PDA

View Full Version : Wooden Door at NBR

akira07
11-02-2011, 11:07 PM
Hi respected bros of this forum. This is my first time opening a thread. Feel that i should open due to the satisfaction i got from this spa earlier today. Was at NBR for my lunch and just halfway through my meal, it started raining cats and dogs. Damn sian as i was stuck in the middle of nowhere. Side of road filled with cars and bus stop across the road. Was wearing slippers so not a good idea to run. So took a walk round the shophouses and decided to wait near a spa(coincidental really) for the rain to stop.

An hour later, STILL raining so decided to spend time for a massage instead as i was already feeling quite tired from waiting for so long. Saw a lady wearing uniform come out from the joint earlier so thought it would be a clean joint. Recep was a middle-aged PRC lady. Asked me how long i want so i asked how much for an hour. Got quoted $40. Agreed for that and she led me to a small curtained room with a shower cubicle attached inside. Even have a small open cupboard for you to hang your clothes on. Washed up abit and waited for my masseuse to come.

She came quite promptly (within 2mins) and asked me to lie down on the massage table. She had abit of sore throat but still sounded quite sweet. Thought she was Malaysian but she said she's from Yunnan. Abit surprised coz i could hardly detect any PRC accent from her. Looked not too old as well. Massage was REALLY good for the price i paid. Pressure was quite strong but i like it. Asked me a few times if her massage is strong enough and if it was painful. I told her "strong, abit pain but i like. not that i'm sadistic but just like some people eat spicy food. some may not be able to take the spicyness but still will eat it coz it's shiok" :D Chatted quite abit and then after she finished the top to toe massage, asked me turn around. Then she asked if i wanted a head massage. First time i ever heard of this so of course i said okay. Really good too. Throughout the whole session, she would explain sometimes the points that she's massaging and what is it for (can't remember everything but impressed with her knowledge, whether it's true or not).

Finally, she popped the GQ. Only offered HJ, and i didn't ask for others as it was abit unexpected. Thought she was about to massage my legs but instead flipped the towel away and asked if i wanted HJ. HJ was done without any rush and done with alot of variations. At the end of it, it was a really satisfying massage session. Sorry for the long FR but just wanted to share details with bros here. Paiseh ah.

Name of Spa : Think it's Wellness Spa. The entrance is a wooden door, just a few doors away from Xin Yuan.
Masseuse : Wei Wei (PRC but said she's been in singapore for quite some time)
Looks : 8.5/10 Quite a looker to me but that's just my opinion. ;)
Boobs : At least B+ (didn't get touch)
Massage : 9/10 (really got put in effort and explanation included)
HJ : 9/10 (the best i've had so far really. not gonna put 10/10 coz there MIGHT be better in future :p )
BJ : Didn't try and ask
FJ : Same as above
Service : 9/10 Patient. No rush. Quite friendly after awhile. Even offered water after session is over and offered to refill.
Damage : $40 + $50 (for hj) tips not included
RTM : Definitely! :D

kick_ass
12-02-2011, 01:57 AM
think i knw which tn ur referring... but the massuer got so young meh? the last i went all milf ard late 30s to 40s.
but massage skill aint bad...

akira07
12-02-2011, 02:49 AM
i dunno leh. first time i went there. but the one serving me looks not that old leh. maybe she 'bao yang' very good?

little worm
12-02-2011, 09:11 PM
I went round there looking for this spa, but i think i went to the wrong one. Wooden door, but its upstairs and there were no toilet in the room...

but nvm, its still a nice place...

So short FR of the wrong place...

Name of Spa : ...Wellness...
Masseuse : Xiao Yen
Looks : 7/10 Can tell that she must have been a knock out when she was young....
Boobs : B+ I think
Massage : 7/10 (soft but not bad)
HJ : 8/10 (slow... soft...)
Service : 8/10... friendly
Damage : $48 (60mins) + $50 (for hj)
RTM : will try others

akira07
13-02-2011, 12:50 AM
Hmm, got another wooden door spa in the area ah? Didn't notice. Coz i spent ard an hour walking ard the area while waiting for the rain to stop. But hope you enjoyed yourself at the spa you visited nonetheless. :)

little worm
13-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Bro..
Still want to find that place... Can PM me more details...?
The one I went is on the 2nd floor and has kind of translucent drapes.... Thatthe same place...?

ttttaann
13-02-2011, 04:13 PM
HI Bro,

Can pm the location? Tks

Wvalentine
13-02-2011, 09:17 PM
pm me location pls bro !!

owen10
14-02-2011, 02:10 AM
interesting find. talkin abt Wellness, there's also one opp JSP offering hair cut n wash services (maybe it's near the massage joint u guys are talkin abt, im not so sure). sometimes the gals juz sit on the couch near the door while awaitin customers. seen 1 or 2 not bad ones (shd be MILF std, cant see clearly). any bros tried?