PDA

View Full Version : most embarrassing or awkward situations

greathunter
13-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Whats the most embarrasing moment of your sexual life or awkward moments when having sex?

i'll start of with mine.

while i was in secondary 4 i made a new girlfriend. Lets call her nelly. Nelly and i only knew each other when we were both sec 4. We started talking in the canteen one day and slowly we became closer to each other. sometimes even during recess we just sat together at the school staircase just chatting. She was quite pretty and i was like "dam im kinda lucky to be able to be closer to her".

One fine day during our recess, she was quite sad and she started sitting closer and closer to me. I, being a sec student and very horny, was over the moon and started hugging her, thinking that this is a good opportunity and we were not even officially in a releationship yet. After some consoling, my face began going closer and closer to her face and i couldnt help it as i was horny as hell already and gave her a peck on the lips. Not only did she not back away, she started frenching me and im like.. Hell yeah, happiest day of my life!!!!!! We frenched for like 5 minutes but the school bell rang and gave us a shock!

We stopped and i awkwardly looked her in the eyes and told her i'll see her tomorrow. In my mind i was like.. I cant wait man and she said OK!!

From that day on i know that we are couple already. But something damn embarrassing happened just few weeks later.

To be continued.....

Guys, share with me your most embarrassing moment ever in your life together with your girlfriend or your FBs.

I will continue my story soon so stay tuned!! :)

Lian&Hua
14-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Hi TS, borrow some space to share mine.

I remembered I was 16 and my gf was 14. Both in the same school and best both still virgin at that time and I brought my gf back home often. We only frenched, some heavy petting and the max is she masturbate for me while I fingered her. We never really into penetration or oral sex.

One fine day, we were as usual in my room when I happen to saw some sex CD on the table. Must be from my dad, so chio my gf to watch together as we never watched it ever. My gf shyly agreed so went in to my parent room to watch as the CD player in their room.

Both of us were in uniforms and as we watched the CD together, we got horny as the show was Japanese girls having sex with several men. I cannot tahan and stripped myself and my gf naked and asked perform 69 on my parent bed while watching the show. My gf was also horn and allowed me to do it to her while she awarkwardly trying to put my cock in her mouth.

When suddenly, the room door swing open and my mum was back. Saw us completely nude on bed and performed 69 on bed, my mum face turned red & green and best part was she said sorry and closed the door.

My gf burst out crying while trying to put back our school uniforms. I was dumfounded and dun know how to comfort her. We put back our clothes and finally gain enough courage to walk out of the room with my little gf still sobbing.

Mum quickly hugged my gf explaining to us we were too young to engaged sex activities and I forgotten to off the sex show in the room. Thinking back, can never forget the embarrassing moment. For so many years, it still pondered in my mind.

ashleygal
14-02-2011, 12:29 PM
When suddenly, the room door swing open and my mum was back. Saw us completely nude on bed and performed 69 on bed, my mum face turned red & green and best part was she said sorry and closed the door.

Mum quickly hugged my gf explaining to us we were too young to engaged sex activities and I forgotten to off the sex show in the room. Thinking back, can never forget the embarrassing moment. For so many years, it still pondered in my mind.

bro,

i was lmao while reading ur story.

for me, i have a few embarrassing moment:

1) fart when i had sex with my ex bf (i was sick that time)

2) caught naked by my ex younger brother while in action.

3) have sex half way period suddenly come (sian half)

4) caught petting by strangers at carpark staircase and i was like almost topless... :rolleyes:

think that's all i can think of for now. getting old liao, memory not that good. :D

Xgenre
14-02-2011, 12:59 PM
One fine day, we were as usual in my room when I happen to saw some sex CD on the table. Must be from my dad, so chio my gf to watch together as we never watched it ever. My gf shyly agreed so went in to my parent room to watch as the CD player in their room.

So did your father kenna jialat jialat from your mum for leaving a sex VCD on the table? Or is the VCD actually your mum's? Your mum seemed to be very understanding. Maybe she knows that the scenes from that VCD is very irresistable too.

Lucky for you that your mum came home. The girl was 14. You could be in lots of trouble if there is sex.

ashleygal
14-02-2011, 01:09 PM
So did your father kenna jialat jialat from your mum for leaving a sex VCD on the table? Or is the VCD actually your mum's? Your mum seemed to be very understanding. Maybe she knows that the scenes from that VCD is very irresistable too.

