Jan 1 more trip for her. (she will stay until end of Jan as per her)

wish u good luck for meeting her. Hope u get a nice session too.

yes, i may visit her for the 3rd time if Lee Yang or Fang Fang is not available? too short time for trying 3 gem FL in 3days 2 nights?? I may try to give everyone a share of cake! :D:D

PrinceJ
11-11-2012, 11:54 PM
hi bros, will appreciate if any of you could drop me a pm on genting massage details! will be there this coming january. thanks in advance ^^

Goatslooter
12-11-2012, 12:00 AM
hi bros, will appreciate if any of you could drop me a pm on genting massage details! will be there this coming january. thanks in advance ^^

pl check er PM on the brief FR n ctc, enjoy er session and revert your FR if possible? :)

klk628
12-11-2012, 03:47 AM
pl check er PM on the brief FR n ctc, enjoy er session and revert your FR if possible? :)

Bro care to share on the massage contact? Have tried Li Yang service previously, but more interested in private massage now compared to FL. Really appreciate if you would, thanks.

Goatslooter
12-11-2012, 07:31 AM
Bro care to share on the massage contact? Have tried Li Yang service previously, but more interested in private massage now compared to FL. Really appreciate if you would, thanks.

check er PM for MLs.:)

vaxvms
13-11-2012, 01:54 AM
hehe..

i agreed....thats why go suana always ask see local 1st
service definitely better than dragon
but up in highland guess finding local meimei ONS easier than paid one lolx

ggundam
13-11-2012, 01:52 PM
need some lobang of massage at genting, good if got special. Can someone advise?
how's the rate like?

Goatslooter
13-11-2012, 04:10 PM
how's the rate like?

lobangs sent, check er PM and rate, enjoy er massage at the mountain? 100% no regrets!:D

Sarusenin
14-11-2012, 12:17 AM
lobangs sent, check er PM and rate, enjoy er massage at the mountain? 100% no regrets!:D

Hey bro i gg genting in afew days dunno can share any lobang with me??? appreciated thanks!!!

Goatslooter
14-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Hey bro i gg genting in afew days dunno can share any lobang with me??? appreciated thanks!!!

sent a few already, pls revert your FR after you have tried any FL over there. :)

klk628
14-11-2012, 11:04 AM
check er PM for MLs.:)

Thanks bro.

Goatslooter
14-11-2012, 07:04 PM
any cheongster gg up mountain next sunday-monday (25-26/11), we can cheong tgt? I already have 2 buddies tag along. :D

stimman
15-11-2012, 06:55 AM
any cheongster gg up mountain next sunday-monday (25-26/11), we can cheong tgt? I already have 2 buddies tag along. :D
I have to work at 25th, wish to join u guys... now i fcking miss Zhang Fang's massage so badly.... :D

Goatslooter
15-11-2012, 07:18 AM
I have to work at 25th, wish to join u guys... now i fcking miss Zhang Fang's massage so badly.... :D

yes, they are the service provider for all the cheongsters ? ZF and 青春。:D

hikage88
15-11-2012, 11:53 AM
yes, they are the service provider for all the cheongsters ? ZF and 青春。:D

yo bro goat... can i have the massage number too???

Goatslooter
15-11-2012, 02:24 PM
yo bro goat... can i have the massage number too???

bro 88, PM you already! there are 2 regular one over there doing the reasonable good massage for all cheongster! pls sms them earlier to prevent them from gg down mountain.:)

alvinlow
15-11-2012, 10:46 PM
one short fr, just came back from genting, gota good service hong kong gal from okt. here the goes. look 7.5, bbj 8, fj 8.5 tight pussy and juicy. one of the best i got in genting to bad time up need to fly back. sorry for the poor fr cos first time post.

Goatslooter
15-11-2012, 11:39 PM
one short fr, just came back from genting, gota good service hong kong gal from okt. here the goes. look 7.5, bbj 8, fj 8.5 tight pussy and juicy. one of the best i got in genting to bad time up need to fly back. sorry for the poor fr cos first time post.

Bro, kindly share her ctc thru' PM. TIA:)

Toshiya
16-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Ran through the whole of this thread and is so damn looking forward to my upcoming genting trip in Dec.

Only know about the OKTs at the marrybrown, never knew there was FL by the fruit machine until i read thru the pages.

Was doing my homework here... great information shared by the bros here!

Anyone kind enough to share some FL & massage contacts? TIA!

Will try to post the FR at the mountain once i have tried.

Punder
16-11-2012, 03:38 PM
gg up this weekend.. any decent reco will be very much appreciate.. i am a sucker for good MP or petite FL. Local Fl is a crazy bonus lol:D

Toshiya
17-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Thanks bro exman and bro alvin for the contacts.

Any bros got more contact to share as I'm going up with a few buddies.

bbwhale
18-11-2012, 09:06 AM
Own it to bro Goatslooter & many thankssssss.

Lobang for massage at the mountain was good.
As for the other.Li fang .... As already mention.

my brief FR on 小芳

Xiao Fang (小芳)-- she not in FWH but around RH
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boob: 6/10 (a B)
Frenching : 7/10 frenching ok ok only

FJ: 7/10 really wet when hand feel pussy. Horny, she screams & moan.
Guess she love to suck... Let her have my dick till can't tahan so her her have my finger in her mouth! Like her pussy too, partly shave .... Play her G spot & juice flow like running flow water.

Price: Rm 200 & go down to 150 but give extra 50 coz she bath before & after with me which have a good rub.
Hope I didn't spoilt market rate but give her extra for service provide :D

note to bro :
1) don't flame me is not your liking as one man meat, another poison. If can, also up my point too :)
2) maybe have to seek/pm bro Goatslooter for ctc..... usual don't "ON" during work.

Aside to Goatslooter, hope u not annoy on this matter if other bro pm u for ctc.

Happy cheonging & do share !

bbwhale
18-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Ran through the whole of this thread and is so damn looking forward to my upcoming genting trip in Dec.

Only know about the OKTs at the marrybrown, never knew there was FL by the fruit machine until i read thru the pages.

Was doing my homework here... great information shared by the bros here!

Anyone kind enough to share some FL & massage contacts? TIA!

Will try to post the FR at the mountain once i have tried.

Sit for 20min at marrybrown but No OKT. If u wonder around after midnight.... There 1 young OKT with dye golden hair near the entrance. The other area is near the entrance of RH, near the 老地方

bbwhale
18-11-2012, 11:02 AM
detail massage ladies sent. Enjoy !

many many thanks to Lord Goatslooter, u lobang of massage was great :D

She also give me some advise on sex related matter when ask ... Only one setback, can't have kinky playtime with her which I respect her for that.

She only do massage with HJ . NO FJ !

Goatslooter
18-11-2012, 11:26 AM
many many thanks to Lord Goatslooter, u lobang of massage was great :D

She also give me some advise on sex related matter when ask ... Only one setback, can't have kinky playtime with her which I respect her for that.

