PDA

View Full Version : Commercial sex

samyboys
13-02-2011, 03:33 PM
is it really wrong?

i have friends from both camps, both married, and one go for paid sex once a while if required, the other totally against it.

is it so shameful to let people know that you go for paid sex? does it means your wife cannot satisfy you?

kenshin21
13-02-2011, 03:58 PM
they no wrong or right,
from my point of veiw having paid sex is ok(i call it a no love's sex), as long you love you wife than is ok

Steventan
13-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Agree fully with kenshing21, but must not fall for the WL:)

superbeat
13-02-2011, 06:45 PM
my thoughts

SG guys is very funny,
we always pay for sex do not feel guilty,
we must pay but not always with money,
SG girls learn from friends and their mummy,
when it comes to the ladies we are all a dummy.:D

Lionrod32
13-02-2011, 06:56 PM
my thoughts

SG guys is very funny,
we always pay for sex do not feel guilty,
we must pay but not always with money,
SG girls learn from friends and their mummy,
when it comes to the ladies we are all a dummy.:D

Bro, as usual, u very poetic .... Your Nick should be poeticbro hehe

ESebastian
13-02-2011, 07:07 PM
I think Paid Sex is healthy as long as it is safe SEX. Testosterone, the hormone which primarily controls sexual drive in men, never stops being produced entirely. Some men in their 70s and 80s have an active libido even with decreased testosterone levels.

So if your partner turn inactive or inactive by nature, how? Hence, my stand is Paid Sex is good as long as its a purely sexual relationship. Your partner remains the priority.

Rasta Marley
13-02-2011, 09:41 PM
My view is that like it or not, commercial sex is here to stay now and for a long to come :cool:

goodpartner
14-02-2011, 01:29 AM
is it really wrong?
:
is it so shameful to let people know that you go for paid sex?

Some do, some not, so what?
Why even want to let people know?!

Those friends who say they are against it may have been visiting pros secretly more than those who are honest about it. Hack, my friends thought I'm a saint too when it cums to this topic. :D

Is this another one if those threads that seek justification and support (from cheongsters) to go for commercial sex?

Finn
14-02-2011, 02:18 AM
is it so shameful to let people know that you go for paid sex? does it means your wife cannot satisfy you?

Anyone with gfs/wives that DIY to ladies other than the other half ? My hand comes up first. I do not want to let ppl whom I know to know about whether I pcc or to who, that's my personal space. And that I pcc does not mean my other half is unable to satify me. I am what I am, I do what I do. That's just it, not to mention paid sex.

red skye
14-02-2011, 02:26 AM
even if u eat sharkfin n abalone everyday u also sianz.........
so sometime eat wild chicken.
my personal feel is do it outside so long as dun bring the 'cow' home can liao.

Sexy Under
14-02-2011, 02:32 AM
If I am fulfilled without having to spend, I won't.

If I spend, I am not fulfilled! :(

Sex Discussion
14-02-2011, 02:36 AM
Unless u want to stick only pussy with yr loved one.

Johnston
14-02-2011, 11:34 AM

On the scale of shamefulness -

Admitting at age of (insert ridiculous age here) that you dont know what pussy looks like and you never fucked a woman.... that's much higher up the scale then

paying to fuck because of (insert reason here) , your wife/partner never service you :rolleyes:

samyboys
15-02-2011, 11:31 AM
guess best is treat it as a transaction and keep it safe

alan0338
15-02-2011, 11:33 AM
the one who say nv kio kuay maybe is the most hiong one wahahahaha :D :D :D

Verion
15-02-2011, 01:03 PM
The camp that is totally against it, they ever go for commercial sex before getting married ?

hunter
15-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Has anyone really think from the girl side.. i mean we men always say sex without love is excersice.. never bring cow home can liao.. but if our wife or girlfriend is doing like that and tell us sex without love is excersice only can u accept it? By the way i go out hunting also hehehe
So even paid sex we should feel guilty and be more better to out other half. Agreed?

goodpartner
15-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Has anyone really think from the girl side...
:
Agreed?

No.

Then we'll go into debate of how men are "wired" differently and how women do it with feelings, and everything in-between, arguing and citing examples using the extremes and uncommon.

The original question whether commercial sex is right or wrong is already flawed to start with.

It's neither and it's a necessity.
Just make sure no animals are harmed in the process. :D

MrFit
15-02-2011, 09:28 PM
what if you dont have gf/wife?

CrimsonAllure
15-02-2011, 10:28 PM
It's a gray area, seriously.

I think it really depends on the person. Is s/he married? Very religious?

Not that married dudes can't screw around, but hey. If it's not going to get deeper into an extra-marital form, then I'll say, go ahead. That, and maybe get permission from your special other half.... Or keep it secret. Professional lol.

And hey, if you're going to argue on the basis of religion, then don't do it lor. But hey, good for you if you atheist.

LOREL
16-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Dear honey MEN! 2 unbelievable beauties models from Russia and Ukraine arrives this saturday to KL. You have great opportunity to have strong orgasm with their sweet lips and bodies! pictures can be also sent upon request! Real erotique adventure! +3.7.2.5.7.3.2.6.4.2.6) KISSES 1000 TIMES

Lil'Tempt
16-02-2011, 01:50 AM
yup, i agree with goodpartner... sex is definitely a necessity even for me, as a girl. so as long as the commercial sex didn't hurt your partner (letting her know), i think it's perfectly alright. :)

digby
16-02-2011, 11:05 AM
this is like the ugly truth that should not let your oc know. Its the truth that girls refuse to believe. Look at the amount of people in this forum. I believe more than half the population of men in SG cheats. Its everywhere!!!

goodpartner
16-02-2011, 11:27 AM
this is like the ugly truth that should not let your oc know. Its the truth that girls refuse to believe. Look at the amount of people in this forum. I believe more than half the population of men in SG cheats. Its everywhere!!!

Right on man!

Maybe than the question can be narrow down to "Is the discussion on commercial sex in the public forum wrong?" :rolleyes:

A part of me is saying that such "Sex Education" here in SBF is contributiing to the increased number of once-innocence young guy/gal trying out commercial sex. The amount and ease of access to related info is definitely doing more "harm" than the supposed "good" intention to educate cheongsters not to fall for WL and health risk.

I love SBF :D but given the increased publicity and apparent participation of so many young dudes, perhaps it's time to think about access control even for the forum.

Heck, I'm sure there're innocence online searches (I read a few) landed someone here out of curiosity, only to learn that there are so many man cheating, so that give them the excuse to join in the fun. And with all the tips here how to engage comercial sex....