Lucky for you that your mum came home. The girl was 14. You could be in lots of trouble if there is sex.

bro,

we were once young. don't tell me when you are young u never touch ur gf? i bet u did right?

it's good to recall all those moments when we were younger (when we were just teens). lots of happening and interesting things like petting/ having sex in public in weird places? when you look back at it, always bring a smile or sometimes regret to your face. and it is only during our youth do we dare to try all those funny stuffs which will always bring back fond memories when we are old, ya? :p

delayer
14-02-2011, 02:14 PM
borrowing ts space too to write about my embarassment.. :\

guess there are always awkward moments for everyone...

i had 2 very embarrassing ones.

my first being... walked in from my maid while i was masturbating ... i was young then... luckily she closed the door and kept her mouth shut after the event... i was too shocked too... just didnt continue and went back to finish doing my homework..

the 2nd one ... is and issue at hand i am trying to fix... i lost my virginity only at an old age...30? to my current gf. the most embarrassing thing is that....our first time i have premature ejaculation.... -_- came real quick... lucky she is understanding and told me it's okay. been trying some stuff but still not really good.. from pills to anti sensitive condoms... now trying to look for juagen to see if there is any remedy for my issue. anyone got recommendation?

29flora
14-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Scrolling through this thread brings me back to the time I had a fling with a colleague who was about to get married. What we had going nearly caused her relationship to break up and both of them losing the deposit to their matrimonial home.

The relationship lasted for about a year and it was a relationship built solely on lust. Yes, the relationship was all about satisfying each other's needs and urges.

We were hot and heavy at my place but unfortunately, I didnt get to finish off as her mother kept texting her and finally called her to check if she's on her way home.

She blew her load countless times before stammering into the phone to her mum that she was on her way back. Yes, she was never a dry well and it didnt really take much for her to overflow.

We got dressed rather quickly with me telling her that her soaked panties were mine to keep till she comes and claims it when she wants to. She was still fully clothed when she fired off her first round while sucking on my cock; on my sofa with me furiously attacking her well-bell still covered; with my fingers. We got undressed with the intention to fuck but somehow, she was just cock-sucking hungry and the fuck act didnt materialized.

Who's to argue when your cock's begin sucked and teased like there's no tomorrow right? We ate each other like a buffet spread and I was constanly fed with pure vitmains and minerals of the pussy-kind. She obviously knew what she was doing and would ever so deliberately made sure that I stayed hard so that she could continue to ravage my cock with her mouth, tongue and hands.

WTF! I nearly blew off a few times but she was ever so sly to bring the eruption to a low boil. It was frustrating but then, it felt damn good at that point of time.

We jumped into my car and we made the journey back to her place. Both of us lived in the East, she was further east from me and I delibrately took a longer route. She sensed it and smiled as we entered the expressway. I placed the car in crusie control as we traveled on. The cabin was filled with both our musky scents from our session just. She was stroking my half erected cock and squeezing ever so gently on the forming buldge. She unzipped me; "OH....you're not wearing??!!" she exclaimed in surprise as the second stick shift came into full view.

"You forgot about me when you were back at my place", I said as she swirled the oozing precum over my strained ready-to erupt cock head.

"I did?" she replied and stuck a finger into her mouth and clenched it with her teeth. "I see....then....ok....I will repay now then?" she added and began to wank me. A good grip at the base of my cock and a slow and steady pace of ups and downs with twists, fully making use of the precum.

Halfway to her place and she felt it. "Ahhhh....good...almost there....my mum would be happy that I'm finally home....hahahahhaa." she said.
Our laughter echoed in the cabin at the pun...."Yeah...I'm going to hit home soon too baby...that's right...ughhh...keep it up girl...yeah...." I said feeling the pressure in my balls building.

"Keep your eyes on the road and get my home safely." she said as she undid her saet beat, leaned over and covered my cock head with her lips.

"URGHHHHH!!!!!!!" I exclaimed. That was the finale. Her grip tightened at the base of my cock as my eruption took place. The first long awaited load spewed. "Oh Yeah...baby." she exclaimed. "Big one!..." she added and swolled me whole

I was literally ramming her mouth as she went down to finish me off. I was trying to keep a straight face as I turned off into the exit of the expressway and into the street where she lived while she pumped away at my ever spewing cock with hand and mouth actions.

"Shitz!" I exclaimed as I finished off. "Wow!...darling....you sure have a lot!." she said as she removed herself and sat up as we pulled up to the guard house. The barrier lifted as she flashed her residence card. A familiar musky odour filled the cabin. My spent cock was still exposed as I drove up to the drop off point and she was still making sure she repaid fully.