She only do massage with HJ . NO FJ !

the 2 queens of massage is always good all the time, they are the regular there not those hit and run type? It is very worth the money and time to climb up the mountain to enjoy their massage and relax......:D

bbwhale
19-11-2012, 07:17 AM

WoW ..... Bring forward date from Jan .hahahaha
Happy cheonging . Test out 小芳😜 & comment

Goatslooter
19-11-2012, 07:59 AM
WoW ..... Bring forward date from Jan .hahahaha
Happy cheonging . Test out 小芳😜 & comment

not bring forward! this is the additional trip requested by cheonging buddies :D:D

Toshiya
19-11-2012, 09:29 AM
Sit for 20min at marrybrown but No OKT. If u wonder around after midnight.... There 1 young OKT with dye golden hair near the entrance. The other area is near the entrance of RH, near the 老地方

Actually after reading thru the thread, I think i would venture into those FL rather than those OKT ones. :D

Goatslooter
19-11-2012, 10:07 AM
Actually after reading thru the thread, I think i would venture into those FL rather than those OKT ones. :D

can do some comparison first before go for FL or OKT? if im not wrong most of the FL PRC are late 20 or early 30? price wise they are always at least 50 cheaper! in term of service quite subjective? so far haven't tried any OKT supply! I believe in physical ctc and settle the deal w/o gg thru 3rd party. :)

Toshiya
19-11-2012, 10:52 AM
can do some comparison first before go for FL or OKT? if im not wrong most of the FL PRC are late 20 or early 30? price wise they are always at least 50 cheaper! in term of service quite subjective? so far haven't tried any OKT supply! I believe in physical ctc and settle the deal w/o gg thru 3rd party. :)

True lor... of cos I will not write off OKT in case i missed out any GEM. But like what you've said, I too believe in not going thru 3rd party. I mean at least they are not bounded by the OKT's rules and regulation. Btw, Bro Goatslooter, saw you had some massage KT... care to share?

Goatslooter
19-11-2012, 06:46 PM
True lor... of cos I will not write off OKT in case i missed out any GEM. But like what you've said, I too believe in not going thru 3rd party. I mean at least they are not bounded by the OKT's rules and regulation. Btw, Bro Goatslooter, saw you had some massage KT... care to share?

yes, there are two gems at the moment at the mountain, pls ck er PM.
No regret to try any one of them for those who need real hard massage only! they are not those piano type ! price is v reasonable at such entertainment place. Rm60/hr, Rm50/JG (not compulsory!) :D

Bockster
20-11-2012, 12:10 AM
Hi guys, I'm going up on 6 dec. Anybody with any contacts for massage or fl to share?

Thanks.

bbwhale
20-11-2012, 07:18 AM
yes, there are two gems at the moment at the mountain, pls ck er PM.
No regret to try any one of them for those who need real hard massage only! they are not those piano type ! price is v reasonable at such entertainment place. Rm60/hr, Rm50/JG (not compulsory!) :D

Surely ! Dick feel great !
JG ... Not to be miss :D (u feel the diff when u having sex .... )

bbwhale
20-11-2012, 07:26 AM
not bring forward! this is the additional trip requested by cheonging buddies :D:D

How I wish I can join .... Coz I still think of a FL that I didn't try :(

Goatslooter
20-11-2012, 08:00 AM
How I wish I can join .... Coz I still think of a FL that I didn't try :(

FLs keep changing there? old one goes back new one comes! but some regulars still stay put ? they managed to get passport endorsed for 3 months or longer? :D

Goatslooter
20-11-2012, 08:04 AM
Hi guys, I'm going up on 6 dec. Anybody with any contacts for massage or fl to share?

Thanks.

info sent, ck er PM and revert with FR if possible ?:)

huathuatpeter
21-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Any bros can pm me fl ctc at genting greatly appreciated... Going up Tmr

DBLXXXL
22-11-2012, 03:58 PM
Can any bros pm me ctc massage or fl. i am at genting now and beh tahan :p

bbwhale
23-11-2012, 07:12 AM
😄😄 have a surpise text msg from ex- colleague that she going up Genting tonight & back on Monday. Maybe I think too much but I really hope she want me to tag along .... LoL :D.

Goatslooter
23-11-2012, 07:24 AM
Any bros can pm me fl ctc at genting greatly appreciated... Going up Tmr

info sent, ck er PM.:)

Goatslooter
23-11-2012, 07:26 AM
Can any bros pm me ctc massage or fl. i am at genting now and beh tahan :p

info sent, ck er PM.:)

Toshiya
23-11-2012, 07:59 AM
😄😄 have a surpise text msg from ex- colleague that she going up Genting tonight & back on Monday. Maybe I think too much but I really hope she want me to tag along .... LoL :D.

Wow.... good luck bro... hope ur dream comes true...

Goatslooter
23-11-2012, 07:26 PM

bro, hope you enjoy the time with her at the mountain.:)

Goatslooter
23-11-2012, 07:30 PM

two more days, any one happen to be there can PM me we can enjoy and exch the FLs. :D

just12fark
25-11-2012, 06:17 AM
Bro Goatslooter. Can pm me some contact? I'm going this coming weekend.
Many thanks.

Goatslooter
25-11-2012, 06:28 AM
Bro Goatslooter. Can pm me some contact? I'm going this coming weekend.
Many thanks.

ctc sent pls ck er PM.

melghee
25-11-2012, 01:00 PM
ctc sent pls ck er PM.

Bro Goatslooter,

Enjoy your trip. :)

Leon720
25-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Any ctc to share guys? heading over next week !

just12fark
25-11-2012, 03:08 PM
ctc sent pls ck er PM.

Thanks bro...

QWH888
25-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Bro,

going Genting in 2 weeks time with a batch of male friends. Any info/ctc for massage or FL?

Any info on damages?

Thanks in advance..

Toshiya
26-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Nov, Dec period so many bros going up mountain... hahaha... later supply not enough... :D

bbwhale
27-11-2012, 07:13 AM
two more days, any one happen to be there can PM me we can enjoy and exch the FLs. :D

Bro(boss) Goatslooter, awaiting your FR :D

snipyou
27-11-2012, 12:01 PM
ctc sent pls ck er PM.

Bro Goatslooter,

Can pm me some contact too? I'm going this coming Monday.
You have any contact in Melacca?

sexyboiboi
27-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Going up from 1-5 dec. Any escort, fl or massage , hc to intro
Please pm me...

Goatslooter
27-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Any ctc to share guys? heading over next week !

Ctc sent pls check er PM. :)

Goatslooter
27-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Bro,

going Genting in 2 weeks time with a batch of male friends. Any info/ctc for massage or FL?

Any info on damages?

Thanks in advance..

Ctc sent pls check er PM.
damage is Rm150~200, if you have a section of army climb up the hill, pls recce at 1st world casino for more FLs ! :D

Goatslooter
27-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Bro Goatslooter,

Can pm me some contact too? I'm going this coming Monday.
You have any contact in Melacca?

