PDA

View Full Version : My Tuition Student and I

scheonghk
15-02-2011, 01:54 AM
I was 22 and studying in a local university when I started giving private tuition to Julie, 16, a Secondary 4 student in a secondary school, at her house. Having always had a fetish for secondary school girls, I was very charmed when I first met her.

Julie was rather short for her age at approximately 1.55m, had shoulder length hair tied up in a pony tail, and wore a white translucent school blouse, a white 32A sports bra and a blue school skirt. And as I found out after making out and eventually having sex with her, she often wore white panties too.

We usually had our lessons on Wednesday afternoons when nobody was home. Over five months of weekly lessons, we grew closer emotionally. The lines between tuition teacher and student blurred. We chatted online, spoke on the phone and hung out; unknown to her parents of course.

Me: Wah! Why you wear a hot pink bra to school today? Not scared get caught ah?

Julie: I like ma. Every day wear white bra very boring one le. Also, I must be proud of my figure ma. Orh hor! Why you look at my bra?

Me: The colour so eye-catching le. I would have seen it even if I was blind la.

Julie: *giggles* Then do you think this colour is nice?

Me: Hmm. Nice is nice la, but also very attract attention.

Julie: So it caught your attention ah? *giggles*

Me: Urms. Ya. Since your bra is so attractive, I’m sure that what it’s covering is even more attractive right?

Julie: You so bad one. *giggles* You want to see my breasts is it?

Me: Urms. If you don’t mind showing me.

Julie: I can show you but you must promise me you won’t tell anyone, okay?

Me: Yupps, I won’t tell anyone. I promise. *hooked our pinkies*

Julie: You want to bathe together? I just got back from school for fifteen minutes when you rang the doorbell and haven’t bathed yet. Anyway, you are perspiring too.

Me: Sure!

We went into the bathroom and undressed. She stood facing the wall with my back facing her back. My cock erected as I looked at her stripping in the mirror. As she unbuttoned her white school blouse and threw it at the corner of the bathroom, the sight of her hot pink bra on her nubile body became more alluring. My eyes couldn’t leave the mirror as I continued watching her remove her blue skirt. I had expected her to wear matching hot pink panties. Lo and behold, she was wearing white cotton panties. This made me even hornier and her innocent fuckable factor went up yet another notch. I quickly removed my clothes, excited yet feeling a tinge of guilt and a tinge of fantasy.

When we first stood in the shower, I tried to act gentlemanly and stood with my hands by my side. She slapped me on my chest and said “Don’t act gentlemanly la. All guys are horny by nature one.”

Me: Urms. Haha. How you know? You lost your virginity already ah?

I had asked her that before but she had said no, which I refused to believe because she was simply attractive.

Julie: Err. Ya. Last time when I told you that I’m still a virgin, I lied

Me: It’s okay la. This kind of thing will feel shy ma. I won’t tell any one, don’t worry. How old were you when you lost it?

Julie: Err, 13. (How she lost it when she was 13 is another story for another time).

I put my arms around Julie’s waist. Slowly, my arms moved upwards to fondle her breasts. Julie had pink nipples and I used my thumb to massage the tip of her nipples before fondling her breasts. She tiptoed and put her lips to mine. Our tongues locked in a battle before the beast in me wanted more.

Me: Blow me, girl.

Julie: Huh? Blow? As in blow job?

Me: Ya.

Julie: Here? Now?

Me: Ya

Julie: How?

Me: Kneel down and blow me.

Julie knelt down with the shower continuing to rain on both of us. She licked my balls and up my cock shaft before putting my cock in her mouth. Julie then used her hand to rub my cock in the same rhythm that she was thrusting it in and out of her mouth. At times, she used her left hand to fondle my balls and her right hand to tickle my butt crack. I savoured every moment and admired her body. Her pussy was unshaven.

Me: *moaning* You’re damn good for a school girl.

Julie took my cock out of her mouth and continue to rub my cock with her hand.

Julie: Got to thank my ex-boyfriend for this.

Me: Wah. Fuck. Blow me harder.