"My friend just pulled up.....huh?.....ok, we will." she said into her phone. "Mum said to come in for a while...." she added, glanced downwards, smiled." Rememeber to keep that." she said.

naturegreen
14-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Classic thread! Keep it up! Couldn't help but laugh at some of the posts. Reminds me somewhat of my past as well.

29flora
14-02-2011, 03:09 PM
"Hi....apologies for the delay..peak after office hours traffic." I greeted her mum
"Not at all, just as long as both of you are safely home and had a safe drive back. Come sit." she said.

"What's that?" she exclaimed. My eyes followed her hand as it made it's way towards her daughter's head. With a quick swipe, she took it off from her daughter's hair above the ear. "Told you not to use that brand of hair product. It doesnt really work into the hair." she added and cleaned it off onto the side of her hip.
My cock-sucker reacted after her mum's actions and her expressions made her realised what her mum was referring to as she touched the area where her mum had touched.

"Oh?..." was all I could say, watching mother and daughter exchaning my cum, not in that sense...hahaa.....

Hope her mum didnt catch a whiff of the musky odour which I trust she would be familiar with.....hahahaaa.

greathunter
14-02-2011, 11:19 PM
hey guys. Sorry been busy for these few days. All the posts are very entertaining to see lol. and thanks for posting them. Even though after looking at you guys posts, i think that my story is not as embarrassing as you guys, especially Lian and Hua's post but i'll continue with my story so here goes....

After that fateful day when we frenched, i was looking forward to more this kind of "session" so i wanted to see her more and more!! *omg i didnt know i'm such a horny person even though im that young!!* Anyways the next day i met her during recess. Was i disappointed or what. Some of her classmates were still in class so apparently our little "deed" could not be done. I was quite pissed so i spent the time talking to her and told her to meet me after school and she agreed!!! Yay!! I was happy, or should I??? So the schoolbell rang and i quickly rushed to the classroom and meet her. Was damn excited and couldnt wait for the frenching to being. After sittting at the staircase for an hour, i pretend to go to the toilet but was actually looking around to see if anyone was around so i could french till my hearts content!!
Seeing that no one was around, i quickly went back to her, talked to her while sitting closer and closer to her, and i started to lightly kiss her lips. Light kisses turned to a tongue fight! I was damn surprised to know that she was that horny and being high to the max, i started to slowly caress her body. She actually did push my hands away while i was trying to finger her but i couldnt tahan and keep trying to go into her panties. After a few tries, i succeeded and her moan really made me feel damn high.

So, i started to take out my fully erected cock out of my school pants and directed her hands to my dick and she starrted to HJ for me! Wow heavenly!! It was the first time i got HJ and the feeling was i dont know how to explain it, but you bros should understand those kind of feelings when you first did things. Was kinda "new" feeling and was just pure awesomeness!!!

Remember that i'm still in school?? Everything was fucking nice and we were both wet and high but something happened that changed both me and my gf's life. Maybe not much happened to her but alot of shit happened to me!!

Well i'll continue what happened in the next post! See you guys soon!

Peace.

themastodon
15-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Borrowing some space from TS.

Mine was simple. I was making out with my gf at that time. We had came home from a romantic dinner and we were starting on desserts. We were frenching and my hands were busy unzipping her dress while she was unbuttoning my shirt.. And things were going very very well and I was taking off her bra while we kept kissing and frenching. I shrugged my pants and undies off and pushed her down onto the bed. We started frenching again while I was rubbing her pussy and she was stroking me.

And then I burped directly down her mouth while we were frenching :eek: . It just happened. It was a good dinner :D Knee jerk reaction she shoved me away from. Being totally surprised, I kinda 'flew' off the bed and landed with a heavy thump on me ass on the floor. She could not decide whether she wanted to kill me or laugh. I was so damn embarrassed but also started to laugh. She had her revenge later by 'killing' me but it was a good way to die.

BiRd13
15-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Agreed with bro naturegreen... Classic thread which reminds us of the past...
But i think there's a similar thread too right?

Anyway, one of my 'ambarrassing' moment..

Was making love with my ex girlfriend in a local hotel, where i think she accidentally presses calling to one of her friends...

Guessed we were too horny during that period of time, as did not hear the other party shouting for her over the phone...

When it was over, I saw the phone still online, and point to my gf abt it... She then quickly 'answer' the phone... and it was her friend... whom heard about her moaning, our enjoyment, and worst, all of our dirty chat during that period....

waiwaiz
15-02-2011, 05:48 PM
embarrassing moment sure have.... Donkey years back, newbie in sex ..........but like to talk big with gals, boasting own ability, say until got dragon got phoenix:p Promise her the best time of her life, can make her cum, sure no regret sex with me, etc etc.