Ctc sent pls check er PM.:D

Goatslooter
27-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Going up from 1-5 dec. Any escort, fl or massage , hc to intro
Please pm me...

Ctc sent pls check er PM.:D

Goatslooter
27-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Nov, Dec period so many bros going up mountain... hahaha... later supply not enough... :D

bro, no worry! there are supply more than demand over there at the mountain!:D

Toshiya
28-11-2012, 09:24 AM
bro, no worry! there are supply more than demand over there at the mountain!:D

Haha... I was just kidding... I'm going up dec as well... Hope I can uncover new gem to be shared here.... Cheers...;)

Goatslooter
28-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Haha... I was just kidding... I'm going up dec as well... Hope I can uncover new gem to be shared here.... Cheers...;)

yes pls do so.....i can't share any new gem in my recent trip? the new FL fly me aeroplane? :mad:

iceboy
28-11-2012, 11:26 AM

Was in Genting 22-23 nov, last week. OKT approached me near escalator at the video arcade leading to the genting hotel. Another encounter was near 老地方。They are polite when they ask if i need gals. Goodluck guys.

Als thanks to bro Goatslooter for jg contact ZF. nice lady.

Going up genting next month 20 dec.

Goatslooter
28-11-2012, 12:16 PM
Was in Genting 22-23 nov, last week. OKT approached me near escalator at the video arcade leading to the genting hotel. Another encounter was near 老地方。They are polite when they ask if i need gals. Goodluck guys.

Als thanks to bro Goatslooter for jg contact ZF. nice lady.

Going up genting next month 20 dec.

bro, you gotten the right choice of ZF, perhaps next trip you sh try the other massage gem Jin Chun. Their std is quite equal! Hope bros here can support them? fyi they do provide female massage as well. :)

iceboy
28-11-2012, 01:40 PM
bro, you gotten the right choice of ZF, perhaps next trip you sh try the other massage gem Jin Chun. Their std is quite equal! Hope bros here can support them? fyi they do provide female massage as well. :)

Thanks bro!

Is Jin Chun same as chen choon that your provided me the ctc before. Otherwise please provide Jin Chun ctc. tks.

Goatslooter
28-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Thanks bro!

Is Jin Chun same as chen choon that your provided me the ctc before. Otherwise please provide Jin Chun ctc. tks.

yes they are same! these two are the gem of the massagers at Genting! so far their reputation is good! there are some others but i don't have their ctc.;)

Goatslooter
28-11-2012, 11:03 PM
Bro(boss) Goatslooter, awaiting your FR :D

This trip i have tried Fang Fang twice and Li Yang once, all quite sextified! :D
I should rate FF better than LY altho she is not a SYT and she told me she alr 34 yrs old, unlike LY only 26. No doubt looks wise FF is lose to LY but in term of service and GFE she is much better. This is why in total I have 5 sessions with her for the 2 consecutive trips recently. A friendly and caring lady I hardly find in Genting! Those bros who patronized her may know? she told me she is a part time FL, she will not loitering around the jackpot machine and looking for customers, only lucky guys can meet her at the gambling table or thru' friends ctc. Cheers !:D

TigerFC
28-11-2012, 11:25 PM
This trip i have tried Fang Fang twice and Li Yang once, all quite sextified! :D
I should rate FF better than LY altho she is not a SYT and she told me she alr 34 yrs old, unlike LY only 26. No doubt looks wise FF is lose to LY but in term of service and GFE she is much better. This is why in total I have 5 sessions with her for the 2 consecutive trips recently. A friendly and caring lady I hardly find in Genting! Those bros who patronized her may know? she told me she is a part time FL, she will not loitering around the jackpot machine and looking for customers, only lucky guys can meet her at the gambling table or thru' friends ctc. Cheers !:D

Mind share ctc ?

Goatslooter
28-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Mind share ctc ?

pls check er PM.

Goatslooter
29-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Zhang Fang is definitly not a mamasan. She is just trying to make a decent living to support her son. Glad that all bros enjoyed her POWER MASSAGE. to all bros, who have not tried her massage pls try when you are in Genting. AWESOME.!!!

PLs find her HP num in the thread which I have posted numerous.

ENJOYED!!!

my two buddies have tried her in our room, all thumb UP for her good, solid massage skill ! they want to go back again in near future! damn Power ! :D

bbwhale
29-11-2012, 01:33 AM
my two buddies have tried her in our room, all thumb UP for her good, solid massage skill ! they want to go back again in near future! damn Power ! :D

Something I like most is when ask to slow during the point of shoot out, she willingly accommodate the request & not one but twice. ( u can't get this type of service in sg as most prc want to jerk out ASAP for quick $$$ )
Feel so superb & power ! That why able to target shoot FL

bbwhale
29-11-2012, 01:37 AM

:D Huat :D

Goatslooter
29-11-2012, 08:25 AM
hope I will be Huat in my next trip? now i have a bonking target to aim for besides loitering around the gambling table? :D:D

29-11-2012, 11:47 AM
any bro up the mountain at 6-8 Jan?
meet for a coffee session?

thanks for bro goats for the contacts ..
will definely try ZF for a good massage, i am thinking switching a try from LY to FF since u rate her better LOL, c the mood later...

Goatslooter
29-11-2012, 12:28 PM
any bro up the mountain at 6-8 Jan?
meet for a coffee session?

thanks for bro goats for the contacts ..
will definely try ZF for a good massage, i am thinking switching a try from LY to FF since u rate her better LOL, c the mood later...

me gg on 8-11 Jan.
no harm do a swap and test drive a diff car? sometimes old car is function better than the new one? these are the comparision:

look: LY better
body : FF better
Boob : FF better
Pussy : FF better in term of tightness and not so bushy(quite subjective)
BBBJ : same
Massage : FF (upon request)
CIM : no ask
GFE : FF better
Time mgt : FF no hurry and no time limit, can TCSS before or after mission.
Dressing : FF better, prefer she wear spec look !
Overall : FF better

Pls note that I'm not FF or LY OKT? I'm just a customer like all cheongster here! only diff is I'm more regular. :):D

steven2860
29-11-2012, 01:39 PM
For info to all johorian and Singaporean
You can go genting for only rm8 to and fro by travel bus
And can exchange with only 32 GP points for cash 160.
The criteria for such special package is to buy rm200 genting rowing chips with any genting travel agents such as 707 etc

iceboy
29-11-2012, 02:05 PM
For info to all johorian and Singaporean
You can go genting for only rm8 to and fro by travel bus
And can exchange with only 32 GP points for cash 160.
The criteria for such special package is to buy rm200 genting rowing chips with any genting travel agents such as 707 etc

Thanks for info...thought should buy rm500 chips?

steven2860
29-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Thanks for info...thought should buy rm500 chips?

rm200 or 500rm also can
cash redemption is
16 gp for 80rm
32 for 160
no gp can use sg rws point also
32GP=14rws

hikage88
29-11-2012, 07:49 PM
rm200 or 500rm also can
cash redemption is
16 gp for 80rm
32 for 160
32GP=14rws

how to buy??? mean change at table or???? may know???

justl00king
29-11-2012, 08:04 PM
rm200 or 500rm also can
cash redemption is
16 gp for 80rm
32 for 160
32GP=14rwsWhat's this?

rws points can change for cash or chips? :confused:

steven2860
29-11-2012, 08:54 PM
First,you need to join any one of the travel agent which organise bus trip to genting,example,707 travel group.
Then,you give 200rm or 500rm and your genting or rsw card to the respective agent for buying promotion/rolling chips and cash redemption by GP or RWS point from genting counter.
Final outcome is if you are buying rm200,you will get back 200rm-rolling chips and 160rm in cash provided you have enouge GP/RWS points to be deducted.
This promotional package is only available to JB and singaporean.
Kindly check with the relevant travel agents for further details.