I sat by the edge of the bathtub as Julie continued blowing me while kneeling down. My hands wandered down and up her back, onto her shoulders and to her breasts, feeling every part of them, with the warm water from the shower adding to the smoothness of her skin. Bros who have petted or had sex with secondary school girls would understand this feeling of euphoria.

I used my left hand to touch her right ear, gently touching the ear lobes in an up-down motion as my right hand fondled her left breast with my thumb massaging the tip and then the sides of her nipples. She let out a soft moan *ooh … ooh … ooh”

Will continue later ..

samster1911
15-02-2011, 02:07 AM
What a slut, I like :D
*pitches a slutty looking tent*

naomihew
15-02-2011, 02:22 AM
16 yrs old consider legal age to have sex?

hwq123
15-02-2011, 02:24 AM
ok, im gonna go accept that tuition job now.

scheonghk
15-02-2011, 02:25 AM
16 yrs old consider legal age to have sex?

Legal requirement is 16 for consensual, non-transactional sex and 18 for consensual, paid sex. She's a January baby and was past her 16th birthday when we started making out and having sex.

tsw191
15-02-2011, 04:50 AM
Another nice story. setting up tent liao :p dont keep us in suspense TS bro~ :D

Bresong08
15-02-2011, 07:23 AM
nice pls continue , thanks

Steventan
15-02-2011, 07:30 AM
Legal requirement is 16 for consensual, non-transactional sex and 18 for consensual, paid sex. She's a January baby and was past her 16th birthday when we started making out and having sex.

O la la
Wish I have the chance
Nice thread TS
Thanks for the updates

mrbukkake
15-02-2011, 08:37 AM
Most of my tuition students are girls too.

I think too much is at stake just for banging one naive little girl - your reputation and livelihood, and your freedom (if that bitch lied to you about her birthday). Your reputation is the most important. Even if the girl is not a minor, your reputation as a professional will be sullied. That will cost you future jobs, be it in education or other fields.

So bros and sises, don't be stupid and accept tutoring jobs just to "groom" and up your students. It's not worth the risk.

simple2kee
15-02-2011, 09:11 AM
Even if the girl is not a minor, your reputation as a professional will be sullied. That will cost you future jobs, be it in education or other fields.

bro, well said & i do agree with u. :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
15-02-2011, 10:54 AM
As you get older, you get more knowledgeable, more mature.

When you are young, these kinda things might just happen. :rolleyes:

looking4fun
15-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Simply love your story . Do keep them coming.

waiwaiz
15-02-2011, 06:03 PM
好 的 老 师 带 你 上 天 堂 。 。 坏 的 带 你 上套 房 :p

scheonghk
16-02-2011, 01:25 AM
Most of my tuition students are girls too.

I think too much is at stake just for banging one naive little girl - your reputation and livelihood, and your freedom (if that bitch lied to you about her birthday). Your reputation is the most important. Even if the girl is not a minor, your reputation as a professional will be sullied. That will cost you future jobs, be it in education or other fields.

So bros and sises, don't be stupid and accept tutoring jobs just to "groom" and up your students. It's not worth the risk.

Agree with bro mrbukkake. I never took up the tutoring job to groom her. It's just that things developed over time and we got emotionally and sexually closer. We're still good friends till this day, in fact we met for coffee (and nothing more) over CNY.

Will post a short update after I take a bath. Got to work tomorrow. Just thought I'd agree with bros mrbukkake and simple2kee first. I wouldn't want other bros taking up tutoring assignment with the intention at the start of grooming girls. I wouldn't support that either. Peace.

scheonghk
16-02-2011, 02:22 AM
With Julie’s thrusts of my cock into her mouth, her fondling of my balls and her other hand touching my back and tickling my butt crack, I felt my cock harden and that I would cum soon. But I wanted that moment to last. To have my cock savoured by the 16 year old school girl who was the captain of the school netball team and one of the school belles. It was my turn to pleasure her while allowing my cock to take a break.

I held her head and pulled it away from my cock. Sliding my hands down her long, silky and wet hair, I told her: My turn, you just enjoy.