Of coz i didnt fulfill any of the promise, coz i cummed the moment she sit on me.........hehehe:o
she even ask me..........." cum liao. so fast? " malu sia

elmarroqui
15-02-2011, 06:48 PM
BroWaiwaiz...............dats a funny one there...cant help laughing........anyway.cheers to u!!

Steventan
15-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Guess my most embarassing moment was my virgin visit to a HC at Mt Emily hospital with a group of colleagues. Blur blur didnt take off underwear, and finish massage ahead of the rest. Waited for them at the recept area and they were describing their eca but poor me kept quiet.:confused:
But few days later I went to Parkway and a WL gave me my very 1st hand job.
The rest they say its history.

Steventan
15-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Guess my most embarassing moment was my virgin visit to a HC at Mt Emily hospital with a group of colleagues. Blur blur didnt take off underwear, and finish massage ahead of the rest. Waited for them at the recept area and they were describing their eca but poor me kept quiet.:confused:
But few days later I went to Parkway and a WL gave me my very 1st hand job.
The rest they say its history.

Oops Mount Elizabeth

greathunter
15-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Hey guys im back! Time to finish my story. Felt like i am damn draggy unlike u guys. Straight to the point lol.

Anyways yea. We were having the time of our lives till some other people from other class started clapping their hands and cheering like mad idoits. We were stunned for a moment and at that time i was like FUCK!! My life is going to be ruined. However i think its a good thing as if no one spotted us, i would have fucked a 15 yr old girl in SCHOOL but it was a bad thing as well. We awkwardly looked at the people on top and i was like cursing at them and asking them to fuck off and they did. I thought it would end like that but later that day, when we went home, she sms me "lets break up". Omg. Our releationship just ended in a few days. I was damn angry and sad at the same time but i felt that it was right for us to be seperated.

However, thats not the worse. The people who saw us apparently were from the opposite class of me and they started spreading the incident to everyone on the floor. So yea, u guys can expect people laughing and making fun of me. It was shit man i tell u. My classmates were the ones who made it worse as they can just make fun of me as and when they like.

Anyways that was a shitty experience that will stay with my forever, as my sec school friends still make fun of that situation even till now!!!

firefoxy
15-02-2011, 11:07 PM
Lost my virginity to a hot 16 yrs old class mate. Too bad she not virgin.

Was injured and hospitalized. She never wanted to come my place before i got injured. But after i got injured she came over and took care of me then one day when i feel better and my did able to stand she gave herself to me.

But the embarassing moment was i didn't know how to do. In the end she didn't enjoy because not wet enuf and i cut my skin. Blood all over my bed and both of us didn't cum

After a few weeks she came over and we tried it again. Ganna the same thing. Cut my skin again. Only after that she tought me how to be smooth and make my didi wet enuf to move in and out of her.

After my didi recover, i get into her, spitted some saliva on my didi and started it slowly then keep on moving in and out until i exploded with such a good feeling..

Took tissue and cleaned up, threw all the tissue in my dustbin but never cover it. In the end my mum scolded me and ask me what did i do. SHIT I didn't think so much and didn't know as i was only 16.

i didn't know what to reply her and i told her i having flu, but i didn't even idiot would know what i did. It was such an adventure man.

CyberRod
15-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Oops Mount Elizabeth

There's a HC at Mt E...? :confused:

Steventan
16-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Yup, that's was back in the mid or late '80s.
:p

greathunter
16-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Lol firefoxy. How did you get cut in the first place?? Lol

KeanuReeves
17-02-2011, 09:47 AM
Bro greathunter, i guess bro firefoxy meant he torn the skin near his dicky's head.. ;)
i think it was due to insufficient lubricant..
Lol firefoxy. How did you get cut in the first place?? Lol
In the end she didn't enjoy because not wet enuf and i cut my skin. Blood all over my bed and both of us didn't cum

After a few weeks she came over and we tried it again. Ganna the same thing. Cut my skin again. Only after that she tought me how to be smooth and make my didi wet enuf to move in and out of her.

Bangster
17-02-2011, 12:48 PM
i thot the girl's cheebye got razors...

firefoxy
17-02-2011, 01:41 PM
lol. yah, that is how i lost my virginity. Its becos of not enuf lubricant. Too dry. I dunnoe how to do so i anyhow go in and out.

She should have suck it wet first loh

NokiaUser82
19-02-2011, 10:59 PM
i thot the girl's cheebye got razors...

LOL Bro Bangster...nice 1...chio ka peng when i saw ur comments...haha...:D