Goatslooter
29-11-2012, 09:22 PM
not a bad deal? i have 300+GP ? but I wanna keep for Natas fair to redeem the free rooms?:)

steven2860
29-11-2012, 09:43 PM
not a bad deal? i have 300+GP ? but I wanna keep for Natas fair to redeem the free rooms?:)

That's also a very good idea.
Quite a lot of points,what card are you holding?
Green or sliver?

Goatslooter
29-11-2012, 10:07 PM
That's also a very good idea.
Quite a lot of points,what card are you holding?
Green or sliver?

Silver, I accumulated quite long and some of the pts were converted from World Club Pts.

steven2860
29-11-2012, 10:41 PM
Silver, I accumulated quite long and some of the pts were converted from World Club Pts.

Silver is good enough liau,can go in the international room,take note that there are always some China chicks,guess are WL waiting and ask the silver card member to sign them into IR, and try to hook the golden turtle.

Goatslooter
29-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Silver is good enough liau,can go in the international room,take note that there are always some China chicks,guess are WL waiting and ask the silver card member to sign them into IR, and try to hook the golden turtle.

Int room has limited FLs.....hardly find any? there are oversupply at FWH casino! so easy to hook one if you are not so choosy? :D

bbwhale
30-11-2012, 07:13 AM
me gg on 8-11 Jan.
no harm do a swap and test drive a diff car? sometimes old car is function better than the new one? these are the comparision:

Pls note that I'm not FF or LY OKT? I'm just a customer like all cheongster here! only diff is I'm more regular. :):D

WOW !!! Monthly trip :)
How I wish I also able to do
Happy Cheonging ... FUCK FUCK
LOL for a great Friday morning :p

bbwhale
30-11-2012, 07:22 AM

With such extra GP pts, kindly get extra room so cheongter like me able to tag along ( Just for laugh, don't zap me :eek: . Really to get pt in this forum is hard than lose pts if anyone not happy w u ...... Can just neg )

bbwhale
30-11-2012, 07:24 AM

Next trip .... Will upgrade to silver then seek for ore FL

Goatslooter
30-11-2012, 07:30 AM
With such extra GP pts, kindly get extra room so cheongter like me able to tag along ( Just for laugh, don't zap me :eek: . Really to get pt in this forum is hard than lose pts if anyone not happy w u ...... Can just neg )

i have been doing that recently? a 2 nights FWH deluxe room only 3 GPs ? bloody cheap? of course is in low peak season?:eek:

Goatslooter
30-11-2012, 07:34 AM
WOW !!! Monthly trip :)
How I wish I also able to do
Happy Cheonging ... FUCK FUCK
LOL for a great Friday morning :p

everyone can do it? its time mgt? tie in with the public holidays......bimonthly trip sh be no prob? :D

iceboy
30-11-2012, 08:32 AM
Int room has limited FLs.....hardly find any? there are oversupply at FWH casino! so easy to hook one if you are not so choosy? :D

I usually in Genting casino. Seldom in FW casino....maybe that will make me change...:D

By the way, just to add to redeeming cash with gp. The receipts from the travel agency is prove and therefore ensure the travellers names are listed in order to qualify for the redemption.

In summary must have following:
1)Travel receipt with yr name on it. Heard must be two way then qualify.
2)World membership card
3) Enough gp like 16 or 32
4)Cash to buy chips rm200 or rm500

THEN....You get the CASH!

goodluck guys.

zone2005
30-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Bro.. Can share some ctc at genting? Tks a lot

garopa25
30-11-2012, 09:42 AM
me gg on 8-11 Jan.

Brother Goatslooter,
Going on 1st dec'12(Sat).Can have FF ctc.
& does FF provide room wiiling pay extra cos going with my OC.

Goatslooter
30-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Brother Goatslooter,
Going on 1st dec'12(Sat).Can have FF ctc.
& does FF provide room wiiling pay extra cos going with my OC.

FF is sharing the room with her friend, she still can use the room for biz, just call her to arrange. pls check er PM her ctc. ;)

Goatslooter
30-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Bro.. Can share some ctc at genting? Tks a lot

info of FL/ML sent.

30-11-2012, 12:28 PM

Bro.. change room is super cheap la... no nid natas fair
i always change 1 deluxe room in FWH by 3 point (for 2 night .. wonderful)

the point is too many... LOL

30-11-2012, 12:33 PM
i have been doing that recently? a 2 nights FWH deluxe room only 3 GPs ? bloody cheap? of course is in low peak season?:eek:

Ya bro.. sure is low peak season, that y i plan all my trip is sun-wed.
as long it's not peak or super peak, the booking point is rather low.

another calling
6-8 Jan
18-20 Feb

any bros can meet meet LOL....

Goatslooter
30-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Ya bro.. sure is low peak season, that y i plan all my trip is sun-wed.
as long it's not peak or super peak, the booking point is rather low.

another calling
6-8 Jan
18-20 Feb

any bros can meet meet LOL....

mine is 8-11 Jan just missed ? if i book 2 more nights 6-7 Jan then we can meet for kopi and exch Genting experiences? :D;)

01-12-2012, 02:12 AM
mine is 8-11 Jan just missed ? if i book 2 more nights 6-7 Jan then we can meet for kopi and exch Genting experiences? ;)

Sure bro.. u come at 6, starbuck on mine.. LOL.. :p
I suddenly thinking in Genting those OKT's gal, do provide AJ service or not..:p
now i aiming to try that 1st time .... :D

Goatslooter
01-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Dear Samster, Kindly put up your FR or exchange any gems in Genting if you have tried any ? either thru' this thread or PM me if you feel shy? I have given away the ctc to at least 10~20 samster here, only a few regular have given feed back! I sincerely hope bros can give some comments, so that all cheongster here will benefit from here.

Sharing is Caring ! :D

bbwhale
02-12-2012, 05:54 AM
Dear Samster, Kindly put up your FR or exchange any gems in Genting if you have tried any ? either thru' this thread or PM me if you feel shy? I have given away the ctc to at least 10~20 samster here, only a few regular have given feed back! I sincerely hope bros can give some comments, so that all cheongster here will benefit from here.

