PDA

View Full Version : Are you sick and Tired ?

samseng67
14-02-2011, 01:26 AM
as above

Pertaining to the stupid ruling of 2 I/Cs to check into transit hotels...............

i mean ever since that stupid ruling i have not bothered to try new FLs anywhere.................in SG at least

not even sure how the FLs (those not holding on to Blue IC or work permits) and you have to ask if they carry this in the first place.....super troublesome!!!!

I mean even the HCs scene, with uncle raiding every place in sight, there limited options left...................

excuse this rant,

can't a guy just have his fun in peace!!!!!!

sigh

NRider
14-02-2011, 01:32 AM
Hi Bro, too bad this is Sillypore so there is always silly ways of doing things here by some silly people :D

I Know
14-02-2011, 02:46 AM
as above

Pertaining to the stupid ruling of 2 I/Cs to check into transit hotels...............

You are a registered in 2004, 7 year senior that comes and post this type of thread ? No, I am not sick and tired because I am not dumb and lazy. Any potential replies to how to get around the 2 IC rule in this thread will give AV more ideas on where has more potential to raid. Have you thought of that ? That you have no idea of hotel says that you do not even so call cheong that much if any at all, I wonder if you are the AV going the circuitous route to fish information ???

not even sure how the FLs (those not holding on to Blue IC or work permits) and you have to ask if they carry this in the first place.....super troublesome!!!!

Why do you even need to ask the FL all these questions ???!!! You want to fuck them, marry them or babysit them ???

I could rant and ridicule you more with the rest of your posting but that would take away the point of my replies.

GL Hunters
14-02-2011, 02:57 AM
Might be more rape & molest case.

Sexy Under
14-02-2011, 03:13 AM
You are a registered in 2004, 7 year senior that comes and post this type of thread ? No, I am not sick and tired because I am not dumb and lazy. Any potential replies to how to get around the 2 IC rule in this thread will give AV more ideas on where has more potential to raid. Have you thought of that ? That you have no idea of hotel says that you do not even so call cheong that much if any at all, I wonder if you are the AV going the circuitous route to fish information ???

Why do you even need to ask the FL all these questions ???!!! You want to fuck them, marry them or babysit them ???

I could rant and ridicule you more with the rest of your posting but that would take away the point of my replies.

Aiyo... smart can already! Don't be too smart lah!

When old birds cheonging, u still drinking milk leh....:D

TS is probably upset that the good old times are over and I share the same sentiments.