We stood up together. Julie stood directly under the shower. I knelt down, my eyes facing her stomach and mouth facing her pussy.

Julie: Huh? You want to lick my vagina ah? Don’t want la! Very dirty le!

Me: I don’t care. I’m gonna lick you and make you high.

I used my tongue to catbath Julie, from her right breast horizontally across to her left breast, down her stomach, cheekily used my tongue to spell out her name on her stomach, and further down to her pussy area. Her pussy hair was a sight to behold. While Julie was unshaven, it was not exactly a forest out of control either. I licked her navel while using my left hand to hold her buttocks and a finger on my right hand to rub the entrance of her pussy, first in an up-down motion, then clockwise, then anti-clockwise, and finally I put my finger in slowly.

Julie: Aah … Aah … Aah ..

Me: Enjoying ah?

Julie slapped my shoulder cheekily before continuing her moans.

I fingered her pussy, feeling every corner and varying the intensity of my thrusts. As the bathroom got steamier from the warm water, so did the intensity and volume of her moans, and my cock. I thrust another finger into her pussy. With an added finger, I could feel her pussy walls gripping my fingers with a sticky slime then seemed to get more. I alternated between licking her stomach and looking up at her. She was in ecstasy, her head looking up at the shower and her moans continuing.

Julie: Harder … fuck damn good … Harder harder … Aah … Aah …

My fingers were thrusting and twirling inside her pussy. I heard the “piak piak” sound as the swirling continued. Sensing that she was on a high I took my fingers out and used my hands to spread her legs.

Julie: Huh? Why stop?

Still kneeling, I slid my tongue downwards to lick Julie’s pussy. I used my left hand to hold her buttocks and the fingers on my right hand to open the entrance of her pussy a little. As my tongue touched Julie’s pussy, I could feel the familiar salty taste of a girl’s cum. I stuffed my tongue further into her pussy and her moans began again. I used my tongue to explore Julie’s pussy, with her youthful cum and high pitched “Aahs” as my reward. My neck, being in an awkward position, felt strained. The price to pay for licking a school girl’s pussy, I told myself.

As the warm water from the shower continued to rain on Julie’s body and my head, I used a finger on my right hand to rub her anus entrance. She giggled before continuing with her moans. If Julie felt like she was in heaven, I felt like I was in the heaven of heaven.

Julie: Aah … Aah .. You’re damn good .. Must be super experienced. Aah … Aah … You’re better than my ex-boyfriend at this. Now I can understand my friends mean when they say that it feel shiok to have their vaginas licked.

I caught a glimpse of Julie’s crumpled white school blouse and blue skirt at the corner of the bathroom, amidst the steam. A thought came to mind …

jnudes
16-02-2011, 03:01 AM
keep going bro :D

Chouryujin
16-02-2011, 10:21 PM
If i ever find out who in blue hell you are, i make u famous.....even more famous then that provison shop guy!

whatthefuk
19-02-2011, 05:50 AM
camping for more

ahbao666
19-02-2011, 09:30 AM
interesting story, camping for more

diputs1269
20-02-2011, 04:30 PM
This is tuition lesson with extras added :D

Furroshi
21-02-2011, 03:35 AM
nice please carry on , thanks

tan707070
27-02-2011, 07:41 PM
bro waiting here

caveboi
28-02-2011, 12:52 AM
Now-a-days girls getting hornier and more open minded at a younger age eh.

Please carry on! :)

scheonghk
28-02-2011, 02:32 AM
Sorry bros, haven't been updating. Have an MNC client in town and rushing one presentation after another because it's a big account. Will update soonest. Many apologies and thanks for the support.

eXia-san
28-02-2011, 04:32 AM
fast come back lo.. XD

Chouryujin
28-02-2011, 11:07 PM
I hear mouse squealing....

aswon
01-03-2011, 05:57 PM
keep the entries cumming... short entries also can... :D

Sorry bros, haven't been updating. Have an MNC client in town and rushing one presentation after another because it's a big account. Will update soonest. Many apologies and thanks for the support.