Sharing is Caring ! :D

U make me boil !
It a one or two trip a year thing & u make me itch for more now. ( I should have read this thread earlier :( which miss a lot of fun time )

All hail Sir Goatslooter

hahahahah LoL for a Sunday morning joke (don't zap me lor ) +

Caring is cheonging

Goatslooter
02-12-2012, 08:56 AM
U make me boil !
It a one or two trip a year thing & u make me itch for more now. ( I should have read this thread earlier :( which miss a lot of fun time )

All hail Sir Goatslooter

hahahahah LoL for a Sunday morning joke (don't zap me lor ) +

Caring is cheonging

bro, we are here to share and care! what Zap you are talking about? Don't worry bros I don't know how to zap and also not interested the points? Im only interested the lobangs! :D:eek:

bbwhale
02-12-2012, 06:54 PM
bro, we are here to share and care! what Zap you are talking about? Don't worry bros I don't know how to zap and also not interested the points? Im only interested the lobangs! :D:eek:

Huat ah !!!
Lobang to pump :)

Goatslooter
02-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Good news ! LiLi is back recently for action, for those cheongster who tested this FL should know her well. We have communicate and cfm to meet in Jan 13.:D

sexcuore
02-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Got a contact ordinary gal next door look slim n small boob. Asked rm 550 for 4 hours partying leaving next few days but coming back again

A) price too high?
B) anyone have contact for long time booking?

Goatslooter
03-12-2012, 07:52 AM
550 is equal to overnight package price for a PRC but not SYT! :confused:

sexcuore
03-12-2012, 12:00 PM
550 is equal to overnight package price for a PRC but not SYT! :confused:

Wa bro in genting can get overnight for 550?
New to contact u more often as I need to take cutomers to genting very often

Goatslooter
03-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Wa bro in genting can get overnight for 550?
New to contact u more often as I need to take cutomers to genting very often

this is the market price of non SYT PRC for overnight! just ak around? some don't provide this service? i knew few they provide for regular customers. ;)

bbwhale
03-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Good news ! LiLi is back recently for action, for those cheongster who tested this FL should know her well. We have communicate and cfm to meet in Jan 13.:D

Great time management skill

sexcuore
03-12-2012, 03:11 PM
this is the market price of non SYT PRC for overnight! just ak around? some don't provide this service? i knew few they provide for regular customers. ;)

Will likely be in genting next sat for the Jeff Chang concert.

Any bros ard? Hopefully the be a star ktv wil be back in operations.

hikage88
03-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Hi bros and sir goat.... I now currently at Genting now... Going try FF soon excited... I will give her FR soon... And did she overnight?

Goatslooter
03-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Hi bros and sir goat.... I now currently at Genting now... Going try FF soon excited... I will give her FR soon... And did she overnight?

yes, you got the right choice bro ! if she likes you? overnight should be no issue for you? treat her well she will treat you well! cheers ! enjoy the great time with her.:D:D

hikage88
03-12-2012, 05:38 PM
yes, you got the right choice bro ! if she likes you? overnight should be no issue for you? treat her well she will treat you well! cheers ! enjoy the great time with her.:D:D

Ok bro... I will... Did happen before didn't reply ur MSG or call???

look4fun
04-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Will likely be in genting next sat for the Jeff Chang concert.

Any bros ard? Hopefully the be a star ktv wil be back in operations.

Be a Star is no longer there, the place will be converted to Genting Club for high rollers and will start the operation in Feb.

Goatslooter
04-12-2012, 07:39 AM
Be a Star is no longer there, the place will be converted to Genting Club for high rollers and will start the operation in Feb.

many happening at genting, many renovation works happening! heard in future there will be a new hotel at the Mushroom Restaurant? :confused:

Toshiya
04-12-2012, 10:05 AM
many happening at genting, many renovation works happening! heard in future there will be a new hotel at the Mushroom Restaurant? :confused:

Seems like many changes going on.... Looking forward to my trip this weekend.... Woohooo....:D

scorji
04-12-2012, 11:03 AM
Bro..

Please PM me the contact. Mid Jan'13 i will go Genting. i need a lady for FL. Thanks.

sexcuore
04-12-2012, 04:39 PM

Ur info semi correct bro

Maxim ktv is already up and running 8 rooms but for high rollers. Used up some of the old be a star ktv space

Be a star still under Reno, just smaller

Should be ready for year end party.

Goatslooter
04-12-2012, 07:02 PM
bro, thks for the info. I have revert my view.:)

ideaforlife81
06-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Hi bro... can share ctcs for jg and exotic massage in genting. Tq

Goatslooter
06-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Hi bro... can share ctcs for jg and exotic massage in genting. Tq

info send thru PM, pls ck! enjoy er massage n JG at the mountain! no try will be regret ! their good massage skill I can say no one in JB MP can't challenge them? top grade! 9.5/10:)

hornylilman
07-12-2012, 01:18 PM
info send thru PM, pls ck! enjoy er massage n JG at the mountain! no try will be regret ! their good massage skill I can say no one in JB MP can't challenge them? top grade! 9.5/10:)

Bro.. Can share the contacts also? Milf or syt also can... msg n jg... Fj dun mind also... Nut need to go her rm... Coz wif family... Tml i heading up liaozzz... Heee

Ugetme
07-12-2012, 04:26 PM

Bro, can share the ctc. Heading to mountain tonight! Need your help bro!

Goatslooter
07-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Bro.. Can share the contacts also? Milf or syt also can... msg n jg... Fj dun mind also... Nut need to go her rm... Coz wif family... Tml i heading up liaozzz... Heee

info sent, enjoy er massage !:)

Goatslooter
07-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Bro, can share the ctc. Heading to mountain tonight! Need your help bro!

info sent, enjoy er massage !:)

Goatslooter
08-12-2012, 12:20 PM
so many cheongster already got the contacts but yet there is no feed back on FR? vert strange? pls don't keep the contacts in the fridge? We need genuine feed back to make this genting thread more live and fun? :D
do PM me if you are shy or not comfortable to post openly? :)

ivan89
08-12-2012, 01:45 PM
hi bro goatslooter.. am heading down to genting next friday.. can pm me contacts? thx bro

Goatslooter
08-12-2012, 02:34 PM
hi bro goatslooter.. am heading down to genting next friday.. can pm me contacts? thx bro

info sent, hope you make full use of it? don't safe keep in your hp?:D

coffeepimple
08-12-2012, 02:41 PM
bro, can share contact? thanx...

ideaforlife81
10-12-2012, 12:38 PM
I am in genting now.... any good ctcs to recommend... first time to genting.... need advixe from senior... thank you..

hikage88
10-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Sorry Bros for late FR... busy lately...

Go Genting Family Trip on 2/12/2012 to 4/12/2012

Try FF... Reach genting at 5pm on 2/12 and try contact her but no reply so try her on night and she call back so we start at 11pm..

look: 6/10
body : 8/10
Boob : 7/10
Pussy : better in term of tightness and not so bushy(quite subjective)
BBBJ : 5/10
Massage :(upon request)
GFE : 8/10
Time mgt : no hurry and no time limit
Dressing : 8/10
DFK : 8/10 (a bit smell turn me off..
Overall : 8/10

This my FR i try her 3 times 2nd time is 2pm on 3/12 and last is 12pm 4/12..
sorry for late ya Bro Goat... and thx for infor.. any nice 1 can pm me :-) will up again on 21/1/2013 to 23/1/2013...

Goatslooter
10-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Sorry Bros for late FR... busy lately...

Go Genting Family Trip on 2/12/2012 to 4/12/2012

Try FF... Reach genting at 5pm on 2/12 and try contact her but no reply so try her on night and she call back so we start at 11pm..

look: 6/10
body : 8/10
Boob : 7/10
Pussy : better in term of tightness and not so bushy(quite subjective)
BBBJ : 5/10
Massage :(upon request)
GFE : 8/10
Time mgt : no hurry and no time limit
Dressing : 8/10
DFK : 8/10 (a bit smell turn me off..
Overall : 8/10

This my FR i try her 3 times 2nd time is 2pm on 3/12 and last is 12pm 4/12..
sorry for late ya Bro Goat... and thx for infor.. any nice 1 can pm me :-) will up again on 21/1/2013 to 23/1/2013...

bro, no regret to try ! a friendly and caring MILF? have you noticed her moaning? when I DATY she moan and screaming like crazy cat? one of my buddy spent a night with her, money well spent? they have fun for 4 times from 10pm till 7am. I salute him! :D

Goatslooter
10-12-2012, 06:51 PM
bro, can share contact? thanx...

info sent ! enjoy your trip and revert your FR.:D

oldboy
10-12-2012, 11:02 PM
Hello brudder Steven2860, can I ask if this promotion to change GP for cash is for all or only for Johorians & Singaporeans ? Also do you happen to know the promotion period? Can change for patronising the WLs. Thanks in advance.

kangjihh
12-12-2012, 11:02 AM
hi to all old birds, been scanning through the pages and have some questions

do the wls and mls have thier own rooms as I'm going up gentIng this sun 16/12 with my cousin and her parents.... not good at all to be caught in the act... and if possible, pls pm the contacts... thanks!!!!

sexcuore
12-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Will be in genting tomorrow till Saturday anyone up?

Goatslooter
12-12-2012, 06:33 PM
hi to all old birds, been scanning through the pages and have some questions

do the wls and mls have thier own rooms as I'm going up gentIng this sun 16/12 with my cousin and her parents.... not good at all to be caught in the act... and if possible, pls pm the contacts... thanks!!!!

yes, they do have their own shared room! just call them to meet. Pls check er PM for a few FL/ML which I have tried. :D

kangjihh
12-12-2012, 08:42 PM
yes, they do have their own shared room! just call them to meet. Pls check er PM for a few FL/ML which I have tried. :D

thanks bro...

lgf81
13-12-2012, 03:25 AM
Gentlemen, would you mind sharing contact for FL as well as for jg and exotic massage in genting?

sexcuore
14-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Sometimes can see syt prc hanging out at Starbucks near highland hotels

But not sure if they WL

Goatslooter
14-12-2012, 10:04 PM
possible, if they have eye signal? cfm is FLs....:D

sexcuore
15-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Leaving genting soon.

Nothing to report and can't get an leads from weixin

Just too many people this holiday season.

Will be back next week and likely spending Xmas in gebting

Hope better luck then

Goatslooter
15-12-2012, 02:31 PM
u mean all FLs are busying? no other ctc available? :confused:

84shots
15-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Bro can pm me the contact im going up tmr. Thanks

Goatslooter
16-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Bro can pm me the contact im going up tmr. Thanks

contacts sent, pls ck your PM....enjoy !:D

sexcuore
19-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Will be in genting on sat. Anyone ard?

Goatslooter
19-12-2012, 05:25 PM
wow bro, you just down the mountain and now gg up again? sure have samsters gg up this week end to celeb christmas ? Im gg up next month.:D

Goatslooter
19-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Alert ! Alert !
Be ware of this FL by the name of LiLi, do not open the wallet in front of her? she will grab the Sing Note and left? info from one of the cheongster here. She is a greedy girl ! :mad:

sexcuore
19-12-2012, 11:01 PM
wow bro, you just down the mountain and now gg up again? sure have samsters gg up this week end to celeb christmas ? Im gg up next month.:D

Going up quite regular basis for some work

365fucker
19-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Alert ! Alert !
Be ware of this FL by the name of LiLi, do not open the wallet in front of her? she will grab the Sing Note and left? info from one of the cheongster here. She is a greedy girl ! :mad:

Tq for info . I am on the way to Genting . :D

Goatslooter
19-12-2012, 11:38 PM
look for non greedy FLs like FF, XY, LY quite safe? I haven tried LL yet, just watch out her weak point? May be she is the prettiest among all? but the greedy is her killing point?:eek:

marvinccube
20-12-2012, 12:35 PM
I will be going up genting this coming Saturday.
Any lobang for massage?

Please share with me!

20-12-2012, 12:49 PM
:confused:Alert ! Alert !

wah... so fierce :eek:? what happen after that to that cheongster?
manage to get back the sing note? :D

Goatslooter
20-12-2012, 01:04 PM
I will be going up genting this coming Saturday.
Any lobang for massage?

Please share with me!

2 MLs sent:)

Goatslooter
20-12-2012, 01:07 PM
:confused:

wah... so fierce :eek:? what happen after that to that cheongster?
manage to get back the sing note?

no the $50 NOTE gone ! :eek: she said S'porean is v generous ?:eek:

noobster108
20-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Bro.

Im a newbies in Genting

Any good CTC to share as I will visit GEnting in Jan with 3 guys....

Goatslooter
20-12-2012, 07:16 PM
Bro.

Im a newbies in Genting

Any good CTC to share as I will visit GEnting in Jan with 3 guys....

All Ctc sent, will be enough for 4 of you? try out and give us your FRs? Hope you guys really try don't just ask for fun. :D

HHM12
20-12-2012, 11:45 PM
Coming Christmas may go Genting . but cannot have fun because go with GF .

Goatslooter
21-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Coming Christmas may go Genting . but cannot have fun because go with GF .

with GF still wanna think of FL? one stone few birds ?:D

Goatslooter
21-12-2012, 12:19 AM
Hi Gent Cheongsters there, today just communicated with FF, she told me her biz there no so good ? two days empty handed altho now is school holiday? part of the reason is that she seldom patronize around the first world casino to look for potential targets? she relys on the regulars and friends recommendation! If you happen to be there, pls call and support?

Pls note that I'm NOT her OKT, just a Supporter ! :D

Uncle888
21-12-2012, 01:38 PM
I go genting this sat....any solid massage lobang...
Thank You

Uncle888
21-12-2012, 01:46 PM
I oso wan d contact....tq

Goatslooter
21-12-2012, 08:02 PM
I oso wan d contact....tq

FL/ML all given, pls revert your FR so that we can advise them to improve their service?:D

Kakilang88
21-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Hi Gent Cheongsters there, today just communicated with FF, she told me her biz there no so good ? two days empty handed altho now is school holiday? part of the reason is that she seldom patronize around the first world casino to look for potential targets? she relys on the regulars and friends recommendation! If you happen to be there, pls call and support?

bro, plz send me her number..
i go to gen next weekend..
thankx

eddywongso
22-12-2012, 01:42 AM
Hi bro Goatslooter,

I'm going Genting after new year. Would you like to share your CTC ? Really appreciate it.

Please PM me.

Thank You.

sexcuore
22-12-2012, 10:06 AM
Checking in at Genting

Goatslooter
22-12-2012, 10:08 AM
bro, plz send me her number..
i go to gen next weekend..
thankx

FF ctc sent, hope u enjoy er trip?:D

Goatslooter
22-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Hi bro Goatslooter,

I'm going Genting after new year. Would you like to share your CTC ? Really appreciate it.

Please PM me.

Thank You.

Bro, PM you some of them hope is enough? see my comments on them.

Goatslooter
22-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Checking in at Genting

update us your adventure later? :)

sexcuore
22-12-2012, 11:00 AM
Haha if I do mange to have the time

Maybe Xmas eve party.

U have any SYT contacts? Not really into molds or massage

More for the party n drinking with the gals

Goatslooter
22-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Just go Zon lev 4 there are many Viet SYT around to accompany you ? christmas eve sure v packed?:)

sexcuore
22-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Sounds interesting

But where exactly n what is this Zon level 4?

Goatslooter
22-12-2012, 02:32 PM
near custom drive along coast line, located at duty free shop.
Zon hotel lev 4. You can't miss this is the only tall building over there.:)

sexcuore
22-12-2012, 03:17 PM
I tot u saying genting haha

Me Malaysian bro

Goatslooter
22-12-2012, 03:20 PM
wrong freq! :)

23-12-2012, 01:57 AM
near custom drive along coast line, located at duty free shop.
Zon hotel lev 4. You can't miss this is the only tall building over there.:)

LOL... LOL... :D
bro goat, i laugh until buey tahan when i c ur msg reply

That bro is checking in at Genting, u recommed Johor cheong place :D

His fire is too far for those vietnam SYT to cover lahhhh :p

Goatslooter
23-12-2012, 08:01 AM
any cheongster gg up mountain from 9-11 Jan, we can meet n drink coffee to discuss our strategy :D:p

FuckerBB
23-12-2012, 08:18 AM
Any bro tried Siew Yan ? my friend said she look very pretty .

Goatslooter
23-12-2012, 10:13 AM

Bro, can PM me her ctc for reference? TIA:)

stimman
25-12-2012, 07:08 AM
Last time try massage from Zhang Fang me also take out the money first then keep my wallet inside the lockbox, i think any stranger come in we should be alert, any important thing should keep in lockbox.

Goatslooter
25-12-2012, 10:58 AM
Last time try massage from Zhang Fang me also take out the money first then keep my wallet inside the lockbox, i think any stranger come in we should be alert, any important thing should keep in lockbox.

yes, agreed if you have a 1st or 2nd deal with either FL/ML! it is better to be safe than say sorry? for me after few sessions with my regulars I'm should say it is quite safe to leave it on the table etc....they are the regular service provided and easily contactable, there4 unlikely they want to do that? Having say that you can do a test on them by putting a fixed notes in your wallet? after session double check again? I have done that on my regulars and my wallet is safe n sound ! :)

Goatslooter
25-12-2012, 11:15 AM
A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year to all Cheongsters at Genting :)

IncredibleHulk
25-12-2012, 07:35 PM

Totally agreed !!!! Be Safe Rather Than Sorry !!!!

Good Practice Bro!!

HUlk:)

sexcuore
25-12-2012, 09:24 PM
Partied at Modesto Xmas eve until 4ish

Go back hotel n itchy , called okt no n he say 4 hours package at 550 promised syt viet. The gal turn up quite ok 23 yo but not viet Cambodian

Communication problem but accommodating

fuckuu
26-12-2012, 12:34 AM
A Merry Christmas And Happy New Year to all Cheongsters at Genting :)

Hi Bro I need you help can shared me ctc. I go up soon. Thank bro

Goatslooter
26-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Hi Bro I need you help can shared me ctc. I go up soon. Thank bro

no prob, few FLs/MLs sent.:D
rmb to revert your FR after trying.

louiswang
26-12-2012, 12:32 PM
i n my younger brother go get some pocket money fr uncle Lim last saturday... win few k from casino.. i call 3 girls to my room, 2 for me, 1 for my brothers as his 18th birthday present... his first sex.... scare he x perform well, let him take 1 pill n me too... bang v 3 girls till morning time, i shoot 2 times, my bro shoot 3 times... expensive charges, but worth for the money....

Goatslooter
26-12-2012, 03:10 PM
i n my younger brother go get some pocket money fr uncle Lim last saturday... win few k from casino.. i call 3 girls to my room, 2 for me, 1 for my brothers as his 18th birthday present... his first sex.... scare he x perform well, let him take 1 pill n me too... bang v 3 girls till morning time, i shoot 2 times, my bro shoot 3 times... expensive charges, but worth for the money....

Bro, any FRs from you and your bro? brief one will do?:D

ngalex
27-12-2012, 08:27 AM
i going to genting afterward looking for girl.. any recomendation??

ngalex
27-12-2012, 08:36 AM

pm me.. i will go genting tonight..

ngalex
27-12-2012, 08:37 AM

do u have her contact no.??

ngalex
27-12-2012, 08:38 AM
do you have her contact no.

ngalex
27-12-2012, 08:42 AM

Goatslooter
28-12-2012, 10:02 AM

few FLs ctc sent ck er PM ! :)

KatoeyLover69
28-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Report from The New cStraits Times dated 28 December 2012 :-

Countdown 2013 @ Genting Highlands

GENTING HIGHLANDS: HEAD to Resorts World Genting on New Year's Eve with your loved ones as the resort has prepared a list of exciting activities to usher in 2013.
Have a great time at the Genting Outdoor Theme Park with your family and friends as you countdown to the new year.

Entry to the Genting Outdoor Theme Park will be free from 10pm on Dec 31.

Stage performances are taking place at the Merdeka Stage.

It will be followed by a fireworks show, subject to weather conditions. If it is postponed, the event will take place at 8pm on the following day.

You can also put on your party hat and get ready for a great night out with your friends at Cloud 9 and Sports Bar on the lower lobby floor of Maxims Genting Hotel.

The countdown party will feature a band performance and the resident DJ.

The cover charge, inclusive of a party pack, is priced at RM68 nett for in-house guests and RM88 nett for walk-in guests.

While at the resort, indulge in a gastronomic journey at the various food and beverage outlets, with offerings ranging from fine dining to sumptuous buffets.

The grandest buffet is at the Coffee Terrace, with its special selection which includes roast chicken, roast of the day, pudding and more on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. The buffet is priced at RM45++ per child and RM88++ per adult. Dinner is served from 5pm to 10pm and brunch from 11.30am to 3pm.

The Coffee Terrace is having an ice cream promotion until Jan 1. Diners can enjoy a selection of ice creams with toppings, compote and sauce, choice of ice cream cones, sweet pancakes, lollipop sticks or cup ice-cream. The specialties include various Gelatomio ice cream flavours, including yoghurt banana, tiramisu, double chocolate, kiwi, wild berry, passion fruit, caramel and almond, mocha, cheese cake raspberry, orange, espresso and black sesame, as well as the yoghurt-based ice creams.

You can also try flavours such as yam, vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, durian, pepper mint chocolate and mixed blue berry.

If you are planning to indulge in fine dining on New Year's Eve, The Olive restaurant will take you on a memorable gastronomic journey. The restaurant won the Malaysia International Gourmet Festival Golden Cauldron award.

Dinner starts with baked scallop in shell with truffle hollandaise, followed by duck consomme, with king crab tortellini and orange powder foam and, poached langoustine with persimmon and lemon vodka confit. This is followed by smoked goose liver torchon with parmesan pudding, beer battered mushroom and truffle vinaigrette.

As for the main course, the diner can choose seared halibut fish and smoked abalone with chive beurre blanc, or peppered baby lamb rib artichoke, caramelised onion demi glaze, roasted parsnip with juniper scented red wine reduction.

Complete the journey with mouthwatering dessert. The New Year's Eve set menu is priced at RM298++ (without wine pairing) and RM398++ (with wine pairing) and served from 6pm to 11pm.

New Year's Day lunch is available at The Olive from noon to 2.30pm and the set lunch is priced at RM168++ (without wine pairing) and RM268++ (with wine pairing).

The Resort Cafe offers a delicious festive buffet spread priced at RM55++ per adult and RM27.50++ per child. The New Year's Eve buffet dinner is available from 5pm to 9.30pm. The New Year's Day buffet lunch is priced at RM50++ per adult and RM25++ per child.

Make your way to First World Cafe to enjoy a scrumptious New Year's Eve and New Year's Day buffet spread. The New Year's Eve buffet is available from 5.30pm to 9.30pm and priced at RM50++ per adult and RM25++ per child. The New Year's Day buffet is available from noon to 2.30pm and priced at RM43++ per adult and RM21.50++ per child. The First World Cafe is at the 3rd floor of First World Plaza.

For details, visit www.rwgenting.com or call 03-6101 1118.Drop cap tiempos text
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

joe88
28-12-2012, 05:58 PM
Going Genting tomorrow.

Need massage lobang. Thanks.

Goatslooter
28-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Going Genting tomorrow.

Need massage lobang. Thanks.

2 lobangs sent :)

l3iTi
29-12-2012, 01:58 AM
Going to Genting next week, can share me some massage lubang?
Prefer FL included... Thanks bro...:D

Goatslooter
29-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Going to Genting next week, can share me some massage lubang?
Prefer FL included... Thanks bro...:D

MLs/FLs ctc sent, pls revert your FR if your have test drive? :D

sexcuore
29-12-2012, 08:38 PM
The old be a star ktv now confirmed exclusive club n by invitation only. Getting ready to open its doors . May be new year eve?

29-12-2012, 09:41 PM
6-8 Jan .... calling any bro wanna coffee session up on the hill :p

clyl
29-12-2012, 11:53 PM
Hey Bros...

I am going up on 5-6 Jan.. any good recommendation would be appreciated!!

Anyone going there?? :D:D

Nick John
30-12-2012, 02:19 AM
Genting . nice place .

Goatslooter
30-12-2012, 09:59 AM
6-8 Jan .... calling any bro wanna coffee session up on the hill :p

i wish to but only there on 9/1? :D

Goatslooter
30-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Genting . nice place .

yes, i couldn find any place like Genting in this region? casino+food+weather+bonking......cheap ! :D

Goatslooter
30-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Hey Bros...

I am going up on 5-6 Jan.. any good recommendation would be appreciated!!

Anyone going there?? :D:D

few FLs ctc sent, after trying revert your FLs. :D

everlasty
30-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Going Genting coming Friday

Need lobangsss. 靠你了 bro Goat =P

YoungAhPek
30-12-2012, 08:11 PM
just came back from genting, inside the genting casino at FWH the gals quoted RM200, is it expensive? didn't try but saw a few quite cute

Goatslooter
31-12-2012, 02:43 AM
Going Genting coming Friday

Need lobangsss. 靠你了 bro Goat =P

some ctc sent ! :D

Goatslooter
31-12-2012, 02:46 AM
just came back from genting, inside the genting casino at FWH the gals quoted RM200, is it expensive? didn't try but saw a few quite cute

Their std price quoted is 200, but you can slashed down to 150 and quite likely can get the deal? cos they don't have OKT to tax them? :D

31-12-2012, 05:59 AM
some ctc sent ! :D

Hello Bro Goatlooter I ll be going to Genting on 11/01/2013 could u please sent some FL ctc number from anywhere oso can janji ada lubang. hehehe

Thanks a lot

biostar
31-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Bro goat, can pm FF's contact or other FL contact? My last night here in genting. many thanks, bro.

Goatslooter
31-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Hello Bro Goatlooter I ll be going to Genting on 11/01/2013 could u please sent some FL ctc number from anywhere oso can janji ada lubang. hehehe

Thanks a lot

All available FLs ctc sent, pls revert your FR if you tested the cars?:D

Goatslooter
31-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Bro goat, can pm FF's contact or other FL contact? My last night here in genting. many thanks, bro.

FF ctc is the first one plus others, sure you will get any one of them? rmb revert your FR openly or thru' PM. :D

sexcuore
31-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Thanks goat.

Today gonna be crazy day in gebting. Maybe get hnace tomorrow to try an fl

Thank

louiswang
31-12-2012, 05:46 PM
thinking of going genting later but scare it will b very very jam.... any bro going later?

Kakilang88
31-12-2012, 05:54 PM

bro. can you send me her number...thx

hikage88
31-12-2012, 06:39 PM
bro. can you send me her number...thx

can sent me too??? thank

Goatslooter
31-12-2012, 08:23 PM
can sent me too??? thank

I'm still waiting for Siew Yan ctc? :D

Goatslooter
01-01-2013, 12:42 AM
Happy New Year To All Bros ! hope you enjoy bonking at Genting ! :D

deerdevil
02-01-2013, 02:38 AM
Just now try looking around first world but no luck. Can i have some ctc number mr gootlooter.thanks in advance

jhtweee455
02-01-2013, 04:38 AM
Happy New Year To All Bros ! hope you enjoy bonking at Genting ! :D

Nowadays still got lots of FLs in casino?